SEE virtual worlds

Hi,

Take a look at the SEE production videos regarding Star Trek & Titanic, www.seevirtualworlds.com

they are quite long but worth it to see the quality SEE put into their productions :)

Some exciting announcements coming up over the next few months! .-)

David

(Disclaimer,Not all posts by David contain earth(Calypso) shattering news , some are just interaction with the Entropia universe community)

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Damn! Marco u see??????? and now what i must say????? never a thing well done????? grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi,

Take a look at the SEE production videos regarding Star Trek & Titanic, www.seevirtualworlds.com

they are quite long but worth it to see the quality SEE put into their productions :)

Some exciting announcements coming up over the next few months! .-)

David

(Disclaimer,Not all posts by David contain earth(Calypso) shattering news , some are just interaction with the Entropia universe community)

:yay::yay::yay::yay:Announcements!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hope they buy more bandwidth...

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.seevirtualworlds.com Port 80

Hope they buy more bandwidth if they are going to do this sort of thing often.

i think they are going to be making a Star trek and Titanic themed planets in cahoots with Neverdie studios ... could e fun visiting the star trek planet - the titanic planet will sink in my opinion :)

i was hoping for a little more official info than what the player community believes the plan is. just because a company has a licence to use the Star Trek franchise in one area doesn't mean they can use it elsewhere.

hi

Hi,

I have contacted them and the bandwidth problem will be rectified shortly, they hadn't expected so many views on this particular site .-))

David

Last edited:
Hi,

I have contacted them and the bandwidth problem will be rectified shortly, they hadn't expected so many views on this particular site .-))

David

So David is to Blame hahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What would we find there anyway ? Titanic footage ? Titanic-Planet-Footage ?

hi

They have 4 videos showing the making of "Star Trek the Tour" and "Titanic the tour", it shows the quality of detail SEE put into their productions.

David

Now, Why dont you make a nice tour video of the MA hq.
Just take a handy cam and walk past the offices and such and give us a look at whats going on.

That would be really cool!

Last edited:

:rofl: I love this guy :yay:

BTW, David, I have some interaction to report back :D

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.seevirtualworlds.com Port 80

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very Professional indeed ... muppets... :rolleyes:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

LOL, we cratered their server....Oh well, ill keep trying later today.

Last edited:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Very Professional indeed ... muppets... :rolleyes:

:laugh:

site up again

They apologized for the inconvenience and the site is back up :)

David

(Disclaimer,Not all posts by David contain earth(Calypso) shattering news , some are just interaction with the Entropia Universe community)

They apologized for the inconvenience and the site is back up :)

David

(Disclaimer,Not all posts by David contain earth(Calypso) shattering news , some are just interaction with the Entropia Universe community)

David :p Please use your disclaimer as an signature :cool: or I will post that in "Wishlist" section :D

Thanks for info :) :yay:

Briliant. Games (like life) where's money involved tent to get a rather humorless endavour. Very positive atitude Mr. David ;)

looking great :) especially that picture under it. :drink: cheers
btw.
Where can I get 1280x1024 size of that picture ? Would be looking cool as an wallpaper on my desktop :)

Ditto. :)

Thought it would be with the rest of the wallpapers, but it isn't. :scratch2: Unless this is a MindArk exclusive? :laugh:

Q1 means "First Quarter"

Divide 12 months by 4. That's 3 months in each quarter.

So Q1 would be January/February/March

Q1 of the fiscal year, which most businesses use, is in July and is referenced as Q1 2009 ... I appreciate your math lesson, but you failed to answer my question

Q1 of the fiscal year, which most businesses use, is in July and is referenced as Q1 2009 ... I appreciate your math lesson, but you failed to answer my question
That may be, but when it comes to release dates for Games, it goes by the standard I had said. Most people know Q1 as Jan/Feb/Mar.

And Q1 of a fiscal year is defined by the business itself. There is no defined fiscal year.

For instance the USA Government's Q1 is Oct/Nov/Dec.

The press release said "Early 2009" anyways.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the videos. You were right, they are long.

Now this group is in an arguement about when Quarters start... See what happens when the EF community lacks input. :silly2:

Back