FYI: Space Pirates Hijacked my ship!

burnsey

Stalker
Society
The one percent
So I took a flight up to CP on my own ship a couple days ago and went on a hunt. I swear I remembered where I parked the darn thing but after I spend a hour searching up and down each corridor twice, I couldn't be bothered anymore and had pressing business on the planet so I took the TP back down.

I sent a support case in saying this:

24 May 2008 You wrote:
I just spent the last hour in the game at crystal palace trying to locate my space ship and I cannot find it.

Could you please tell me to coordinates of where it is parked? It doesn't seem to be where I left it or has disappeared altogether.

Also, could you add an extra deed for the ship like an estate deed so that when you click on it, it will tell you the coordinates of the ship?

and received one back saying this:

28 May 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,

We seem to have located your ship, it's on this coordinates: 1696, 1726, 121.

Should you have any questions or need any further assistance, please don't doubt to conatct us.

We hope you have a great time in the Entropia Universe!

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

Since I can't access the CP map from the planet, I grabbed a flight back up to CP from another pilot to go find my ship.
When I got to CP, I immediately started looking around the map and could not locate those coordinates!:scratch2: Just to be sure, I pmed skippie to see if he could find them, but alas those coordinates are not reachable by the corridors(or even on the map).

Please MA tell me that my ship hasn't been hijacked by the mysterious pirates in space. Otherwise I will have to mount a large offensive and take it back by force.

Lol, I'm so confused by this. Maybe it would help if I had been to CP.

Spaceships are dynamic!

Are those the coordinates of your hangar?

Post a reward in finding it

Post a 15 ped reward... & a free lift to planet

Moonfish

Ahhhh... the Space Pirates :ahh:

Hmmm, isn't the third number feet above sea level? That would mean your ship is on the planet, not at CP.

Of course I could be full of shit.

Bobo

Are those the coordinates of your hangar?

I checked out those coords on Eudoria, and they are at the bottom Left (SW corner) in the ocean... so I hope my ship is not submerged under the sea like in The Sphere.

I haven't check the CND map yet, can anyone confirm these coordinates on CND?

Aw poor Burnsey, and here I thought I had problems to moan about with my freshly purchased ammo going poof :eek:

Will search around a bit with the coord info, hopefully someone will find it for you soon, damn space pirates, coming like that with no warning at all :scared:

Please MA tell me that my ship hasn't been hijacked by the mysterious pirates in space. Otherwise I will have to mount a large offensive and take it back by force.

Did you leave the keys in the ignition lock? Or simply hide those in the glove box together with your XT?

Reactions: Lem
I checked out those coords on Eudoria, and they are at the bottom Left (SW corner) in the ocean... so I hope my ship is not submerged under the sea like in The Sphere.

But if it is and you get there you'll have the power of a god.

You sure you didn't get drunk and wrap it around a tree somewhere on Amethera?

Seriously though, ask them to place your avatar at the coordinates of the ship. It will at least be interesting, if anything. :)

You sure you didn't get drunk and wrap it around a tree somewhere on Amethera?

Seriously though, ask them to place your avatar at the coordinates of the ship. It will at least be interesting, if anything. :)

Good Call, Maybe I'll be the first colonist to be outside the programmed space routes! And fly around the solar system.

Should you have any questions or need any further assistance, please don't doubt to conatct us.

Very strange wording leads to more confusion.... not to mention it took them four days to find it!
Maybe we'll be seeing something like this soon:
Burnsey is the first colonist to discover new continent.

Last edited:
:popcorn:

This is interesting.

could not agree more, Im interested in the placing of the avatar at those coords...:scratch2:

I saw something floating about outside Dome 3--thought it was just some space junk dropped by the robot ships but now--hmmmm!

Hope you get your ship back soon m8!!

ooh... I´m sorry :p
I thought the ship was a new design for the robot spaceships in the new VU.
I thought it was abit strange since it didnt have any robots guarding it.
I was also suprised that I could go inside it. Well I went inside and I pressed all buttons I found and suddenly it blew up...

Honest, I didn´t mean to. I will start a "100 sweat to a new spaceship" thread so I can pay you back for the one I blew up.

:popcorn:

This is interesting.

Especially if he can grab the landareas there all on his own and could so be the owner of a whole continent :D

The map coordinates on CP have been wrong for ages now, probably since the beginning. It seems there is a major calibration problem with the map and the coordinates given when you press "P". If you press "P" and compare those coords to those shown at the map at your current location, they are totally different.

I had this very same problem the first time I parked on CP, wrote down the coords (thinking they would allow me to find the ship later). The coords I wrote down were somewhere completely elsewhere on the map, which of course I did not realize until after my hunt. I spent over 90 minutes searching for my ship. In addition to all else, the two levels (blue and red) are superimposed on one another on the map, making navigation a nightmare, even if you remember where on the map you parked..

I suggested to MA that each parking bay have some kind of identifier or numbering system, with a plaque on the wall outside the bay. Or better yet, a complete redesign of the CP parking system (perhaps more similar to CND, where it is much easier to find ships).

My suggestion is to try searching the other level (if you are on blue level, check on red level, or vice versa). That's how I ended up finding my ship.

oh snapcakes!!!!

Hope ya find yer bootiful ol' shipp soons.

Don't worry I am sure a space suit will be looted in a few days. You can then buy it and find your ship in the voids of space.

Well, hoping you retain the good sense of humor I know you have, it's probably just the display bug like others say it is for those of us losing ammo or loot. Did you maybe merge your hangar deed with another deed, if so don't worry, it's still there somewhere and you haven't really lost anything (or you never had it in the first place). Oh wait, no that won't work, can't merge deeds, um :laugh:

Still hoping you find it ok and let us know.

Hi Burnsey,

I've become pretty good at finding the ship at CP from just the coords :)

If you havent found it yet, fly up with me and I'll track it down for you.

Regards,
Serica

Good Call, Maybe I'll be the first colonist to be outside the programmed space routes! And fly around the solar system.

You will be missed.

:D

When you find it, check around for a rancher hat and some timber. ;)

Well I have nothing insightful to say other then good luck finding it, and maybe MA did it on purpose and something really good will come of it, and keep us all updated so we know what happens!

I hope y a find it Burns! Would be really nice if MA implemented an easier map system on CP like many have said in this post. Gl with finding the ship
m8!

Yay new CP docking place to come with 4 brand new domes :D

Back