Regenerating Mobs VU 9.3.4.

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Missing from the VU Update

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...niverse-version-update-9-3-4-application.html

Was the implementation of further regenerating mobs.

So far 4 have been 'discovered' as altered with one new mob that regenerates every 5 seconds.

Regenerating

Eviscerator - New Mob VU 9.3.4
Molisk - Xandra
Caudatergus - Svarog
Cornundos - LLS
Mourner - Ace Flyster

Are there more? I suspect there may be another 2. So let's find them! :)

Tested and Unchanged

Atrax
Argonaut
Armax
Berycled
Bristlehog
Cersumon
Cornundacauda
Daikiba
Drone
Equus
Exarosaur
Faucervix
Foul
Itumatrox
Kerberos
Malcruentor
Mermoth
Merp
Osseocollum
Plumatergus
Prancer
Sabakuma
Snablesnot
Snarksnot
Tezlapod
Tripudion

Last edited:
I was mining today and i killed a few Molisk and Cornundos on the way... I didn't notice any difference in HP or regeneration :confused: are you sure they have been nerfed?

I was mining today and i killed a few Molisk and Cornundos on the way... I didn't notice any difference in HP or regeneration :confused: are you sure they have been nerfed?

Definatly molisks are regenereating faster... I noticed this when I needed to finish scout with tt fist.

Btw. I hope that theit loot were adjusted also with their regen :scratch2:

just as i tought... :rolleyes:
small VU but they cant resist to change mobs

I killed molisk yesterday, sure as hell didnt feel like they had any higher regen.

Had real problems with a cornundos provider though,...
But then again, unamped opalo maybe should have problems there :p

If it wasnt in the Content List then it "MUST" be a bug. Lets send support cases ;) I am going to do so now... I want to see the reply :)

#4 is Umbranoids (didn't use to did they previously?)

Malc and Osse haven't changed.

Missing from the VU Update

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...niverse-version-update-9-3-4-application.html

Was the implementation of further regenerating mobs.

So far 3 have been 'discovered':

Regenerating

Molisk - Xandra
Caudatergus - Svarog
Cornundos - LLS
Umbranoids - Mega

Are there more? I suspect there may be another 3. So let's find them! :)

Tested and Unchanged

Atrax
Argonaut
Armax
Berycled
Bristlehog
Cornundacauda
Daikiba
Exarosaur
Faucervix
Foul
Kerberos
Merp
Sabakuma
Snablesnot
Snarksnot
Tripudion

small drones 01-04 seems unchanged.

Not 100% sure on Umbra's so removed them.

if it aint in da VU list then gotta contact support:wtg:

I got the feeling umbras regenerated faster last night, not sure about it though.

Hunted today molisks, deference isn't very high but they regenerates faster, about loot i don't really now, looted a 13 ped ESI from young today but maybe its only my luck and loot isn't better. don't now :dunno:

I got the feeling umbras regenerated faster last night, not sure about it though.

Yeah its odd, they were regenerating quickly and now they are back to normal.

Glad someone else spotted that.

Pretty sure I saw someone say eviscerators are regen mobs.

Slowly adding to the list.

<bump> :)

Someone will have to check this but i am pretty sure that the morumers (spelling incorrect) at shinook have new regen health

Kind Regards

Ace

and it's not only regen, but also HP increase. before VU, the only molisk detectable at the edge of the radar was leader. now, raiders and hunters appear at the edge of the radar too.

Has anyone verified Cornundos and Caudatergus?

Equus are unchanged.

I have been trying to hunt as a noob as my skills are slowing being sold. Unarmored and with Mann Mph Dlx at East Scyllia mining. Had 3 Caud providers on me, fap 50 and pistol couldnt keep up. I did watch their health and it is regen'ing pretty quickly, so yea,, add them to the list.

Cersumon are unchanged.

Maybe it's good to have colon in the entropedia where we can see the regen time per mob per VU?

/Slupor

Someone will have to check this but i am pretty sure that the morumers (spelling incorrect) at shinook have new regen health

Kind Regards

Ace

Well spotted Ace,

Managed to locate ONE Mourner Young east of Shinook to test, and it also has a 5 second regen cycle now!

Thats Four. Two left?

Well spotted Ace,

Managed to locate ONE Mourner Young east of Shinook to test, and it also has a 5 second regen cycle now!

Thats Four. Two left?

I hope this means MA are planning a nice new Mourner spawn :)

I dont know what are they thinking,but what the hell should the newbie in EU hunt?They will add the madox 4 to the tt next VU:rolleyes:

I mean, WTF, why wasnt this announced??? This really pisses me off. I cant be cycling 5-10K peds each day. Now someone tells me, go hunt with opalo, that wont be possible in the next VU since, everything will be nerfed by then and there wont be any mobs that can get killed with opalo :rolleyes:

I can only say that molisks and cornundos are really fast regenerating :(. today, i was hunting argos naked with kesmek slo and fap50. I ran into molisk scout, i had no chance to kill it. After few minutes i stopped healing myself and let it kill me. So molisks are prety f*cked. Then i ran into molisk adult. Omg, I almost didnt make it! What the f**k is that when somebody with kesmek slo and fap50 cant kill creepy molisk adult (before I could kill it with TTknife naked!)? It took me almost 6minutes to kill it. I also noticed that molisks have more HP :(. Cornundos regenerates faster, but i had no problem killing it with kesmek slo.

If it wasnt in the Content List then it "MUST" be a bug. Lets send support cases ;) I am going to do so now... I want to see the reply :)

As usual...

1 - Your Case is being handled. Thank you. (Understand: our bot found your message and it is walking in direction of the garbage)

2 - Your Case has been sent to Design team (Understand: you message is being deleted, currently in the recycler.)

3 - Closed. (Understand: your case was successfully destroyed. Please try again.)

Back