Smilgs 2k in rep & promoter events registration

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Hello all.
I have a longterm goal to get at least 2k skills in all skills where possible.
Similarly as done with 2k jamming, planning buy the skill via event for reputation and promoter.

So, what I offer is 2 peds for:
  • registering for the event via events interface
  • coming to a 1/2 hour event and sitting through
  • giving me a +rep and "very good" event rating in the process
What I need is at least 80 people joining the event (100 maximum), and at least 70 people doing the expected tasks above.
The event would be organized weekends in LA#51 (west from Atamis TP), around 19:00 MA time, with a duration of 1/2 hour. Event organizer would be my wife who can then also hand me 10 +reps and 1 "very good".
The 2 peds are given out in private trade at the end of event after I verify that at least 60 points are received (worst case people give me a -rep and bad rating). I only pay to people who have registered verification will take some time :)

Event costs are 50 peds, I would pay at least 160 peds to participants, and get at least 60 points of +rep per event. With 828 points needed, that would require ~14 events and ~3000 peds.
Reply if you are willing to join such an event and do what's needed. Suggestions and questions welcome. I will only move ahead if its clear from this thread there is enough interest.

looks like not very interesting :) bump

TIP.... Go spam at Nea's, New Swits, Swamp Camp & PA i'm sure all the sweaters and noobs would take you up on this for free peds they do ANYTHING.... It's like telling a homeless person/begger he can keep a $5 coin if he swallows it first (he'll do it and you know he has to search every shit he does till the day he finds it again lol).

Sure, I can rep and rate for free if I'm available during the event times. Will keep an eye out for you at any BIG events I'm at as well.

Maybe it would help to point out that people need only attend the tail end of the event to rep, rate, and receive payment?

I already come to osseo events...you gonna pay me for it? :p i'm in :))

btw, 70 people giving very good event rating wouldn't give you 140 event promoter?

Back