Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

The only uses for this ship are:

1) Pirate ship
2) Mothership-based scout or fighter

Other than that, it's not going to be used by normal players because of the carried weight restriction.

I was so hoping this ship would be for normal players.

I'm thinking these ships are designed specifically for the upcoming cargo missions that will be funded by the instant delivery auction tax.

The only uses for this ship are:

1) Pirate ship
2) Mothership-based scout or fighter

Other than that, it's not going to be used by normal players because of the carried weight restriction.

Because you know nothing about upcoming missions, where "cargo boxes" will perfectly fits in different cargo bay sizes of different ships.

And this red crap should be The Best for those missions.

But to make it best for those missions, MA should make those missions and balance them towards everything. Balance includes amount of red shits ingame.

So players should buy first all this shit, and then MA will reveal "perfect" balanced missions for it.

But players will start to buy this shit only when...

Maybe someone understand, ok.

--------------

1) Pirate ship (we assuming that space is WORKING)

Two (L) old quads under control of our beloved brainless NV members will fuck up this red shit in no time.

~50000 min PED investment against ~200 PED investment.

2) MS-based scout or fighter (we still assuming that space is WORKING)

See above.

I do have a concern though...

Will this weight-speed reduction ruling be spilled over to other spacecrafts as well?

If it does, then I can't help but think its "yet another nerf".

Will this weight-speed reduction ruling be spilled over to other spacecrafts as well?

If they want to fix space and remove bypass options in regards to their transport concept, then they will have to do just that.

it's not going to be used by normal players because of the carried weight restriction
It's not aimed at "normal" players. A potential owner of this thing (as I imagine one) hardly cares about weight as he buys across the universe with instant delivery and doesn't notice the fees :)

Not nerf.

From my POV it's "shift".

Space from now will be not space as "economical separator", but as kind of different PP, with it's own stuff. So, of course every space vessel will be adjusted for it, for sure. Main thing of space will be not transportation of "ztupid umanz with their crap", but with (I HOPE) fun, which will be based on global economy (fees from universal AH), and economy will be NOT based on sneaky ztupid umanz in space instead, because last years was clearly show pure fuckup of that idea.

And their first move was - to implement Universal AH first (which they did now and bugfixing), because THIS will form Teh Lootpoolz for space. And looking at dynamics of that shit they will balance and tweak "cargo missions" and other stuff.

Remember, we all lab rats here anyway. Most lab rats still waiting for red bulb flash or electric impulse - but they now in different cage, and it is still under construction.

Well...to be more specific, my concern is that should, let's say, my quad (L)'s speed be reduced just because I'm carrying my armors, blueprint books, weapons and amps, spare spacecraft, rk-5 and wires...etc...etc...

And that results in me wasting more time to travel from point A in space to point B in space (because of the reduced speed)....and burning up more fuel in addition to that...

Won't that just be another nerf?

That's what I'm saying.

If its just applied to transport mission cargo boxes....then I guess its another matter of no concern to me. XD

Well...to be more specific, my concern is that should, let's say, my quad (L)'s speed be reduced just because I'm carrying my armors, blueprint books, weapons and amps, spare spacecraft, rk-5 and wires...etc...etc...

And that results in me wasting more time to travel from point A in space to point B in space (because of the reduced speed)....and burning up more fuel in addition to that...

Won't that just be another nerf?

That's what I'm saying.

If its just applied to transport mission cargo boxes....then I guess its another matter of no concern to me. XD

I think, if they will apply transport weight restrictions to EVERYTHING, they will change nothing then. As I wrote before - goal of this shit is NOT to "fix" space, but get rid of space as (human controlled!) economy barrier.

Because everyone feed of this scheduled crap once per day and VIP flights and shit like that. Unfortunately, good idea wasn't worked, and thanks to the players themselves for that, but it's different topic.

MY THOUGHTS:

So, everything will stay the same as now transportation-wise except: possible looted stackables, you will not be able to carry them except as cargo of spaceship (getting rid of logoff issue-bypass) Honestly, I don't know how they will arrange this shit, because I will NEVER EVER get into MS even with full-crew, repair shit and etc - since they will never ever guarantee a 100% of no-loss of my shit. Lags, bugs, fuck knows what else - pirates can just warpdisrupt MS, and if they know that there is more than 100k of crap - believe me, they WILL destroy everything.

Probably, MA will modify PVP-looting mechanics, but I am in high doubt.

So, I believe we will still be able to move freely with our finders, guns, excavators, faps, armors and shit like that thru space, and weight mechanics will be applied just to cargo bays of ships, where you will need to put in cargo boxes - they will not fit in your inventory anyway.

And maybe even pirates while looting those cargo carriers will just get some "bounty" of carried amount, who knows.

So, everything will stay the same as now transportation-wise except: possible looted stackables, you will not be able to carry them except as cargo of spaceship (getting rid of logoff issue-bypass)

I've been wondering for a while if this is what they are going to introduce to eliminate the log-off issue: Make sure the lootable stuff remains available ingame, no matter if the ava is logged in or not.

