Miner
1 no invest to PK guns
2 no need pk armor
3 no skills and hp needed to mine in pvp

PKer
1 Need to buy high tiered PK guns cost alot
2 Need expensive pk armor and plates to avoid "miners with vuporizers"
3 Need alot skills so they can use guns and get chips for running and so on

So ? where is advantages and how better be miner or pker ?

Radar advantage ?
1 . Miner - he allways escapes when see gd in corner of radar or if someone stalks him
2 . Hunter - he allways escapes when see gd on corner or if someone stalks him
3. Pker - see how many enemies he fight and from what side enemie shoots . no other advantages just disadvantages

but main thing - PVP is made to fight not to mine and hunt in peace. so Pker opinion in this post should be main thing.

Because PVP zone is made for PKERS to fight each other. Not to help miners and hunters to ESCAPE .

But as radar is needed for both sides. Miners/Huners - to see if noone stalks them and have tome to escape, but and for PKERS to have see how much people they fighting and dont need to run around and see "where my all enemies go" then they are beside.

So be fair and dont act it is normal now when freaking radar off trying to destroy all pvp areas .

Really only one Mistake that Mindark made is about radar. They really hould listen what people really wants, not what "one MA officer" thought that would be cool....

P.S. all of here who dont want radar in pvp will agree with me that best what they want is to turn off pvp zone in pvp4. And dont say i am wrong, because i studied this thread so much.

But they dont understand that turning off pvp in pvp zone theer iwll be not 20 miners who want to mine, but will be 5000 miners from all server to come and make pyrite price normal to lysterium and then you will cry more .

:wise: :eureka: :thumbup: :tiphat:

I tough you worrie for the innocent people :scratch2::scratch2: since he is way lower skille he manage to scape with radar on is game over for any low hp avatar

the best is MA need disable tags only and we woot :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

about big rockets is not first time MA releas big ones long a go I so one rocket on star was hit over 600 damage I think but was very fast reload

No tags so you can stalk people and proffit from inecent that cannot defned himself ? this is your view of pvp ?

rockes was made lie boa but they request level is more than 80 lvl. and only star can use it so where is a problem ?
now vaporizer can be used by low skilled , and it is more than unfair.

Miner
1 no invest to PK guns
2 no need pk armor

PKer

Nice compare, apples and oranges - "forgetting" that "poor" PKer have ZERO risk to be looted, meanwhile "miner with vuporizer" (what the fuck? take that "vuporizer", whiners!) can be looted, and what "poor" PKer will loot - it's stuff with MU.

And now you all telling shit about "fun" with radar is on, while truth is - MA put you in adequate position with risk if you decide to hunt something.

You just doesn't like possibility to be looted, rest what you talking is pure bullshit. Guys, sometimes I think that you only capable of reselling crap at AH, seriously.

Nice compare, apples and oranges - "forgetting" that "poor" PKer have ZERO risk to be looted, meanwhile "miner with vuporizer" (what the fuck? take that "vuporizer", whiners!) can be looted, and what "poor" PKer will loot - it's stuff with MU.

And now you all telling shit about "fun" with radar is on, while truth is - MA put you in adequate position with risk if you decide to hunt something.

You just doesn't like possibility to be looted, rest what you talking is pure bullshit. Guys, sometimes I think that you only capable of reselling crap at AH, seriously.

PKer have ZERO risk to be looted? - what to loot if allways Pkers is empty ?
You just doesn't like possibility to be looted, rest what you talking is pure bullshit ? - How to be looted if ater radar off noone of us is comming to pvp4 any more ?

First and other sentence you wrote is absolitely fight each other. in first sentence you say - Pker cannot be looted,
in other sentence yous ay - pker afraid to be looted ?

so what you want to trick here? or just you hate everyone who live every day in pvp ?

I was a P.C.F. on a mining patrol, huntin' Pyrite down
It was in the jungle of Akmuul
My radar jammed and I got stuck way out and all alone
And I could hear the enemy movin' in close outside
Just then I heard a twig snap and I grabbed my empty gun
And I dug in scared while I counted down my fate
And then a big Uber––a giant, with a pair of friendly eyes––
Appeared there at my shoulder and said "Wait."

