Snipe's Diary

last night i found out that the girl i love has a boyfriend, BUT she never told me she had one or gotten one at least and she knows how i feel about her.

i had to hear the "good news" from another female friend of myne...

well, guess ill try and be the best friend i can be. I dont wanna lose her as a friend also.

well, went on a hunt last night with Proxim, Woesie, Griekie and Lykke. i was medic :D

We killed some Longu and while i was staring at Lykkes green Exo Thong, my screen all of a sudden went out to 3rd person and gold rings appeared.... i was like... shit, i gotta do that more often :p

We globaled on a Longu Old :) a whole 64 PED :D

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=784920#post784920

anyway

Life aint to bad... except my love life.... lol

enjoy people!

Its official, the girl i love is indeed dating another guy... oh well.... :(

anyway

there is a photo competition the one tv channel is holding and im planning to enter :D

(for those that dont know, I LOVE TAKING PHOTO'S)

so everybody that read this, its time to hold thumbs for me :D :cheer: :clap:

well, 2 day was a good day :D

made 2 friends and PK'd my SOC leader.... :wtg:

also, im listening to a song thats actually nice :D some of the words in the song are routhly:

I found the love, but it didnt last
wonder who these be, loves you the best
i dont know where i stand or what im to do
i try to forget and i find someone new
so i prayed on my knees to heaven above
send me somebody please, someone to love

its a good song :D

im off to bed :)

love u all....

im sitting at varsity now and bored as hell, i wanna drive home, but the traffic will be to hectic :(

I saw Lykke finally started globaling on the armour :D

Well, i also wanna have a global :(

there is a photo competition the one tv channel is holding and im planning to enter :D
Well, i sent in 12 photo's and all 12 photo's have been chosen to be in the "semi-Finals" for the month :D

Now i have to wait until the end of the month and then the judges will chose 4 photo's in total to be voted on to win... SO DONT STOP HOLDING THUMBS :D

i also found a gf ingame :p She is fun to be around :D (the fact that she runs around in underware does help...)

Kate = cool :)

well, im off to study some more, almost done... then i can play EU again...

see you all :)

i screwed up....i really screwed up.

i wish i could talk about it here :(

i wanna run FAR, FAR away... just get away...

i did find a place to talk about my problem and luckely it worked.

i feel ALOT better... i still feel a bit crap, but not as bad as what i did when i posted here last time...

but yea...

thats life...

i globaled at least with some friends, so everybody that reads this has to go and fame me on my global AND +rep me for this entry in my diary.... cos its "be nice to Snipe day" :D

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67076

bye everybody :D

i have oficially decided to buy myself the Canon EOS 30D with a Canon 24-70mm f2.8 L lens and a UV filter.

I love photography... :D

good luck to all of you :)

i found out last night that my best female friends father died of a heart attack. She is just lying in bed the whole time and she is really taking it bad.

I feel sorry for her, i really do.

I can stil remember the speach her dad gave on her 21st, i recorded it, so luckely she has that memory forever.

I wish there was something i could do for her.

She said her dad was her best friend. They were really close.

I can stil remember, her dad always asked me to do stuff for him (go to the cafe or help him with something), she said if her dad did that to her friends, it ment that he likes them. If he didnt ask them to do anything, then she would know her dad doesnt like the guy and she would try and avoid contact between her dad and the guy :)

He was cool. He didnt deserve to die.

oops... hehe...

Last edited:
well, i had WAY to many windows open in the Hall Of Fame thread :D

I have a habit of faming people, hitting reply and then doing that till the 30sec period is over and just replying all the way.... one of those open windows was my diary and i by mistake said that i hope there are many more :D

Thx Vortexy for pointing it out to me :p

anyway...

im back home :)

have to study for exams also :(

im cold and im hungry.

I need food and a heater :D

if possible.... the heater must be sexy, blond and breathing :D

ok, so i couldnt get the specific heater i wanted, but the small one i have now is also working... just not in the same way... :D

im off to bed now :)

good night everybody :D

o yea, i forgot to mention that i have to go to court.

i was in a accident last year, a girl drove over a red light into me. Nobody was seriously hurt, all that got hurt of me was my lower back. Apparently the disk space in my lower back has been reduced, but yea.

She is studying law and if she got a record like this on her name, then they will take away her degree and she will never be able to study law in her life, so she asked me not to go further with the whole thing.

Im a nice guy and according to me, shit happens, nobody got serisously hurt or anything, so i didnt sue her, cos i dont want to ruin her entire life. She agreed to pay the insurance company and everything.

Earlier today i got a call from my insurance people asking me to come and see them, because the girl changed her story. She is now saying that she is innocent and i drove over the red light. The insurance ppl's legal representatives are also going to be present, so courts here i come :D

So yea, unfortionately she will be found guilty and i will not cover for her.

i cant believe that she is taking this risk.

i have a quote that this reminds me of:

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"

so yea

good night everybody :)

I went to the meeting and it was her laywer that wanted to see me. They tricked me by saying its my ensurance company.

