Buying: jamming skill by fort events

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Hello all.

I would like 20 to 25 people to shoot at me in fort with "Corrosive Attack Chip I" and I fap with impfap
This should give me approx 2.5tt worth of Jamming (4 hour event).
With my target being 2000 skill, around 5 events would be needed to get there.
Before the event, I will provide each participant an attack chip and 11 peds in ammo.
After event, if all went fine, you show me the decayed chip and I give you 10 peds as reward.

This means, my cost is 65registration+30tickets + 25*10insalaries + 50decaylost + 150chips = 545peds per event
260x5=2725, which approximates to buying the skill @ 25k% - not too cheap if you ask me

If MA thinks this is not a legal activity, please tell so and I stop.
But then you also have to explain how is this different to skilling by repairing or any other
repetetive activity where you don't gain loot.

See planning in the first reply
make your reservation here, but only if you have the time and will to do whats needed

The tickets are in my inventory, I will hand them out in Tukar based on registered list, starting 1/2 hours before the event starts
Note - you have to have a mind-force implant inserted to participate, can buy one in tt. It will decay for about 4 peds, this will have to be subtracted from your 10 peds award, so really 6 peds gain - still not too bad.

Your advantages - some MF skills + 10 peds for 4h shooting
Note2 - in Fort events (not all though) the ammo spent and the decay is 10 times less than outside it. Thats why the corrosive attack chip will last for ~3.6 hours which is long enough, and 11 peds ammo should be enough.

Last edited:
1event - 03 Feb 2012, 1700 to 2100, present - smilgs, dasouth Genious, ray guess brad, Mangula Many Conqua, Derid, EldRaine Sky Learner, Joe "Mr-Joey" Force, Jin Artrat Mugen, Sir Darkpepe Pepe, MG Mighty GuiMauro, TheOneOmega
1.1 tt
2event - 11 Feb 2012, 1800 to 2200, present - smilgs, Xerxes TheImmortal Vaako, Blaz Prosojnik Proso, Song Mung, Florian Vlooe Fischer, The One, Mr John Master, Laurana Takhisis Kanan, Mangula Many Conqua, Menolli Seri Trilenia, dasouth, Poser MG Mighty GuiMauro, Max Hawk Phoenix, Andrew Chaz Chadwick, Warwar Mortal Wild, kuka, Judy jesina summers, Stone 240 cold, Larethania, NonStop Bosiak Hard, John William Slayer, Sebastian Kamstiesboy, Miss Tracking Cookie, Sir Darkpepe Pepe, Mr raxxor
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?223214-Smilgs-jamming-2-event-registration-20-people
2.5tt
3event - 24 Feb 2012, 1700 to 2100, present - smilgs, Virgil Hoost Vlad, Robert Noname Rajala, Otis Gorgoroth Mercedes, Sakura Sexy Queen, Andrew Chaz Chadwick, Mr John Master, Shawn Thark Columbo, Ryan Rotrap Masters, Patrizia Pandemic Giano, Tom TM Maz, Wojciech Trader Korsarsky, --- EDWARD ---, Alexander Alex Interstate, John Derid West, Joanna Tulip Meddle, Karen Lilitia Greene, DrewiD Drewid drew, Green toker 1987, Jin Artrat Mugen, simion episcopu cristian, Max Hawk Phoenix, asdf2000 asdf2000 gg, Venshi Rogue Shard-Angel, dasouth, Sir Darkpepe Pepe, Patrizia Pandemic Giano, The Mean Machine
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?223777-Smilgs-jamming-3-event-registration-20-people
2.45tt
4event - 2 March 2012, 1700 to 2100, present - smilgs, jeff evil221 rules, General Frozen Death, GenX000 Caveman Tycoon, Andrzej Poducha Knapczyk, Wojciech Trader Korsarsky, Krzysiek Knapol Knapczyk, Resident Umbrella Evil, simion episcopu cristian, Max Hawk Phoenix, asdf2000 asdf2000 gg, bigddaddy longhairedlover trim, Sakura SEXY Queen, Mangula Many Conqua, Blaz Prosojnik Proso, Crys Cail Behemon, Andrew Chaz Chadwick, Constantine Spenser Parker, Tom TM Maz, Pupainaa Anna Marija, Jin Artrait Mugen, Simon SPLITTER Freezer, Alexandar Alex Interstate, Joanna Tulip Meddle, steffel earthquake zermatscher, Sir Darkpepe Pepe, Teiwaz Storm Ing, Karen Lilitia Greene
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?224146-Smilgs-jamming-4-event-registration-20-people
2.6tt
4event - 9 March 2012, 1700 to 2100, present - smilgs, Andrew Chaz Chadwick, Andrzej Poducha Knapczyk, asdf2000 asdf2000 gg, Blaz Prosojnik Proso, Cel, Crys Cail Behenib, Erdes
Jan Candydog NL Universe, Jin Artrat Mugen, Joanna Tulip Meddle, Krzysiek Knapol Knapczyk, Kungen Eastman Stoor, Mangula Many Conqua, Mirewen Nur Asgan, Mrs Janni Jade, Ryan Rotrap Masters, Silvia Knoopje Universe, simion episcopu cristian, Sir Darkpepe Pepe, Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos, TAR, Terry TAR goss, Tom TM Maz, Vlad Rookie Tepes, Wojchiech Trader Korsarsky, kamstiesboy, Hawk, raxxor, Storm, Spencer, Yoshi, Zshen Omega Paladin

