Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

lol, it is locked ... you can only cash out what someone else adds to the system.
For MA, it is immediate income never to be paid back (by them) ;)

It is not "lock", it is "removal". Different.

As example: "lock" was nice UL guns with half-TT as breakage point while full TT is 20k PEDs, but still - you can TT them anyway (no one did, since they had also nice MU). Absolute "lock" would be non-TT'able version of that gun.

It's not lock, since one can sell E-quads or CLDs and then cash out PEDs.

lol, it is locked ... you can only cash out what someone else adds to the system.
For MA, it is immediate income never to be paid back (by them) ;)

It is not "lock", it is "removal". Different.

As example: "lock" was nice UL guns with half-TT as breakage point while full TT is 20k PEDs, but still - you can TT them anyway (no one did, since they had also nice MU). Absolute "lock" would be non-TT'able version of that gun.

ahh....good to see when more and more ppl is persuing what is going on here :yay:

Looks like another Quad Equus sold on buyout. There is one left on auction right now and it has a bid. I cant wait to see what happens with the next batch.

Looks like another Quad Equus sold on buyout. There is one left on auction right now and it has a bid. I cant wait to see what happens with the next batch.

One only sold at BO, there was only two BO Equus and one is still in auction.

One only sold at BO, there was only two BO Equus and one is still in auction.

According to the most recent auction data.. the last one sold (today) at +52063 which is the BO that MA set and its the same as the last BO on 12-18

According to the most recent auction data.. the last one sold (today) at +52063 which is the BO that MA set and its the same as the last BO on 12-18

it's not "today", it's in last 24h... that is first sold at BO, the other sold at 52k wasn't a BO

6 Quad-Wing Equus sold so far, average price 51k

3 Quad-Wing Equus in auction now, all 3 have 50k SB reached... :popcorn:

Current sale status:

7 have now sold, 2 have bids and there are 4 others listed currently without bids.

Soc mate has tried out a flight with adm's warp service and was suitably impressed. :)

Current sale status:

7 have now sold, 2 have bids and there are 4 others listed currently without bids.

Soc mate has tried out a flight with adm's warp service and was suitably impressed. :)

Me like :dunce:

Any update on this, how many have been sold?

9 afaik.... aaccording to auc sales

okey, thanks. If I understand it correctly it well end 31 December? Can't see how they can sell 16 more in that time.

okey, thanks. If I understand it correctly it well end 31 December? Can't see how they can sell 16 more in that time.

Makes them all the rarer for the 9 that do own one. I should think some more will go before the offering ends, not sure the sale was stated to end 31 Dec, MM continues into the new year.

Makes them all the rarer for the 9 that do own one. I should think some more will go before the offering ends, not sure the sale was stated to end 31 Dec, MM continues into the new year.

In the OP:
"Auctions for the fiery-red Quadwing Equus ships will begin on December 9th, 2014, with opening bids of 50,000 PED (5,000 USD). Bidding competition is expected to be fierce. End times for the 25 auction listings will be staggered at various hours of the day, and over a period of three weeks"

Sounds like it was going to end on December 30 or 31, but could maybe go on for some more days I guess.

In the OP:
"Auctions for the fiery-red Quadwing Equus ships will begin on December 9th, 2014, with opening bids of 50,000 PED (5,000 USD). Bidding competition is expected to be fierce. End times for the 25 auction listings will be staggered at various hours of the day, and over a period of three weeks"

Sounds like it was going to end on December 30 or 31, but could maybe go on for some more days I guess.

Yeah you are right, well, we shall see what happens. Lower SB for the remainder or whatever is sold, is sold and thats all folks! We had 3 weeks to get them.

Either option occuring will cause complaints, lets face it. :xmas:

Yeah you are right, well, we shall see what happens. Lower SB for the remainder or whatever is sold, is sold and thats all folks! We had 3 weeks to get them.
Or they'll pretend they never mentioned any timespans (and they shouldn't have really) and keep listing them at SB 50k until they all go.

Actually, this was my favorite part-

In the OP:

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

no, really. :laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

:laugh:

9 x 50k = 450k

4 years ago an island sold for 300k

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?204426-Congratulations-to-new-estate-owners

So they could extend the sale, or leave it as is.

That was a bit different. There was a single auction with a certain ending date and an existing bid. Manipulating with it wouldn't look a decent business practice, to put it mildly, no matter how they'd want to squeeze more money out of the deal. They had to let it go but I'm sure someone gets flogged to this day for this massive marketing fail :D

In meanwhile there is a bid on 10th Quad-Wing Equus :popcorn:

Or they'll pretend they never mentioned any timespans (and they shouldn't have really) and keep listing them at SB 50k until they all go.

Yeah, I think it well be something like that, or "We will sell them at a later date" or maybe a price in some kind of event.

Edit:
Why do they set a buyout price at such a uneven price as 52 105 PED? Is that the highest price for the ships that was sold without buyout was sold for?

Last edited:
Yes 6 for ppl who works for MA and 3 for the normal players.

None of them work for MA and you know it.... stop spreading rumors. People feed on that crap.

18 minutes left for Equus QUAD number 11... any takers?

Seems it didn't sell...

Curious to see what will now happen... I vote for removal of unsold Quads from the market, MA should keep value of brand new stuff.

Seems it didn't sell...

Curious to see what will now happen... I vote for removal of unsold Quads from the market, MA should keep value of brand new stuff.

Value? what value? the things has a 42 ped tt value... thats the only value there... the rest is MU, the only reason you want the "value" to be protected, is because you were crazy enough to buy one. If you really think working that ship for 3 years for 5+ warps a day to break even is fun go for it... but you wont be able to sell it for 50 K after 3 years. The weight allowance is the nail in the coffin.

Reactions: SHY
Back