Question: QQing on forum = UL expensive items will drop in the next days ?

Both actually made it clear in their selling threads already that they don't want to leave game. I can quote the parts if you have issues finding / reading them.

That you consider honest players who are concerned whiners and want them rather to be silent or leave is understandable to me, seeing how you and your friend Bobby King Digital have been very "creative" just recently too.

"Jeanni definately said in her unedited first post that she was leaving"
Edit: I was wrong, it was homospacien, who said that.
never mind. sorry.

Last edited:
Fortunately, or unfortunately, we can not compete with those who's turnover is close to a million
Pogny, in this 'game' turnover is a main factor, and somethimes a little luck to be in a good place at a good time. My turnover in hunting is more than your 3 times, but I dont get the loot size ~9K in the hunt.
I think is necessary to be calmly to these facts...
Not every player who loots expensive item is exploiter

it isnt about turnover,my turnover is higher then lunchboxes..i have over 1 million in tracker,but my highest loot is 3k
and lunchbox has had 38k/28k and 18k and 2 of 5k..not to mention multiple multiple good ul items

it is about having lucky ava,its no coincidence that the same bloody avas get the good loots over and over again year after year
,i should sell out too,its bloody pointless to skilll and grind hard,il never loot anything anything good

My belief still is if you can loot such items that's just a setting in your MA profile. Regardless of what others say.
Why else in all those years so many of us have not looted such a thing. Let alone multiple.

The ones that have looted one have, regularly looted several. No I don't mean they loot one on a regular basis. One who has looted an asi ten edition may have looted multiple ranked (cyrene high valued ul stuff) before as well. Like that I mean that. Regularly ppl who have looted one are the same ppl that have looted smth similar. Yes also these people loose sometimes. Loosing is normal, but the ones who have not even looted anything like it in their whole EU lifes and are not that vocal about it here on forum are still around. They do not get items suddenly if they would QQ on forum. This was probably going to happen anyways. If you have never looted anything like it try QQ on forum and you will see you don't get one in the end (in loot).

About the I spend much more than you bla bla, I see your tracker etc that means nothing. People stay in teams sometimes or have a hard time triggering globals as well. What you can see is people's attributes. That gives an indication of ones real spendings. I see many people with low attributes but high skills. They have invested 100k or (way) more in buying skills and some of them consider themselves uber. While judging by the attributes they haven't skilled as much as they find they have done themselves, plenty of them get nice items as rewards. This is because their avatars can. I do not believe all avatars have the same chances at all.

If you stand next to a mob with someone else... and you kill it or the other guy I'm convinced that loot will not be the same. Like a guy on your radar hunting the same mob as you and he loots a Foeripper SGA edition after him having looted a normal foeripper years ago already too. How big are those odds knowing these hardly ever drop...

The people that have looted a CLD token and after have looted another. If you can loot it you can.

We all have our beliefs. I have one time had an item get stuck in a mallshop, before we could use next and previous target. No way to get it out myself. Support helped me. They gave it back. In a lootwindow while we were teamhunting mobs. It was not shown on the teamchat, but it popped there. So loot can still be handed out manually.

Also I have seen an official greet an older player he seemed to know well. It was a long time no see. Then that ava started to kill mobs that could global easily because of the L and HP. Not much later a special (rare) item got looted by that ava. It was the ava's first time on that planet. Could it mean anything?

Who knows. We will certainly never get an official (truthful) reply.
Like with other threads about loot theories the ppl affected positively by it will defend and stand by it, the other side always left behind will oppose their opinion. Lol.

In addition to Luckycharm:
On one of the Russian forums I once read the following in 2007. In response to a report of a possible exploit, with gratitude, the player who reported, has read in the answer something like: "your lootpool has been improved". I dont know what that may mean, but maybe something interesting and misterious :cool:

it isnt about turnover,my turnover is higher then lunchboxes..i have over 1 million in tracker,but my highest loot is 3k
and lunchbox has had 38k/28k and 18k and 2 of 5k..not to mention multiple multiple good ul items

it is about having lucky ava,its no coincidence that the same bloody avas get the good loots over and over again year after year
,i should sell out too,its bloody pointless to skilll and grind hard,il never loot anything anything good

do you think it could be that you have a better standing average 90% than I do?

I spoke with several heavy grinders over last few years. A few just like you who had either profit or break even damn near constantly, wheras I have huge gaps frequently.. for example when I hit the 38k was right after losing well over 40k in 2 weeks on rt for event just prior, my whole soc saw it cause I streamed the whole thing. my average was something terrible like 64%, then bam I hit the prot.

For my avatar that's how it seems to go. I lose a ton, then I finally hit a loot. then I lose a ton again.

