Skate's Diary

Skateboard T

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Si Skateboard T Thomas
hello all,

thought i would start one of these beauties up as have kind of thought about writing one for ages and ages now but never really got round to it. yes i am lazy but thats just one of my qualities lol

Anyhoo, guess i should write abit about me to begin with, in case i ever forget who am i and all that ( it could happen one day! you just never know!)

Entropia Name : Si Skateboard T Thomas

Other aka's (both virtual and real life) : Asbo T, Asboriginal, Slimesurfer, Skunkpussy, the skunk.

Sex : Male
Nationality: English :)

gonna leave it at that for the moment, then add some more stuff when i find some interesting facts and figures about my life, and whats been happening lately.

think im gonna use this diary as both a real life and virtual life tracker of the ins and outs of whats been going in my sometimes wonderful world

Laters all

Afternoon all, post number 2 coming up.

Weather has been crap mainly this week, wet, windy and miserable. not that i expect any less really what with it being summer in england and this week marks the start of Wimbledon lol. Think i would be in more shock if it was hot and sunny :laugh:

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/8/5/al15taurus.JPG[/wrap]Things in EU have been going along slowly, done some crafting and a bit of hunting. Managed to loot a decent blueprint the other night, Geotrek AL15 Taurus (L) Unlimited bp, which was a nice shock. (pic to the right) Well the thumbnail isnt quite readable lol but the original image is abit too big, sod it, im gonna put in the original image, in case anyone actually reads this and is interested lol. gotta give a big thanks to 'blake seven' who replied in a post i asked how to do this image/text wrapping, as i had a rough idea but everytime i tried to preview what i had done, i kept getting the image with the red cross, hehe, such a noob sometimes with code and all that. altho i used to be good back at school with it all, but i guess when you stop doing things you know, you can easily forget how to do them :(

Anyhoo, later that evening i asked a soc mate, Lady Nadie Hawke, if she fancied a little team hunt as we hadnt teamed up for a while, and she happily said yes, so we decided to go hit up the blue zone on eudoria and mix it up with the armax/atrox/neconu. Ended up doing two runs, both gave a negative return after repairs but could have been alot worse. We did manage to find ourselves 4 globals in the process tho, but didnt loot anything of anything significance which sux lol.
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/8/5/skatenadieglobs1.JPG[/wrap] Its good fun hunting with Nadie, or as i now call her Nads, (if your not british or familiar with british terms then you prob wont find the word Nads funny unlike me lol. Especially when i make team names along "VHQ loves Skates Nads" that cracks me up lol) Trying to remember what my most 'uber' item ive looted is while hunting and i think it is a pair of boar shins from a mermoth ages and ages ago. im trying to see whether i actually posted this on ef or not, hang on one min......... looks like i never posted that, so not even sure if i have the screenshot for it, nevermind.

I have had my fair share of mining finds/hofs/ubers tho, i have been quite lucky with that back in the days, but i gave up mining (for the 2nd time) a few months ago now, altho im started to feel the urge to start back up again, this time tho i havent sold my skills, i just stopped doing it, so all i would need to do is buy the basic equip i need and off i go again!

well thats enough of eu life for today, not much to report on real life tho to be honest, just seems to be trundling along slowly with work mainly, and occasionaly going out and getting drunk lol. am in the process of selling of a flat tho, but that seems to be dragging on, but when it goes through i would have made a nice profit on it, so that will make me very happy when that is all finished and completed. If anyone is actually reading this and is interested in looking to see what my flat looks like heres a link to it.

well thats it from me for today, guess i will see you all soon :)

Skate

Ended up going out wednesday night for a few drinks down the pub with a couple of mates, well that was the plan anyway. Decided to go out about 7pm, walk down town and prob be back between 10-11pm as didnt think many ppl would be out, anyhoo, i went out and came back at 7am the next morning lol nights like that are awesome, where you dont really plan anything and just go with the flow. i was absolutely trolleyed by the end of the night, managed to get a few hours sleep then off to work the next day. felt a bit rough at work, which you can imagine but i managed to get through the shift unharmed.

So due to my little adventures i didnt get any EU time yesterday, not sure if im gonna get much today either, but we will see. over the weekend and next week i prob wont be in game much either, as got work over thw weekend, then i got a training course up in Watford on monday, then tuesday/wednesday/thursday im going fishing with a mate. Found a nice local place recently where we can camp over etc, its on the way to Deal, and called Cottington Lakes Im still waiting to catch my big fish as it seems to have evaded me for a long time now, but i know my time will come, and there are some huge monsters in these lakes as i have seen others catch them and got pissed off cos it wasnt me lol

Skate

Im glad i logged into EU last night for a couple of reasons;

firstly - i managed to finally hook up with Jamhot and make a trade with him, the guy seems real cool and seems to have good ideas regarding Participant Content, so im looking forward to what he will eventually unleash on us colonists in game,

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/8/5/2.1kkillianhof.JPG[/wrap] Secondly - i managed to get a nice killian uber which has now become my personal best in crafting, which has just reminded me i need to update my siggie now lol

i thought i was due a nice hof, possibly an uber form my killian crafting for a while now, but never really expect it to drop, cos everyone else always seem to be ubering and hoffing in crafting on component parts etc. kinda like when ppl uber and hof on exa and snables etc, but im happy i got it, and now i gotta try and beat that hehe ;)

Work was abit crap today, but got the next 3 days off, which i mentioned above, Watford tomo, then fishing for 2 days, hopefully not in the rain the entire time tho :)

Thats it for now, gonna go in game for abit and hunt some mobs, try and brak even and who knows, maybe even make a profit lmao,

Skate

Hi all,

havent posted for a few days now as been busy in real life with work and recreational activities.