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?224430-Smilgs-jamming-5-event-registration-20-people
2.6tt
DONE!!!
Thanks all who contributed :)

Last edited:
too bad i can't make it on the fridays, or i would be there...

free bump

Hmm, if you're going to pay expenses sure why not :cool:

All expenses covered + 10 peds at end if you did your chip :) So I sign you up? Only if you are sure you can go for the whole duration.
Hmm, if you're going to pay expenses sure why not :cool:

I won't definitely until Friday.

I will post back then if there's still some openings :)

you can sign me up, perfect time to reinstall main lappy:)
Can contact me via Alina.
Any idea how much implant decay would be after 4h?

sign me in

hi, count with me. but the event inworld have no tikets left.

Hey, you're registered, I have the tickets and will hand them out starting 1/2hour before the events in Tukar by TP (clarified in post as well)
hi, count with me. but the event inworld have no tikets left.

nice idea to do more Mindforce, I'll stop by for sure. might be tempted to use a bigger chip occasionally to zap you but with imp fap that should be no problem :p

/Slupor

Heh, I can only sign you up if you commit to only using corrosive attack chip 1 - the max dmg being 6, 12x6 is already a challenge with the impfap (126 heal) as the little thingies shoot bit more than once per second and I can heal once in 2 seconds :)
nice idea to do more Mindforce, I'll stop by for sure. might be tempted to use a bigger chip occasionally to zap you but with imp fap that should be no problem :p

/Slupor

Heh, I can only sign you up if you commit to only using corrosive attack chip 1 - the max dmg being 6, 12x6 is already a challenge with the impfap (126 heal) as the little thingies shoot bit more than once per second and I can heal once in 2 seconds :)

Assuming you have a decent Jammer level already based on secondary skills like athletics, avoidance and concentration, you will get quite some misses too, plus the missed caused by the attackers.

Nevertheless, I can stick to corrosives if you insist :p

/Slupor

I do insist, and youre signed up :)
Assuming you have a decent Jammer level already based on secondary skills like athletics, avoidance and concentration, you will get quite some misses too, plus the missed caused by the attackers.

Nevertheless, I can stick to corrosives if you insist :p

/Slupor

I can come if you want, i would be gratefull for some extra free MF skills :)

Would love to join in. If newbies are accepted!

Can I shoot you with ML 45? ...or have I completely missed the point and gone off on a weird tangent :ahh:

Ill join this. If i can, please pm me. I have a few questions

Why is the event for 4 hours when a chip will be used up in less than 20 minutes? Are you giving people chips/ME repeatedly for the whole 4 hours? And are you paying for implant decay?

The implant decay will have to be subtracted from the 10 peds awarded, will clarify.
In forts, the decay of items is less as well as the amount of ammo spent (10 times less).
So a corrosive attack chip I will last ~3.6 hours which is close enough.
Why is the event for 4 hours when a chip will be used up in less than 20 minutes? Are you giving people chips/ME repeatedly for the whole 4 hours? And are you paying for implant decay?

Four hours is a really long time...if I am online and free and I show up count me in. If I don't show up though... I probably won't be able to help out :/

~Danimal

Count me in - EldRaine Sky Learner

Smilgs - you are welcome to attend any of the BAHQ landgrabs for the purpose of becoming a leet jammer.

The implant decay will have to be subtracted from the 10 peds awarded, will clarify.
In forts, the decay of items is less as well as the amount of ammo spent (10 times less).
So a corrosive attack chip I will last ~3.6 hours which is close enough.

Ah yes of course, I forgot about that.

But your skill gain is 10% of the usual too, so surely you might as well just do it in a regular PvP area, where you'd get the same skill gain in 1/10 of the time, and wouldn't have to pay event fees. And you could use the money saved to pay implant costs :)

There is one more thing, the decay you have is partly payed back at end of event (80% or so) to the winner :)
Also, I am not 100% the skill gain is 10%, it likely is less but probably more than 10%
Ah yes of course, I forgot about that.

But your skill gain is 10% of the usual too, so surely you might as well just do it in a regular PvP area, where you'd get the same skill gain in 1/10 of the time, and wouldn't have to pay event fees. And you could use the money saved to pay implant costs :)

hm Friday i will be back on Caly
.. so why not give this a try... free MF skills are always welcome.
So sign me in.

I could be yours too if you need someone again and have room.

I could share infos about fort events as i did a lot of tests myself too.

I must say i like the idea,
i was hoping someone do a fort event MF only (particularily to get jamming skills).

sign me up!

Everyone who asked to be on list is there, 2 tickets left for jamming me :)

Sign me up too please :)

Back