Proofs how new ***** B*T works :)

Status
one thing i do now is this guy is a scammer + botter + exploiter + liar... this list can probably keep going .. and u support him.. so u are all this too.. but please let us real players keep playing and u stop cheating? thats not too much to ask for is it

I don't support him, I just asked you provide some evidence to back up your claims he bot in pvp fight. I've never heard a claim from anyone ever that Rocky scammed someone. The general botter accusation is maybe more solid as Sokolade video is fairly obvious. But, no solid evidence he bot on that LG fight, and thats what this thread is about. I see you and brother can't provide any evidence of the PVP botting, so went on the general accusations.

Maybe you could provide your full avatar name, just so accusations of ALT making unfounded claims can be ignored.

? im Miss elaina tsilltsill and my brother is ZE.Annoyed ...

Thanks, seems you arent an alt, but provide some explanation of the scam and pk bot accusation. You can't prove much on "me and my brother think" burden of proof is on the accuser. The hunting bot, I'd admit, sokolade video is pretty solid on.

Thanks, seems you arent an alt, but provide some explanation of the scam and pk bot accusation. You can't prove much on "me and my brother think" burden of proof is on the accuser. The hunting bot, I'd admit, sokolade video is pretty solid on.

wow thanks for letting me know im not an alt XD

wow thanks for letting me know im not an alt XD

So you going to explain in depth how Rocky is a scammer and the bot he use in that PVP stream. Both maybe true, but I'd like to know why you think so.

lol who do u want to win?

I joined WSS on the day it was made, I was involved in all the early LG wins. It's got nothing to do with who i want to win. But, I wouldnt want to be accused of something without solid evidence. I don't think any solid evidence exists on these pk video's and you haven't provided any. You claim you have, but you never provide it.

I joined WSS on the day it was made, I was involved in all the early LG wins. It's got nothing with who i want to win. But, I wouldnt want to be accused of something without solid evidence. I don't think any solid evidence exists on these pk video's and you haven't provided any. You claim you have, but you never provide it.
me no but respected miners do XD

Anyone think the two societies involved should just...

fight it out....?

Ah. :ahh:

are u fucking out of ur mind? this guy botted a gun up to high tier then used aimbot in LG? and u talk to me ?

are u fucking out of ur mind? this guy botted a gun up to high tier then used aimbot in LG? and u talk to me ?

libel: a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

prove it?

Its fun who is complaining,
Maybe they do fix something

Regardlessy MA doesnt give a fuck, nothing new
Thats why the game feels is slowly fadding and many got gutted and grossed out

Simple as this
Rules should be the same for everybody
That means everyone who bots, cheats, uses alts, or breaches the rules in ANY WAY should be punished
But that would be the ideal way, as long as you're MA's favourite or you paid for your imunity you are good in the middle of the shit fest :)

Last edited:
? i dont need to prove rocky bots? he lost the land grab.. hes a noob gg go re

But you said he bot on that pvp stream, but never proved it whatsoever. You also said he was scammer with no evidence. If you did prove it, no problem for me, but you avoided both those questions.

lol i never avoid anything just pm me ingame

You said alot and never proved any of it. Proof is on the accuser. You said Rocky is a scammer, prove that to begin with, thats the most serious accusation.

and this is the truth this guy is scammer+botter+exploiter ? why do u defend him

Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta Miss Elaina tsilltsill Fri, 01 Jan 2016 18:49:21

here i was total new to the game and he instantly PMd me and told me a bullshit story abot the items worth... i dont get why ppl defend this guy

Status
Back