Info: Radar in lootable pvp zones.

You think with the active radar and a tango with more than 170 yard or a SGA 2000 UL with more 140 yard (easy with some tiers range) and giving a instant "/pos" to yours friends that immediately closing all strategic pos to escape more fair for a miner or hunter ? :)

You think with the active radar and a tango with more than 170 yard or a SGA 2000 UL with more 140 yard (easy with some tiers range) and giving a instant "/pos" to yours friends that immediately closing all strategic pos to escape more fair for a miner or hunter ? :)

With the fantastic hitbox it aint easy even with radar...

Isnt pvp for pvpers? And shouldnt it be at great risk to enter?

Wss aint no gods... They die as everyone else, buy your own tango or sga!

Shoot back, use sneaky strategies...

You dont know how it was before radar was closed OR you pretend to be stupid.

When you tp to another player radar, you cant see shit, only white screen, so you can not shoot anyone, but player who hunt/mine already see GD on radar, so he he can charge TP and escape. So first of all is better for miners and hunters with radar, then without... With radar for Pkers will be harder to catch them.

Today we where talking about 3k hof that Joda got in pvp4. Imagine some guy gets 3k ped lyst, he dont have team that can cover his ass while driling AND HE DONT HAVE RADAR. Im sure some players like YOU will love to kill him ALOT of times. But if he got radar, he is MUCH more safe... Same with hunters. I went there only to make video how unfair it is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHewfvO-Lc

You dont know how it was before radar was closed OR you pretend to be stupid.

When you tp to another player radar, you cant see shit, only white screen, so you can not shoot anyone, but player who hunt/mine already see GD on radar, so he he can charge TP and escape. So first of all is better for miners and hunters with radar, then without... With radar for Pkers will be harder to catch them.

Today we where talking about 3k hof that Joda got in pvp4. Imagine some guy gets 3k ped lyst, he dont have team that can cover his ass while driling AND HE DONT HAVE RADAR. Im sure some players like YOU will love to kill him ALOT of times. But if he got radar, he is MUCH more safe... Same with hunters. I went there only to make video how unfair it is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHewfvO-Lc

Thor ur such a noob boss!!! ;D

Shouldnt it be a great risk to chase the high MU loot...

Exactly. And now topic starter got a fucking great risk to have bullet in his ass right after he will loot some sexy mulaak.

And as a true PK-pro he started whine.

Bollocks hulk with team tag no1 is safe no matter it its jammed or visible radar. Imo leave radar jammed remove tags and let claims be summonable within pvp but not outside.

No to the radar or WSS will be use it to control more easy the PVP and gank miners and hunter more fast like never. :wise::wise::wise:

Wouldn't it be possible to have a delay on radar in lootable pvp? That radar is blurred for 20 seconds or so, to make it harder for pk:ers to TP around just looking for targets.

Bollocks hulk with team tag no1 is safe no matter it its jammed or visible radar. Imo leave radar jammed remove tags and let claims be summonable within pvp but not outside.

But with radar everyone can see everyone. Dosnt matter if team tags, hunter, miner, pker or other thing...

About sumoning claim - if you can summon it more times, you can summon it next to edge of pvp and drill it from outside...

All things are fine... Just no radar is unfair advantage for PKers against miners and hunters...

The real problem as i see it:

As a pker it has become very boring in pvp4 as its very hard to find targets...
Hours of searching without finding a single GD...

I for one has left pvp4...

I want action, thats what i think pvp is all about.

3 hours searching to find a drilling miner... A sitting duck!
With next target i found him he knew i was there and the hunt/fight begun... That was fun.

What was the fun for unarmored miner?
AS it is now - its harder for pker or group of pkers to find miners. But we all know ppl use alter avas to tag ppl in outposts and this is the main problem. Wo tag wo radar with sommonable claim but within pvp zone - let say 10 metres before border to avoid claim being drilled from the outside is fair for all.

What was the fun for unarmored miner?
AS it is now - its harder for pker or group of pkers to find miners. But we all know ppl use alter avas to tag ppl in outposts and this is the main problem. Wo tag wo radar with sommonable claim but within pvp zone - let say 10 metres before border to avoid claim being drilled from the outside is fair for all.

I dunno, is pvp made to be fun for miners or pvpers?

Will easy access make pyrite MU drop?

