Question: QQing on forum = UL expensive items will drop in the next days ?

Portuguese

Old Alpha
Fr33DoM Portuguese F1ght3R
Hello there,

I have a question!

If we come to fórum n start QQuing n saying we quit we get UL expensive items soon?

I ask this because both this guys:

Raven Lunchbox Palehorse

and

Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist

start QQing on fórum and saying they were selling out and both looted:

Herman ASI TEN Edition :s

I hope some1 maybe even MA can explain me how and why?! :s

Peace.
Have a nice day all.
Cheers

(confused) Port

New Item? Herman ASI TEN Whiner Edition

First of all: Big grats to this 2 new discovered guns yesterday.

I really didnt know that this forum maybe have a direct connection to the Entropia lootpool.. :wise:

After seeing both guys selling threads, I really hope for you to be able to sell your items fast, with another 30k in both of your pockets and leave than, like you have promised.

There is only 1 answer for me missing...
Did MA told you to go Arkadia for this or was is Arkadia staff?

P.S.: This is not a whiner thread. I dont want to get an ASI TEN whiner edition and no, I am not selling out my 2 items!:lolup:

/mod note/ merge similar threads

with another 30k in both of your pockets and leave than, like you have promised.

Both actually made it clear in their selling threads already that they don't want to leave game. I can quote the parts if you have issues finding / reading them.

That you consider honest players who are concerned whiners and want them rather to be silent or leave is understandable to me, seeing how you and your friend Bobby King Digital have been very "creative" just recently too.

It is....

Hello there,

I have a question!

If we come to fórum n start QQuing n saying we quit we get UL expensive items soon?

I ask this because both this guys:

Raven Lunchbox Palehorse

and

Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist

start QQing on fórum and saying they were selling out and both looted:

Herman ASI TEN Edition :s

I hope some1 maybe even MA can explain me how and why?! :s

Peace.
Have a nice day all.
Cheers

(confused) Port

...so coincidental as to be suspicious I must say...I been ingame 5 years with lots of peds input and best item so far is Regen VI UL so not sure what to make of this...its real suspicious and if that is way MA works then they are worse than trappers...:laugh:...but def gz to both....

Brick

From a statistical POV id say , Yes it seems that way.

Actually its amusing, even though i never loot something good.

But then again i dont whine that much, i rather embrace and find the irony amusing.

Irony is one thing....

From a statistical POV id say , Yes it seems that way.

Actually its amusing, even though i never loot something good.

But then again i dont whine that much, i rather embrace and find the irony amusing.

....irony associated with preposterous coincidence suggests or at least introduces the possibility of quite something else...

Brick

One more little step to decrease MU on ASI TEN ;)

I really didnt know that this forum maybe have a direct connection to the Entropia lootpool.. :wise:

After seeing both guys selling threads, I really hope for you to be able to sell your items fast, with another 30k in both of your pockets and leave than, like you have promised.

P.S.: This is not a whiner thread. I dont want to get an ASI TEN whiner edition and no, I am not selling out my 2 items!:lolup:

ofc u wont get any bec u dont have any decay hunting prots only fuel that u have to buy!!

lucky coincidence I would have to say.. but people don't seem to find it strange when a lv 21mob drops eon to a player then they loot ten edition like a day later on another same lv 21 mob

but I can lose 16kped in couple days cycle 15kped a day then finally loot a gun on lv 55 mob..

I saw there was an event on ark, went, told Jeannie. dude there is nobody here.. so she came we killed shit and got loot.

Try it without doing shit like vtoling/trolling/trapping/exploiting and you might get something.

For those of you who are honest players.. the above statement was not directed at you.

GL too you all..

go to the arcadia version of a migration and you might have some better loot too.

Uber player loots something good, everyone complains.
Noob player loots something good, everyone complains.
Returning player loots something good, everyone complains.
Leaving player loots something good, everyone complains.

You think MA are so stupid to do this? Or do you think they're so clever that we couldn't possibly believe they be so stupid so did it as a double bluff? Do you believe in chem trails?

While everyone is blinded by calypso halloween event there's also something going on at Arkadia, these guys went and got lucky.

I will just say Im pissed of MA.

I mean im pissed everyday, last ASI TEN looted a moment ago, in 24hours : 2 ASI TEN to people QQing on forum.

Nice job MA, whatever, planned or not... thats too suspicious.

Well guys, If I see you bitching about loot and return in the next 5 years, I'll flamme your thread.

Have a nice day, cause I'll not.

Both actually made it clear in their selling threads already that they don't want to leave game. I can quote the parts if you have issues finding / reading them.

