SPACE, the map

Razer

Stalker
RAZER
So let me be the first to post a map of space. Took a while to make, but this is it

For a high-res version:

Last edited:
And smaller than the Calypso map if coords are to be believed :silly2: different scales? ^^

Well Calypso in in km space in in lightyears ;)

So while Calypso is 1500+ square kilometers, space is ~1000 lightyears? :yay:

Considering how long a lightyear is, I hope not :laugh:

it must be kilometers or else the safe areas would be too big

space can't just be the seize of calypso...

From Wikipedia:

Space is the boundless, three-dimensional extent in which objects and events occur and have relative position and direction.

So here we are with a 2d bounded map ;). I uploaded the map to Entropedia also:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Location.aspx?map=17

Your current position is: SpaceStation - Calypso (8938, 16781, -125622)

.. i drove out of the portal with my car at 71Km down space dissapears and at 100K it comes back but you can't turn the angle or see your ava

*looks realy close at the map* I think...i can see my house...barely... *points to a speck* :yay:

*looks realy close at the map* I think...i can see my house...barely... *points to a speck* :yay:

You mean here:

001_682529.jpg

Space is too small.

I could ask a bunch of questions, but from the look of the map I already know the answers.

I'm disappointed.

I hope the planets are not scaled on the map, they seem very very close each other. :eyecrazy:

Well, the motherships will never make it out of orbit, then...

Max Speed: 46.8 km/h

nd_revenge_resized.jpg

Anyone else having problem with the highest resolution in-game map image of Calypso?

If I zoom in max, the tile for Calypso is just black. I see a small part of the "tail" of whatever it's supposed to be south-west of calypso, but north of that it's empty.

thats not space.. thats a tic-tac-toe board

Space is too small.

I could ask a bunch of questions, but from the look of the map I already know the answers.

I'm disappointed.

happy calypso ppl they can even fly around they planet...

With no disrespect to the op: Is this map a joke?

Flew out to the pirate place in a vtol - took me about 40 minutes I think :laugh:

Anyone else having problem with the highest resolution in-game map image of Calypso?

If I zoom in max, the tile for Calypso is just black. I see a small part of the "tail" of whatever it's supposed to be south-west of calypso, but north of that it's empty.
Yes I have the same 'bug' thats why the top left corner of the map is a bit lesser in resolution then the rest of it. I had to scale it up from a smaller view of the map.

With no disrespect to the op: Is this map a joke?
No problem, like you have heard already, this is no joke

No problem, like you have heard already, this is no joke

Yeah, sadly. I wish space would have been real 3D requiring a 3D map. Do I guess correctly that right now it is not very thick?

Do the space stations also have their own map?

Want a 3D map?

Perhaps this wil encourage me to get off my ass and finish my 3D locations I was doing...

Sasha

Perhaps this wil encourage me to get off my ass and finish my 3D locations I was doing...

Sasha

if you could have a tool measuring hights by reading the pos you could have a real 3D map =)

Back