Scammer Alert II

Status
Chainfire said:
Some of you will know of my 'adventures' with PECalc, namely he trying to "blackmail" me through EF (MB apparently did not share my opinion there though). I ran into him ingame as well yesterday, where he goes by the name of "Tim Tim Tim", and where he again tried to extort PEDs from me.

Maybe he should be put on the list.

Yeah that guys a real d0uchb@g lol. I think he just liked to hear his own voice (read his own chat etc...)

But hey when your at the top everyone just wants to bring you down. (I mean its not your fault your a beter coder than he) Look at Microsoft...(ok bad example lol)

;)

Dont worry Chainey we dont believe him
isnt he the one with that shady calculater for PE ?

Hello again today i did meet another scammer, <b>Pamela Anderson model</b> , she said she was quiting the game so she wanted to sell me a full chip of evade for only 200 ped she had agilty 23 and strength 20 so im not sure how she got 2300 in evade but that what she said she had, anyway she had nothign to give in security for my ESI because as soon as she had sold a skill she had taken out the money because she was gonna quit.
Who sell something for 200 ped. take out the cash and pay 100ped in transfer cost and then do a 2nd and 3rd sale in the same way?

I didn't take any screenshots of the deal because i wouldn't have any proof of her scam until she already had my ESI and that will never happen so i can't report it to MA but please be careful if you see her and if you see her talking to a n00b, draw her to a pvp area or something ^^

kaya said:
Hello again today i did meet another scammer, <b>Pamela Anderson model</b> , she said she was quiting the game so she wanted to sell me a full chip of evade for only 200 ped she had agilty 23 and strength 20 so im not sure how she got 2300 in evade but that what she said she had, anyway she had nothign to give in security for my ESI because as soon as she had sold a skill she had taken out the money because she was gonna quit.
Who sell something for 200 ped. take out the cash and pay 100ped in transfer cost and then do a 2nd and 3rd sale in the same way?

I didn't take any screenshots of the deal because i wouldn't have any proof of her scam until she already had my ESI and that will never happen so i can't report it to MA but please be careful if you see her and if you see her talking to a n00b, draw her to a pvp area or something ^^

"she" is already on the list and has been there a while ;)

Just wanted to point out to something striking in this list, and see if we can conclude anything from it:

Not less than 18 names here are Romanian (I have marked them with ">>" for you to see). I am very sure of what I say, as myself am Romanian-born. Now, statistically speaking, it is uber-highly impossible that such a high percentage of the scammers on EU come from one single country, especially considering the fact that Romania must be quite under-represented here b/c of deposit issues (no credit cards available for >90% of the population etc.). :wise: My conclusion is that they're much less than 18 individuals but one scammer has a lot of avatars. Couldn't this be fixed by simply denying that IP class in the game by MA if this is brought to their attention? There's clearly a pattern in these avatar names and they're obviously created for scamming as no person right in the head would actively play this game using some of the names below (cursing, vulgarities etc). Ideas, anyone?

wanda said:
Updated List of Scammers/Untrustworth avatars

Angelina Angel Jeppesen (aka Mr no mercy Anderson) reported by Dominatus and Dalharil - item theft
>>Angelina PenalaRO Jolie (aka riko lord spayma, aka aurora rollerrul aurora)
>>alina andreea madalina
Arthur Arthur Nowheretn
airflow100 airflow oisalu reported by mrerich - attempted trade scam
a1b1b1 Mc D McDougal reported by Clam Jamphrie and rooster - item theft
>>AnaBlandiana Madalina Anisoara reported by Koo - upgrade scam

busta hit served reported by Lara and jak - item theft
BGHunter The One and Only Gazara
>>BADA BADAMAMA AI (BABA?)
Buwn Juice Westey reported by The Ripper - attempted upgrade scam

Crimson King King (aka Dante Holy Avenger D'alKuzar) - by his own admission
>>Chinea Dommashine ionut reported by Lady Mercury - attempted armor scam
COOLIO NICK PwNaGHe reported by various - trade scams
Cicilik Karina Franceska reported by coover and Kane - GSI scam
csongi A kivegzo gladiator
colton anybody killa grundy
Catrina Titine Trouduc
Crystal Angelina Angel - gained control of ramboBG ramboBG ramboBG avatar and performed various scams reported by sgt pepper and wiz - account now back with the owner.
CartArt Lea Macart reported by Zylex - item theft

David Death Blade Barnes Aquired the deed to Mallo's hanger (Echidna) as well as an almost complete set of Supremecy armor and shadow arm guards which he sold the same day. Has not sent payment yet. Avoid!