That you consider honest players who are concerned whiners and want them rather to be silent or leave is understandable to me, seeing how you and your friend Bobby King Digital have been very "creative" just recently too.

Yes. Both said that they only not quitting when MA starts with actions against the "exploiters". Should i quote the parts? :)

I also think that I am not dishonest.

I am having really much fun in past, killing mobs without taking much damage. There for the cave was optimized because creatures there not gone in "unreachable" condition anytime. So my brain (yes, the organ in my head) told me to hunt there for fun, killing bigger creatures in my small armor with my small 60dps.

My profit there? LOL!

Hunter cost to kill: ~ 20 ped
Chaser cost to kill: ~ 30 ped
Majestic ~ 40 ped
Queen 60 +

But I really had fun there and got 3 slimes which maybe resulted in a nice amp for your ubers guns.

What would I do, when I have bought armor for 5k USD or more?
Going same way at the mobs where this is possible.

How will I go on my "safe armor decay" mission?
Standing in hole in cave at small marci and shoot em to death without getting hitted, shooting Street Kings and Rockers behind a fence at Rocktropia, killing Falx, Prot, Chomper...
And when I have safed enought decay I am doing some Oratan (no uber cause no whining)

How will you complete your next beacons? :dunce:

@lunch and jeanny:
I know that both of you cycling a lot of PEDs everyday and both of you earned your loot. I as "exploiter" was only shocked about your both whinings.

LOL
no damage taker = exploiter... funny times :)

I will just say Im pissed of MA.

I mean im pissed everyday, last ASI TEN looted a moment ago, in 24hours : 2 ASI TEN to people QQing on forum.

Nice job MA, whatever, planned or not... thats too suspicious.

Well guys, If I see you bitching about loot and return in the next 5 years, I'll flamme your thread.

Have a nice day, cause I'll not.

now what ur doing is crying. what we were doing was called making a stand.

we didn't cry about out tt return etc.. we were addressing the problem of trapping and eploits and people said that was crying.

we said deal with the exploiters or we will withdraw our investment from the game..

How would giving us more to withdraw help MA in anyway?

Remove head from ass and you may see there is a whole world to see and not just the bs that half you forum trolls spew.

GL, Happy Looting...

Ark event still going on, yet I still see nobody around... I guess it will be a consipiracy if I loot another item, or more like slither said...

ofc u wont get any bec u dont have any decay hunting prots only fuel that u have to buy!!

Yeah. My fuel kills was legendary. 3 kills per hour. Now I'm playing jump and run there and can get easy 40 kills per hour without costs for fuel (which nearly broke my balance).

Also thanks for negative reputation guys. Never seen that feature before today. :)

Below is what I want to say. You can complain, whine and suffer, but it will not change anything. Other players (such as myself) are trying to stay afloat without the extra loot. If I need a ASI TEN or Spirit TEN, I simply can make a depo and buy it.
This is the most appropriate strategy (for me IMO). I had a moment when I wanted to leave, but not because a bad loot , but only because a game was broken. Now everything is more or less works fine for me, and I do not want to leave. And let the MA does not give me anything special, I'm still going to play. And envy (if you seen that someone lot a uber) - it's bad (it's for everyone who whines and whimpers). Your best friend must be a calculator and EL, and you will be fine in the EU. And remember, EU is dynamic, and everything that worked yesterday - can not work today!

PS Do not forget to tell gratz to the winners!

im so tired of this shit.. ive tried to loot asi tens since the ten event started.. hunted every mob i know that have dropped one.. then 2 calypsians come wity their sellout threads and loot em immediately.. or was it ravens second already.. i got so pissed that i withdrew every penny i had on my card..

im so tired of this shit.. ive tried to loot asi tens since the ten event started.. hunted every mob i know that have dropped one.. then 2 calypsians come wity their sellout threads and loot em immediately.. or was it ravens second already.. i got so pissed that i withdrew every penny i had on my card..
I read this, really funny :lolup:
MA, please just do not give anything extraordinary to me, otherwise it will be assumed that I too ... employee
Let things go as always :)

2 calysians?

have u seen what my most hunted mob is?

I am sorry that you haven't looted an asi ten yet. What mobs have u been hunting try to loot em?