Her laywer wanted me to sign a piece of paper where i admit to driving over the red light. Luckely, i always read before i sign :cool:

this just shows me one thing, that is that her own laywer also thinks she is guilty.

My new camera will be delivered tomorrow... or so they said again....

10 days of waiting for my delivery from a 'Next Day Delivery' place...

you just have to love South Africa :)

Im still lucky... my dad waited a month for his new PC, a week after that his screen arrived and a week after that his printer arrived... 1 month 2 weeks total.... Next Day delivery they said...

LOOTIOUS BLESS SOUTH AFRICA....

Now, can anybody offer me a place to stay outside South Africa? I will pay you good PED :D

My camera finally got delivered :)

I LOVE IT :D

Well, after taking a close look at my camera's pictures, they are all out of focus. The camera focuses like 3Cm infront of the thing i wanna take a picture of, so it cost me to drive to Johannesburg (1Hr 30Min in one direction) to find out that the repair centere moved, then it took another long (40Min) drive to find the new place...

Luckely my replacement camera is on its way and will be here Tuesday :):yay:

i cant believe MA made it so you cant stand on another avatars head anymore :(

that was my fav part of the game :(

what to do...

i met a girl and we get along well.

I like her. There is a physical attraction towards her, but i also like her personality.

I found out that she has a boyfriend and that he is treating her crap.

now here is my problem....

She says she has feeling for me and i like her also, but she is still dating this guy.

Now i dont know if i have to go further with the friendship or just stay where i am now.

any ideas? anybody?

Vortexy said i must go with my heart...

So thats what i will do :)

Will keep you people updated :D

i followed Vortexy's advice and im going to meet her for coffee :)

Tomorrow im writing my last exam, then i have holliday :D :yay:

see you all :)

Hope you have a great day!

Italian Boy's Confession

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl".
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Johnny Parisi?" "Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"

"I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation."

"Well, Johnny, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later, so you may as well tell me now.

"Was it Tina Minetti?" "I cannot say."

"Was it Teresa Volpe?" "I'll never tell."

"Was it Nina Capelli?" "I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."

"Was it Cathy Piriano?" "My lips are sealed."

"Was it Rosa Di Angelo, then?" "Please, Father, I cannot tell you."

The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, Johnny Parisi, and I admire that.

But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months.

Now you go and behave yourself."

Johnny walks back to his pew, and his friend Nino slides over and whispers,

"What'd you get?"

"4 months vacation and five good leads."

I have a stalker.

Earlier today, i managed to get her so angry that she said "i dont ever want to speak to you again". i was so happy that i nearly died.... then a couple of hours later, i got a SMS saying "Im so sorry for my outburst, please forgive me". I havent replied yet :laugh:

now from one sad matter to another...

today i was sweating a snabble... another player came along and killed my snabble... well... THAT SNABBLE WAS A 2K HOF... it was my snabble dammit... myne.

I would have owned a Exo Master Coat and a Exo Beret right now :(

now for the funny part...

how many people can say that they sweated a HOF? :laugh:

(im still sad about the snabble, it will be a sensitive issue for a LONG time to come :( )

i cant stop thinking of the missing kids today. Im extremely sad and emotional, i cry about anything the past 24 hours 0_o

I found out that since the beginning of the year in one city in SA (East London) 74 children were reported missing and 23 were found. Out of the 23, 7 were hurt and 2 were dead.

One city... 74 children... east london aint even that big dammit.

They say SA has officially reached the highest crime rate in the world, i heard Brazil is second :D (i dont know for a fact if Brazil is second).

In my own town (poppulation of 6000), i heard 5 children were kidnapped. 4 girls and 1 boy. Onely 1 girl was found alive.

I heard that a "Sangoma" (its a witchdoctor) needs the "private parts" of a male virgin to make certain medicice and spells (its also called muti). It has to be a virgin, so they steal young boys to be sure.

Some of the cultures also believe that if you have aids and you have "intercourse" with a virgin, you will be cured of aids... so they kidnap young girls and in most cases, kill them. 2 guesses what country has the highest aids rating in the world.... South Africa (no, brazil is second yet again i heard. They were first for a long time.)

Im tired of this country, im tired of the crime.

Im getting my degree in 5 months time, but i wont get a job, because i have the wrong skin colour. So many international people say "no, its a good thing thats happening in SA and you will still get a job if you want one". If they lived here, they would understand BEE better.

Each year there are training cources that a huge international company give to students studying my degree, the company was founded in SA (the beer u drink has a 99% chance that it is owned by this company). 100 Logistics managers can go.... onely around 30 black people study logistics... what do they do? To get 100 black people, they take people that dont even study logistics to do the training. Is that fair? i was 9 years old when the white people opressed the black people... ironically, i am paying for it today.

Ironically, after white peopel couldnt find jobs, the international markets opend their doors for them. The government wanted to inact laws to stop them from leaving the country, but luckely the laws was against the human rights, so it never got inacted. SA still has a HUGE skill shortage when it come to qualified people.