So went up to Watford on monday for a training course with work which was an absolute waste of time cos i knew near enough everthing already and even taught the person who was leading the course a few things lol but it had to be done and now it is :)

Went fishing on the tuesday, stayed over night in my bivvie and then fished all day wednesday and came back home wednesday night. The fishing went ok caught some nice carp ranging from 8lb's to 3lb's. would have liked it to be better but wasnt my turn to catch a big one. Saying that tho i did catch at least a 15lb'er and i was fighting it trying to land it for 15-20 mins and then just as i was about to land it in the net, somehow the slimey bugger managed to unhook itself and swim away. I cannot explain how pissed off i was lol think i was cursing for a few hours after that, but i will ctach him or one of his bigger friends next time i go :)

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/8/5/2killianubers.JPG[/wrap] Life in EU hasnt really progressed much due to not being online much, however i did bag a couple more ubers the day after my 2k killian uber. the pic to left shows my two success :wtg:

Ive also looted a few more unlimited weapon bp's, cant remember which ones off the top of my head tho, but they are level 4 and 5 i think, nice to have but kinda hard to make due to the generic components needed and the amount of these components, when the drop rate doesnt seem too high for them and there are alot of crafters purchasing the same components!

Oh yea i dd loot a very very nice bp the other day, one of the new rocket launcher bp's with 47 clicks on it so that was good as well. im a little worried atm tho cos i seem to be on a good run, which means soon i will have to endure a very bad run lol as this seems to be the dynamic way in which our wonderful universe works hehe ;)

I will upload some photos from my fishing trip later tonight or tomo and just post them in the next thread in case any1 wants to have a look, and also so i have them somewhere in case i want to have a look :)

Skate

My Fishing Trip Pictures

The lake I fished in

The one of several storms i fished in lol

The bacon i was cooking, while the storm above set in

The fish i caught while cooking the bacon when the storm set in lo*

The sunset, once the storm had passed

My Fishing Trip Pics Cont....

Another nice fish i caught

Breakfast on the Wednesday morning :)

The sky on the wednesday afternoon

The last fish before going home

Morning all,

havent posted for a few days at least now, mainly cos ive been busy in real life and also cos not that much has been going on really. Been busy with work and if i havent been working ive been busy getting drunk lol :beerchug:

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/8/5/VHQlovesSkatesNadsHogglo.JPG[/wrap] Had a few visits in game to make the odd crafting run and occasional hunt, but nothing spectacular to report on. Nadie and myself had a little hogg hunt the other night, as we hadnt slaughtered any of those for a while now, so gave it a shot and found a few globals. No items to get excited about, think it was oils and crap, only main item was a minor heal chip i think, and even that is just tt crap, stoopid loot :laugh:

However, there does seem to be an increase in items looting in general, what with the discovery of a few Unlimited limited weapons, ie isis and korss, and also there seem to be a few real life items dropping, mainly posters, guess its MA's way of trying to divert ppl's attention away from the never ending egg story and any other ones that are still pending from over a year ago lol.

I think they prob have a staff night out or something, dream up some crazy stories of what to do and the guy/gal in charge of storylines, turns up to work still drunk and releases the story onto us lol and as it was just meant as a joke they cant figure out how to end them lol (by the way this might not be true, so dont take my word for it ;) ).

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/1/8/5/diamondloot.JPG[/wrap] Just remembered i got my first diamond from crafting the other day, i thought it was abit strange to get it from a small hof, considering diamonds are 500ped each. I always figured diamonds only dropped in the big ubers like the ath's etc but obviously they dont hehe.

Well i think thats enough from me today, will report back soon, when something maybe happens in both or either of my lives,

Skate

Time has come for another post, mainly im gonna talk bout my best crafting session ive had for a very long time if not possibly my best session.

The session occured on friday night, before i was gonna go out for a couple of drinks. I decided to do a bit of a session, firstly with breer m2a's then killians longswords, then pop out for 2 or 3 pints of beer.

So i did approx 100 click run on breer m2a's and had some globals etc but nothing fancy. So after that decided to do my usual run on killian longswords, again i think approx another 100 click run.