Will boredoom chase away pkers?

Turn on the radar or next target...

...But we all know ppl use alter avas to tag ppl in outposts and this is the main problem...

Exact description of what's happening these days (No idea if it's going on on caly as it is on ark). Though support doesn't really give a shit as I saw from my support cases, where I asked to look into the newbie avatars just standing in outposts (same avatars, same outposts) and tagging (I suppose), and a possible user of those second ava's. Few days, no answer, but I guess it's normal.

I saw my name isn't on the list, so you can put mine in green. Better to see who backstabs you rather than get shot and only then see a name.

I dont know about that too... I think MA made it for pvp... but now they trying to make it not posible to get fun in pvp, so Pkers quit and miners rule zones...

At the moment 23 players would like to stay without radar and 66 players would like to get radar back. So it is 26% voting NO for radar vs 74% voting YES for radar.

P.S. There are MINERS, HUNTERS and PKers in that 74%

Last edited:

If pk'ers head to pvp-lootable do they head there sololy for other pk'ers or miners?
Miners want easier exit from pvp, and pk'ers want easier way to kill miners.
If pvp *really* was out for pvp battle, it should be for pk'er vs pk'er.
I see a lot of excuses but in the end, few want *more* battles, just easier way to do
their gameplay.

Miners? Yes I do hope it does chase away pkers and this silly argument about pyrite dropping.. I have no problem if it drops to 120-130%

Ofc pvp is for pvpers, but they should not have any advantages, rather my conviction is that it should be the opposite. Why?

Why should it be easier to rob others of their hard earn loot just because you bought a freaking uber gun and is lying in wait?

Pvpers already got 1 advantage above all else, no vehicles

How about this; turn off next target, allow vehicles and enable radar?

Miners? Yes I do hope it does chase away pkers and this silly argument about pyrite dropping.. I have no problem if it drops to 120-130%

Ofc pvp is for pvpers, but they should not have any advantages, rather my conviction is that it should be the opposite. Why?

Why should it be easier to rob others of their hard earn loot just because you bought a freaking uber gun and is lying in wait?

Pvpers already got 1 advantage above all else, no vehicles

How about this; turn off next target, allow vehicles and enable radar?

I think some of you dont understand what you talking about.

"Why should it be easier to rob others of their hard earn loot" - Without radar it is more easy to rob someone who hunt/mine, I already did show in 2 videos. you can stand there, wait while someone hunting or mining and kill him when he global. If you didnt saw how easy it is - see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmw3SqPGsLY&feature=youtu.be and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHewfvO-Lc WITH RADAR IT WONT HAPPEN EVER

"just because you bought a freaking uber gun" - You need invest, you need to buy gun, armor, skill HP and so, then you can defend yours ass too. You dont want to? So mabie pvp is not for you?

"Pvpers already got 1 advantage above all else, no vehicles" - Pkers can shoot you with vechicle too. Someone with tank can kill 5 miners in 1 shot. So it is NOT advantage.

"How about this; turn off next target, allow vehicles and enable radar?" - So every miner/hunter have unfair advantage because they can unload to car inventory and recall loot after each claim/mob, hide inside pitbuls so noone can kill them? Ofc it is much more easy to buy 10 pitbuls and drive around changing to second, third... after someone shot first? Ofc it is better for noob who dont want to skill up, buy expensive stuff and so...

I have not played for long time and don't know how exactly the tagging of targets work. But from what I quickly read here it should go away.. blah..

And yep, why anyone would be against bringing radar back? Mainly miners and hunters? Not having radar is just an advantage for PKers, nothing else. It makes hunting in PVP4 really annoying with people hiding behind bushes waiting for you to kill the mob.

I don't know what all new L guns we have, but the only moment a PKer maybe have advantage with radar is when he he have tiered tango? :)

Sign me for "radar on" :)

Pecka ecka Martinek

I think some of you dont understand what you talking about.

"Why should it be easier to rob others of their hard earn loot" - Without radar it is more easy to rob someone who hunt/mine, I already did show in 2 videos. you can stand there, wait while someone hunting or mining and kill him when he global. If you didnt saw how easy it is - see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmw3SqPGsLY&feature=youtu.be and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHewfvO-Lc WITH RADAR IT WONT HAPPEN EVER

"just because you bought a freaking uber gun" - You need invest, you need to buy gun, armor, skill HP and so, then you can defend yours ass too. You dont want to? So mabie pvp is not for you?

