Regenerating Mobs VU 9.3.4.

all the previous mobs were announced, i don't think they changed anything without announcing anything, that would be just plain wrong! lol

btw.. i can't tell anything for sure since i haven't hunted yet, but just that they didn't announce it, gives me that thought..

Mourners

I concur on the Mourners - hunting them quite a bit for the past week or so, and the regen is fast now, but I didn't notice any change in HP.

I'll pay more attention next run, but the change was not effecting my hunting much, my setup still worked fine even with the regen - the change to Feffs has had a far greater impact on Mourner hunting than this did.

:beerchug:

Miles

Additional Version Update Information
29 Aug 2008

It has come to our attention that the VU 9.3.4 Content List was not complete. Adjustments to the regeneration of the Caudatergus, Cornundos and Molisk creatures were missing.

We apologize sincerely for this omission. As in previous adjustments, the loot received from these creatures has been increased in proportion to the regeneration adjustment.

Taken from:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...45-additional-version-update-information.html

Ok, looks like we can stop looking for any others. :)

Looks like the support cases that were raised did the trick!

Or keep looking and we'll get Even More Additional Version Update Information soon :silly2:.

:rofl:

The amended additional version update now with added Mourner. :D

I feel sorry for them, everyone calls them big ears too.

hp change for cornundos

Sorry . .. necro . . .

Cornundos hitpoints were also increased, by about 50%. I scanned young-provider and added the new stamina to entropedia. Are the only larger ones on CND now? Entropedia looks pretty strange now with providers having more HP than dominants.

Molisk young hp were not increased, nor were caudatergus young-old.

Sorry . .. necro . . .

Cornundos hitpoints were also increased, by about 50%. I scanned young-provider and added the new stamina to entropedia. Are the only larger ones on CND now? Entropedia looks pretty strange now with providers having more HP than dominants.

Molisk young hp were not increased, nor were caudatergus young-old.

some necro bumps are okay. but shhhh don't try to discuss it ;)

Back