Q&A answers coming today

Status
I wouldnt count on it :rolleyes:

My guess is they'll release the q&a's today just as they are about to leave work so maybe around 17:00 hours. What time do people normally finish working in Sweden?

SDS also claimed that Hangers will be released in this planet update

for what it is worth I trust those words as far as I can throw a chomper

considering how "pleased" we all re with todays update, im thinking they will give us some 2 night sleep before hitting us with the Q & A thread

SDS also claimed that Hangers will be released in this planet update

for what it is worth I trust those words as far as I can throw a chomper

careful where you throw that chomper, so it doesn't fall in the direction of a hunter who got too many ATHs ;)

Innocent until proven guilty. ;)

When it comes to deadlines and ETAs they are so far from innocent, innocent is just a dot on the horizon for them :laugh:

When it comes to deadlines and ETAs they are so far from innocent, innocent is just a dot on the horizon for them :laugh:

Besides it is always Quilty until prove innocent. So SDS has to coem with a pretty darn good explaination why the last couple of months there is a media blackout

If they answer only questions about SEE company, I think, we get an answer this week, but not today.

If it's about all the feature questions, I can write the Q&A for now:
Q: any random feature question
A: it's on our roadmap for 201[1 or 2 or 3] but we don't know, when it comes.

*SEE displaimer: we might change our minds any time we like and will not communicate, if we do, and we don't care, if you think, you can take our words about timelines and priorities and we don't care, if you like the game because we don't believe your friends will ever join the game to spend PEDs.

If they answer only questions about SEE company, I think, we get an answer this week, but not today.

If it's about all the feature questions, I can write the Q&A for now:
Q: any random feature question
A: it's on our roadmap for 201[1 or 2 or 3] but we don't know, when it comes.

*SEE displaimer: we might change our minds any time we like and will not communicate, if we do, and we don't care, if you think, you can take our words about timelines and priorities and we don't care, if you like the game because we don't believe your friends will ever join the game to spend PEDs.

Nah, I`m sure it will be a very informative Q&A that won`t disappoint. :)

-quickly quickly MA/SEE go fix those answers- :silly2:

Unfortunately it looks like it won't be today after all, but we're working on them and will provide them to you asap.

Unfortunately it looks like it won't be today after all, but we're working on them and will provide them to you asap.

Thanks for keeping us posted. Much appreciated.

Haha, werent you thinking to just give up that job? Seeing how you cant do shit..

Or are you on the dark side already ? :D

Take your time. There are a lot of questions out there. Would prefer full and complete answers to all of them or the majority rather then a half-ass quick response to meet a deadline.

Maybe you can print out a huge banner and hang it up over there in the office for everyone to see that says "Quality, not Quantity"

sorry to say that hanne, but i think noone whos playing / following MA/FPC/SDS/ABCXYZ for longer than 2 years would have believed that this time a timeline would be met :dunce:

Thanks for keeping us posted. Much appreciated.

Come on, everytime you come from somewhere and start licking a..es in situations where its absolutely ridiculous,

I have told you this many times... What do you thanks for????? That someone post in some random thread that official Q&A is not likely going to happen?

Should not this be on the front page from morning with new date? :D

whatever.. if it is increasing your loot :D

Sorry to hear that Hanne. I can imagine how often things needs be double checked and re-phrased before you are allowed to communicate. In the end, I understand why some things can't be promised, but I bet, you were hoping to be able to communcate more often, more open and with more real content than they allow you to work.

Thanks for giving us the update, don't let the processes frustrate you please :).

You know what they say about the dark side, right? They have cookies ;)

I don't care about cookies, I wish the dark side had answers

Sorry to hear that Hanne. I can imagine how often things needs be double checked and re-phrased before you are allowed to communicate. In the end, I understand why some things can't be promised, but I bet, you were hoping to be able to communcate more often, more open and with more real content than they allow you to work.

Thanks for giving us the update, don't let the processes frustrate you please :).

Actually... Do get frustrated just enough to start pinching (really freakin hard*) whoever isn't providing answers, but don't get frustrated enough for it to make you ill or want to leave.

*(and I mean REALLY hard to the point of bringing up blisters :laugh:

Come on, everytime you come from somewhere and start licking a..es in situations where its absolutely ridiculous,

I have told you this many times... What do you thanks for????? That someone post in some random thread that official Q&A is not likely going to happen?

Should not this be on the front page from morning with new date? :D

whatever.. if it is increasing your loot :D

Your level of ignorance and foul mouthed talk is remarkable.

I said thanks because then I knew not to look out for the answers all day. If Hanne had not said that I'd be checking the forum for the q&a's. So it's good for Hanne to post that news. This is an improvement and as such I felt a thanks was called for.

There is no relationship between forum posts and loot. Suggesting that I posted what I posted for loot is just annoying. So do we all have to censor our posts now to appease to your level of ignorance?

hmm k thx for the update not need to even check the forum then.
PS: asap does not sound very professional. ;)

Ohh well sometimes a big fat NO is better then no answer.

And at least you can't blame MA for it this time :)

Take your time. There are a lot of questions out there. Would prefer full and complete answers to all of them or the majority rather then a half-ass quick response to meet a deadline.

Fail. Never encourage a procrastinator to take their time.

I would prefer full and complete answers to all of the questions in a timely fashion as laid out in their initial statement, rather then putting it off and putting it off and putting it off and putting it off and then still giving us a half-ass quick response like "will provide them to you asap."

Status
Back