Not far into the run i hit a nice hof just under 1k ped, however with the bp (loughlin masher two (L)) it bumps it to over 1k ped :) (pics will be clickable thumbs below, or alternatively just clcik on the link above, whichever is easier for you lol)

Then while making the Loughlin Masher Two i looted a nice Geotrek H45 Ortso Bp, which at the time had no records of sale via the in-game auction, but i think one has sold now, but havent been in-game to check the final price of it.

Then for some reason i remembered i had a Loughlin Masher One bp, thinking it was (L) masher, but i had a second look and it was 1 attempt at making an unlimited one. So i had my one and only attempt at it and succeeded :D

Then just before i was gonna out, i thought i would have one more run on killian longswords and less than 10 clicks later, i hit a 2140ped hof (which is just 30peds short of my best from a few weeks ago).

So then i went out for a few pints, came back and had another run on swords and managed to hit a 998pedder hehe :wtg:

Skate

Hi all,

been about a week if not slightly longer than my last post, so a little update is in order i think.

Not much has happened tho to be honest, been quite busy irl with work, now that summer is supposedly here, and the weather should be hot and sunny, altho today it is at last.

As i work in pub, summer is busiest time of the year, so abit less time to play EU and less time to just do anything really.

Anyhoo, MA decided to give us a little week long event which seemed good for a few but just annoying for the rest of us lol lag being the major factor, but possibly a test for them before they release VU 9.0 before their summer break maybe, i dunno, and anyway theres enough ppl making up diff theories without me having to add to them.

Went on a few soc hunts after the eomon but didnt loot anything big or special and only decent pic i could capture of any interest was this poor gibnib lol

Also done a few hunts on my own, and found myself some regular globals, again nothing of any interest but i figured i might start posting my globals in here rather than in the Hall of Fame as they are pretty boring, but it gives me somewhere to collate them all i guess.

Also got one more pic to share, looted a rutic slo bp with 3 attempts on it during the week. The first attempt was a near success which gave me a loot window of approx 320peds lol, the second attempt was a failure, but the third and final click was a success.

Thats all from me for now, oh and if anyone is reading this and knows some selling an unlimited Breer P3a bp, then please get in touch as im after one,

Thanks,

Skate

Update Time!!!

Well ive come to the conclusion that either im really busy these days, or my life is soooooo boring that i dont have much to say lately to update my diary, cos yet again it seems its been just over a week since my last post!

Anyhoo, whats been going on with me...... Working quite abit more than usual, drinking quite abit more than usual oh and losing quite a bit more than usual on EU lol

Been hanging out more in recent weeks in EU just notreally doing much, and occasionally visiting the ring for some pvp fun. Had afew hunts, and a couple of globals and the rest of the time i have probably crafted. Looted a couple of nice bp's but unsure what they are worth, so started up a price check thread if any1 wants to add their input on the matter.

The two bp's are shown above in case any1 is soooo lazy to click a link to that thread lol!

While im including pics here are a couple of globals, with my so called 'wife' according to a few soc members (yes im talking bout you Sorg and Neo lol) but we are not married, as far as i know, unless lately i have been so off my face i cant even remember the wedding lmao!!!!

Also while in game i have started to try and just capture a few scrrenshots of ppl in action as they go about their business within the game, dont ask me why cos i have no idea, but i think some pics just look good every now and then when you can capture a moment and then have it as a memory, even tho that sounds a bit weird and fucked up i know what im on about lol

Saying all this has just reminded me of a pic to include at the end actually, would look alot better tho, if my pc was more up to date and also if this new gaming/graphics engine had already been introduced, but nevertheless i will include it at the end!

Right, Real life has been a bit good and bad over the past week! good parts are that ive been very drunk a few times lol but the bad parts are that i still havent been paid from work! the flat im trying to sell has fallen through so its back to square one and on the market again! (that really pissed me off that did!) and im sure there is something else but cannot remember what it is now lol

oh yea went fishing yesterday but it was shit. caught near to fuck all fish, but it seemed a slow crap day for everyone. however the day wasnt atotally wasted cos its prob the funniest day me and my mates have had fishing, firstly cos i was still drunk in the morning when we left lol and it just seemed to carry on from there, with a few classic mishaps etc which just made the day an absolute beauty of a time hehe!

well think thats mainly it for now, hopefully will try and jot something down sooner rather than later this time, but no promises :p

Skate

Again another week passes and not much has happened lol and i didnt update sooner either lol this has led me to the conclusion that either my life is pretty boring or maybe i work and get drunk too much lol

Think ive mainly been crafting in EU since we last spoke and its been pretty shit to be honest. Been thinking of giving crafting up again and maybe just stick to hunting once more, altho part of me wants to get back into mining, just so i can find my 3rd tower lol but not entirely sure yet.

think im gonna see how much my crafting skills are worth, also the value of my bp's then go from there i think, might even just have a break for a while from the game, i doubt i will tho, or if i do it wont be very long! we will see.

