Skam's Diary

Took some pictures from the boatride from Hammerfest to Alta today.
Starting to be pretty noticeable that we are moving towards summer.
Notice the sky. The time when these were taken was 21:30.
Soon we will have the midnightsun again.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

So Im finally moving.​

Im moving back home. I quit school, and are taking private sessions instead. No it wasnt PE that ruined my schooldays, so thats said.
Anyway.. Im moving home to my mom.
As I have mentioned before, what I am using now is Gnashers computer, so he would probably want it back..
In Hammerfest Ill just have her crappy old comp which cant run PE, and my iBook (which isnt intel based so I cant use BootCamp) so I wont be able to play PE until I get another computer.

Ill still be here to moderate you guys, and Ill keep up on irc.
I have not quit, Im just on a unwanted break. :(

Its kinda okay going back home, exept I wont have the freedom Im used to since Im living with my family. Hopefully Ill find myself somewhere of my own there. That'd be nice.

Here's a little picture of Hammerfest.. You see where it is populated:

harrharr, found this old pic I took right after we got the flowers last christmas!
smell.jpeg

Cute aint it? :D

My uncle died one week ago, just 33 years old. :(
Died in a kiting accident, lost control and didnt have the time to release himself from the kite before he got thrown towards some rocks and died instantly.
Today would be his 34th birthday. He was my mentor and rolemodel, awesome person.

Kjetil Einan, Find rest. Love you dearly, always.

Just to clear something up, No my uncle Kjetil who passed away, are not the same as Kjetil the moderator on this forum.

Thanks for the condolances, much appreciated :) I love the warmth of the people here, even though I have been gone quite a while.
I miss EU badly, and internet, irc, msn and the forum.

Wohoo..
Well Im in Turkey now. 10k new posts. Holy %'!+%&!^'/ no way I will be looking through all those. Hope you all have a good summer anyway, dont spend too much time on the comp!

I was ın Kusadaşı this weekend, ended up with me going to a nights stay in the medical center. Turned out to be gallstone. Well woo-hoo. Felt like I was about to die. But Im fine now.
A week ago I had pneumonia aswell, got it a few days before I left for Turkey. Im always so lucky with timing! :dunce:

well, until next time - have a blast and hit some hofs for me. I take 10%.
Luv! :girl:

Yep Im still in Turkey!
Coming home this thursday. Will be sad and good at the same time.
Down here, we have been a cosy littie gang of seven people in the 20's. 4 girls and 3 guys. We have had ONLY fun,no fighting, no drama.

However.. I think (ex cK) Rep should have told me that turkish guys thinks a smile means I would like to marry them. A securityguard at our hotel seem to have fallen in love with me, not something I planned or tried to do at all. I have just smiled when I passed the gate -since in Norway that is polite. And you should always smile to the people who is supposed to protect you.
But nah.. He asked me to marry him. Well I dont think I have to tell you what my answer was. (In case I do it was NO ofc...)
So.. I made a securityguard cry. Go figure. Mission of this journey is completed.. BAH.

It will be nice to come home. But Im still not tanned, after a month in 40 degrees celcius. :rofl: Im true to my country, alas Im white as snow..

Till next time
Luv ya :girl:

Im home! :banana:

God I miss EU :(
I havent been able to get ingame and try the new interface even. I need a computer so bad lol.

On the other hand I think I have managed to get me one of those lifes that everyone speaks so warmly about. I have been out playing football (soccer) and basket, hanging with friends and having fun the last days!
Im thinking about getting myself a own apartment, meaning buying one. I have one in mind.. I will have to check it a lil more tho.

yees Im home from turkey now :) I will post a few pics from there:

just me "enjoying" a blue hawaii

three of the gang of seven.

Bimbo... :D I love my ray-ban!

more piccies to come..

view over a part of Izmir.

Some guy in a stressless in the back of a truck.. Just found it funny, we were in the taxi behind him and took pictures. I posed willingly! :D

Me, Lena, Arvid, Kent and Linn Therese one of the first nights at La Sera!