"Pvpers already got 1 advantage above all else, no vehicles" - Pkers can shoot you with vechicle too. Someone with tank can kill 5 miners in 1 shot. So it is NOT advantage.

"How about this; turn off next target, allow vehicles and enable radar?" - So every miner/hunter have unfair advantage because they can unload to car inventory and recall loot after each claim/mob, hide inside pitbuls so noone can kill them? Ofc it is much more easy to buy 10 pitbuls and drive around changing to second, third... after someone shot first? Ofc it is better for noob who dont want to skill up, buy expensive stuff and so...
Yep, those videos shows the otherside of the issue. There are always pros and cons
with any feature.
So maybe time to redo whole system? I guess they will "improve" it, but I doubt it
will solve most issues thou'.

Imo pk-fights should be pk vs pk, at least where you can get loot from a pk.
Sad part is that they will never develop a system needed for this, since it has to
be really fun, really cheap, and awarding in a way that you want to enter the
pvp area everyday without feeling it's too expensive, no point and so on.
So I guess we have to stick with a system that is as it is today, or similar.

Your own rules? And now you suck with those? So maybe pvp is not for you, since now you can't defend your ass?

2 Cerb get education

Special post in Answer 2 those RED numbers You provided ... they are not representing anything real

GET SOME LESSONS ON STATISTICS B4 posting such calculations on these data.

Those=These data are heavilly biased, PKers are much "more active" in voicing their opinion and many potential miners on pvp have just abondamed mining there becouse of PKers Exploits

There even were and joke about US intellegence ....

Some US Internet portal published a pool with Question: "How often Are You using internet? :
a) 1 a month
b) 1 a week
c) Daily
d) Never

US audience answers:

a) 13 %
b) 47%
c) 22%
d) 18%

Ps. for those who did not get, repeating important part "Internet portal" - 18% of respondents on internet portal saying they do not use internet ....

Psss Yesterday did escape from VVV as He did not notice me (I gues I saw him 1st and hided) and no I did not attack! With radar who knows, He might have want 2 score some PK kill on me..... anyway MA made current state for mining a total fuxx xp, with TT returns 70% .....

Resnis

under current circumstances i would say yes to radar back

Special post in Answer 2 those RED numbers You provided ... they are not representing anything real

GET SOME LESSONS ON STATISTICS B4 posting such calculations on these data.

Those=These data are heavilly biased, PKers are much "more active" in voicing their opinion and many potential miners on pvp have just abondamed mining there becouse of PKers Exploits

There even were and joke about US intellegence ....

Some US Internet portal published a pool with Question: "How often Are You using internet? :
a) 1 a month
b) 1 a week
c) Daily
d) Never

US audience answers:

a) 13 %
b) 47%
c) 22%
d) 18%

Ps. for those who did not get, repeating important part "Internet portal" - 18% of respondents on internet portal saying they do not use internet ....

Psss Yesterday did escape from VVV as He did not notice me (I gues I saw him 1st and hided) and no I did not attack! With radar who knows, He might have want 2 score some PK kill on me..... anyway MA made current state for mining a total fuxx xp, with TT returns 70% .....

Resnis

He have big skills so you won't survive with radar on plus he have a rocket hit over 350 damage each shot :) if you fire back you maybe make 100 damage on him and miss 5 shots he is over 350hp

To make things more easy you was gonna die like puny so no radar save you

Yes Isma, I know... and that was my point = I was able 2 escape...

With 2 much advantage 2 players who did skillup b4 skill Nerf, there would and is little number of player who are enough Adrenaline junkies 2 dare 2enter...

MA has made this 2 unbalanced ... a single hit from Tango or 2nd.. takes me out most of time b4 I even reach my Weapon range .... 60m .....

Over all I got nothing against PVP , but still its 2 unbalanced @ the moment 4never players ....

Yes Isma, I know... and that was my point = I was able 2 escape...

With 2 much advantage 2 players who did skillup b4 skill Nerf, there would and is little number of player who are enough Adrenaline junkies 2 dare 2enter...

MA has made this 2 unbalanced ... a single hit from Tango or 2nd.. takes me out most of time b4 I even reach my Weapon range .... 60m .....