>>dau gata dau gata dau gata reported by many - various scams
Dante Holy Avenger D'alKuzar (aka Crimson King King)
Da 'ShadowSlayer' Girl
Dante price white killer
Diana PRINCESS oFTrade reported by PXeuda - upgrade scam

Erika Superstar Hunter
Edgars Puisis Zeens reported by Snipe - attempted trade scam

First 1955 Gentleman
>>florentina flory micu reported by LivingGod - GSI scam
fouinneur Baracouda fouinneur (possible aka Kevin thug life 2Pac)
>>Fiica Verishoara Ploii reported by majorputty and SilentStorm - attempted upgrade scam
Fallen Linzey Angel reported by Mikah - item theft

Green Dino Beret
GIGI KYNGS AMIRAL reported by various for various scams
garlas garlas ugly reported by various - attempted gsi/upgrade scams
>>gherghina de la munte proasta reported by - Lilith - attempted upgrade scam

Howdy TheKing Jake

Jake Wildcard Logan (possibly aka Mariah Serenity Thunderstruck and Tayana Entity VanGrohberg)
Aquired the deed to NERVERDIE's hanger (Echidna 4) though a trust scam. Also reported by Moser for using a trust/disciple scam to gain money and items.

Jenis Bitchie 2Pac reported by Solaris - attempted trade scam
Jenna Infinity Sungold reported by various
jenny jenny darkblood
Jack Krauser Sadler
Jennifer Gin Anime (confirmed to be locked by M.A.)
Jenna Jenna X Heart (locked?)

Johny Johny'sys Smith reported by The Ripper - attempted upgrade scam
Justin case dayun reported by MalRenolds - attempted upgrade scam

Killer Dominant Creative reported by Anthalas attempted GSI scam
>>Killer ro killer killer gg - reported by various - gsi scams
>>kyller OVIDIUS roger reported by darkaner - gsi scam
kitty Ms AVA killer
Kelpar3 Charip0 kelapr1 reported by spod - attempted armor scam
>>Kill Discipolitza A'Lot reported by tinystu - attempted upgrade scam
Kurt NIRVANA Cobain reported by Koliber - attempted trade scam

>>Luciu Nicoleta MissSexyRomania
Lara Tombraider Croft (locked?)
Latifa Imhotep Sharpey reported by various - upgrade scam
Legendary Fusion Danger
Leyni LeeLoo Walker
le skateur francais

ML ME Paco reported by Ethos
>>Moarta Curva1 Curva
monkeyboy35
Myya Jenna Infinity
Myya Jeanette Corry
MoNa MoNa MoNa reported by spov - skill chip scam
>>Miliardar
Mya Sabrina Luna
>>Monica Severina Seve
norcia blueSKY exodom reported by ForrestPark and - Lilith - attempted armor upgrade scam

OFFICIAL CRAFTER REGENERATOR reported by Havocslasher - attempted armor upgrade scam
O'Connor Brian Coolboy
O'Connor Jack Deathman

PsyChE SaCriFiCe OwNaGe reported by poppme - removed items from trade
Price ThaPrice Crushaz Crushaz
Paris man lover Hilton
Power AlySha Strike (aka ??? Andrysya ???) reported by Monstrowhale and Jake Rogue - attemped trade/armor scams
Pamela Anderson Model reported by Nakia - armor theft
Peter Peter91 Håkansson reported by Blake Seven attempted upgrade scam