I agree that there we all have different returns. I have average return in hunting and mining about 80-90%, if it is less - I'm leaving, change mob or stop doing anything. (I leave Halloween Mayhem because return was 60%. Otherwise, there is great chance just to pay for any of the prizes :)).
Perhaps this is why me since January 2007 were by me was only obtained:
4x tower 6K-7,5K in mining
2x loot at 3K+ in the hunting
3x CLD
1x Lacerating Attack Nanochip V
But nothing expensive like ASI TEN. Maybe I must grow? Or must hunt with giant losses:)

Last edited:
do you think it could be that you have a better standing average 90% than I do?

I spoke with several heavy grinders over last few years. A few just like you who had either profit or break even damn near constantly, wheras I have huge gaps frequently.. for example when I hit the 38k was right after losing well over 40k in 2 weeks on rt for event just prior, my whole soc saw it cause I streamed the whole thing. my average was something terrible like 64%, then bam I hit the prot.

For my avatar that's how it seems to go. I lose a ton, then I finally hit a loot. then I lose a ton again.

yes,that might be true,i have never tracked returns though cause its to much hassle to do when using limited shit,my previous post was made out of pure frustration and when im frustrated i tend to act childish :p

i dont claim to have any insight into how lootsystem works,but it certainly seems to me that certain avas are predestined to get hofs/items and other avas get no hofs/items but good average returns

but this thought which ive had for many years though is what scares me a bit,if not all avas are created equally or loot is equally for all avas then this game isnt exactly fair,and why would i want to keep so much money ingame then ?

yes,that might be true,i have never tracked returns though cause its to much hassle to do when using limited shit,my previous post was made out of pure frustration and when im frustrated i tend to act childish :p

i dont claim to have any insight into how lootsystem works,but it certainly seems to me that certain avas are predestined to get hofs/items and other avas get no hofs/items but good average returns

but this thought which ive had for many years though is what scares me a bit,if not all avas are created equally or loot is equally for all avas then this game isnt exactly fair,and why would i want to keep so much money ingame then ?

I understand your frustration. We should chat some in game when u got time. compare notes so to speak on hunting.

Hopefully we can get that 3k bumped up to something really epic for u.

but 29k sumina doesnt count cuz it's in team with ur wife right???

but 29k sumina doesnt count cuz it's in team with ur wife right???

thats right,

just look at MY trackernumbers,no loot over 3k in 1.050.000 loot in tracker
you can only compare solo results

and your solo results are

115 256 PED

Leviathan

05/23/2010

30 258 PED

Frescoquda

09/02/2009

26 307 PED

Atrox

01/22/2011

22 794 PED

Kreltin

07/14/2011

12 689 PED

Proteron

09/25/2013

4 598 PED

Drone

01/27/2010

4 540 PED

Longtooth

07/06/2013

4 139 PED

Cornundacauda

12/28/2009

3 355 PED

Feffoid

04/11/201

and you have way less total loot in tracker then me,try putting yourself in my shoes..try imagining that you would not have broken 3k loot in the past 5 years while being 1 of the most active hunters

+ i have over 400k in tracker in teaming with my wife..so just 1 uber there even is nada compared to most avas that have that amount cycled

I understand your frustration. We should chat some in game when u got time. compare notes so to speak on hunting.

Hopefully we can get that 3k bumped up to something really epic for u.

cool,id like that

it might give us more insight into how loot works and that can never be bad :)

I hate the game, and I quit.

thats right,

just look at MY trackernumbers,no loot over 3k in 1.050.000 loot in tracker
you can only compare solo results

and your solo results are

115 256 PED

Leviathan

05/23/2010

30 258 PED

Frescoquda

09/02/2009

26 307 PED

Atrox

01/22/2011

22 794 PED

Kreltin

07/14/2011

12 689 PED

Proteron

09/25/2013

4 598 PED

Drone

01/27/2010

4 540 PED

Longtooth

07/06/2013

4 139 PED

Cornundacauda

12/28/2009

3 355 PED

Feffoid

04/11/201

and you have way less total loot in tracker then me,try putting yourself in my shoes..try imagining that you would not have broken 3k loot in the past 5 years while being 1 of the most active hunters

+ i have over 400k in tracker in teaming with my wife..so just 1 uber there even is nada compared to most avas that have that amount cycled

i dont compare myself with anyone, what's the point trying to being the toughest internet warrior on one of the worlds many many qq forums??? also maybe i got all those high hunting loots cuz of my huge wins in mining and crafting is part of the unknown highly debated everyone crying foul loot system. and i love ur selective total loot in tracker, again with ur self inflicted "only hunting counts," the fact my total loot is 1.4 mil + in global is some how < ur total of 1.1 tracker global means nothing cuz only hunting counts nothing else we do in this virtual server matters...

I think it's highly suspicious looking at the pattern of drops. There's no accountability to the loot system, even MA figureheads have said that they don't know exactly how it works. There's too much room in there for MA to play favorites and give out manual HOFs and ATHs.

