Robot Event Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
CDF Intelligence reports both good news -- the robot infiltration of the Fort Pandora teleporter node has been repelled -- and bad news -- a new infiltration has erupted at the Solfaris Crater teleporter.

Fort Troy
Warrior Elite, Drone Elite

Fort Ares (Shared Loot)
Second Entity, Legionnaire, Trooper, Defender

Solfaris Crater (Shared Loot)
Big Bulk, Eviscerator, Warlock

The Research & Defense Institute is offering rewards for recovered robot technology. RDI representatives will be available to collect samples and issue rewards on May 26 & 27.

Protector of the Empire Armor Set
325 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
100 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers
AND
1 Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit

Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack
100 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
15 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers
AND
1 Robot Dynocyclic Relay

Adjusted Omegaton ASG-3 Warthog
200 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
35 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers
AND
1 Rare Robot Secret Transmitter

Adjusted Rip M6600
3000 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
600 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers
AND
1 Robot Power Transformer

Adjusted Dagger of Despair
180 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
25 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers
AND
1 Robot Nanomodulator

CDF Utility Helicopter
12 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
5 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers
AND
1 Robot Magnetomic Throttle

Calypso Land Deed
50 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
10 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers
AND
1 Robot Speech Emulation Unit

Necromancer Armor (L) Blueprint (L) - Complete Set (100 attempts of each blueprint)
25 Corrupt Optical Lense Blueprints
OR
15 Corrupt Hyper Charger Blueprints

Eon Armor (L) Set
340 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND

Tiger Armor (L) Set
150 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
50 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers

Martial Armor (L) Set
150 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
25 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers
Electric Attack Chip XI (L)
25 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
8 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers

Originally Posted Here

Awesomesauce, time to camp some bots!

AND
AND
1 Robot Dynocyclic Relay

The Dynocyclic Relay will sell for a good 100k+ PEDs
The other required parts drop like nova.

Time to see how dynamic loot rolls for me from those medium tincans or I'm the contender for Electric Attack Chip XI (L) that I can't even use it yet.

The Research & Defense Institute is offering rewards for recovered robot technology. RDI representatives will be available to collect samples and issue rewards on May 26 & 27.

My Birthday IRL Is May 30th, so maybe they will be kind to me.

Hey didnt Arkadia open up last year on these dates?

Nice, one of the better events I have seen here, even if you only loot one robot part they should get a damn nice price. Chance for everyone here to get in on the action.

Well, what do you know...People was gratulating me for getting one of the below mentioned parts, saying that I was to get a "valuable reward" for it. My immediate response was - "Yeah, right..."

Sad to say that I was right. Sure, my item can get me a "valuable reward, but not if I'm not bundle it together with a shedload of it's likes.
Quoting what was said when event started, highlighted the lie.

In hopes of preventing future infiltrations, CDF robotologists are particularly interested in obtaining robot technology for analysis, and are offering valuable rewards to colonists who can recover any of the following components from neutralised robots:

• Exceptional Robot Optical Lens
  • Exceptional Robot Hyper Charger
  • Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit
  • Rare Robot Secret Transmitter
  • Robot Power Transformer
  • Robot Speech Emulation Unit
  • Robot Nanomodulator
  • Robot Dynocyclic Relay
  • Robot Magnetomic Throttle

Not telling Mindark/PlanetCalypso officials to f**k off, but feel free to swim with the sharks

Finally the reason why we should kill those robots! :D

Thanks Bertha.

Thank you MA for including some lower end stuff that's actually obtainable with out a huge bank roll. Much improved over last year. ;)

So now I have to choose between Iron Missions or This bot event and loose out 3 months.. thanks :)

~Danimal

So now I have to choose between Iron Missions or This bot event and loose out 3 months.. thanks :)

~Danimal

Well.. u already got armor and a fap.. so maybe stick to the missions :D

Finally the reason why we should kill those robots! :D

Or not looking at the quantities required. :rolleyes:

So much for "offering valuable rewards to colonists who can recover any of the following components".

I suspect that participation in this event would have been somewhat less had this list been put up at the start.