Over all I got nothing against PVP , but still its 2 unbalanced @ the moment 4never players ....

Hello Resnis :)
but noone sayd to you that there is a uber rocket you can buy from mission tokens, that even noob with 32 granadier can kill every person, even Star or Stryker in 1 vs 1 .
And as i done like that disadvantage MA made, i dont say it is bad, because want that pvp become more active.

You sayd you saw someone and you escaped. This is not real purpose of PVP land :) People should fight in pvp for recources. That means Pleyer Versus Player.

By making such nonsecne like Uber vaporizer with 600dmg, noone sayd that it is so fucking unbalancing game and such guns making skills worthless. because more people came to pvp to mine, gaving such guns in pvp.

But now, radar off ruined all action in pvp. Noone wants to hunt here, less people is not even going there to mine or make a pk.

So in my opinion, we trye to make Lands more active. Not seeing only from one side. that no radar is better for you because you can escape. Same would be if you see gd in 400m you can charge your tp and jump out with no stress.

But more people would love it and more will come to make some action in it.
And now it is dead. I stopped go to pvp because of it, alot people stopped.

Because stalking another player and waiting while he extracts his all claims and kill it having all his loot is not my type of game.

And others like ISMA wants such type of game. And it is WRONG. Because it is not PURPOSE of PVP area!

400 m = no escape

400 m are not enough time 2 escape

Getting Kestukas running 2 You,,.. on "anabolics + Steroids" = Nanoboots + MF charge (happened like week ago 2 me), have not done test on running speed under Nanoboots/MF metabolic chip, but He closed very fast

Also need some time 2 understand that smb is going 2 attack .... = Reaction time

Timing is important or lack of it

Miner considering him/her Extracting = blocked 4 doing anything for 3+s + got 2 select GD + Swap Extractor 2 weapon) - would have 2 do calculations more excact + Reaction time

So Miner is in like 7s disadvantage vs PKer, what is a lot ,..... who lands with God mode able 2 select miner and then firing (safe = 45s) ....

Some probably best comprimize solution would be reduce Radar range MAX 2 like 200m (in PVP) .... thus making it about same as longest (Tango) range+ not giving away Miner position 2 far 2 Pkers whos only point is 2 rob (~ cost 2 kill player ~ 1-1.5 PED with Guaranted minum ~ 4 PED in amo loot + stackabes)

Resnis

400 m are not enough time 2 escape

Getting Kestukas running 2 You,,.. on "anabolics + Steroids" = Nanoboots + MF charge (happened like week ago 2 me), have not done test on running speed under Nanoboots/MF metabolic chip, but He closed very fast

Also need some time 2 understand that smb is going 2 attack .... = Reaction time

Timing is important or lack of it

Miner considering him/her Extracting = blocked 4 doing anything for 3+s + got 2 select GD + Swap Extractor 2 weapon) - would have 2 do calculations more excact + Reaction time

So Miner is in like 7s disadvantage vs PKer, what is a lot ,..... who lands with God mode able 2 select miner and then firing (safe = 45s) ....

Some probably best comprimize solution would be reduce Radar range MAX 2 like 200m (in PVP) .... thus making it about same as longest (Tango) range+ not giving away Miner position 2 far 2 Pkers whos only point is 2 rob (~ cost 2 kill player ~ 1-1.5 PED with Guaranted minum ~ 4 PED in amo loot + stackabes)

Resnis

But be fair, it is more chance to excape, than you see a pker actually fsearching for you and you see him from 50 meters ?

i believe alot people like VVV or other miner just run around and not trying to see any ppl runing aroung, but if you go near Lola or IVI or Viginti who allways wach in every side of mat, you have no chance to escape.

And simple you cn see a stats or ask some people who are miners in pvp , how much time they died before radar. and how they die now.

Miner
1 no invest to PK guns
2 no need pk armor
3 no skills and hp needed to mine in pvp

PKer
1 Need to buy high tiered PK guns cost alot
2 Need expensive pk armor and plates to avoid "miners with vuporizers"
3 Need alot skills so they can use guns and get chips for running and so on

So ? where is advantages and how better be miner or pker ?

