Rocktropia discussed on Mpog.com

I think it is a major issue for MA. Some people lost pretty huge sums of money and have a very big grunge against EU. Angry people are always a lot louder than satisfied or neutral people.

I think it is a major issue for MA. Some people lost pretty huge sums of money and have a very big grunge against EU. Angry people are always a lot louder than satisfied or neutral people.

MA should put a message that pops up before you deposit just like in Tiering which states "Are you sure you want to deposit 3,000 dollars? You may lose it all"

lol JC vs Troll Bait

quickly got bored with it.

hmm who will win? JC, or the guy with all (well most of) the facts wrong and a big mouth? :rolleyes:

:rofl: yeah it is a problem, Kinda read every reply there and god that is some creative shit :D

lol JC vs Troll Bait

quickly got bored with it.

But I was having fun. :(

Whether he truly hates EU enough to hound a thread or is simply an honest troll don't matter much to me.

At least it's entertaining... :D

Whether he truly hates EU enough to hound a thread or is simply an honest troll don't matter much to me.

haha actually.. he was troll baiting you.. you were the troll.

- ; P

{...}
expect some heavy trolls and goblins

...and that is different from the threads here it what way? :D

Angry people are always a lot louder than satisfied or neutral people.

A happy customer might tell his friends. A pissed off customer will tell everyone. :wtg:

So, I guess anyone that does not support MA/FPC/ND is automatically labeled as a 'troll'?

Not all of them. :laugh:

So, I guess anyone that does not support MA/FPC/ND is automatically labeled as a 'troll'?

Mind your language.

That depends on the way they voice the non-support :wise: multiple whining in every thread about the subject = troll

That sure was a fascinating read. The funny thing is everyone is arguing the exact same point :laugh:

HAHA so nice.

Let me drink a beer and I go on this forum to troll like I NEVER TROLLED THAT MUCH. :D

That was hilarious! :laugh:

Trolling done :silly2: lets play whith those jerks

Misunderstandings about Entropia Universe platform comes from the form of promoting it for years: play for free, get paid for killing mobs, if you need cash withdraw money from the game, etc..
The reality is another, although it has a certain level you can play for free, most likely that you need to deposit to keep playing to an acceptable level and will be unlikely to earn enough to justify withdrawing money from the game. Personally distinguish 3 ways to play the U.S.:
a) As an investor: You must invest real money and spend many hours a day to make your business work. This can be successful and make money or you may lose it, just like in real life.
b) As a gambler: As in any gambling can win or lose large sums of real money. You will need nerves of steel, much knowledge of the game and / or extremely lucky to win real money.
c) As a gamer: If you play for fun, the great advantage of this game is that everyone can decide how much to spend and what level you play. Also, every so often, you may be lucky and win real money enough to buy a little personal gift. Do not wait for more or you will enter the category of "gambler" without realizing it.
Entropia Universe is a huge and challenging world in which each builds its own future and acts according to their own expectations, the fun is guaranteed, not the profits.

Well, I started reading the thread over there and I got so excited that I created an account. Problem is, when I went to post, I couldn't decide which side of the trolling/flamefest I wanted to be on. Maybe I'll just post on both sides. :laugh:

You show 'em, Capital! :laugh:

Contrary to the popular belief here (or though seems), some of us are not trolling the thread on MMORPG.com. Sure there's one or two bad apples, but people like that can be found on forums anywhere if you're familiar with the internet. If anything there's more EU players trolling the thread than us. We're simply debating why and why players shouldn't play the game. Feel free to read over some of my posts in the thread, "Karmakazi". I'm more than open for a "mature" debate on the matter if you feel the need to get something of your chest. Just because we don't play EU doesn't mean we're ignorant or misinformed about it. Which I believe most of you think, no? ;)

Contrary to the popular belief here (or though seems), some of us are not trolling the thread on MMORPG.com. Sure there's one or two bad apples, but people like that can be found on forums anywhere if you're familiar with the internet. If anything there's more EU players trolling the thread than us. We're simply debating why and why players shouldn't play the game. Feel free to read over some of my posts in the thread, "Karmakazi". I'm more than open for a "mature" debate on the matter if you feel the need to get something of your chest. Just because we don't play EU doesn't mean we're ignorant or misinformed about it. Which I believe most of you think, no? ;)

Disclaimer: I do not work for MA, FPC, EF or Rocktropia

I have to agree except for the comment about EU players trolling. Why is it trolling to follow a link about a game you play?