When he came in close beside me, he said "Don't worry, son, I'm here––
If Charlie wants to Tango now, he'll have two to dodge"
I said, "Well, thanks a lot!" I told him my name and asked him his
And he said "The boys just call me Camouflage"

Woah-oh-oh-oh, Camouflage
Things are never quite the way they seem
Woah-oh-oh-oh, Camouflage
I was awfully glad to see this big uber

PKer have ZERO risk to be looted? - what to loot if allways Pkers is empty ?

Exactly. So PKer have no risk while attempting to loot MINER/HUNTER.

Clear? I hope.

You just doesn't like possibility to be looted, rest what you talking is pure bullshit ? - How to be looted if ater radar off noone of us is comming to pvp4 any more ?

Sure, since as soon, as you will starting to HOF on Mulaaks - there will be jackals with tango, camping you. That's why you don't come.

First and other sentence you wrote is absolitely fight each other. in first sentence you say - Pker cannot be looted,
in other sentence yous ay - pker afraid to be looted ?

Now you see, that those sentences doesn't conflict with each other, I hope?

so what you want to trick here? or just you hate everyone who live every day in pvp ?

The trick: lack of your reading abilities.

And about hate - no, I don't. And even if I did - you just stated that:

ater radar off noone of us is comming to pvp4 any more ?

You live every day in pvp or not? Who fucks who? (smile.jpg)

Miner
1 no invest to PK guns
2 no need pk armor

PKer

Radar advantage ?
1 . Miner - he allways escapes when see gd in corner of radar or if someone stalks him
2 . Hunter - he allways escapes when see gd on corner or if someone stalks him
3. Pker - see how many enemies he fight and from what side enemie shoots . no other advantages just disadvantages

but main thing - PVP is made to fight not to mine and hunt in peace. so Pker opinion in this post should be main thing.

Because PVP zone is made for PKERS to fight each other. Not to help miners and hunters to ESCAPE .

But as radar is needed for both sides. Miners/Huners - to see if noone stalks them and have tome to escape, but and for PKERS to have see how much people they fighting and dont need to run around and see "where my all enemies go" then they are beside.

So be fair and dont act it is normal now when freaking radar off trying to destroy all pvp areas .

Really only one Mistake that Mindark made is about radar. They really hould listen what people really wants, not what "one MA officer" thought that would be cool....

P.S. all of here who dont want radar in pvp will agree with me that best what they want is to turn off pvp zone in pvp4. And dont say i am wrong, because i studied this thread so much.

But they dont understand that turning off pvp in pvp zone theer iwll be not 20 miners who want to mine, but will be 5000 miners from all server to come and make pyrite price normal to lysterium and then you will cry more .

if you was in pvp4 area 1 time in a month and after radar is turned off you visit it 1 time in a month so you really dont care if radar is on or off , because your game was not changed.

but people who was in pvp like me, xplojd , nika , viginti, jaro very day, and now they are rare visitors in pvp4 . they can say that they gameplay is changed now to bad side.

Main hunter Jaro Dymek who loved to hunt mulak and hirs not hunt it any more ? why ? beacause stress to hunt. And he is black angel . He forbidden to say something here because all BA soc is forbidden to agree what WSS soc members start to ask. But see his tracker and you will see, that Mindark ruined his hunting because it is not possible to hunt there any more. And this is only a example of huge ammount people who was long time hunters and miners in pvp.

should i continue ? i remember more than ten miners that left for same reason.
and main thing what most of them do now ? - NOTHING , just stand and wait for proffit opertunity. not hunts alot like was every day , not mines alot when was every day.

And who dont want radar ?
do they ever was hunting , mining or pking in pvp ever ?
Please write anyonme in this thread that can say that "i was almost same time as Jaro dymek in pvp" and dont want radar ! i can wait for years , and noone will show up, because i know there is no such people.
so ? please give radar back to people sho lives there and dont listen for visitors who go there for 1 day in a month.

I have to agree with you :)

Exactly. So PKer have no risk while attempting to loot MINER/HUNTER.

Clear? I hope.

Sure, since as soon, as you will starting to HOF on Mulaaks - there will be jackals with tango, camping you. That's why you don't come.

Now you see, that those sentences doesn't conflict with each other, I hope?

The trick: lack of your reading abilities.

And about hate - no, I don't. And even if I did - you just stated that:

You live every day in pvp or not? Who fucks who? (smile.jpg)

last time i was in PVP4 is like 2 months ago - your information blaming i am there every day shows how oftern you are in pvp zone (almost never ?) so your Talk/Visit PVP index in here is verry high.

