Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

Seems it didn't sell...

Curious to see what will now happen... I vote for removal of unsold Quads from the market, MA should keep value of brand new stuff.

Value? you do remember the the first MS MA sold to the public sold for around 96k and just a few months later the last one sold for 45k..so value? you need to remember that when you buy into items like this you will loose half the value in just the need to have it.

Seems it didn't sell...

Curious to see what will now happen... I vote for removal of unsold Quads from the market, MA should keep value of brand new stuff.

I can help you.

1. you putting quad at AH for 40k
2. some smart mofo buying it (there is still insane amount of smart mofos)
3. smart mofo contacting you with question "WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T WARP!!1111"
4. you kindly selling to smart mofo warp drive for 20k and UL THRUSTER FOR FREE AS A BONUS
5. (optional) during trade with happy smart mofo you putting (L) THRUSTER (preferably broken, for more pleasure) in trade window instead of UL
6. ??????????
7. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Value? you do remember the the first MS MA sold to the public sold for around 96k and just a few months later the last one sold for 45k..so value? you need to remember that when you buy into items like this you will loose half the value in just the need to have it.

First 3 MS had auction a ending at same time and sold at 90k+...

Already in first auction wave few MS sold at 50k or so, and price of unupgraded MS is still that

My guess is that it turns out that these vessels are ideal for the new cargo missions in space, and that when these are introduced, the quad wings will show up in auction again.

Seems it didn't sell...

Re-list them again in early February.
Most people didnt want to spend 50K during mayhem and Christmas

If it looks like a (red) lemon, smells like a lemon and most people agree that it's a lemon... I guess that means it's a lemon!:silly2:

Last edited:
If it looks like a lemon, smells like a lemon and most people agree that it's a lemon... I guess that means it's a lemon!:silly2:

It's a lemon-flavored :banana: in a premium lemon-shaped package.
If it tastes like a lemon, you're not refined enough for this luxury product :D

Place em up with a low SB and no BO...

Will not happen. best MA can do now is to list them starting from lower SB (40K,35K,30K...etc) and with same BO as those initialy sold.

Clearly MA is victim of it's own greed, but need to be fair for customers who already paid. I can;t imagin next quads beeing sold with lower BO than those actually sold or palced on auction without BO in current situation.

Moreover MA stated that auctions will be lasting 3 weeks. Those paying 50 k peds did that assuming that info. MA can't sell rest of quads after that period ( well, it can but will lost rest of its respect in quad buyers eyes ). If someone paying 50K i am sure he carefully thinked out all cons and pros, and surely time frame and total No. of those quads was one of it.

Will not happen. best MA can do now is to list them starting from lower SB (40K,35K,30K...etc) and with same BO as those initialy sold.

Clearly MA is victim of it's own greed, but need to be fair for customers who already paid. I can;t imagin next quads beeing sold with lower BO than those actually sold or palced on auction without BO in current situation.

Moreover MA stated that auctions will be lasting 3 weeks. Those paying 50 k peds did that assuming that info. MA can't sell rest of quads after that period ( well, it can but will lost rest of its respect in quad buyers eyes ). If someone paying 50K i am sure he carefully thinked out all cons and pros, and surely time frame and total No. of those quads was one of it.

Or they can add em up in a event.

Easy solution for mindark, put the remaining ones on a token trader or offer them as event rewards - maybe a space event for a change ;)
A space hunting event that runs over a few months with equus rewards along the way surely would get alot of people to actively hunt in space.

They certainly shouldnt devalue the current ones.

Other option of course is always - just stop sales and the current ones is all there is to be had.
After all its a luxury item and if there is not the proper demand for such luxury it doesnt need to be ingame.

If they sold even one for 50k, then no others should be released for a penny less.

This would be a HUGE slap in the face to the current owners...

Good ideas but long as it takes 50k somthing to reach getting one.

I still believe if they keep patiently relisting them at 50k SB, they all will eventually go in 2-3 months max.

