Proofs how new ***** B*T works :)

Status
There's a software which can tell for certain if the avatar is controlled by software or human being. Sadly you have to have access to the system logs to use it. MA can tell who's who in EU if they want, or even care. :dunno:

Indeed but for who is using this but to hunt while they are afk, for MA is not a problem , they are only spending peds , peds are rolling , so no problem , they don't see it like a really exploit, they don't take any advantage of the system, or of the loot pool , they are only hunting without stoping .
But still sad to see that MA don't give a fuck .

All I know is that if I was accused of botting, I would have made a support case asking MA to check whether or not I was using a bot and post their answer here :wise:

All I know is that if I was accused of botting, I would have made a support case asking MA to check whether or not I was using a bot and post their answer here :wise:

... And then they lock your account for investigation. Do you really want that considering how fast support and Mindark tend to be with fixing things? Have fun being locked out for 3+ months :laugh:

Yoo im back

U guys still here? Man...

I bet joda did not sleep at night making Clips of me. Funny.

I actually told MA to do this yesterday and at same time do it with the other suspected persons. Im open for investigations as i have nothing to hide.

im here for how long ? 12 years ...first thing i heard when i came back after 2 years break..about a guy using a bot hunt...said oke..i have to see it with my eyes...so i meet him and guess what :)) confirmed. He was shooting only full mobs sometimes ya was starting shooting same mob as me. Im a bit upset i didn't record him. Still its a shame MA refuse to do something about those guys who deposited.

Confirm what? And u want me to KS ur mob back then right? Oh wait u were standing at cave doing nothing but looking at me for hours. Poor guy, my bad ...

PVP in this game always was about the biggest exploiter and if it wasn't about exploits it was about being the most ruthless. Over the years I've seen die-hard friends break up and shun one another - even extending into real life for a couple of guys in Gothenburg.

It is not very surprising but it is a shame. Early on, it detracted from the sense of community and the sense that Entropia was worth investing a lot of time and effort in.

Not just the PVP of course!
It was true about the naked revive-runners autoclicking and gaining dodge/evade afk 24/7
It was true also when autoclicking was not allowed for crafting and some uber got ATH from endlessly clicking shoes or whatever it was - he'd not only been afk clicking all of the previous year, he'd been having others buying mats for him vs a small fee and had no contact with the game other than standing clicking.
It was true for those skilling afk, scanning auctioneers.
The list goes on.

I'm not sure how these things have been handled from support past few years but up to 2009ish, the response was not so much righteous vengeance from the powers that be but more of a nod and wink and a "- Well you know how it is, people do these things. Those rascals eh?" to no detrimental effect other than a disillusioned gamer.

I myself should have stopped caring and started to cheat but instead I slowly stopped playing.

Yes and no. That shake in case of Counterstrike hacks is to counter the recoil. EU does not have recoil. But the CS hacks are taking care of both the mouse movement as well as pulling the trigger. What we see here however is either a guy that has too high mouse sensitivity while having good timing with clicking LMB, or someone having a tool or using a glitch similar to the select target one taking care of the timing so one has to "just" get the crosshair on target for some milliseconds.

What exactly is the case here is in my opinion hard to tell. As far as I know Rocky is not the most experienced pvp player in EU. Not sure weather he plays other arcade shooters where one can acquire the skills. However that usually comes with a good portion of movement too and what can be seen is in my opinion a pretty bad movement that is not on par with the trigger reflex.

Smell fishy especially when you have in mind that he got accused of having a hunting bot too. Still it's not clear enough to tell with accuracy if he is cheating or not.:twocents:

Im not the most experinced in pvp. But im experinced with the game mechanics. Its true about CS as when playing we had many ppl that were banned by admins from Clear aimhacking. I once in a server got on top list and got banned as they thought i was aimbotting or wallhacking. All i used is my intution or fast reflexes. Was kinda frustating as i liked that server.