So in other your post i dont udnerstand you at all ? you dont want me to go back hunt mulaks and that way spend money ? so you dont want radar because you dont want me to go hunt or what ?

or you want support that "jackals with tango" ,because you hate me so much? did i made you angry at me in some way ?

Kim ThinkTank Welter killed PvP using a Improved Evil Laugh

PvP R.I.P :wise:

last time i was in PVP4 is like 2 months ago - your information blaming i am there every day shows how oftern you are in pvp zone (almost never ?) so your Talk/Visit PVP index in here is verry high.

So in other your post i dont udnerstand you at all ? you dont want me to go back hunt mulaks and that way spend money ? so you dont want radar because you dont want me to go hunt or what ?

or you want support that "jackals with tango" ,because you hate me so much? did i made you angry at me in some way ?

If you didn't understand what I saying each time - this time you will not too?

What I really would like - that you all just stop telling bullshit. The problem is not in "fun", the problem that MA just cut your way to profit in PVP, nothing more.

All those green/red lists is good for wiping your ass, - what you want to do with those? Send to MA? Raise people attention?

As soon, as there is someone profiting "too much" - MA "nerfing/balancing" that activity - so what, cry about it?

Just find another "hole" and !!!! it until they will not close it.

If you didn't understand what I saying each time - this time you will not too?

What I really would like - that you all just stop telling bullshit. The problem is not in "fun", the problem that MA just cut your way to profit in PVP, nothing more.

All those green/red lists is good for wiping your ass, - what you want to do with those? Send to MA? Raise people attention?

As soon, as there is someone profiting "too much" - MA "nerfing/balancing" that activity - so what, cry about it?

Just find another "hole" and !!!! it until they will not close it.

I am trying to analyze every your post and see where is facts and where is your madness opinion.

so only what i see is your Mad opinion to all people here.

so at the end in this post i understood how you hate every player in this game who want to proffit in it.
and now it is not even on mining or pkers killing miners.
but about others players which are able to go and kill any mob in pvp like MUlak or uluk hir or even mulmun which is 19lvl max.

so in the end you hate all of us, just sit in forum and trying to make other people suffer because your own problems ?

say which sentence i am wrong here?
because in all your post in this thread i only saw how angy you are at thoes people who is trying to hunt/mine in pvp. And not pkers fault here, you just dont want pvp even existed.

you should really consider to check your health.

I am trying to analyze every your post and see where is facts and where is your madness opinion.

so only what i see is your Mad opinion to all people here.

so at the end in this post i understood how you hate every player in this game who want to proffit in it.
and now it is not even on mining or pkers killing miners.
but about others players which are able to go and kill any mob in pvp like MUlak or uluk hir or even mulmun which is 19lvl max.

so in the end you hate all of us, just sit in forum and trying to make other people suffer because your own problems ?

say which sentence i am wrong here?
because in all your post in this thread i only saw how angy you are at thoes people who is trying to hunt/mine in pvp. And not pkers fault here, you just dont want pvp even existed.

you should really consider to check your health.

mad, hate, hate all of us, just sit on forum, suffer, angry, health.

Short analysis. Not my words.

Where you got them?

Well, it seems that you will continue "analyze" every my post instead of reading them.

Imo they can go either way, doesn't matter to me. There are always some
crap people that just have to find a way to exploit the system no matter what.
Disable radar and they will find a way to see it.
Enable it and they will find a way to be invisible.

One thing they could do is to redo looting, if radar keep being disabled.
Do it so the killer have to move up to corpse, without knowing what
could happen... that could increase the thrill some are out for.
Probably not thou'. :silly2:

Kim responded ingame about the radar being turned back on "soon".

Which was a no.

1.gif

2.gif

No radar would be fun if there were lots of activity in the zone. But with less than a handful people there at any given time, it's not very fun.

Last edited:
Kim responded ingame about the radar being turned back on "soon".

Which was a no.

1.gif

2.gif

so not even worth trying , good luck .
this was my last tryign to do something for people.

p.s.
kim check last year pvp activity and check now
and you see how you made pvp look .

Last edited:
Kim Welter should come here and READ what people say. He is far away from this game and alot of time do not understand situation IN game.

If MA dont need players, MA can play this wonderfull game, like Kim did today. Droping items on the ground is fun. For him. So he can play it.