Right now mining loot is really bad, the last month has been lower than normal TT return, but MA probably doesn't even know what's wrong... could be an employee there skimming off loots or someone exploiting the system, or even MA taking an extra 10% of all cycled peds to cover expenses in some other area (add that up, it's a lot of dollars skimmed off the top). No accountability.

I hope this is true, leona really deserves some good loot. In the top 10 hunters of all time, and never an UL gun drop...

Lol another QQ thread from jealous noobs? Jeanni and Raven cycle more in a month than most do in half a year or more Im sure...

I think it's highly suspicious looking at the pattern of drops. There's no accountability to the loot system, even MA figureheads have said that they don't know exactly how it works. There's too much room in there for MA to play favorites and give out manual HOFs and ATHs.

Right now mining loot is really bad, the last month has been lower than normal TT return, but MA probably doesn't even know what's wrong... could be an employee there skimming off loots or someone exploiting the system, or even MA taking an extra 10% of all cycled peds to cover expenses in some other area (add that up, it's a lot of dollars skimmed off the top). No accountability.

says the guy that got a full house of UL mining amp BP's on ark recently? :)
it has nothing to do with your high turnover or the fact that you are one of the more active crafters on arkadia its because you are being manually awarded these BP's by MA/team arkadia, is that what you are saying here? :)

Not sure why this is a complaint thread...

....Im more interested in the discussion about the unreal coincidence that two players who created complaint threads then loot 30k guns that are considered top 3 Mayhem Cat 2 weapons...any statisticians on here who get all wet in the britches to calc the real likelihood of that happening including all factors?...I could do it but IM too lazy and it doesnt make me wet in the britches...now I cant see that MA is that stupid to knee-jerk drop an uber loot to someone who creates sales thread...especially a sales thread that was worded in such a way that it sounded disingenuous :laugh:...I wonder if the more real possibility is whatever control Arkadia has over loot drops led them to see that there were two sales threads by two grinder players now playing on Arkadia and they said,"lets see if we cant make them feel like they should play a lot more on Arkadia"....so many possibilities here that are interesting...none of which creates fault with Jeanni or LB...they both deserve gz and I would imagine they might be able to say...to quote(and paraphrase) Menace..."we having lost thousands of peds with this exploits of creating sales threads to get uber item loots are not in profit" :laugh:

Brick

Hello there,

I have a question!

If we come to fórum n start QQuing n saying we quit we get UL expensive items soon?

I ask this because both this guys:

Raven Lunchbox Palehorse

and

Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist

start QQing on fórum and saying they were selling out and both looted:

Herman ASI TEN Edition :s

I hope some1 maybe even MA can explain me how and why?! :s

Peace.
Have a nice day all.
Cheers

(confused) Port

Thu, 14 Nov 2013 05:59:46 is the time raven looted that item, so you are saying there is someone at MA HQ at that time sitting around waiting for him to go to arkadia, kill the right mob so they can pop exactly the same weapon as jeanni in his loot window?
i had been hunting the same spawn as jeanni shortly before their TEN gun dropped, it was arkadia's first own migration, it was not long after the update, it was known UL stuff had dropped from those mobs, i thought it would be smart to go hunt there considering everyone was doing mayhem.
raven saw the gun dropped to jeanni the previous day and went and did the same thing, is this really so impossible compared to the conspiracy theory that MA is dumb enough to give two people that complain the same gun in loot manually within 24 hours? :)
i think even the braindead people in charge of MA would know the uproar that would cause. :)

omg loot happens, whatever ....

today a guy looted jaguar arms with only 2 globals on tracker, one 750 ped exa young in 2010.... who cares..

keep_hunting.jpg

i dont compare myself with anyone, what's the point trying to being the toughest internet warrior on one of the worlds many many qq forums??? also maybe i got all those high hunting loots cuz of my huge wins in mining and crafting is part of the unknown highly debated everyone crying foul loot system. and i love ur selective total loot in tracker, again with ur self inflicted "only hunting counts," the fact my total loot is 1.4 mil + in global is some how < ur total of 1.1 tracker global means nothing cuz only hunting counts nothing else we do in this virtual server matters...

you are right,i never even looked at mining + crafting
but ok,so you have 1.4 milion total in hunting/mining/crafting

in that you have combined 18 loots over 3 k of which some veryvery high loots

i have combined 1.1 million in hunting/mining/crafting but i have 0 lots over 3k

now please...tell me again somehow im being selective ??

ps; it isnt about being internetwarior,it is about lootsystem being fair and unbiased...it just dont seem to be if its always the sama avas looting the good loots
and when you make such an statement,people say "but that ava cycles more then you "
well...in my case it just aint true,i cycle way more then most avas

so either my ava is bugged,or the "golden"avas are bugged or the complete lootsystem is bugged,
it cant be a freak coincidence since then its being an coincidence fpor many years already

Hello there,

I have a question!

