Guardian Elite
Hawk "Snipe" Deadeye
my first post in my diary here:tongue2:

yay:dunce:

exams are hell, will post again later!

im working on a myspace: www.myspace.com/warhawkza

see you ppl!

Im going to bed now :)

I popped in to say hi to some of my PE friends, just a shame there was so few online, thx to MA most of them quit EU.

moo

my exams are finally over :D

now i have a nice holliday ahead of me :)

im bored!!!!!

i need to log back into PE when i get time, waste some more PED.

i love my girlfriend! :tongue2:

my girlfriend is cheating on me :censored:

any single girls in need of a boyfriend?

sofar here is why i think so:

1. When she visited me in Parys, someone called her everyday and then she would walk to another room and whisper to the guy and also giggle the whole time.

2. When we were writing exam, she would study in the library with another guy (the same guy that calls her) and she wouldnt tell me anything about it.

3. One day she called me to say that they are going to see one of the lecturers and asked if i wanna come along (i did) and later the 3 of us (her, me and the guy who called her) went to get something to eat. The guy then talked into the direction that he is studying in the library, so i asked her if she is also studying with him and she didnt reply at all and talked about something els, so i asked again and she said yes.

4. After she said yes she said that she is going to study at home for the rest of the day.

5. She thinks the guy is attractive.

6. She went to the botanical gardens with someone and told me first she went with a group of friends, but she doesnt have friends.

7. I asked her with what friends she went to he garden and she didnt reply and avoided the topic.

8. Finally she told me she went to the botanical garden alone with a friend of her brother (her brother is in Canada for a year).

9. She once told me that one of her brothers friends got a crush on her nad i think she went with him.

10. When i asked her if there is someone els she ignored me.

11. When i finally got a answer (after alot of asking) she told me that im over reacting and she never told me NO or asked me why i think that.

PLEASE DONT POST IN MY DIARY, RATHER PM ME YOUR THAUGHTS!!!!!!!!

my girlfriend left me

i saw my gf again the other day and she still loves me, but if she still loves me, why did she leave me?

I asked her this and she said she cant explain it. Its weird, but yea.

I know she still loves me, cos she kept on giving me hugs and she just wanted me to hold her the whole time and also she told me to give her a kiss. If you dont love someone, you wont do this?

i wish i didnt feel this lonely

i think i found a girl im interested in and i hope she is kinda interested in me to :D

luckely i dont feel lonely when im around her :)

i think this girl onely sees me as a friend. I know her for 2 years now and ive had a crush on her from the first day i saw her. I know if i make a move im gonna screw up our friendship, but i want her to know how i feel.

On Vday im going to buy a red rose and write a poem and stick the poem and rose to her door. I already found out what time she gonna be in her room.

She will never talk to me again and i will never see her again after the 14th feb, but at least i will know that i told her and that alone will be worth it to me. I just want her to know how i feel.

I just... yea.... i love her.

Someone once asked me if it is possible to go out with someone and love the person, but at the same time to be in love with another, i said yes.

The reason was that i loved my girlfriend, but i was in love with Leana also.
I was loyal to my ex, cos loyalty is something thats extremely important to me (ask the ppl that knows me, like Lykke), but i still enjoyed the time me and Leana spent together, it was like a hour a month :D

What i love about Leana is the fact that she is a joker like me, she makes jokes, she takes joke. We have the same sence of humour. When she lauthes, its just so amazing, you can see that she is enjoying herself. I enjoy being around her, when im around her im so extremely happy. Even her sister is crazy :p Leana can dance, she partys, she is outgoing. She is everything i want in a girl. She is amazing.

Its really sad to know that im going to lose her friendship. Im sitting with a tear in my eye right now as im typing this.
Its just something i have to do.

Im listning to "Dance With You" from Live.... I love this song....

If i could, i would dance with Leana all night long....

i hope i dont lose her friendship.

Its the 13th now.... i have to buy a rose today. I wrote the poem last week.
tomorrow its all over.

she just wanna be friends.

she doesnt reply to any of my SMS's anymore, BUT at least when i see her she still greets me with a hug.

It could have been worse i suppose.