And :laugh: at having mid level bots like SEG, Legionnaire, Trooper and Defender as shared when Warrior and Drone Elite are not. Gratz to the usual ubers and nubers who can already hunt these and will therefore get majority of the super rare parts.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the prize list and good job on the nice varied range of prizes. Probably my favourite official event to date.

Or not looking at the quantities required with just 3 days left to gather them up. :rolleyes:

3 days? We're not even into May yet.

Exceptional Lenses - check
Exceptional Hypercharger - check

Now to grind like a crazy bugger!

Woohoo, nice prizes :).

Can anyone confirm whether or not the event items drop from the non-event bot-spawns? Would be be good time to work on the bot Iron Missions if they do.

Militia man Greyfox reporting for duty.
(fancy way of saying good event)

Surprised that ppl actually manage to turn even this post into something negative. Did you actually think that you could go off and win this event by shooting 3 drones the first day and loot ONE exc. lense? C'mon...

Nice rewards! Heading out to shoot some more bots tonight for sure :D

And :laugh: at having mid level bots like SEG, Legionnaire, Trooper and Defender as shared when Warrior and Drone Elite are not. Gratz to the usual ubers and nubers who can already hunt these and will therefore get majority of the super rare parts.

You do not have to be uber at all to hunt these. Hire a impfapper and strap on a gremlin+5b and you should be fine. Only need a midlvl gun like apis and you're set.

First, the addicts complain "EU s.cks, I won´t depo bla", spam the forum with their bad behaviour but as soon as there´s a event, majority of them is back spending PED, gotta love those.

Anyway nice event, hope there´s some robot-device also in crafting&mining loot.
:wtg:

Keep it up!
:)

Good event.
What is good armor and plates for this?
And any idea how much I need to cycle to get at least 1 reward?

Woohoo, nice prizes :).

Can anyone confirm whether or not the event items drop from the non-event bot-spawns? Would be be good time to work on the bot Iron Missions if they do.

Yes, I looted both the lenses and hyperchargers from Drokas and Evis in the Hadesheim crater.

Impfap has dropped in price, so not.
Overall good event, though pity we have no clue what drops what.
The Dynocyclic Relay will sell for a good 100k+ PEDs

To MA:

Is it going to be one of each of these prizes ore could be more, I mean, 1 Imp Fap, 1 POE, and so on?

Could one man claim more prizes?(won't be my case, but still :laugh:)

To MA:

Is it going to be one of each of these prizes ore could be more, I mean, 1 Imp Fap, 1 POE, and so on?

Could one man claim more prizes?(won't be my case, but still :laugh:)

No reason to think these would not scale with the amount of peds cycled.

Well, what do you know...People was gratulating me for getting one of the below mentioned parts, saying that I was to get a "valuable reward" for it. My immediate response was - "Yeah, right..."

Sad to say that I was right. Sure, my item can get me a "valuable reward, but not if I'm not bundle it together with a shedload of it's likes.

Markup is golden ;) I will try to get as many as I can to get some of the rewards, but failing that, it appears lots of people will need not a shedload but many shedloads of the items and thus will probably be willing to pay.

Rewards

Protector of the Empire Armor Set
325 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
AND
1 Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit

AND
AND
1 Robot Dynocyclic Relay
!!!

Not telling Mindark/PlanetCalypso officials to f**k off, but feel free to swim with the sharks

I agree with Steve here. They said you would get a reward for "Any" of the items. That means that one(1) item would give a reward, not that you'd need a f**king million of them.
Really awful done there guys..

Do as you said you would, give rewards for ANY! item the players looted.

Freddie

Surprised that ppl actually manage to turn even this post into something negative.

I'm totally with you here. Seems it's impossible to please this crowd.

I'm totally with you here. Seems it's impossible to please this crowd.

there's always room for improvement, like spreading the warrior/drone elite spawn a bit more.
Knowing these bots don't come to you makes it a pain in the *** from time to time to go loot them. Also makes it easier to do an accidental KS.
Sorry for that DB & Sloe.

Also they do seem to listen to us, many asked for non-shared spawn & tadaa there's drone & warrior.
Then again, if it was upto me, I would make a shared loot spawn for them also & non-shared spawns for BB & segs.

Back