(yes its from the same night as the blue hawaii pic)

Everybody is looking at the sunset.. Dart Cafe, Kusadasi! (about 6 hours after this, I ended up 30 meter down the street, at a doctors house because of gallstone. Yippieee) Im not in this pic btw..
Kent, Linn Therese, Øystein, Lena and Anette is. Just missing me and Sven for the whole gang!

I love noticing how good people smell.

.....My current perfumes.....​

...summer
Ultraviolet -Colors of Summer (Paco Rabanne)
Eternity -Love (Calvin Klein)

...winter
Ultraviolet (Paco Rabanne)
Prada (Prada)

i n h a l e

I was at a fair, or amusement park, today.
I looted the largest fluffytoy there was!

Wheeeeeeeeee!!!
Im good :smoke:

Last edited:
Hungry?

Im wondering a bit how people up through the years have been creating different dishes.

-Some are relatively genious, but I wonder what einstein was drunk or high enough to look for food inside a bee´s nest to find food. Either way I guess he was pretty hungry.

Today chefs are playing with wonderful and exotic variations of everything, because now it is more or less known what things will be tasting, if it is poisounos or not. But I wonder, in old days.. How people came up with the idea of such wonderful things are pasta for example. "Lets make a dough, and cut it into long strips, and boil it." And it sure was a success!
There is so much good food that seem quite amazing that people at some point have been creative enough to put together.

But it seems like if some creative food that is served still, had their recipies taken care of only because it was extremel creative -and such creativity must be applauded with the status as national dish.

Take the scottish "Haggis" for example. A sheep´s insides, meaning lounge, heart, liver and so on... Stuffed into the animals own gut and then boiled. Yummy?
Or how about my own nations specials? Fried sheepshead? -Yes please! Or how about cooking fish in lye and have a feast?
-I am thinking, these dishes were put together by poverty, desperation, accident, madness... or perhaps assasination?

And when you think about it, its like that with all art. Creative doesnt mean good every time.

Kids about Life, Death and Grandparents!

Elin, 4 yrs: I dont want to be buried when I grow old, because I cant lay underground very long without breathing. And its so grose getting mud in your nose.. Then its almost better to live in a old folks home.

Magne, 7 yrs: If you die, God creates you into dirt. Then you wont know shit.

Hanne, 8 yrs: when you got married in the old days, it was because the gouverment said so and the priest said it was right. today you could just bounce around with one guy after the next, and the gouverment doesnt even notice.

Turid, 7 yrs: when you get married, you give eachother a vow. If you dont keep it and get divorced, you have to split the lamps and knifes, and you wont agree on who is having the children. Those who doesnt come to an agreement, have to go to a stockbroker. He decides that one shall have the children, and the other could rather just get a extra diningtable.

Mona, 6 yrs: First you become a cell, then you become a baby, then you become a mommy, then you become a granny, then a great-granny, then a great-great granny. And then you become mud.

Trine Marie, 6 yrs: My Grandpa got a girlfriend when he was 70. She was so small and probably 80 years less then him. She inherit everything.

Ludvig, 5 yrs: Ladies get heated in their menopaus. My granny was steaming when she got into it.

Anne Elise, 9 yrs: My granny got weird in her menopause, but she got better a week before she died.

Siri, 9 yrs: The man never stops producing cells, but comes to a certain age he aswell. Its called the panic-age.

Stine, 9 yrs: When you are about fourty or fifty years, the ladies stops laying eggs. That means they cant produce people anymore. The process begins in about teenage years and lasts until medieval years.

Ronny Andre, 7 Yrs: A mother in law is the punishment you get when marrying someone you dont know so well.

Pål, 7 yrs: Some old maids have mustache, but there isnt any point in telling them because they only reacts.

Kjartan, 5 yrs: Old maids is someone who doesnt quite know how to use men.

Marte, 8 yrs: Old maids it ladies who still has their cornea intact.

