Robot Event Update

well 1 of the prizes can not scale forever :laugh:

All of the prizes can scale for ever, primarily limited by how much peds we can (and are willing to) turn over in the ~ 1 month period, assuming the drops exist until its time to hand in prizes. They can hand out as many imp faps, pote sets warthogs and sets of necromancer armor blueprints as they want, never mind the others.

Adjusted Rip M6600 might actually be the best reward.

All of the prizes can scale for ever, primarily limited by how much peds we can (and are willing to) turn over in the ~ 1 month period, assuming the drops exist until its time to hand in prizes. They can hand out as many imp faps, pote sets warthogs and sets of necromancer armor blueprints as they want, never mind the others.

Adjusted Rip M6600 might actually be the best reward.

I'll give second hint: one of the prizes is limited to 1000 and the name start with C :laugh:

Did you actually think that you could go off and win this event by shooting 3 drones the first day and loot ONE exc. lense? C'mon...

It's nothing to do about wining, and I haven't seen anybody posting that they should be entitled to a massive reward for a part that many already had in storage.

The smallest hunting reward listed requires you to hand in 33 items with a TT of 106.90 PED. That's a long way from the "any" statement.

There could have been, and hopefully may still be rewards for handing in small quantities or even a single item. Mission tokens are the obvious thing that comes to mind, but you could have all manner of lower tt items, both L and UL.

Surprised that ppl actually manage to turn even this post into something negative. Did you actually think that you could go off and win this event by shooting 3 drones the first day and loot ONE exc. lense? C'mon...

Nice rewards! Heading out to shoot some more bots tonight for sure :D

well they did say one thing and then did something els.
i know i spend over 600 ped at the ashi bots before getting my fist lens, now i spend over 3k peds and only have 10 lenses (no other parts).

i know its how the game works but it should have been stated from the beginning that you needed several items and wouldnt get a reward for any like they said when it started.

You do not have to be uber at all to hunt these. Hire a impfapper and strap on a gremlin+5b and you should be fine. Only need a midlvl gun like apis and you're set.

doesnt that kinda say that it arent a event for all. a new player wont survive that way lol
and if any of the event items drop from the elites it kinda screws the nibs who hope for something

nice event tho (just wish info had been clear).

Last edited:
well they did say one thing and then did something els.
i know i spend over 600 ped at the ashi bots before getting my fist lens, now i spend over 3k peds and only have 10 lenses (no other parts).

i know its how the game works but it should have been stated from the beginning that you needed several items and wouldnt get a reward for any like they said when it started.

doesnt that kinda say that it arent a event for all. a new player wont survive that way lol
and if any of the event items drop from the elites it kinda screws the nibs who hope for something

nice event tho (just wish info had been clear).

so it should be worthless to skill in this game?

Can Corrupt Hyper Charger Blueprints actually be used to craft anything?

Can Corrupt Hyper Charger Blueprints actually be used to craft anything?

No it dosnt fit in a BP book - (corrupt you know) :) and it has no design

so it should be worthless to skill in this game?

Agree with you, the main driver I have to skill at all is so I have a chance in these events. This is the first year I could solo segs and bb, small ones of course, so bring it on.

is today the last day to change the items? also where can i change them and when ?

Electric Attack Chip XI (L)
25 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
8 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers

Stats revealed:
electric_attack_chip_xi_l.jpg

Back