If this is what they have in mind, I do hope they get it right. We have seen a number of problems with the inventory and I'm not really looking forward to reading "my stuff has vanished after a space trip"-threads on a regular basis.

1) Pirate ship (we assuming that space is WORKING)

Two (L) old quads under control of our beloved brainless NV members will fuck up this red shit in no time.

~50000 min PED investment against ~200 PED investment.

2) MS-based scout or fighter (we still assuming that space is WORKING)

See above.

More likely it's for the those players that always want the best no matter the cost. We've got players that are willing to spend that much $5000 a month just playing and are not worried by it. Think of this like the premium items on phone games.

I doubt a pirate would want this ship, if they're camping the exits of space stations waiting for the unsuspecting player let them follow them out of the safe zone then a 200ped ship is more than enough plus the 200ped has better cargo and carrying capabilities.

these ships are aimed at people who have money and dont want to waste time or make effort to travel.

with such a ship you dont need to have all that boarding procedure of transport services, no need to wait for a schedule to start. no need to register to somewhat multipass or subscription, no need to wait for a warp service to get to you if its not docked to the planet you are at, no need to exit the ship at a space station and teleport around after or fly out any hangar. no need for logoff procedures, no need to waste time until pirates stop to interrupt the MS warpdrive. no need to fly around in your slow quad L

if you always hated all of the above procedures then the equus quad is for you. :)

spawn it - fly up - escape pirates cause you are faster. warp off - enter planet - end.

no risk regarding your loot cause if you need something you insta-buy it from any auction after arrival anyway or just drop your own loot in auction so someone else can buy it from any planet.

and if you ever forget to drop your loot before entering the quad and pirates indeed catch you sitting in the warp disabled ferrari you can always just depo again anyway after you warped from caly to foma who cares what about the loot :D

Last edited:
Sadly they fail to mention the critical cargo aspect of these new quads. That irks me, players found it by looking, but at least be upfront about it.

You couldn't even use this to transport crafted goods.

Last edited:
Useless piece of shit is all that is.... I hope they sell for 100k peds though cause as someone said, it will show people actually don't care what they buy with there peds , which basically would be a symbol of growth for the economy. :)

GL with the sale MA but as far as i am concerned that weight restriction makes it worth "shit all"

Useless piece of shit is all that is.... I hope they sell for 100k peds though cause as someone said, it will show people actually don't care what they buy with there peds , which basically would be a symbol of growth for the economy. :)

GL with the sale MA but as far as i am concerned that weight restriction makes it worth "shit all"

If it didnt have a weight restriction, the Quad Equus instantly would become the premier VIP warp shuttle provider, taking one passenger at a time directly from a planet surface onto a planet surface... no need to diddle around with summons and no need for passengers to pay the 7 PED TP fee from the planet's Space Station.

The result of that scenario would completely undermine the existing warp service business model of all existing Privateer and Motherships which would screw over all of the people who have invested in space thus far.

The weight restriction has to be there in order to maintain balance and not destroy space.

and we have a first bid :)

Sara Chibi Taylor bid 51k

Hahaha a 3 year old avatar with 3 globals buys a 50k ped item
nice one!

Edit: only 1 global in 2014 for all 3 professions

Last edited:
If it didnt have a weight restriction, the Quad Equus instantly would become the premier VIP warp shuttle provider, taking one passenger at a time directly from a planet surface onto a planet surface... no need to diddle around with summons and no need for passengers to pay the 7 PED TP fee from the planet's Space Station.

The result of that scenario would completely undermine the existing warp service business model of all existing Privateer and Motherships which would screw over all of the people who have invested in space thus far.

The weight restriction has to be there in order to maintain balance and not destroy space.

Maybe the bigger ships should concentrate on providing travel services for more volume of passengers. The equus could provide less expensive service for single persons. Paying 50 ped for one hop sucks.

Or at least they should have made them a single seater that could carry more weight so they could be useful for the owner.

I am seeing better server performances after announcement of Auction of these Ships.

On xmass you will see no lags at all, and top-notch performance, believe me.

I just hacked into MAs office webcam.

ifwt_atl-party-11.jpg

Rich-Ass-Rappers.jpg

Saw this in thecarpark

10%20Absolutely%20incredible%20bling-bling%20vehicles%20%2001%5B2%5D.jpg

and here is the CEOs bitch

a.baa-Very-rich-dog.jpg

Oh and here the CEO

rich.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha a 3 year old avatar with 3 globals buys a 50k ped item
nice one!

Edit: only 1 global in 2014 for all 3 professions

That made one of my eyebrows go up. Hmmm...

That made one of my eyebrows go up. Hmmm...

I agree, however could be an investor?

If no one else bids, or if another avatar like this bids. MA.... MA all over it....

Yes tin foil hats, but then the idea had to come from somewhere..

Having a hard time thinking if i should bow down when i see one of these at twin peaks or :laugh:

Back