We can try to train more at twin pvp ring if u want like before ^^

Yeah, and I mentioned bot that takes care of both, not specifically the CS aimbot. :silly2:
I hope everyone run the video at 0,25 speed to check what happens... still no proof what really
but way easier to see how many times aim is over hitbox.

Yupp. Look at the videos how mny times i hit vs how many time i miss when the person is on my crosshair.

Time to work.

Confirm what? And u want me to KS ur mob back then right? Oh wait u were standing at cave doing nothing but looking at me for hours. Poor guy, my bad ...

:)) this guy , dude you were asking players around to make team so you don't lose the dmg you do when both starting shooting same mobs

im done here

Last edited:
lets not forget he botted in mining aswell XD and looking at that video im surpised he even hit with aimbot LUL

what a great guy this is

We want more :trout::trout::poke::boxer:

lets not forget he botted in mining aswell XD and looking at that video im surpised he even hit with aimbot LUL

what a great guy this is

Accusing someone of using a bot on a public forum is a fairly serious accusation. In such a circumstance you'd probably want evidence which was Beyond a Reasonable Doubt; a standard of evidence in Anglo-Saxon countries. I'm afraid a few shakes here and there aren't enough and doubt can be raised through other explanations like high mouse sensitivity. The hunting video made at the caperon is alot harder to raise doubt on, but this thread is about the PVP stream Rocky streamed himself, and I think Tina summed it up fairly:

Still it's not clear enough to tell with accuracy if he is cheating or not.:twocents:

Accusing someone of using a bot on a public forum is a fairly serious accusation. In such a circumstance you'd probably want evidence which was Beyond a Reasonable Doubt; a standard of evidence in Anglo-Saxon countries. I'm afraid a few shakes here and there aren't enough and doubt can be raised through other explanations like high mouse sensitivity. The hunting video made at the caperon is alot harder to raise doubt on, but this thread is about the PVP stream Rocky streamed himself, and I think Tina summed it up fairly:

he accused me of being an alt on a public forum with no evidence :D how serious is that? and what im saying is the thruth and what hes saying is just some bullshit

he accused me of being an alt on a public forum with no evidence :D how serious is that? and what im saying is the thruth and what hes saying is just some bullshit

As I say in the post above this thread is about the PVP stream Rocky streamed himself, and whether it can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt he is using a bot; personally I don't think it can. The other video's posted, by Sokolade etc, the evidence is alot stronger imo.

I seen alot of misses in all the vids, tbh its not hard to aim and that perfomance is not that amazing.:computer:

well ive looked over it again with my brother and its clear its aimbot

You need to explain how it's clear it's an aimbot. I've never used an aimbot or macro to be an expert on identifying one in Entropia Universe. Maybe you could provide the seconds within the clips or seconds within the stream that prove it's an aimbot.

haha this guy is so fucking bad its pretty good job to get me AND me brother involved... thats something else

haha this guy is so fucking bad its pretty good job to get me AND me brother involved... thats something else

Doesn't really prove anything, you and your brothers accusation adds up to nothing without evidence. The burden of proof rests on those making the accusation.

Last edited:
LUL if u knew anything about gaming.. XD

ad hominem attack (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Maybe prove how you and your brothers know its an aimbot. If the evidence is solid I'll consider it fairly.

ad hominem attack (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Maybe prove how you and your brothers know its an aimbot. If the evidence is solid I'll consider it fairly.

He's an expert, obviously. He doesn't need proof, his word is gospel! :laugh:

one thing i do now is this guy is a scammer + botter + exploiter + liar... this list can probably keep going .. and u support him.. so u are all this too.. but please let us real players keep playing and u stop cheating? thats not too much to ask for is it

one thing i do now is this guy is a scammer + botter + exploiter + liar... this list can probably keep going .. and u support him.. so u are all this too.. but please let us real players keep playing and u stop cheating? thats not too much to ask for is it

He's a scammer now too?

:loco:

Status
Back