Suggestion: Pseudo-Unlimited Weapons

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes! I totally would buy and use pseudo-unlimited weapons!

• Could be a good option for some folks & might stimulatte economy

• Interesting idea - to be considered

• Meh - not really for me

• No! Do not disturb the current paradigm!

Results are only viewable after voting.
You just described the game as it is today with this quote :p
No because right now you loose money doing those 2 things if you go on a crap run there's a very decent chance that you will loose money while doing it.

No because right now you loose money doing those 2 things if you go on a crap run there's a very decent chance that you will loose money while doing it.
Oh I missed the part where everyone should have TT profit. If you fund that I'm game!

Think there is something behind this idea. Obviously would need some tweaks, but more interesting than the current L.

Biggest challenge I see is how it would impact Crafting/Mining negatively. However sure this idea could be adapt to improve the economy

Obviously this concept isn't fully fleshed out in my mind yet but I thought I had developped it far enough to the point where it was worth sharing. I'm of course always open to constructive criticism and suggestions to make the idea even better :)

Oh I missed the part where everyone should have TT profit. If you fund that I'm game!
should you actually bother to read what i wrote ? Instead of just stating something for the purpose of .... dont know why you even bother to post without reading ?

should you actually bother to read what i wrote ? Instead of just stating something for the purpose of .... dont know why you even bother to post without reading ?

I read it. You want TT profit as you clearly answered me. Are you going to fund that? I'm curious here to who is going to pay for everyone to tt profit that's all.

There are enough options atm in game, a new series of weapons would add more confusion already to the casual and new players

For someone like me who might like to hunt maybe 15 hours per week, this would be perfect and could very well be worth the investment.
For 15 hours a week ArMatrix series is perfectly suited. MA spent significant dev time developing these and everything around it, from amps to components so these higher than pre existent L and 1.0 weapons efficiency can be adopted for limited use. It's helping the economy by sinking in some resources, gives crafters something to do. Or you can pick something from the lootd limited weapons, or even an ELM. Think ELMs are too expensive? Well you can farm them yourself or buy them cheaper in the summer...

what about the guy and girl that is unable to go all in on hunting?
They can farm at their pace MTokens and buy a weapon from vendor. If you're not going to go all in in hunting, you don't need a mod nano, you can find in the Mayhem Vendor so many other options and you can work a little on an UL project and pick what you like:

There are enough options atm in game, a new series of weapons would add more confusion already to the casual and new players

For 15 hours a week ArMatrix series is perfectly suited. MA spent significant dev time developing these and everything around it, from amps to components so these higher than pre existent L and 1.0 weapons efficiency can be adopted for limited use. It's helping the economy by sinking in some resources, gives crafters something to do. Or you can pick something from the lootd limited weapons, or even an ELM. Think ELMs are too expensive? Well you can farm them yourself or buy them cheaper in the summer...

They can farm at their pace MTokens and buy a weapon from vendor. If you're not going to go all in in hunting, you don't need a mod nano, you can find in the Mayhem Vendor so many other options and you can work a little on an UL project and pick what you like:

Do you rent out end-game UL weapons Evey?

Do you rent out end-game UL weapons Evey?
Not yet but if there's a big demand for it, I will. A better idea would be to have item deeds for weapons, would be cheaper to casual and medium lvl player and weapons would keep or even increase their value

So you want 2.0 weapon for cheap price becoz you dont play as much ?
probably want these to be craftable......
in case of need balance team can just add to random loot popol more (L) mayhem or ELM items.. so ARMatrix craft can definitely die....

Not yet but if there's a big demand for it, I will. A better idea would be to have item deeds for weapons, would be cheaper to casual and medium lvl player and weapons would keep or even increase their value

Are you talking about something like the Terminator Fund Deth Divinity had ages ago or something more official?

Are you talking about something like the Terminator Fund Deth Divinity had ages ago or something more official?
100% official. Imagine you could buy from webshop the option to put a deed on your UL item then have others being able to use it but ownership is where the deed is that could claim back the item or have a system where you can directly rent from, similar to the interface of the ingame banks. No collat required, fully automated system, MA gets a fee and a cut, people can then keep their weapons like they kept CLDs and get passive income for as long as they want to. As someone that rents you have the advantage that you can use any top end weapon you choose for few peds a day...

100% official. Imagine you could buy from webshop the option to put a deed on your UL item then have others being able to use it but ownership is where the deed is that could claim back the item or have a system where you can directly rent from, similar to the interface of the ingame banks. No collat required, fully automated system, MA gets a fee and a cut, people can then keep their weapons like they kept CLDs and get passive income for as long as they want to. As someone that rents you have the advantage that you can use any top end weapon you choose for few peds a day...
This would hurt the crafters a LOT.
This would also hurt miners.
Best weapons would be owned by just a few people.

Disagree with this suggestion.

Definately dont like this idea, that would freeze market completely.

CLDs were sold back and forth quite a lot and market was not frozen. Market would not be frozen, it will be more fluid and everyone could profit with their existing guns :D
Rental prices and cost of adding something to rent would have to be higher than the L option ofc... Some old weapons would get cheaper as many still complain of their high MU

Can we stop saying rentals “hUrT eVeRyOnE”

- it helps the renters who otherwise wouldn’t be able to or wouldn’t want to buy

- it helps the ul owners who can make a buck or two on their investment instead of letting it rot in storage

what am I missing? why should anyone sell their investment at a loss?

rental market in eu in its current form works… stop crying because you don’t have access to that kind of gear and just use something else

when you start adapting to the game instead of trying to adapt the game to you, magic happens 😊

Bro really suggested a whole convoluted shstem that’s still (L) items.

Just bump up the tt value of (L) mayhem weapons and have more (L) 2.0 weapons in the game.

Why a convoluted system that makes no sense that MA would mess up anyway?

CLDs were sold back and forth quite a lot and market was not frozen. Market would not be frozen, it will be more fluid and everyone could profit with their existing guns :D
Rental prices and cost of adding something to rent would have to be higher than the L option ofc... Some old weapons would get cheaper as many still complain of their high MU
Strongly doubt profit is acessible to everybody, especially in badly balanced microeconomy lile eu has. Same thing would happen as with poker, only house wins and nobody got an edge if rake is too high.

Bro really suggested a whole convoluted shstem that’s still (L) items.

Just bump up the tt value of (L) mayhem weapons and have more (L) 2.0 weapons in the game.

Why a convoluted system that makes no sense that MA would mess up anyway?
exactly!

Strongly doubt profit is acessible to everybody
But it is, what;s missing is the determination to do the right things, exactly why my suggestion was that if you own any UL and you put it up for rent, you profit with it guaranteed, even if you don't know how to play the game, you just rent it out...

But it is, what;s missing is the determination to do the right things, exactly why my suggestion was that if you own any UL and you put it up for rent, you profit with it guaranteed, even if you don't know how to play the game, you just rent it out...
yea i understand but cant say im fan of this idea, just let the whales loose and buy weaponry at "insane" money. EU is comparable to many other professions and sports, if you do good decisions they will come back to you in longterm. Same goes for bad ones ofc.

Back