Siw, 10 yrs: Old people can no longer get babies because they have dried up inside and babies need water to grow.
Luckily, say I, else you could risk the grannies getting lots of uncles and aunts who maybe got younger and younger!

Martin, 9 yrs: Grandmoms have very large bras. They are so big I can get my whole butt and two knees in the one cup. In the other one my brother can sit.

Kaja, 7 yrs: On my grandmom the boobs are twice as visible, Its because they have milked so many familymembers.

I have found out that I now have 86 different pieces of looted clothing, and of these 28 are rare pieces, and 15 out of these are very rare.

I now also have a complete selection of skirts, and are only missing one pair of boots to have complete set of them aswell!

On a less happy note,
I asked Marco ingame today if it were any way of reviving old collectibles (clothing, mainly) from avatars. He said no. Seems some clothingpieces are extinct. And thats a bit sad..

Im hoping I can manage to pull some funds together soon for a new computer. Im able to be inside the game from my moms comp, but its a sad story. Im getting nerveproblems with all the lag, and I think the auctioneer is tired of my presence. :(

I just want to hunt.
I just want to grab my gear, fill my inv with ammo and get out there!
I just want to beat some ambu´s to pulp and run away with their goods. I want to see my skillgains move again, and golden swirlies.

*snif*

I got mail!
... From Marco! :eek:

Well, I opened the mailbox today and there was a envelope that said "MindArk" on it. I thought first it was a cash card but then again, I remembered I didnt order one. :scratch:

So I thought, perhaps its a new reader? or some info-thingy? or.. Wait, Did I do something wrong!?
But no, just me beeing Paranoid. I opened the envelope and there was a Letter and a pin.
I didnt ask for it even, thats why it is extra fun to be aknowledged as a
EU-Ambassador! :D

I even got a little badge :silly:
I know the quality of the picture is shit but only had a old camera avalible..

Anyway, now I just need a ATH so I can buy a new computer, so I can play the game which Im supposed to represent properly. :silly2:

Man I love this community :grouphug: <3
How you guys acted after my socmate Gnasher got scammed, is just heartwarming. It will certainly make me sleep well tonight.

Its times like these its good to be a part of it all :girl:

Thanks guys!
nite nite...

Had some weird EU-related dreams lately!

Yesterday:
I was at a audition for a band, was going to play bass-guitar. The audition was in a old, worn down house. I met up with the band, some of them who are my irl friends from a irl band called Hordes. Two of them, however, were the people behind the EU-Avatar Grimar Koko Blodsnerk :laugh: The girl, was the lead singer and the boy guitarist I think.

Anyway, we met up but we didnt reherse. We just sat down in a worn down couch and played Nintendo Gamecube. Someone called on my phone but I didnt reach it in time. I didnt bother looking. Then the Grimar-people said they were going upstairs (doing you-know-what) and we could just wait there meanwhile.
My phone rang again, this time I reached it. It was Gnasher, and he was saying that he tried calling me earlier, however I didnt pick up. And that call cost him 2500 Norwegian Krones, because he had tried calling from a plane. I asked why he was calling from a Plane, he said he was going to Sweden to meet up with Legenden, who had scammed him. (Notice: Legenden never scammed Gnasher ingame -infact he was a very good friend before he quit) He had just met up with him, and they had becomed friends again. He also said he had been visiting Exlador in the Netherlands.

Today:
Today I dreamt that I was wearing a noob-suit and was beeing chased on a beach at some exotic island. It was not in game-form but like it was in real life. Anyway. I was beeing chased, with 3 other girls. Two of them were really skinny, like sickly skinny, and wore only underwear. The other one was quite obese, and I was rather normal.

We were capured by some people, but we didnt understand why. We were put in a apartment-like cell, with a seperate bathroom. There were iron bars over the windows and doors and everyone could see into our "livingroom" where we were sitting.
I was taken to a dentist, so he could make my teeth white and shiny. I didnt understand why, and when I was done I was locked back in. We got some food, which was corn only.

