Screenshot Contest Action Image

I managed to snag this shot with print screen by accident while tring to make something for a different purpose, thought it was kinda cool so ill post it here.

Click Picture to Enlarge to HD Full Res

Note: This picture is not enhanced in any way

Now that's a nice picture :eyecrazy:

I have a feeling they might actually quietly forget about this. I'm sure they won't but there has only been a handful of shots posted on social media from what I can see, but I guess they'll have a lot of shots emailed that they need to go through too.

I posted on Twitter but the original size of the shot doesn't come across well on there, so I wonder if they'd contact those people and ask for the originals?

Looking forward to seeing the results, and well done in advance to all the winners :)

my last day submission, an accident hof screeny (no hud by accident)

Formicacida Hunter 1472 PED in case anyone is wondering, was quite some action! :yay:

Last edited:
Winners!

Found this through a facebook post:
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/news/2016/03/02/Action-Screenshot-Contest-Awards.xml
Action Screenshot Contest Awards!

We received many fantastic entries for the “Entropia Action Image Screenshot Contest” so we’d like to begin by saying a big Thank You to all those who took the time to enter the competition.

It was the jury’s task to pick 3 winners based on creativity and overall aesthetics. We managed to find 3 images that not only meet these criteria but also illustrate the wide spectrum of exciting action found in Entropia Universe.

Here are the 3 award winners:
k2yv6wbfxavd1bamwrb53lm7ciaje6w

1st place goes to avatar Una Griph Alconbury. This picture perfectly depicts a full-blown assault with avatars and Quadwings pushing forward as one. The Harbingers in the foreground and background add depth and perspective: this is a complex battle with more than one front. The ‘white spike’ and floating debris of Hadesheim deftly indicate the location. As a whole the image successfully unifies diverse elements: landscape, mobs, flying vehicles and avatars all come together in a comprehensive ‘action story’. We couldn’t have asked for more!
jon5aso8xnsqoma7a6ree8k15celld8

2nd place was awarded to Avatar Torschen Tors Kalevala who gave us a little taste of the sublime. There is a breath-taking sense of scale and majesty in this screenshot and the dramatic explosion as the ship passes lends the image epic proportions. The overcast sky suggests a feeling of dread and impending doom and contrasts nicely with the fiery glow from the lava. Great work!
g5ul1d4irsf9faxlkzd2vvtdrytkpam

This chilling photo from avatar Neil Greenleaf Stockton earned 3rd place. The sinister Argonaut creeping behind the unsuspecting avatar made us want to cry “Watch out!”. Cold moonlight and long shadows add to the underlying tone of menace.

Since there were so many talented contributors we decided it was only right to include some runner-ups. These avatars will receive runner-up prizes of buff-giving fireworks!

The runner-up avatars are:

milton osga hastings
Roslyn Kaz Farstar
Gabrial Aziphirael Stone
RP Rave Prospector

The contributions from these avatars will be presented here on www.entropiauniverse.com in the coming weeks.

There will be more screenshot competitions in the future, so watch this space! :)

For some reason, they posted it differently (in order to hide it from Bertha?).

Last edited:
Facebook :rolleyes:

Sigh.

Now I see the entropiauniverse link, thanks!

haha always up for some fun :laugh:

gz to the winners!

All 3 winners are really good!

Wonder what caused the explosion on the 2nd one?

Winner is one of the best screens iv seen from game Gratz!

2nd and 3rd, was no better screens competing? :eyecrazy:

:wtg: Go Una :wtg: Go Una :wtg: Go Una :wtg:
:woot:

Gratz to all the winners, especially UNA! ;-)

Rgds

Ace

Thank you, all!!

And special thanks to

Oleg Oleg McMullery
Dai BoneScrolls Bodatta
Dave Ace Flyster
Sue Suzy Timbrell
Rob Rapido Green

for the excellent modeling :cool:

Congrats to the winners!

They sure beat my piece o'crap screenshot https://twitter.com/steveyneo/status/694263736442490880

I wonder, how many images were actual live "as-is" screenshots like mine and not images edited / manipulated in imaging software. Quite difficult to get a decent in-game action screenshot, I should have added some vehicles or something lol.

Grats Una! Who's the awesomely cool looking dude in the fancy red armour?

Wonder what caused the explosion on the 2nd one?

I think this is a site @ archipelago and this isn't a single explosion is the volcanos permanent erruption :yup:

1 st one if very very good!
the others are like my 1000's screenshots
next time I will consider to be in such contest

Congrats to all the winners

entropiaaction.jpg

My runner up screenie, yay :p

Last edited:
Back