My flat has gone back on the market after the previous potential buyer pulled out, but as far as i know, we havent recieved any interest in it which is very annoying. I've also got the bloody council chasing me for last years council tax cos of a screw up there end, which is annoying me, but hopefully that is nearly all sorted out, but the weather is better here now, and the sun keeps on making an appereance :)

well thats all i got for now, a lame update but an update none the less,

Skate

Wow less than a week for this post lol im getting the hang of this diary lark maybe after all lol

Well been a busy day/week actually at work, what with it being the middle of summer and actually hot and sunny for a while. Havent been out drunk for a few days now but that might change tomo night, and probably monday night when im hoping to meet up with Loki and Afro for a drink or two or three etc ......

Anyhoo, Ive decided to stop crafting and am in the process of selling my bp's, at the moment im selling the crappy ones first, which are mainly all my armour bp's, all my equip bp's and all the shitty weapon bp's from book one. Gonna sell all my weapon bp's from book 2 tomo or start of next week, then sell my crafting skills! Most of them are extracted now so i gotta decide whether to sell on here or in game auction, but will prob sell on here as its free of charge.

Had a few globals hunting the other day and also a nice team hof out hunting bots. A couple of trox globals are shown below, nothing special really but like i said in an earlier post, im just gonna keep posting my global screenshots in here as a little catalogue for my own reference i guess.

Oh and here are the pics from our bot team hunt, team included - Stacy, Sorg, Neo and myself.

Well its getting a bit late here now, and as i have work in 6 and a half hours im gonna go to bed.

Oh one last thing before i go, last night i caught a glimpse of the mir space station and the space shuttle endeavour pass above my house, that was quite weird, dunno if anyone else from here saw it, but nevermind.

Night all,

Skate

Time for a post,

Most of my bp's have sold now, just gotta wait for ppl to arrange time to make the exchange and only have a few weapon bp's from book 2 currently selling. I still havent put my skills up for sale yet as am just working out what prices to try and list them at, but it wont be long till they are up for grabs aswell, if anyone is interested.

Had a few globals today, my first actually since the little soc hunt uber hof, so at least i know i can still global lol as was getting abit worried with the loss ive been making recently from hunting, but things seem to be evening out again now, which is good.

I gotta decide soon, with the peds from my crafting skills sale and bp's, whether to buy a new gun or maybe get some new armour. If i get a gun im looking at the Omegaton M2930 Mentor Edition, and if i buy armour then i will prob try and get my Jaguar set back, as i loved that armour, but its a tough choice to make at the moment and im not sure what im going to do yet.

Back to real life, been working alot lately as usual what with it being summer and busy, but on monday night i met up with my old soc leader, Afroditez Afro Kickbutt, in real life and also Loki. At first it was a bit weird cos i have known afro for abut a year maybe a year and a half, but then to see her in real life and what not just seemed a bit strange. After a while tho, the weirdness vanished and everything was fine and im really glad i popped along and met them both :)

My flat doesnt seem to be generating any interest at the moment, so that is still just sitting there vacant waiting to be bought by someone and still costing me money :( but gotta make a decision about that soon with my mate and then see what happens, hopefully someone will want to buy it soon so i can get rid of the fecking thing.

Well thats it for the moment i think, catch you all soon

Skate

That time again for an iccle post,

Still in the process of selling a few bits and bobs. All bp's are now sold, just trying to arrange time and place with people to exchange the goods for shiny peds, skills are still for sale in auction atm, and im a little surprised they havent sld cos they are very good prices, but maybe ppl just dont have that many peds to spend on a few skill increases, which is a shame on my part lol.

So since i dont craft anymore i have mainly been hunting all the time, got some more globals to post in a bit. Still debating whether to go for weapon or armour and still unsure of what to get :( Also been debating whether i should get back into mining again as i used to do pretty good when i mined alot in the past, but time will tell i guess.

Met up with Afro and Loki again on the Wednesday night of last week, and got abit drunk, just to warn anyone about afro she may be a little crazy at times, but i guess most foreigners might be a little crazy compared to us so called boring silly english lol But it was a very good night out, cos they came over to see me and met a few of my mates and i had a good time, so i hope they did too.

The flat is still on the market, but have had a minor probelm with it lol the agents went to show someone around and they couldnt get in cos they broke the lock on the front door, so i gotta go down there tomo night prob and put a new lock in, which is a bit of a hassle but needs to be done none the less so i can get more ppl in to look and make offers and bloody buy the thing so its off my hands!

well thats about it for this episode of Skate's life, i will see you all soon, no doubt,

Skate

So......

I bought myself a set of vigi armour last week, then found a set of 6a plates to go with it and have been constantly hunting bots. Not sure why but i suddenly had the thought of becoming a bot hunter, and with that thought staright away went on the hunt for the vigi and 6a's. took me a bout an hour i think, probably less, but i got what i wanted.

Mainly i have been hanging out with the drone's, trooper's and warrior's north of twin, and to begin with the loot was awful. kept making a loss. Think it took me approx 1100ped of ammo before i got a global at one point. However since then things have picked up abit and i have had a few more globals since, but nothing major. Grabbed some robot radiators and electro matrixes, along with about 3 or 4 aurora shin guards (all male) and 1 or 2 esi's. My dodge has increased quite nicely tho, as i only had about 300 dodge, but am now pushing on 600 dodge, so the skill gains there have been very kind i think.