Robin ruth raven (aka king?) reported by wozza - hanger scam
Rau Rut Leady reported by Vedder - attempted duping scam
Razmus "Muzze King" Nordlund reported by Cassie - attempted trade scam
Ruby Pearl Daniel reported by swede - attempted ped scam - also vouched for by king
Ragnarok Svetlena Vallhala reported by Fundog - trade theft (note the spelling of Svetlena - do not confuse with Svetlana)
roy darkmouse keane
Remy UzziBorala Bonyasky reported by Fallenangel666 - attempted upgrade scam

scvartz berbes partiats reported by Ardorj. 10/5/06. Attempted Armor upgrade scam.
Slayer Slayer Nick (locked?)
Soprano Soprano Psy4
Softly Hardy Chick Hardly (a.k.a. 'LE Klodo') reported by noggin - item theft
>>Stroika Sabrina Adela reported by Missq - trade scam
Strike Beit Hakimo reported by Mathayus and Darkaner - upgrade scam
Sweet Morticya LeeAnne reported by Jake Rogue - attempted upgrade scam

>>The girl First (aka Mihai cristi andrei) reported by various - poses as disciple for items
The Devil The Devil The Devil (possibly Dau Gata) reported by geothermalcat - gsi scam. Also reported for attempted armor upgrade scam.
ten ton hammer
tim tg grey

Vi Dry Aiden reported by Clam Jamphrie and rooster - item theft

Xx Destroyer xX reported by MadMikeHoare - upgrade scam

==========================================

Please also look over this topic: Scamming Prevention guides

The new list now has the person/people who reported the scam and the type of scam comitted, I've also tried to make it a bit easier to read by listing names alphabetically.
Where no actual scam took place it is labled "attempted"
If you feel your name is wrongly listed please send me a pm.

Last edited:
beautygal said:
Couldn't this be fixed by simply denying that IP class in the game by MA if this is brought to their attention? There's clearly a pattern in these avatar names and they're obviously created for scamming as no person right in the head would actively play this game using some of the names below (cursing, vulgarities etc). Ideas, anyone?

unfortunately not as most ip addresses are dynamic. Banning 1 ip could restrict other innocent people from the same network playing.

Playing 2 weeks and just been scammed :( Andrejs WhiteNigga Andreys just somehow scammed me out of 1051 ME at Billys - twice. He bought 551 ME for 15 ped, then asked for another 500 which i sold. After, checked my inventory and none of the ped was there :( dunno how he did it, because it was there when I accepted :confused: (and i accepted last).

Oh well, guess I've learned the darker side of EU early on...don't feel like playing for a while, too upset about it - I feel dirty, and used :(

Update: hes still there trying to buy things. I told him he was a scammer and his comment was "Im buying more" :confused:

Last edited:
You did check all the way down to the bottom in your inventory page?

Yes, on every single tab :(

RazorFire said:
... After, checked my inventory and none of the ped was there :( dunno how he did it, because it was there when I accepted :confused: (and i accepted last).

There's no way this is possible unless someone has discovered an exploit in the client software, is there?

If there is an exploit that allows someone to trade w/o the peds getting transferred, then everyone is in deep, deep doo-doo.

Maybe it was a server issue - he didnt run off when i reacted, and later he tried to trade me again - perhaps not the actions perhaps of someone who just scammed you. I guess I'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt, hope it was indeed a software glitch, and redouble the keenness of my senses when im about to complete a trade :(. Obviously, if it was a sscam and happens to me again, in future I'm going to be afraid to make any trades that arent via auction, especially with people in orange jumpsuits :confused: (which is perhaps harsh since I'm still wearing one too)

Got Scammed out of ESI, NeoPsion, and Inserter by viktorya dayana jesyca

On 18 May 2006 at approximately 01:00 Mindark Time, I was scammed by viktorya dayana jesyca out of an ESI, NeoPsion Chip and Inserter.
Viktorya approached me and asked if I was interested in buying skills from her she was selling out of the game. I told her I was interested in an Evade Chip. We agreed on 130 PED plus I had to supply the ESI. I gave her my ESI and she provided 22 PED worth of collateral. She then said she needed a neopsion chip and inserter, I purchased a Neopsion chip from the Trade Terminal and provided my Inserter. She then kept the items and stated that I have been scammed, "I am poor" "you are rich" and to "*uck off".
I am usually so careful, I don't know how I fell for this one.... :mad:

Sorry for the poor quality screenshots, if someone can tell me a good way to post the pics from a word document I will repost the pics. Thanks
[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to

Last edited:
Maxima said:
On 18 May 2006 at approximately 01:00 Mindark Time, I was scammed by viktorya dayana jesyca out of an ESI, NeoPsion Chip and Inserter.
Viktorya approached me and asked if I was interested in buying skills from her she was selling out of the game. I told her I was interested in an Evade Chip. We agreed on 130 PED plus I had to supply the ESI. I gave her my ESI and she provided 22 PED worth of collateral. She then said she needed a neopsion chip and inserter, I purchased a Neopsion chip from the Trade Terminal and provided my Inserter. She then kept the items and stated that I have been scammed, "I am poor" "you are rich" and to "*uck off".