For some reason, it seemed that the kidnappers were more interested in harming the others then me. They left for doing something, and we were alone in the apartment/cage.
We went looking for places to escape, and found a airshaft at the bathroom. However it was small, so only the two skinny girls could get in there. We asked for them to go get help and come back. They did.

While they were gone, the capturers came back again. I felt a shiver down my spine, and they hadnt noticed the others were gone yet. They went into the bathroom to converse, and I thought it would be bad if the girls came back through the shaft while they were there. I went into the bathroom and stuck my finger down my throat to puke up the corn. Just so I could make noise so the girls hopefully would hear me and understand that they should wait with entering the room.
They seemed to be confused of me puking, and held my hair and took good care of me. Then the girls came down the shaft again, and the capturers were filled with rage. They beat the girls really bad.

However, the girls had managed to get help. When the kidnappers were gone again a man opened the doors for us. We ran on the same beach as in the beginning, but this time the other way. We didnt see that we ran right into some sort of promotional stand for some company.
And there were the capturers! behind the stand! The skinny girls and the obese one were hauled away, while they wanted me to promote a perfume their company had made. Why me, I was wondering -and why not just hire someone? Well the perfume had some magic powers! It was ment to make people get hooked to EU and deposit everything they had. Why? Because the capturers had alot of rare stuff that would go up in price if the demand was even higher. They made me work, spraying on people. I managed to warn some youths of the effect of the perfume, but they just laughed at me and said they didnt notice anything. And they had been sprayed. The capturers got sad and released me, aware that their plan failed.

Weird stuff o_O

rabbidslarge.jpg

*sinister laugh*

My whole housestand, including me, have managed to get the flu.
How very exciting. :rolleyes:

So I havent been able to be around as much as I would like to.
Im sorry about that. :(

Well what a very exciting week it has been :rolleyes:

As I wrote earlier, last week I was home sick with the flu. Like the rest of the household.

On Thursday (I think it was thursday..) I managed to break my pinky-toe.
I was gonna walk into the bathroom -most of my foot made it..
Jeeezis that hurts so bad!

And now, Monday, I woke up with fever again. :rolleyes:
Which is kinda "funny" since Im supposed to watch the toystore from tomorrow until next monday.. ALONE!
So if I get sick, we have a problem...

Adios Appendix!

LOL well. What a week!
I realize that this will be my third post moaning about my healthissues. How fun!

Thing is, Ive been gone for almost a week now. I guess nobody noticed :silly2:
But yes, last tuesday I had a very high fever (40ish) that had lasted all through the night and a stomacheache.
I decided to go to a doctor. Or acctually I didnt decide it. Dr.Udi made me! And my littlesister.
I went to the doctor and well... she basically said
"blabla we are putting you in a hospital"
And skammie goes "whaaaat?"
"-Yes in surgery" she says.
And skammie goes "WHAAAAT?"

So tuesday evening I got my appendix removed. Now I dont have anywhere to store my chewinggum :(

But the thing is, while I was there, they decided to give me a checkup since I seem to be in a overall bad state. They sent me up to ultrasound checkup on the gallbladder, and found out I had an infection there aswell. Plus alot of gallstones... [dam-dam daaaaaam...]

I had gallstone-attack this summer so they are now looking at perhaps removing my whole gallbladder aswell!
I certainly dont want another of those attacks, I thought I was gonna die on that bench in Turkey.

So, I might not just get ONE very sexy and dramatic scar (which I will lie about getting while wrestling with stingrays to revenge Steve Irwin) on my belly, but I might get another one higher up.
Hooray :cheer: (please, do notice the slight sarcasm in the waving of the pompom´s..)

So.
Yay for me ey?
Good way to loose weight... remove all your insides :silly:

So.. in two weeks I have managed the following:
Getting the flu, breaking a toe, surgically removing my appendix and getting an infection in the gallbladder.
And voilá! 2 weeks sick leave. Magic.

Last edited:
Brave men tell the truth,
A wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles,
A woman holds her tongue,
Knowing s i l e n c e will speak for her.

Skammie 3 years in Entropia!