Am still going to carry on with the bot hunting cos i am actually having fun shooting the buggers, and hopefully i will find a decent loot, be it some armour, a gun or even just a nice hof/uber, hehe.

Some sad news on ther eal life front tho i must admit. 4 of my fish died over the weekend as they had managed to get ill and there was nothing i could do to save them and try and make them better and recover.

That means i only have 4 fish left in the tank at the moment, now that my remaining 4 red tailed blue loach have all died. The remaining fish are 2 opal gourami's, 1 albino corydory and 1 common pleco. At times my fish tank was full of life, but a few have died from stress, a few from bullying of other fish, and others just from old age.

Prob wont replace the dead fish as im sure the others are potentially on the way out due to old age now. So when/if they die, im thinking of converting the tank to accomodate marine fish, as opposed to the tropical fish that currently occupy it, but that prob wont happen for a while yet anyway.

Think thats basically it for now, so until next time, take care

Skate

Not much of an update today, mainly just a posting of some more globals.

Some more bot hunting from the last few days since i posted and as of yesterday/last night, i decided to go up to crystal palace and hunt some aliens with some soc mates. Had quite a few globals for an evenings work, so think this will be spread over 2 posts.

Firstly the remainder of the bot globals,

Now for the Crystal Palace pics,

More on next post......

Skate

Last nights team hunt....

And finally a solo from tonight not too long before i came and posted these.

Catch you all soon,

Skate

Well i got bored of CP lol so jumped into the TP and headed back home (Shinook). Then for some crazy reason i got the idea to go up CND and blow a few peds on mining, which i did lol. Managed to find a few globals but nothing of any significance and a bit of a let down really but then thats what i expected lol. However i kinda got a thing for the cornoanterion's up there so decided to hunt them for a few days and only managed a couple of globals from them, but they were my first from this mob.

Anyhoo, after a few hunts on them, cant remember how many exactly i started to bored with them as loot was turning out pretty shit, seems to be a regular thing for me these days, so i headed back home again after jumping on a ship and flying back down to the lovely planet of Calypso.

For some reason i decided to go on a quick naked allo hunt, no idea why, maybe just to mix things up abit, was an ok hunt and found a global on my travels too.

So after that i have again now decided to keep hunting the bots, increase my dodge and try and find me a decent hof or a nice item, which i know is very unlikely lol, but i guy gotta keep trying right?

So things in real life are still just plodding along, been abit less busy at work past few days, but thats due mainly to the summer holidays finally being over for all the little brats lol. Dont get me wrong i like some kids but not loads of annoying ones constantly screaming and making a mess lol. One of my mates who i work with has a little boy, think he's about 3 yrs old. He's a funny kid to be honest, but i swear he has something against me, as everytime i see him, he somehow manages to get me covered in something, be it food, sauce or drink lol. He doesnt always do it deliberately, but its like he has vendetta against me lol.

Another thing actually on the work front, found out last week that as of 1st October im getting paid more and having more holiday, yipee :yay: Extra holiday will come in handy for when im hoping to go over to New Zealand for a mates wedding around Easter time, which im really looking forward to.

On a sad note now, it seems a few of my friends are starting to lose family members, which is sad for every one involved. Luckily, i guess the word is luckily, for me i havent had to go through the process of losing someone close, be it a family member or a friend. The last family member of mine that passed away was my nan and i think i was about 6 or 7 at the time, maybe a few years older but it didnt really effect me cos i was a young age.

However, i did go to a funeral a few years back now i think it was, yea almost two years ago, was the end of September. My ex-girlfriend's nan died, and we had only just split up back then for a few months or so, and she invited me to the funeral, well her dad kinda invited me too. It was realy weird tho, being at some one else's funeral, who i had prob only met twice.

Still cant imagine what it would be like tho, if i were to lose a family member of my own or a close friend, but then why would i want to try and imagine it, that shit will get you all upset and depressed, so its best to think positive and only deal with these issues when and if they arrive.

Sorry for the crappy somber ending to this entry but hey not all life is doom and gloom, so the next entry should be a happy one!

Skate

Last edited:
Wow, what a weekend. Had some crazy action in both worlds starting on th friday night, and at he moment right now, im quite tired lol but that aint gonna make me go to bed for a few hours yet.

Lets start with the friday night, in-game this is. Hugh decided we try and do a big hunt soc/team hunt up CP in dome 4, so it was partly arranged at the begining of the week. In the end there were 9 of us in total, mainly from VHQ and a couple of guests.

We met at dome 4 entrance about 8pm MA time and began our onslaught of the ugly alien critters. The hunt was a real good laugh and our first globl was a small uber hof. Not a bad start i must say lol, so we carried on for a while and was having alot of fun in the mean time and ended up with 7 more globals i think. Towards the end when few of us started to run out of ammo, we were just using anything we could find to kill the buggers or just running around all trying to fap the injured party. All in all was a very good fun hunt and im deff glad i was invited and was online and able to participate.

