Suggestion: Sick of bots

Mayhem on different planets is a different pool guys. You have a better chance for a Rare token with less competition, but you will pay for this price with a bigger loss compare to the Calypso pool... Everyone decides for themselves, good luck.

Robot Mayhem, so pertinent.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Keep in mind that reporting bots or any activity have ZERO effect as we can see how MA excused themself with Yog gate. As players reported the exploit but MA just said "Sorry this never got escalated to our team".

Mayhem on different planets is a different pool guys. You have a better chance for a Rare token with less competition, but you will pay for this price with a bigger loss compare to the Calypso pool... Everyone decides for themselves, good luck.

Robot Mayhem, so pertinent.
Wrong.

Socrates answered this to me:
I'm more than happy to answer this question, the Mayhem Instances are "Caly" in every sense of the word, the only difference is unlike other instances is that you can access it from anywhere in the universe. So, for example if you enter from AG, it will not have any impact on AG shares.

Wrong.

Socrates answered this to me:
I'm more than happy to answer this question, the Mayhem Instances are "Caly" in every sense of the word, the only difference is unlike other instances is that you can access it from anywhere in the universe. So, for example if you enter from AG, it will not have any impact on AG shares.

This is interesting. I watched very closely the last two mayhem, the dynamics in Kat1/ 2/3, where I hunted and my results were not good, regardless of the wave of the mob, but on the calypso was exactly what I expected.
Maybe in this case I'm missing something after the MA employee said it, but there is certainly a difference. Still, thanks for the fix.

I would buy a macro script for cuhof dungeons, this carpet grind is crazy.

This is interesting. I watched very closely the last two mayhem, the dynamics in Kat1/ 2/3, where I hunted and my results were not good, regardless of the wave of the mob, but on the calypso was exactly what I expected.
Maybe in this case I'm missing something after the MA employee said it, but there is certainly a difference. Still, thanks for the fix.
Your ped sample size is not big enough to determine that.

We've seen people with nice weapons and looter skills have 100k+ cycled and have under 90% returns

The difference between 10 million annual turnover of 10k HP mob and 100k per 100 HP mob is only in the extreme zeros. And that actually gives me more freedom to experiment because of the tolerable losses in some cases. So you're wrong, I have more experience and excerpts from the majority here, and those who know more than me do not share it... Whether you personally appreciate what I share also doesn't matter, because some people do.

Also my experience, which you do not take into account, is enough for me to consider that 20 hours a day for a long period is physically and mentally impossible, especially when there is no delay during this whole period. If your comment is based on these excerpts, I can't take it seriously, especially when it's in the topic against that.

We've seen people with nice weapons and looter skills have 100k+ cycled and have under 90% returns

Imagine how I manage to do 97% with 65 Efficiency and 3.15 DPP...
So yes, because of this group I personally share my experience in hunting topics in the last few months. "Formulas" do not work if you do not understand them, so I rather follow hunting topics in which to illustrate what I know so far. There is a phrase that people eat with their eyes. I don't know how successful I am, but I hope that this will create more competition for the currently dominant robots.

I can't judge whether you are a new player or old, who registered in the forum in 2020. But if you are new, differentiate yourself from the phrases you are currently using and pay attention to the hunting topics in which I have participated. If you are not the prejudiced type, they would help you.

In the end, it doesn't matter if you or I are right in a particular situation, because Entropia is a game in which nothing should be taken for granted, since it can be changed in the next restart... in that line of thinking, the annual report looks even more ridiculous.

This is the last PM from the forum, but there are many others, even directly in the game.
However, let's not forget that the game does not start from level 100 with top items and 10 million bankroll.
If this is not your case, there are other people who may start depositing tomorrow... if there are no such topics, maybe.

Nothing personal, I'm just fed up with such ridiculous comments in the context of which is mainly the snobbery of the big bankroll... and very often without any cover.

Ouch1.jpg

Edited: Maybe you're right maybe you're wrong. Who's to say, I use a tt pistol and a sinkadus and am only level 1 in all professions

But seriously on the point about bots. I think the only bot that should be allowed is a trade chat bot. So that you can automate the messages every 5 minutes, instead of having to constantly remember to post your selling or buying messages every now and again.