Threads like this don't give much incentive for that, but not many people read forums, even less do any research. This market is deeper than it seems, now and then I stumble upon people in expensive gear whose names/socs I never seen.

MA has quite a history of screwing over the players when it comes to making money. However, they may have become more sensitive to the ridicule that follows. We shall see.

My prediction- They stay on auction with same BO until they eventually just disappear.

Are these 'named' Quad-Wings? They way the other UL ones are?

EDIT: I looked at them in the Global Auction and it does not appear they are.

Last edited:
12 sold so far, 13 left for sale.

I was suspicious about the price in the beginning, now I have used it for few days and what I am sure no buyer will regret the purchase or the paid price.

If everyone might have the possibility to use one for a day or two we would see the fierce bidding competition MA was expecting to happen.

Last edited:
12 sold so far, 13 left for sale.

I was suspicious about the price in the beginning, now I have used it for few days and what I am sure no buyer will regret the purchase or the paid price.

If everyone might have the possibility to use one for a day or two we would see the fierce bidding competition MA was expecting to happen.

You talking about the luxury or specswise?

You talking about the luxury or specswise?

Not that since I ignored you ingame you are obligated to reply with worthless questions each word I post in forum :silly2:

I am talking about an item, specs or luxury depends the use you do of it, a modfap would be luxury to me since I don't hunt much or offer fap service :)

Last edited:
Not that since I ignored you ingame you are obligated to reply with worthless questions each word I post in forum :silly2:

I am talking about an item, specs or luxury depends the use you do of it, a modfap would be luxury to me since I don't hunt much or offer fap service :)

Worthless questions? Coming from a guy with worthless assumptions looking for a reason to argue...
(Because i offered you something and you didnt like the price doesnt make me a scammer)

And btw by giving a example of a modfap and explaining about your view of defining an item, yeah... my question seems to be worth something. Ty for the answer :silly2:

Last edited:
From a reseller point of view you won't get the point so why explaining more deeper?

You guys know that you're going to get this thread modded or locked. Take care of your issues by way of PM.

As I am not on your ignore list, could you explain in words what your experience is after using the quad for a day or two?

Sure thing, next time I see you online I send you pm...

In topic: about auctions 12 sold, 2 ended with no bids, 11 auctions left to end (in case unsold Quads won't be placed in auction anymore)

A little video with Red ... all rich players must have this Quad :cool:
You will understand 'why' only after purchase.
Sorry for quality, I was somehow confused with the settings...

As I am not on your ignore list, could you explain in words what your experience is after using the quad for a day or two?

I took it for a spin around Arkadia Space Station. Dropped my weight from around 250kg to 93kg, which surprised me as I still had all my essential gear. Chilix was flying his standard QUAD off into the distance so I slammed on the accelerator and caught up with him very quickly. You do notice the 118kmh. I do see this Equus QUAD having a place in game, wish I had the Peds free to buy one.

The Red has one serious drawback - when you fly on it, and the total weight exceeds 350 kg, it will fly slower than you normally run around without vehicles :)

The Red has one serious drawback - when you fly on it, and the total weight exceeds 350 kg, it will fly slower than you normally run around without vehicles :)

Yeah, or this will be fixed or we might expect others vehicles will be affected in future by weight limits once transport missions comes, which probably will be weight affected... if this might have a reason to be, there is no reason to limit weight on vehicles while driving on planet.

Another point is the lack of realism in this, the fastest vehicle ingame becomes the slowest vehicle ingame once overweighted... neither if engine would be inexplicably removed :D

A more realistic way would be to have a minimum possible speed around 90-100 km/h instead of 10 km/h :scratch2:

Last edited:
I have to ask, but the last two bidders on the Equus are not names I recognise. Can someone confirm these are real players.
Susan Sacred Dawn?

Cheers
Bjorn

Did anyone spot who bought the equus that sold this morning?

Back