SEE virtual worlds

David|MindArk

Mindark Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
Hi,

Take a look at the SEE production videos regarding Star Trek & Titanic, www.seevirtualworlds.com

they are quite long but worth it to see the quality SEE put into their productions :)

Some exciting announcements coming up over the next few months! .-)

David

(Disclaimer,Not all posts by David contain earth(Calypso) shattering news , some are just interaction with the Entropia universe community)

Last edited:
Great news... I'll have a look at them in a minute :yay:

this aint really news though :D I have seen this video in their website about a month ago..

Reactions: n1x
Nice to know CE2 is coming in Q1 2009. :)

2009 will be for sure the year of a new era for eu...... :yay:

Cool :)
Thx for info David !

they are quite long but worth it to see the quality SEE put into their productions :)

Didn't "Star Trek: The Tour" go bankrupt and get taken over by its creditor, Plainfield Asset Management, who took ownership of the exhibition material after SEE failed to be able to pay its exhibit venue bills?

:scratch2:

Thanks for the link. I look forward to being able to sink the Titanic!

Buying icebergs tt+9

Hi,

Take a look at the SEE production videos regarding Star Trek & Titanic, www.seevirtualworlds.com

Some exciting announcements coming up over the next few months! .-)

David

(Disclaimer,Not all posts by David contain earth(Calypso) shattering news , some are just interaction with the Entrpoia universe community)

I bid tt+10 on your disclaimer! And donate some EFD for your "just interaction" even though you spelled "Entropia" sloppy ;)

Aah the Cryengine...

COOOOOORNYYYYYYYY.

Sorry, couldnt help myself. Tried watching but didnt make it.

watched them yesterday... very nice :)

thanks David :)

/Spikey

Im confused by the SEE tie in. Are they bringing the actual Star Trex (or Titanic :eek:) franchise into Entropia, or something else? because as i understood, there are other developers already involved in a Star Trek themed MMO

The bar was moving on the player but I could`nt "SEE" a damn thing. I hope that`s not a sign of things to come!

(Disclaimer,Not all posts by David contain earth(Calypso) shattering news , some are just interaction with the Entropia universe community)

or a DISTraction of the Entropia Universe community? ;) lol

Im confused by the SEE tie in. Are they bringing the actual Star Trex (or Titanic :eek:) franchise into Entropia, or something else? because as i understood, there are other developers already involved in a Star Trek themed MMO

SEE was the organizer of "Star Trek: The Tour" or something like that. Their first and only venue this initial outing played was at the Queen Mary in Los Angeles.

Apparently, there were financial difficulties and the QM siteowner wasn't going to release the fixtures, displays and props back to SEE till some bills were paid. An organization already backing SEE financially stepped in and took ownership of the property, and SEE to manage it...

That's the story in a nutshell from my hazy memory. I'm bandwidth limited for the next couple of days due to a trip, so I can't cite references easily. If you look at the Star Trek Memory Alpha pages, you should find the details with no trouble.

AG

Well... we can get more than 4 people on the Starship Enterprise... imagine waiting for that to get full before you can go to CND...

Looks like they at least know how to pay attention to details. Sounds like their world should be nicely polished. Looking forward to it...

i think they are going to be making a Star trek and Titanic themed planets in cahoots with Neverdie studios ... could e fun visiting the star trek planet - the titanic planet will sink in my opinion :)

wow thats very nice to see thanks

i think they are going to be making a Star trek and Titanic themed planets in cahoots with Neverdie studios ... could e fun visiting the star trek planet - the titanic planet will sink in my opinion :)

I really hope they don't. In fact, I think they may be digging their own grave with partner planets by bringing in competition to their own and most successful product (Planet Calypso) instead of developing it.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Damn, can't see them now:(

Back