Sorry for the poor quality screenshots, if someone can tell me a good way to post the pics from a word document I will repost the pics. Thanks
[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to

I would submit a case to MA with link to this post. The use of the offensive language will/should result in a lock. So some payback.

Samantha Carter said:
Yeah that guys a real d0uchb@g lol. I think he just liked to hear his own voice (read his own chat etc...)

But hey when your at the top everyone just wants to bring you down. (I mean its not your fault your a beter coder than he) Look at Microsoft...(ok bad example lol)

;)

I have come across Tim Tim Tim. Tried to sell me advice for 5 or 10 peds. kept trying to trade me. just ignored him. He is so full of 'bovine excretia'.

Maxima said:

Max, sorry to hear about the scam. Definitely submit a support case, though don't expect too much. I noticed your post since it looked like me standing in a screenie with that eon/shadow/angel mix...then I realized it was you in my armor, lol. I think I already warned you, but since you got scammed anyway...be careful in that armor...a noob in good armor is a magnet for scammers...they think you are rich and don't realize it is borrowed.

Just for info, you do not need a neopsion chip to extract skills or to insert them only to use mindforce chips...ex, tp chips, focus chips, healing chips.

Maxima said:

You know, these types of scams are really easy to avoid and with so many I'm really starting to feel unsympathetic. It's simple, always get full collateral.

Oh, you are all fucking rich, i was scam you, i like this game... etc... etc...

I like the game too, you don't see me scamming and begging.

I am curious... did all your skill donors ask you for your full trust? I noticed your inserter has been busy, si I want to know if this behaviour is normal :wise:

i feel so sad for all the scammer wannabees, so young so innocent, at least read this forum :kos:

Societies Made To Scam?

I was checking several soc, when i got a nice suprise.

I dont understand a few time ago when I tried to made a soc, it was not accepted by MA. First I was thinking it was because I could not make anyone to join. Now I see some societies with only 1 member.

But this one beats all odds.

MA what are u doing?

Just one more thing.

If this was made has a joke, is a very bad one.
There should be much more control over this. MA is to blame. I could not make a decent soc and now I see this one.

So should I made a soc of scammers too?

Scammer

plz help a guy called Bong rip rip has scammed me out of a pub bowler hat in the private trade he quickly romoved his 40 ped an i pressed the trade buttonnot knowing he had romoved it an i am upset because that pub bowler hat took me agers to get an i had to sell it because i am an non depositer can some tell me wat i should do about this :eek:

send a supportcase to MA but.. dont think they will do anything... sorry :(

can any one who looks at this post please spred the word that Bong rip rip is a scammer

Phaser said:
I was checking several soc, when i got a nice suprise.

I dont understand a few time ago when I tried to made a soc, it was not accepted by MA. First I was thinking it was because I could not make anyone to join. Now I see some societies with only 1 member.

But this one beats all odds.

MA what are u doing?

I've seen this too, a long time ago:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Made this ss on 23th of februari. Now that I look closer there are some difference:

• SCAMLORDS in stead of S C A M L O R D S (yet created at the same time, can you change the name of your soc?)
  • They lost one member, yahoo!
  • Change of activity

:handgun: :loco: :handgun:

Show everyone their members list too please. Would suck to start seeing people getting scammed by them when a heads up of their members might prevent it. Yeah i know they are prolly 2nd-3rd etc avatars listed but it might help to have them listed here anyways.

Thanks to Flynnt I avoided getting scammed. Bong Rip Rip tried to buy ME off me at CP, and since i got scammed in my last ME trade, I looked it up and found Flynnts post.

Ok, here it is all the members list.

Thanks phaser..anyone know any of their members?

Shocky said:
Thanks phaser..anyone know any of their members?

i dont recognise any - i guess they are just scamming wanabees :D

Status
Back