If it wont be any changes to good side made in short time, Kim and others will be able to buy some of mine items :laugh:

whit the raydar off there still a problem some of them find a way to turn it on

and other thing

one shot kill to loot someone that a problem also

now you can go a bitch slap the guy whit out even him seeying you

if it was me you could only loot what your willing to risk and have it mutiple shot to kill someone

the pkr has not to loose or very little

whit the raydar off there still a problem some of them find a way to turn it on

and other thing

one shot kill to loot someone that a problem also

now you can go a bitch slap the guy whit out even him seeying you

if it was me you could only loot what your willing to risk and have it mutiple shot to kill someone

the pkr has not to loose or very little

what ? :D maby make a reset when people rize 200 hp just reset it and make 88 again so all be equal ?

I see more green names than red names on the first page, it doesn matter?

I spent some time reading here and there's this thing I don't quite get:

No radar is BAD.

Why? Because without radar it's easier to loot people, if I get Hulk's point right.

But PvP4 is MADE so people can loot people! How is looting people a BAD thing then? What exactly is one of the biggest PKs complaining about?

Instead, he wants to make PvP4 "safer" for both miners and hunters (or so he claims)?
Why PvP4 shoud be safer? It's MADE to be dangerous. It's meant to be THRILLING.

I did complain here and in-game about removing unlimited summons. But I agree that now it's harder to drill a global "on the spot". That's what PvP4 is all about: DANGER. You want it safe? Just chasing GDs much weaker than yourself without any risk of getting backstabbed when you hunt. Maybe PvP is not for you...

And that lie about "nobody goes in PvP4 now". FALSE. I entered there for 10 mins today and already saw 2-3 PKs or miners. Fight or Flee? That is the question. Nika, Lola, Ivi, Vigi, Jaro, NTM, Vova, Zlotko, Simon, Tina, Bodri, VVV, Drhegi, Duoduo, Bobazz, Zina, Cash, etc, etc - I see them on a daily basis. "I don't go in PvP4 so nobody does" - that logic is simply WRONG. It's FULL of people there every day, every night. It's hard to drop a probe undisturbed (as i'm primary a miner). No radar is BAD for you? Well, apparently it's "ok" for many others.

No radar is BAD.

Why? Because without radar it's easier to loot people, if I get Hulk's point right.

But PvP4 is MADE so people can loot people! How is looting people a BAD thing then? What exactly is one of the biggest PKs complaining about?

Instead, he wants to make PvP4 "safer" for both miners and hunters (or so he claims)?
Why PvP4 shoud be safer? It's MADE to be dangerous. It's meant to be THRILLING.

I did complain here and in-game about removing unlimited summons. But I agree that now it's harder to drill a global "on the spot". That's what PvP4 is all about: DANGER. You want it safe? Just chasing GDs much weaker than yourself without any risk of getting backstabbed when you hunt. Maybe PvP is not for you...

And that lie about "nobody goes in PvP4 now". FALSE. I entered there for 10 mins today and already saw 2-3 PKs or miners. Fight or Flee? That is the question. Nika, Lola, Ivi, Vigi, Jaro, NTM, Vova, Zlotko, Simon, Tina, Bodri, VVV, Drhegi, Duoduo, Bobazz, Zina, Cash, etc, etc - I see them on a daily basis. "I don't go in PvP4 so nobody does" - that logic is simply WRONG. It's FULL of people there every day, every night. It's hard to drop a probe undisturbed (as i'm primary a miner). No radar is BAD for you? Well, apparently it's "ok" for many others.

I prefer a radar since the current situation is that team targets have a too big of an advantage( next target is disabled now ).
Try pking some dude who has you as a target. Impossible for some1 with equal hp.
Had this problem last week. dude who had a target on me (set by his soc m8 at tp 5 hours earlier) used a tango and i have the same gun. mining sound / drill glow = less noticable as a team target and it is way harder to spot someone when next target is gone.

No radar + no next target + no team targets in pvp is a fair option OR radar active + no next target + team targets on.

nobody goes to pvp is exaggerated but from my experience is that I spend less than be4 this VU (when next target was enabled)

No radar is BAD.