Thats the ingame action done and dusted and concludes my friday night activities. Moving on to saturday, and as usual went to work, but started at 7am this time instead of the more familiar 10am start. But this was due to it being one of my mates birthday's. So did my shift at work, which wasnt very busy and a bit boring at times, cos i was also missing the start of the football, England vs Israel. So i missedthe first goal, from Shaun Wright-Phillips, but as i finished work at 6 was able to at least watch the 2nd half. Just as i was leaving work to go to the pub across the road, Owen scored a beauty but luckily i was able to see it, and carried on watching the match over the road with a few beers etc.

After the footie, i went home got showered/changed etc to come back out and get on it again. Was a good party actually cos it was kareoke and we all love a bit of kareoke lol. So we did that part of the night out, drunk alot of beer and numerous shots of sambuca, and by this point i was pretty drunk and have only started to remember what i was doing cos other ppl are telling me today lol. Anyhoo, after the party had ended we made our way up to the club, the crappier club of the two available tho, cos we knew it would be abit emptier and more like an afterparty type thing. So up the club i carried on drinking etc and lost all memory of what happened up there, but i have now been informed of alot of things and it was fucking funny and a good time had by all. I think i ended stumbling in back home about 5am this morning. Then had work again this morning but luckily i didnt start till 12. However the other 2 guys in with me today were also out all night drinking with me and started earlier so, we were all just absolutely shit all day and hungover to fuck lol

Wow i have kinda just rambled on alot here, but never mind its my diary and i can do what i like hehe. I might try and hook up some photos of last nights activites if i can find any. Which leads me to thinking i havent actually posted a pic of me yet on EF so i might get around to that too at some point.

Anyhoo, thats enough for this entry for tonight and i will catch up with you all soon im sure,

Skate

Hi to me and anyone else reading,

Today is my mum's bday, so first of all gonna say Happy Birthday Mum.

Been busy with work this week so far, however i got today and tomo off so thats a bonus. Havent been able to play much due to work, only an hour or so a day atm, but im still up on Crystal Palace from friday night's hunt (see above post). I seem to be doing alright up there atm tho, as i think ive only lost a couple hundred ped max, as had a few items that are giving me silent globals, ie esi's and aurli dna parts. Im hoping i can find a really nice item or maybe a really nice all ped loot, not fussed either way, but im actually enjoying it up there, so gonna stay for a bit longer prob.

Went upto London yesterday for a training course, which to be honest was a waste of time really. They seem to drag them on and on and i was quite bored for most of the time. It was all about search and selection skills for recruiting new employees, and how its done etc, the process and everything. But i knew the majority of it anyway. Also i dont understand why give out all the info in a pack to read, and then the course leader just reads the exact same thing in the pack but on a slideshow presentation. Seems pointless to me. Just let me have the pack of info and i will read through it and if i have any questions i can then get in touch with the appropraite persons.

it got me a day outta the normal work tho i guess, and didnt cost me anything so cant complain too much i guess lol.

Got an offer on the flat the other day, which was marginally lower than what i wanted, however i have accepted on the condition it goes through and is completed within the next 1 to 2 months. This one seems promising tho, as he has a large portion of the money in cash form, so hopefully there will be no delays or problems and i can finally get rid of the flat. YAY.

Well think thats about it for now,

Skate

Well yesterday afternoon i went fishing for a 3 or so hours just down the raod to kill some time really with a mate as i havent been for a little while. When we got to the lake the fish were so active they were jumping out the water left right and centre lol and all basking near the top in the glorious sunshine.

Was a real good laugh and i got caught quite alot of roach and a few small carp. Just as we were about to start packing up i was just floating some corn on the surface as there seemed alot of fish coming up to say hello and got a nice little bite, the bugger put up a bigger fight than expected and took a while to land the thing, but it was a decent size i guess and weighed about 5.5lbs.

I was happy with that tho, cos it was only a short fishing trip and as a nice amount of fish were caught between us it was a good afternoon.

Came in game last night, as usual i guess lol and had to come down from CP to make a trade with someone, so my little plan of staying up CP for a while kinda went out the window lol. Also i forgot that Neo's new hunting comp starts now, so will mainly be camping out those LA's for a while now.

Anyhoo, i decided to borrow nadie's oa-101 bp and use up some of the large stash of gazz and caldo i have acquired while hunting all these bots. Glad i did lol cos i got a new personal high uber hof in crafting lol

Although actually saying that, before i did that crafting run, me and nads went on a team hunt on trax land north of nate, and managed to score quite a few globals between us, 5 in all and came away with a nice profit indeed.

Oh i also got a global, well nadie got a global, while i was crafting just before i hit that uber hehe

Bugger ive used my pic limit now in this thread, got a couple more CP pics to include but will do them in next post, meet ya there.......

..... the 2 pics from CP before i came down planetside last night......

Skate

Wow, been a long time since i posted in here, almost a month agi by the looks of things. Well not much has really happened in game as i havent been on too much, and seem to be quite busy with real life and work etc and just hanging out with friends.