There are a couple of major trolls there and they know who they are. Oddly enough the biggest of all actually still plays and has more pics of EU in his gallery than of any other game lol

And welcome to EF :)

Last edited:

And not to talk about SGA event where I totally lost 30,000 ped that is about 3000 dollars. And didnt even loot one SGA item on constant hunting 14 hours everyday during this event. That is only the last months.

if the OP hated the game so much would he do this or did I misread something?

I believe we are a lot more civilised in here.

Sometimes :D

You show 'em, Capital! :laugh:

I truely enjoy some of your well written posts over there Capital, I agree with StatikNode.

It sure feels like the other guy got some kind of political experience since he completly avoids the point at hand and just rambles on about something else like a pro :D

I bet he is working for Second-Life! :laugh:

Disclaimer: I do not work for MA, FPC, EF or Rocktropia

I have to agree except for the comment about EU players trolling. Why is it trolling to follow a link about a game you play?

There are a couple of major trolls there and they know who they are. Oddly enough the biggest of all actually still plays and has more pics of EU in his gallery than of any other game lol

And welcome to EF :)

Thank you for the welcome :)

Well we can look at the definition of troll to answer this question.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

I'm not saying all people from EU posting there are trolls nor that prior active members of MMORPG are not trolls. What I am saying is, it's easier to decipher some of the EU posters as trolls being they only began posting after seeing a thread about the game they play. Which is cool, you guys are passionate about the game you play. Yet when stating that anyone with anything bad to say about the game obviously lost money, sucked at the game or are just plain retarded. . . it doesn't help your image thus coming off as a troll.

Keep in mind they're regulars to that forum, just as most of you are regulars here (whether they be retarded or not :laugh:), where as you're new posters there. For example, had I just came here to only post and call you all idiots for playing this game, I'd be a troll (no, I don't truly think this). So by keeping your posts constructive and within reason it will help you not come off as a white knight for the game you enjoy to play that others just happen to not.

Last edited:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

I'm not saying all people from EU posting there are trolls nor that prior active members of MMORPG are not trolls. What I am saying is, it's easier to decipher some of the EU posters as trolls being they only began posting after seeing a thread about the game they play. Which is cool, you guys are passionate about the game you play. Yet when stating that anyone with anything bad to say about the game obviously lost money, sucked at the game or are just plain retarded. . . it doesn't help your image thus coming off as a troll.

Keep in mind they're regulars to that forum, just as most of you are regulars here (whether they be retarded or not :laugh:), where as you're new posters there. So by keeping your posts constructive and within reason it will help you not come off as a white knight for the game you enjoy to play that others just happen to not.

I said "Most" people not "Anyone", and didn't call anyone retarded:)

Just had issues with patrikd23 and his hypocrisy. Don't like mob rule, the biased leading the blind, or any other stretched metaphor.

If you posted this without reading mine (MongrolABC) then you're some kind of evil mind-reader and must be burnt with all haste!

By the way, nothing in your troll description mentions how many posts one has to have to not be a troll. I'd suggest this fallacious link to trolling is entirely based on cliques and snobbery. Main reason I haven't joined the site before now is that there's nothing there that applies to me apart from the odd EU article. With hindsight, the attitude and stance of some of those who seem regulars would be another reason to normally avoid it.

Welcome to EF:)

Hurrikane

Keep in mind they're regulars to that forum, just as most of you are regulars here (whether they be retarded or not :laugh:), where as you're new posters there. For example, had I just came here to only post and call you all idiots for playing this game, I'd be a troll (no, I don't truly think this). So by keeping your posts constructive and within reason it will help you not come off as a white knight for the game you enjoy to play that others just happen to not.

Infact it can be defined even more simply than that, please see the chart attatched below...

forum_troll.jpg

I just have to say,

Thank you the entropia community

for standing up to these trolls. It not only makes them look stupid, but is a good read. Seriously my insides fuel up with rage when I see someone talk shit about entropia being a scam :). Brings a warm pleasure to my heart seeing people fighting for the community, therefore I thank you :D.

Back