At least she said that she felt special when she got my rose, card and poem :)

ok, she is talking to me again :)

BUT it aint the same as it was before Vday, but at least its a start :D

:yay:

i wish i could just be alone.

i want to go away and just be away from all my troubles. im so tired, it really fells like i cant go on, but i know i have to. Ive never quit before in my life. im so tired of life.

the weekend at home actually did me good.

i feel alot better.

i cant wait till i have holliday, just 11 more days :wtg:

well, here is one of the things that has been bothering me recently that i just sorted out:

Early this year i got the room in res of a guy that was on the waiting list. Technically he shouldnt have even been able to choose a room.

He and his friend wanted to stay next to each other and i kinda screwed their plans and refused to move out, cos the room was myne and where the hell was i supposed to go anywyay???

The one night when i got to my room, i found that someone pissed underneath my door. I assumed it was the one guy that i had a fight with, cos my neighbour was friendly to me, but it turned out it wasnt. The guy threatend me and i got pissed of and went to the polise, after that he finally calmed down and we talked stuff out. He told me it was my neighbour that gave him hell and irretated him about my room, cos he gave me the room.

Earlier this month i came back from home to my room at varsity to find that someone placed a rotten egg ontop of my door, when i opened my door, the egg hit the ground. My neighbour said he is glad he doesnt have to clean it, so i said that i am also glad. I told him the egg landed in the hallway and not in my room, so im not going to clean it, cos the cleaning lady can do that.

After that i left my room and when i came back, someone threw 3 rotten eggs through my window and 5 eggs was outside against the window. If you compare the angle where the eggs hit my wall and look out the window, onely my neighbour could have thrown the eggs from his window.

I then reported the matter and when i came back to my room, i found yet another egg. Later the night i went out again and when i came back, i found wet toilet paper against my door and stuck underneath my door and on the walls outside my room.

I reported it all again and tonight i got results.

The 2 guys got a warning and if anything happens to me or my room again, they will be thrown out of res and maby even university. The one guy even washed my door!

Sofar i said i will get revenge and i did win the fight.... UNFORTIONATELY due to the hell they put me through as well as the humiliation i simply CANNOT stop here....

I won the fight, yes, BUT i need something more.... i need to make a example of them.... i need a overkill....

so yea, i think its save to say that their days will be numbered. If they cannot stay in res on campus, they will not be able to complete their studies and they will have wasted 4 years of their live.... overkill....

HOOAH

they won the battle, but the victory of the war will be myne...:evilking:

i went to see the Dean of the University.

She is going to do a investigation and she is going to have a hearing with the 2 guys thats giving me hell. If they are found guilty, they will be thrown out of the Residence and maby out of the University.

almost holliday.....just 2 more days.....

tomorrow i have holliday....cant wait :D

sofar the Dean of the university havent called me yet about the hearing. I wonder what she is doing about it...

Last edited:
Its the 1st of April.... yay.... another month closer to exam :D

me and a player named Sarah was having a chat about looking uber when all of a suden another avatar in nemi pops up behind us and says "Snipe is not uber, nor is Sarah"

i wanted to crap myself lauthing, cos we were talking about looks and not skills, then after i told the other avatar that, she ran away :D

i heard some good news last night, the girl that is stalking me is pregnant, so hopefully now she will leave me alone. She doesnt even know who the father of her child is!

please note, i did not sleep with her....

im busy with an assignment, i hate assignments :(

i won the bid on 2 skill inplants today, one for handgun and one for heavy melee weps, so im happy :yay:

i was in a car accident last year.

A girl drove over a red light into me. Her insurance paid the money and my car got fixed.

She had to pay an additional amount that the insurance refused to pay, unfortionately she didnt. She also changed her story and she says that i drove over the red light.

Due to this, i now have to go to court...

a problem is that the one witness that actually stopped got another number and i cant get in contact with him.

oh well, i can just hope for the best.

Our insurance company is talking with them now to try and get them to pay. If i have to go to court, it will be around next year maby.

i have to drive back to varsity tomorrow :(

got a meeting again :(

dammit :(

oh yea.... those guys that was giving me crap got a last warning :D now i dont get anymore crap from them :)

image001.jpg

i love this above as i mature thing :D

anyway

tomorrow i have to drive back to varsity :( got a test on Thursday :(

me not like tests :(

oh well...

hope u all ATH, cos i hope i get the nr.1 ATH, so if u all ATH, then i have a higher chance of getting a higher value ATH :D :wtg:

Back