Well ive started mining again, and things got off to a pretty good start lol managed to global on my first run and then hof on my second run. I hadnt chipped out my skills tho, so i still have some skills but they are kinda low these days compared to ppl who i was ahead of before i stopped lol

I havent just been ore mining tho, im also starting to get more into enmatter mining too, but not had anything bigger than ample yet with that so no globals or hofs to report back on for ya im afraid, but hopefully its only a matter of time before they start popping up.

Ive kinda given up with the hunting on atrax park for neomaven's event as the loot for me there seems real shit everytime i visit. So lately i have just been killing the ambu's with a few random hunts on diff mobs. Globalled on a feff and formi since we last spoke....

But like i said, most of my hunts have been on ambu, and had a few globals on them.

cont in next post .......................

I think im gonna stick with the ambu for a while, cos the loots have been good to me, which i know is gonna change real soon, but hey if its not broken why fix it?!

Also im hoping that there is either gonna be a big hof with a new item in, or within a month or so the ambu will drop either some shadow, a shopkeeper or possibly adj fap again, as there have been a few items dropping lately that ppl thought had stopped completely. Anyhoo, some more pics ....

I also took a ss of the layering of part of amethera, cant remember now where i took it, but it kinda resembles our planet earth with evidence of differing layers of rock, weathered down over time, supposedly thru erosion etc over many 1000's of years before i even landed on calypso

Finally, i have a couple of 'before shots' i took last night, what with the new VU being implemented as i type. Was thinking bout this tho, ive taken a pic of just my avatar, knowing that i have the chance to change the way my avatar looks, altho, i might try and get him to look as close to how he used to be, or i might go for something new and alot better. Either way i hope my Gfx card is up to these changes or i may be slightly dissapointed in the changes being made.

Think thats mainly it for my in game activities and thoughts so just a quick update on real life adventures now.

Had a few b'days last few weeks, obviously not mine, but friends, so i have had a few very messy drunken nights out lol they have all been really good nights tho, so no complaints from me thats for sure. The flat i currently own is still waiting to be sold but hopefully not long left on that, as i cant wait till that is outta my hands and have some more cash come my way.

At the moment im off work for a few days as i have pulled a muscle in my back while putting a delivery away, its nothing serious, just ned to rest up and it will take care of itself. Its feeling better today so hopefully rtomo it will almost be fine, and then by thursday when i go back to work i should be fully recovered, yay.

Oh one last point, i have booked a fishing holiday with a mate. We leave in a few weeks and are fishing for approx 1 week in the north of france, looks pretty good, and im hoping we catch some very nice fish. the link is here if anyone is interested in having a look - www.carpfishingfrance.com Need to buy a few things for that soon, then i will be ready for my little trip away and hopefully have some nice photos to share with you all.

Thats about it from me today, will have to update a bit more regularly i think, as monthly updates seem to drag on a bit lol and i have also prob missed some stuff out i was going to say, but nevermind,

Laters all......

Alot has happened since i last posted in here, mainly a new VU was given to us.

I know alot of uproar was caused but to me i dont really se why, although a few of the new chanegs dont really effect me that much so maybe thats why im not to bothered by it all. The only downside is that my pc isnt good enough for the new gfx so everyone is all grey, but hey at least i can still play the game so got no complaints from me. Mindark warned us in advance of the changes and what we would need to able to run the new gfx, so they did everything their end ok, just wish i could have looted a gfx card or something in game lol.

Had alot of globals since the last post, but thats mainly cos its been 3 weeks or so since i posted in here. Mainly hunting globals but had a couple of mining ones too as have been doing abit more of that lately.

Havent looted anything of any significance still, and havent had a hof in a long time, but im still plodding along killing various mobs, trying to break even each run which is working every now and then.

cont on next post......

Few more pics to carry on from last post ....

more on next post too .....

So as of monday just gone, 22nd Oct, i have been up CND as i have decided to hunt the cornoanteron's up there. Dont know why but i felt the urge to go up and just hunt these buggers. Im actually enjoying hunting them for some reason even tho they hardly ever drop any items lol. The drop paint, hide, wool, oil, ammo, esi, a shitty tt gun (m2372 or something like that) and had 3 advanced target assessment units so far. Supposedly they loot supremacy helmets, but the chances of me looting one of those are very slim lol but its not gonna stop me from trying hehe.

and also included an enmatter global

Im gonna stay up here a while i think, as i seem to be doing ok, and having some fun. Im going on holiday on sunday for approx 1 week. Hopefully i will be able to catch some nice fish and some nice big carp too. That means i wont be ingame obviously while im away and wont be updating my diary until im back from france, hopefully with some good pics of some nice big fish.

So untill then ppl.....

Hey all,

Well im back from my week away and back into my routine of working or playing EU lol.

While on holiday i made a little diary for each day, so in the next post i will type that up, so you can see the highs and lows i experienced while in France.

For the remainder of this thread, im just gonna upload a few globals i got before i went away and a few since i have been back.