Why don't u enter instance trapping in order to loot imp/adj hedoc? :laugh:

jeanni and raven are so pissed about traping in halloween mayhem decided not to participate went to ark looted UL items. right place at the right time :yay:

In addition:
I hunted small Yuka and Kadra (all maturities) (ppl loot ASI TEN from them), and dont looted ASI TEN (But Yuka's gave me a double HoF in one hunting session (2x 3K PED), this year). Hunted Eviscerator, but not looted Spirit I UL. Hunted all what i seen, but dont looted MEGA, ULTRA, EXPENSIVE UL. But for me is no point to complain :)
I only had a good time. That should be enough for me. Really all you need from the game - is that you have been given something special, something as the envy of other players?
And I do not think that the planned leaving of two players on the forum has caused such a reaction from MA. Players who are going to leave, do not go back on the hunt, they pack the items and sell it.
Just now I hope that these two players will be more likely to hunt on Arkadia :)

lol i found u!

thanks to this picture mindark may now loot you a surgeon table/chair for all the future needs!

:D

makes me ill to see ppl loot items like this after their whine abouts on the forum....

Nothing against the player, im glad for you. I hate the game, not the player :D

now what ur doing is crying. what we were doing was called making a stand.

we didn't cry about out tt return etc.. we were addressing the problem of trapping and eploits and people said that was crying.

we said deal with the exploiters or we will withdraw our investment from the game..

How would giving us more to withdraw help MA in anyway?

Remove head from ass and you may see there is a whole world to see and not just the bs that half you forum trolls spew.

GL, Happy Looting...

Ark event still going on, yet I still see nobody around... I guess it will be a consipiracy if I loot another item, or more like slither said...

Im not crying, Im pissed, I faced exploiter like you, Im wasting and loosing peds like you, ok we dont cycle the same amount of peds, in % Im loosing same that you, you know what ? I never hit an ath or discover an UL items, my best loot so far is a 10k argo, and I will not complain about, cause some people better skilled and invested more money than me doesnt have a loot like this, but for god sake, you look like a child, MA doesnt want to do something about trapper I will sell my stuff, now you looted another expensive items and in 1 month or so you still be there and me too, the difference ?

Im working to do a better place on this game for all players, sometime Im pissed, sometime Im bitching but Im here playing, you ? bitching, trying to sell your loots and now you get an asi 24h after the other player which QQing, nothing wrong for you, like people hitting 12claime in row in same area on moonria "nothing wrong dude, clustering LOL"

and I need to remove my head from my ass ?

you are killing me... see the people around you, with your fucking selling thread and bitching, now you looted both of you asi ten whats do you expect for other players to think about you ?

Mistake or not, you did, you looted after bitching, whats do you think people will think ?

Im not crying, Im pissed, I faced exploiter like you, Im wasting and loosing peds like you, ok we dont cycle the same amount of peds, in % Im loosing same that you, you know what ? I never hit an ath or discover an UL items, my best loot so far is a 10k argo, and I will not complain about, cause some people better skilled and invested more money than me doesnt have a loot like this, but for god sake, you look like a child, MA doesnt want to do something about trapper I will sell my stuff, now you looted another expensive items and in 1 month or so you still be there and me too, the difference ?

Im working to do a better place on this game for all players, sometime Im pissed, sometime Im bitching but Im here playing, you ? bitching, trying to sell your loots and now you get an asi 24h after the other player which QQing, nothing wrong for you, like people hitting 12claime in row in same area on moonria "nothing wrong dude, clustering LOL"

and I need to remove my head from my ass ?

you are killing me... see the people around you, with your fucking selling thread and bitching, now you looted both of you asi ten whats do you expect for other players to think about you ?

Mistake or not, you did, you looted after bitching, whats do you think people will think ?

couple things here

First, I couldn't give a fuck what others think.. they don't make my deposits or tell me how to invest my money or when to withdraw an investment because the risk involved had become extremely volatile due to the companies inaction to exploitive behavior.

Second, no we don't cycle the same amount of peds, or take the same risks. or many things im sure. I cycle more in a month than you have your entire EU life
Don't believe me just look
http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=74818
http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=162235

The fact that the threads were made and then items dropped sure sucks to look that way don't it.. nothing I cant do about that

Third, I don't control loot so I had nothing to do with that.

Fouth, its not crying to stand up for what you believe to be right and put what you have on the line, if there is no line make one and say if something isn't done about this im leaving and mean it..

I have left jobs in the past based on the same principle. It's my morale compass and has never steered me wrong.

You wanna float thru game, get fucked by scammers and exploiters go ahead.

But don't say we are anything alike, because I damn sure don't see your post about trapping is wrong or anything else.. all I see Is your QQ post.

LB

Fortunately, or unfortunately, we can not compete with those who's turnover is close to a million
Pogny, in this 'game' turnover is a main factor, and somethimes a little luck to be in a good place at a good time. My turnover in hunting is more than your 3 times, but I dont get the loot size ~9K in the hunt.
I think is necessary to be calmly to these facts...
Not every player who loots expensive item is exploiter

Back