Why PvP4 shoud be safer? It's MADE to be dangerous. It's meant to be THRILLING

Two things that I would explain.
First of all yes - without radar it is way to easy to loot someone who go to hunt/mine there and person who mine/hunt even can not defend himself. It should not be safe, but it should be a chance even try to defend yours ass. You dont think so? If you see videos i posted, You will see that guys who was looted had no chance to survive. Thing is that PKer who never hunt/mine can stay all day next to mobs witing for someone and it wont cost him anything, but people who will try one time and will get looted (i would say backstabed), will try one more time, maybie third time, then he will quit pvp. But if that hunter will see radar and will see that someone is attacking - he will get a chance to fight for his life, loot. Pvp is for fights. That what we all want from pvp - fights.
Second - did i say "nobody goes in PvP4 now"? Ofc people are going. But less people and they having less fun. Except people who want easy, cheap kills with loot - they love it! But then again - see how many globals of mulmuns, muluk hirs, mulak`f, attackers was while radar was on and how many now. Numbers dropped 10 times or so...

Radar in PvP is stupid. Removes strategy. Turns it into a game of count the green dots and logout/teleport/hop in vehicle before the other dot reaches your dot.

LAAAAAME.

Except people who want easy, cheap kills with loot - they love it!
Errr, but that's like half the WSS soc? They're in PvP4 every day :D It's a bit unpolite to speak like that about your socmates.

First of all yes - without radar it is way to easy to loot someone who go to hunt/mine there

It goes both ways: without radar is waaaay too easy to escape a wandering PK if you see him first. Many times I see a PK drilling and just step back behind a tree to TP safely away (in the same time the guy in question was teleporting to secure his claim, PKs don't like risk for their own ores). Sometimes a PK teleports 50-100m away from me and I get the first shot because he has no radar and doesn't know I'm there. It's a HUGE advantage and saved me many claims. What we had before? A TP flash and PK going for the kill in straight line. Good luck charging your own TP for 10 seconds... And you should know better than claiming that waiting in ambush is "easy". I've tried that and I find it extremely BORING.

Errr, but that's like half the WSS soc? They're in PvP4 every day :D It's a bit unpolite to speak like that about your socmates.

You wrong. WSS want to fight. I wont tell names of players who dont like to fight, only backstab

It goes both ways: without radar is waaaay too easy to escape a wandering PK if you see him first. Many times I see a PK drilling and just step back behind a tree to TP safely away (in the same time the guy in question was teleporting to secure his claim, PKs don't like risk for their own ores). Sometimes a PK teleports 50-100m away from me and I get the first shot because he has no radar and doesn't know I'm there. It's a HUGE advantage and saved me many claims. What we had before? A TP flash and PK going for the kill in straight line. Good luck charging your own TP for 10 seconds... And you should know better than claiming that waiting in ambush is "easy". I've tried that and I find it extremely BORING.

Today i was in pvp4 for 2h. Not for mine or hunt, but only for PK. Saw 6 players, killed and looted 5. Noone of them even had a chance to fight for his loot. I did spend 5-10peds, looted 150 ped. Had no team or tags. It was fun? Not at all. It was fun for miner? Im sure it wasnt too

Today i was in pvp4 for 2h. Not for mine or hunt, but only for PK. Saw 6 players, killed and looted 5. Noone of them even had a chance to fight for his loot. I did spend 5-10peds, looted 150 ped. Had no team or tags. It was fun? Not at all. It was fun for miner? Im sure it wasnt too

I imagine it's very hard for a "pure" miner as there is only small areas which have pyrite - most of which the pkers know - and most of it in open land where you can't use the terrain to hide like Kim suggested. In fact, with the flattening out of PVP4 I'd suggest it's very hard to use the terrain to hide. And I don't see what strategy a hunter can have - they are pretty much stood at the same spot grinding for hours at a time. Kim said it helps miners to hide, but I don't know how hunters can do that - are they simple forgotten?.

Last edited:
I imagine it's very hard for a "pure" miner as there is only small areas which have pyrite - most of which the pkers know - and most of it in open land where you can't use the terrain to hide like Kim suggested. In fact, with the flattening out of PVP4 I'd suggest it's very hard to use the terrain to hide. And I don't see what strategy a hunter can have - they are pretty much stood at the same spot grinding for hours at a time. Kim said it helps miners to hide, but I don't know how hunters can do that - are they simple forgotten?.

When radar was disabled, hunters activity in pvp4 dropped alot. Globals amount is like 10 times lower then before.

Back