I competed in Global Madness for the first time on sunday, as normally im at work form 7am-6pm so never had a chance to enter it before. Managed to hold 3rd place for a while, but towards the end a few bigger globals came to others and i think i ended 6th or 7th in the end. But i finally managed to unlock Combat Sense while up there during the event, so i was pleased with that.

Right thats about it for this post i think, like i said, the next post is gonna be my diary i wrote while away, and then i will prob include pics in the post after that, as firstly i need to resize them all, as they will no doubt be too big to upload. I was mightly impressed with my camera and the quality of these photo's as i used my phone rather than an actual camera.

Skate

My Week in France

Day One.

Caught the ferry at 8.30am and arrived in france about 10.30am (french time). Was quite a rough ride over actually as was really windy and nearly everyone on the boat was being thrown from side to side just walking around lol. Made me a bit queasy at one point so i just went outside for 10mins or so and then was fine for the rest of the journey across really.

Took approx 2 hours to find the lake. Thought we were lost at one point, but turned out we were on the right road in the end as there have been a few more roundabouts built since the directions were made by Matt, the owner of the lake.

When we came off the main motorway, we had to pay a fare at the tollbooth, which came to 13.70 euros. So i gave the lady at the booth the ticket and a 20 euro note and waited for my change. However, before i was given my change, the barrier went up and dan just sped off, leaving me with no change and the lady at the booth with a 6 euro tip for opening a fucking barrier lol. He is such a twat!

We finally arrived at the lake about 1.30pm and parked up right alongside the lodge and then had a little wander around to look at the lake.

After unpacking the car, we started to set up our rods and stuff and cast into the water all ready for the rest of the dayand week to relax and fish.
Moved everything from the car into the lodge, set the beds up etc and then spent the rest of the afternoon lake side awaiting the fish to bite.

This is were it went abit shit, as we didnt catch anything for the rest of the day or night. About 11pm we called it a night and retired back to the lodge, got into bed, all ready for an early start tomo as it had been a long day and was feeling pretty tired.

Day Two.

Well it rained most of the night, so i awoke to it raining still. Was abit chilly when i woke too but my new sleeping bag had kept me warm throught the night so i was feeling pretty refreshed.

As it was still raining it gave me a chance to try out my new clothing, mainly salopettes and jacket and boots in the wet weather. I tried them on last night when it got cold and they did their job really well as i wasnt cold one bit.

So far it has mainly rained all day with abit of a break of an hour or so mid-afternoon. Had a few bites during the day but still havent caught anything yet. Went shopping for some food about 5pm which was a little adventure.

found the intermarche, after being given directions by Matt, and then tried to figure out what we needed and work out whats what in french. Managed to get more or less what we wanted i think, so it wasnt as bad as i thought it may have been. Had to buy a bag for life tho, as it seems the french dont believe in just giving ppl shopping bags for free to take their food home.

Cooked pizza for me and Dan, one at a time tho, as oven isnt that big and there is only one tray/shelf. Pizza was very nice actually. Strangely enough tho, while in the Intermarche, there were several bolognase pizza's which i found very weird and perculiar, but i guess that sums up the french for you lol.

The nights fishing was shit and pointless again, as no fish and not even any bites, but the other 3 ppl on the lake had no action too, so i guess i can take some comfort from the fact its not just me who cant catch.

Was a coldish night and rained abit more, but it stopped just before i went to bed, so hopefully it wont be raining tomo.

Day Three.

Woke up a little cold this morning, however there wre blue skies above and the sun was out shining away gloriously. Was still cold out in places, but in the sun was quite refreshing and warm and made a change from yesterday and the constant rain all day.

Thought today might be a good day for fishing as the sun was out, but low and behold its the same shit. Have had 2 or 3 bites so far but still no chance to strike or land a fish. getting slightly annoyed by it now, but im still managing to have a laugh with dan, so not all is a downer.

dan cooked dinner tonight which was well nice. We had turkey tikka masala with rice and bread and butter. We had turkey instead of chicken cos we couldnt actually find the chicken in the intermarche. After dinner went back out to fish but i decided to start drinking quite alot, but it was making the night more entertaining lol.

Think tonight may have been the coldest night so far but i was nice and warm all wrapped up in my insulated clothing outfir. Had another bite during the night but it didnt materialise to anything and i think i finally called it quits about 2am.

Came abck to the lodge and got ready for bed and made myself something to eat. A few slices of buttered bread, a couple of slices of salami and a chunk of cheese. The cheese i got i remembered liking when i was younger and use to visit my grandma, cos she lives in south of france bout 1-2 hours drive from bordeaux i think. Couldnt actually remembr the name of the cheese but i recognised it when i saw it and knew that was the one.
Quite surprised myself tho with that as i havent had that cheese in over approx 10 years or more maybe more. Its strange what we remember from our youth sometimes and you dont really remember it until something jogs/stimulates your mind about it.

By the time i had eaten my little snack, it was prob about 3am so i decided to get some shut eye and call it night.

Back