Radar advantage ?
1 . Miner - he allways escapes when see gd in corner of radar or if someone stalks him
2 . Hunter - he allways escapes when see gd on corner or if someone stalks him
3. Pker - see how many enemies he fight and from what side enemie shoots . no other advantages just disadvantages

but main thing - PVP is made to fight not to mine and hunt in peace. so Pker opinion in this post should be main thing.

Because PVP zone is made for PKERS to fight each other. Not to help miners and hunters to ESCAPE .

But as radar is needed for both sides. Miners/Huners - to see if noone stalks them and have tome to escape, but and for PKERS to have see how much people they fighting and dont need to run around and see "where my all enemies go" then they are beside.

So be fair and dont act it is normal now when freaking radar off trying to destroy all pvp areas .

Really only one Mistake that Mindark made is about radar. They really hould listen what people really wants, not what "one MA officer" thought that would be cool....

P.S. all of here who dont want radar in pvp will agree with me that best what they want is to turn off pvp zone in pvp4. And dont say i am wrong, because i studied this thread so much.

But they dont understand that turning off pvp in pvp zone theer iwll be not 20 miners who want to mine, but will be 5000 miners from all server to come and make pyrite price normal to lysterium and then you will cry more .

if you was in pvp4 area 1 time in a month and after radar is turned off you visit it 1 time in a month so you really dont care if radar is on or off , because your game was not changed.

but people who was in pvp like me, xplojd , nika , viginti, jaro very day, and now they are rare visitors in pvp4 . they can say that they gameplay is changed now to bad side.

Main hunter Jaro Dymek who loved to hunt mulak and hirs not hunt it any more ? why ? beacause stress to hunt. And he is black angel . He forbidden to say something here because all BA soc is forbidden to agree what WSS soc members start to ask. But see his tracker and you will see, that Mindark ruined his hunting because it is not possible to hunt there any more. And this is only a example of huge ammount people who was long time hunters and miners in pvp.

Kestukas - huner/miner - left
Jaro Dymek - huner/miner - left (in pvp 90% less than was)
Hjacker - Huner(muluk hirs) - left to arkadia
Cerb Hulk Beris - Huner (mulak every day minimum 3 h a day) - left
Tas Round Tadas - huner/miner - left
Tamosiunas - Huner (hirs) - left

should i continue ? i remember more than ten miners that left for same reason.
and main thing what most of them do now ? - NOTHING , just stand and wait for proffit opertunity. not hunts alot like was every day , not mines alot when was every day.

And who dont want radar ?
do they ever was hunting , mining or pking in pvp ever ?
Please write anyonme in this thread that can say that "i was almost same time as Jaro dymek in pvp" and dont want radar ! i can wait for years , and noone will show up, because i know there is no such people.
so ? please give radar back to people sho lives there and dont listen for visitors who go there for 1 day in a month.

Last edited:
Hello Resnis :)
but noone sayd to you that there is a uber rocket you can buy from mission tokens, that even noob with 32 granadier can kill every person, even Star or Stryker in 1 vs 1 .
And as i done like that disadvantage MA made, i dont say it is bad, because want that pvp become more active.

You sayd you saw someone and you escaped. This is not real purpose of PVP land :) People should fight in pvp for recources. That means Pleyer Versus Player.

By making such nonsecne like Uber vaporizer with 600dmg, noone sayd that it is so fucking unbalancing game and such guns making skills worthless. because more people came to pvp to mine, gaving such guns in pvp.

But now, radar off ruined all action in pvp. Noone wants to hunt here, less people is not even going there to mine or make a pk.

So in my opinion, we trye to make Lands more active. Not seeing only from one side. that no radar is better for you because you can escape. Same would be if you see gd in 400m you can charge your tp and jump out with no stress.

But more people would love it and more will come to make some action in it.
And now it is dead. I stopped go to pvp because of it, alot people stopped.

Because stalking another player and waiting while he extracts his all claims and kill it having all his loot is not my type of game.

And others like ISMA wants such type of game. And it is WRONG. Because it is not PURPOSE of PVP area!

I tough you worrie for the innocent people :scratch2::scratch2: since he is way lower skille he manage to scape with radar on is game over for any low hp avatar

the best is MA need disable tags only and we woot :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

about big rockets is not first time MA releas big ones long a go I so one rocket on star was hit over 600 damage I think but was very fast reload

Back