So does anyone have any ideas how to make one? And maybe actually make one for the game? I mean Trade Chat message bots will not be interfering with others either. No one will even know that someone is using one either lol.

So yeah let me know

But seriously on the point about bots. I think the only bot that should be allowed is a trade chat bot. So that you can automate the messages every 5 minutes, instead of having to constantly remember to post your selling or buying messages every now and again.

So does anyone have any ideas how to make one? And maybe actually make one for the game? I mean Trade Chat message bots will not be interfering with others either. No one will even know that someone is using one either lol.

So yeah let me know

Macro keyboard.
Bind a key to: Enter, Up, Enter for one message only.
Do Enter, Up (x2,x3,x4 etc), Enter For several messages.
Set it to loop at whatever delay you want.
Lemon squeezy.

Macro keyboard.
Bind a key to: Enter, Up, Enter for one message only.
Do Enter, Up (x2,x3,x4 etc), Enter For several messages.
Set it to loop at whatever delay you want.
Lemon squeezy.

hmm, well I suppose that could work perhaps. Never thought about using Macros before lol but ty :)

Will look into it

hmm, well I suppose that could work perhaps. Never thought about using Macros before lol but ty :)

Will look into it
Don’t use any third party programs to make it as these are disallowed in the TOS. Chat bot or not.
Peripherals with built in macro functionality are the only way to accomplish this sort of thing without risking your account. That’s why I suggested macro keyboard, as most decent gaming keyboard have this stuff anyway.

Will look into it
Or just enter up every 5 minutes. Although not enough people play this game that you need to advertise every 5 minutes in Caly trade lol. Will just cause people to block you for spamming

Or just enter up every 5 minutes. Although not enough people play this game that you need to advertise every 5 minutes in Caly trade lol. Will just cause people to block you for spamming

Well you obviously dont play much lol. Or obviously do not watch the calytrade channel at all. But you will see it is always very very active and busy 24/7

Well you obviously dont play much lol. Or obviously do not watch the calytrade channel at all. But you will see it is always very very active and busy 24/7
You def spam too much tho, I temp have you on ignore too cuz it was too annoying while i was trying to sell my fap so angela obviously has a point. Im not trying to be mean but please dont use a bot to spam m8

You're saying that I don't play much? XD It is well known that I play this game more than most people who actively play the game without of extra helpers or bots lol

Just because CalyTrade is active doesn't mean that it's not the same 5 people for every 2 hour interval of playing. Then some log out and others log in. It's why I changed my advertising strategies to get once every hour or something. Less annoying and has been way more successful

i agree, calytrade is overcrowded, stuff slides past so fast you barely get a chance to look at it, and it's the same half-dozen spammers most of the time. we kind of need something in between trade channels and the auction house. basically like a classifieds section for the newspaper.

i agree, calytrade is overcrowded, stuff slides past so fast you barely get a chance to look at it, and it's the same half-dozen spammers most of the time. we kind of need something in between trade channels and the auction house. basically like a classifieds section for the newspaper.
So like the trade section of this forum?

Don’t use any third party programs to make it as these are disallowed in the TOS. Chat bot or not.
Peripherals with built in macro functionality are the only way to accomplish this sort of thing without risking your account. That’s why I suggested macro keyboard, as most decent gaming keyboard have this stuff anyway.
This is a dumb differentiation as how do they think the hardware is doing these actions? Software. Third party.

Hunt in pvp. No bots there.

This is a dumb differentiation as how do they think the hardware is doing these actions? Software. Third party.
Dumb or not, it’s from the horses mouth. I’m just regurgitating.

Dumb or not, it’s from the horses mouth. I’m just regurgitating.
Are you referring to the "not official mindark position"-horse or the "not official communication platform rumors"-horse?

I would suggest anyone thinking that botting/macroing/automating gameplay is allowed re-read the End User License Agreement and/or straight up ask support.

Regardless, there are realistically two ways to prevent or discourage botting. Either you enforce the rules and start banning people, which results in decreased revenue, or you incentivize active gameplay.

If you make not botting more attractive than botting the problem goes away (or at the very least diminishes). This also has an impact on revenue, at least short term. Who knows what it might do for the long term

Back