If we come to fórum n start QQuing n saying we quit we get UL expensive items soon?

I ask this because both this guys:

Raven Lunchbox Palehorse

and

Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist

start QQing on fórum and saying they were selling out and both looted:

Herman ASI TEN Edition :s

I hope some1 maybe even MA can explain me how and why?! :s

Peace.
Have a nice day all.
Cheers

(confused) Port

Hi Port,

I think the main reason is because they grind all day and grind the event mobs.

you are right,i never even looked at mining + crafting
but ok,so you have 1.4 milion total in hunting/mining/crafting

in that you have combined 18 loots over 3 k of which some veryvery high loots

i have combined 1.1 million in hunting/mining/crafting but i have 0 lots over 3k

now please...tell me again somehow im being selective ??

ps; it isnt about being internetwarior,it is about lootsystem being fair and unbiased...it just dont seem to be if its always the sama avas looting the good loots
and when you make such an statement,people say "but that ava cycles more then you "
well...in my case it just aint true,i cycle way more then most avas

so either my ava is bugged,or the "golden"avas are bugged or the complete lootsystem is bugged,
it cant be a freak coincidence since then its being an coincidence fpor many years already

i dont know ur tt return or mu or anything that has to do with you, however i do know u are very active and hunt consistently, so u must be happy with ur results to keep doing what you're doing or you're just a glutton for punishment (which might not be a bad thing???)
i've learned a while back that comparing urself with anyone else wont result in anything positive, trying to keep up with the jones or being the smartest guy in the room usually doesnt end well. i believe being content with what you have and happy with what ur doing will lead to a much better experience not just in this virtual world but carry over to the real world. if making a stand for what u believe in or arguing over the silliest of details makes you happy and keeps you going, then by all means keep doing what you're doing :D

I just have one question...

Are Raven and Jeanni still leaving the game after their uber loots? If not... obviously they're hypocrites.

Unless of course, MA banned the exploiters? I'm not really aware of what's going on with that situation.

i dont know ur tt return or mu or anything that has to do with you, however i do know u are very active and hunt consistently, so u must be happy with ur results to keep doing what you're doing or you're just a glutton for punishment (which might not be a bad thing???)
i've learned a while back that comparing urself with anyone else wont result in anything positive, trying to keep up with the jones or being the smartest guy in the room usually doesnt end well. i believe being content with what you have and happy with what ur doing will lead to a much better experience not just in this virtual world but carry over to the real world. if making a stand for what u believe in or arguing over the silliest of details makes you happy and keeps you going, then by all means keep doing what you're doing :D

the only way to asses the lootsystem is by making comparisons,at least without any info from ma received loots is all we can go by,
so that is my main reason for me to compare,not to make silly statements(although i must admit some jealousy and frustration plays an part)

I just have one question...

Are Raven and Jeanni still leaving the game after their uber loots? If not... obviously they're hypocrites.

Unless of course, MA banned the exploiters? I'm not really aware of what's going on with that situation.

ur still trying to flame the threads.. but that's ok..

I cant speak for others but I can say for myself.

1. I never said I would leave the game, so get that right.
2. If MA does nothing about the exploiting and to the exploiters, I will do as I said and sell what I listed.
3. You don't know me, you have no place to try to judge me, calling people a hypocrite for what. just to stir the pot?
4. You boneheads have completely forgotten what the entire issue was about. The matter had to do with exploiters and making MA bring them to justice, See how quick you all get off track over some bullshit.

ur still trying to flame the threads.. but that's ok..

I cant speak for others but I can say for myself.

1. I never said I would leave the game, so get that right.
2. If MA does nothing about the exploiting and to the exploiters, I will do as I said and sell what I listed.
3. You don't know me, you have no place to try to judge me, calling people a hypocrite for what. just to stir the pot?
4. You boneheads have completely forgotten what the entire issue was about. The matter had to do with exploiters and making MA bring them to justice, See how quick you all get off track over some bullshit.

Not judging you. If what you're saying is true then you're not a hypocrite.

I noticed you haven't bumped your sell thread in a while though ^_^

Not judging you. If what you're saying is true then you're not a hypocrite.

I noticed you haven't bumped your sell thread in a while though ^_^

wanna take over sales department also?

I said if MA does nothing.. I have not expressed in what timeframe that is. It is as I see fit, not when u think it should be done.

You want my stuff to sell quickly feel free to buy all my stuff or bump the thread..

says the guy that got a full house of UL mining amp BP's on ark recently? :)
it has nothing to do with your high turnover or the fact that you are one of the more active crafters on arkadia its because you are being manually awarded these BP's by MA/team arkadia, is that what you are saying here? :)

Made me lol and i must spread some first so i cant rep you :p

Back