Been quite a few years heh :)

IRL:
I just got offered a position as a journalist in the regions largest newspaper :) Starting after christmas if everything goes as planned. Yay!

gingerbreadhouse.jpg

The finished gingerbread house :yay: Made by me, my mom and my lil sis!

Once my lover, now my friend
What a cruel thing to pretend
What a cunning way to condescend
Once my lover, and now my friend
Oh, you creep up like the clouds
And you set my soul at ease
Then you let your love abound
And you bring me to my knees

Oh, it's evil, babe, the way you let your grace enrapture me
When well you know, I'd be insane - to ever let that dirty game recapture me

You made me a shadowboxer, baby
I wanna be ready for what you do
I been swinging all around me
'Cause I don't know when you're gonna make your move

Oh, your gaze is dangerous
And you fill your space so sweet
If I let you get too close
You'll set your spell on me
So darlin' I just wanna say
Just in case I don't come through
I was on to every play
I j u s t w a n t e d y o u

But, oh, it's so evil, my love, the way you've no reverence to my concern
So I'll be sure to stay wary of you, love, to save the pain of
Once my flame and twice my burn

So I am a shadowboxer, baby
I wanna be ready for what you do
I been swinging all around me
'Cause I don't know when you're gonna make your move

((Fiona Apple - Shadowboxer))

Yesterday... *sings*

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so faaar away.
But anyway. still no troubles :D

Had a really nice time yesterday ingame, was hunting like crazy with Jorael. We headed out to moursusilex and it didnt take many shots before we hit a small uber.
Been nearly a year since my last uber so this one felt quite good, for several reasons!

After this followed 7 more globals, on aetherex, formidon and exarosaur :)laugh: )

So after, we were cheering, naturally!

cheering.jpg

Wonderful day!

myview.jpg

Hmm so. Its been a interesting couple of weeks. Not really good couple of weeks irl, but heck -Im not complaining. I have a job I love, and that certainly makes things a lot easier.

London is coming up, Im really looking forward to that! More and more people joining now, seems like this will be pretty big! Me and Pollus will hold a Entropia-Stand at The Gathering (LAN in Norway) during easter, so anyone going there feel free to PM me or something, or just stop and say hi to us at the stand. Still a long time until that happens tho!

Talk about meetings..
Ive had some really weird Entropia-related dreams. Fever always brings a interesting pictures. I wonder if I told a psychiatrist Id be put in a padded room.. (MS9 have no juristiction in Norway, right? So this is safe? )
I dreamt that we had a sort of EU-meeting in some sort of farmer landscape.
The whole dream started with me walking through a cornfield, and when I came out of that, I saw neomaven and Lady Trisha running around in the fields, tipping cows.
We all stayed at a hotel, that Starman owned -and which was located near a orphans-house. I woke up and read the newspaper, and it said that Rep had been lurking outside the orphans house in the middle of the night, and the kids there had gotten pretty scared. The caretakes thought he was some kind of pervert and alerted the newspaper. I was furious when I read it since I just knew that this wasnt like Rep at all. So I asked him about it, and he said that it was way more efficiant and higher chance of finding gold while mining during night.

And if you wanna make sense,
What you looking at me for?
I'm no good at math

*​

Had another rather weird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dream :scratch2:
Again it looked like IRL "graphics" tho.

I dreamt that I was in one of the EU-Malls, and that someone had been daring me to get a tattoo. It was some kind of competition I was in. I didnt want to do it at all, but they pretty much forced me to. I sat down in a hairstylist-chair and gave my arm to the tattoo-guy. He took out a stamp with orange ink, and stamped me all over my left arm. Each stamp was the pattern of zebra-skin, so it was lots of 2x2 cm squares of zebra-patterned ink on my arm that didnt make any sense at all, and it certainly didnt look good! Then he was going to tattoo over it!
After I got my tattoo done I was for some weird reason going "back to work". This time I was behind the hair stylist chair, shaving people's heads. I remember I shaved poor Akoz's mohawk away, and he was crying.

Back