They can make it more fair by saying "lets make it 50/50" so that everybody has equal oppertunity, instead of black onely. Yes, SA has "black onely" stuff... kinda sounds alot like "white onely"... If you dont believe me, you get Black Onely companies, black onely shares, black onely jobs positions, ive even heard some places onely sell to black owned companies.

My dad got fired at his job, because he is white. He struggled for a year and a half to get a job... 18 months... i almost had to stop studying because our expenses got to much. My dad went to a place to ask for work, they said they cant afford to have another employee, so he told them he will work for free, but onely until he finds a job. He worked for free for 6 months before he found a job. (it was thanks to the "working free" part on his CV that he got the job.....yes, he got payed this time :D )

The definitions in sa:

Rasism - When a white man discriminates against a black man. Jail time is the penalty.

Affirmative action - When a black man discriminates against a white man. No jailtime, its encouraged. (literally)

A white journalist once called affirmative action "reverse rasism" he is in jail for a couple of years now.

One race that i feel sorry for is the coloured people (you get white, black and coloured), the reason for this is that in the past, they werent white enouth.... today, they aint dark enouth. They have been discriminated against the whole time.

you know what i want.... i want to be judged according to my qualifications and my skills, not according to my skin colour. Im tired of getting letters in the mail that says "sorry, but due to our current BEE policy, we cannot employ you, please feel free to apply for future vacant positions that might become available". I just want a job in my own country, is that to much to ask for?

Im thinking of a book i read once called "animal farm". The animals made rules, one rule was "everybody is equal" (the governemnt in SA said equal oppertunity for all). That rule in the book was later changed to "everybody is equal, but some are more equal than others" (in SA, thats when BEE was inacted).

next is crime... (all incedents happend in my town)

A friend of mynes father is in jail right now. He killed a burglar that charged him and his family with a knife. The jury said that he did not fire 3 warning shots before he killed the burglar, thus it was 1st degree murder. Now, the rifle he used to kill the burglar is a single round rifle. He would have needed at least 1 min 30 sec (if i had to guess) to reload that thing in the dark. In 90 seconds, that burglar could have killed all of them, because he was around 10 - 15 meters away from them.

In another case, a burglar climed over a wall, landed in "wire with blades" (dunno what the english word is), the burglar got injured pretty bad. He sued the owner of the house and won, the reason was that the owner did not put up warning signs of whats behind the wall. The same burglar tried to break in a second time, he climed through a window in the kitchen and he got injured by a knife somehow. According to his statement, he sliped or lost his balance and landed with his leg in the knife. He sued the owner once again and he won. The reason was that the dangerous objects were to secured in a save place and the owner must have used logic that somebody could have climbed through the window. That guy broke in for a 3rd time, the burglar drowned in the pool... (trust me, the story behind this is interesting...)

In another incident, a guy wanted to poison mice in his house. He noticed the mice always ate sugar, so he went and he put some poisoned sugar out (he driped poison on some sugar). one night he and his family went out and burglar broke in and made tea with the poisoned sugar. When the family returned home, they apparently found the dead burglar. The man of the house was sent to jail for first degree murder. (i have no idea how true this story is, because i dont know the people this happend to)

Im not even going to go into the rest of the incidents, there are to many.

I know in my above post, i am extremely negative about SA and 99% of you wont agree with me with alot of what i said, because you watch the news an CNN and you read the paper, some of u even visited SA on holliday... But until you live in SA and "experience" it like i am, then you will understand.

Ive covered alot in here today and i feel better now that i wrote about it. Writing is a amazing therapy.

I covered kidnappings, government policy, crime... :laugh: its a mouth full.

also, before i get attacked.... im not against black people getting jobs and stuff... im against it being done in a unfair manner. I just want equal oppertunity for all...white, black, indian, coloured, asian... equal must mean equal.

Last edited:
I PASSED MY EXAMS :D

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO

Now i just have 4 subjects left!!!!!!

4 Subjects and them im out of this country :yay:

I got a new deciple today :)

We get along great, he makes alot of jokes and he doesnt beg.

now i just hope he doesnt kick me (cos some rich guys buys hom alot of stuff) and i hope he doesnt stop playing... (if he kicks me, i hope he stops playing :D )

now i have to find him a society :)

I wish he could join myne, but we onely accept SA people :(

well... that deciple i talked about did kick me.

He also found another mentor (whiteknut), but he also kicked him as a mentor after he also gave the deciple a gun and ammo. The deciple stated that i onely accepted him for the ME gift and that is really disturbing for me.

I also got a PM on EF from my deciple stating that he cannot create a account of EF and he is using a friends account.... He told me that he kicked me by accident and he wanted me to take him back as deciple, so i did.

(please note: I first took him back and i onely read whiteknut's PM 5 min ago...)

now i dont know whats going on in this guys head... Currently, he received a gun, ammo and pixie/goblin parts from me and a gun and ammo (possibly pixie arm guards also) from whiteknut. He must have lied to whiteknut and said he didnt have a gun or anything.

I dont know if he is a scammer or something now... I liked this one :( it would really be a pitty if he is :(

Back