Spina Invasion Tips & Tricks article

Status
Ill keep my words. When its to easy its boring, when its a bit hard people are bitching... Whats the point of having everything easy ? Also the queen is duoable in 6 with decent gear/dps. Me and Evey and others did this version in first try even without Gaina who got most hp, well thing is since i dont have t10 i manage to get less vulnerability so my received damage was never over hp like 480 hits.

I did answer a few of theese in my previous post- but lets lay some out

RDI EYE/KEY- drops from broadmothers and nobles (as stated in the VU notes) Confirmed looted from a 10man broadmother cave run

The regicide coat comes from completing the "god save the queen" quest (which is kinda weird because you don't save her you kill her....)

The RDI EYE/Key is used for entrance to the queens instance (only one is required for the 6man team, the leader of the team is the only one who requires a key, not the entire team, just like RDI-C1 keys)

JUST ANOTHER FYI-
THE INSTANCE IS VERY BUGGEED ATM..... we entered last week to literally everything wrong with it....
Rubberbanding like no other, example- you have to be in freelook mode and manually target most mobs in this instance...when you rubber band and your aim is 2 inches off your target every 3 secs= fail

Pets stopped spawning in boss room....so if you hdna or get rezzed or forget to spawn it before entering = fail

The random team members just getting kicked from team lol =fail

The entire team disbanding mid fight = fail also makes the instance obsolete so if you leave or try to replace a member you cant get back in because it removes the instance signature = the worst fail there is

Oh yea....the falling through the floor randomly during the fight = fail, also had a team member mid fight just teleported to the front of the instance and was unable to get back to us and the boss would not reset.....he had to hit T and we all had to go to the revive for the instance to reset and debuffs to fall off.... = fail

there's more.... and we have sent multiple support cases and there response = "has been forwarded...please stay tuned to the news and release notes on the website for future information"

How hard would it be to just actually respond as a human being and say....yea its fcked up were sorry here's your key back and you should probably wait a few days or weeks as mayhem is taking all the bandwidth and we have issues atm....the customer service in this game is the worst thing ive ever experienced anywhere, and they only respond when publicly shamed for it....

some tips and tricks in there to try to work around....

Pets spawns in some areas only :D the team is not important mobs are shared :D but ya there is a lot of lag and we still manage to kill after few wipes

Pets spawns in some areas only :D the team is not important mobs are shared :D but ya there is a lot of lag and we still manage to kill after few wipes
This isn't true. You can spawn pets in Queen room, always could (except for while the instance is bugged, because it thinks you are elsewhere, up to and including under the floor or at the start of the instance - where it will randomly teleport you). We've killed it multiple times already. The team is actually important for quite a few reasons. The instance has a severe Z-Axis problem.

None of this negates anything that Image said, from the issues in the instance, the risks, and the lack of customer service.... literally zero fucks from a company whose sole survival is dependent upon us playing.

This isn't true. You can spawn pets in Queen room, always could (except for while the instance is bugged, because it thinks you are elsewhere, up to and including under the floor or at the start of the instance - where it will randomly teleport you). We've killed it multiple times already. The team is actually important for quite a few reasons. The instance has a severe Z-Axis problem.

None of this negates anything that Image said, from the issues in the instance, the risks, and the lack of customer service.... literally zero fucks from a company whose sole survival is dependent upon us playing.

What is not true ? Inside the room i did the pet nor i could spawn it but i started running around and found a location and it worked.

What is not true ? Inside the room i did the pet nor i could spawn it but i started running around and found a location and it worked.
Won't labor this in the thread, but you could always spawn a pet in the room because you forgot, you died, needed to change pets for strategy, etc, until recently with the bugs. Now you have to go up the stairs out of the room to spawn. That is not intended.

`Won't labor this in the thread, but you could always spawn a pet in the room because you forgot, you died, needed to change pets for strategy, etc, until recently with the bugs. Now you have to go up the stairs out of the room to spawn. That is not intended.
Ofc is not, it will get fixed, hope soon :)

(those +100hp pills from cyrene quest are priceless and a good tip/trick to help!)
Trying to find more about these, but can't find anything, any chance someone can share more details? How to get them, which quest, etc...
Thx in advance :)

Trying to find more about these, but can't find anything, any chance someone can share more details? How to get them, which quest, etc...
Thx in advance :)
They were reward for halloween quest at Next Island, they were never rewarded at cyrene, probably a typo

SPINA mob damage types may be helpful for players.

They were reward for halloween quest at Next Island, they were never rewarded at cyrene, probably a typo
Oh I see, so no longer possible to get I guess?

SPINA mob damage types may be helpful for players.
Did you think people would actually be helpful here? Also their damage protection types and amounts would and their attacks per minute (not every mob is the same)

I think the new armor reveals this secret, the only question is which mob has which combination.
My observation:
Soldiers: mainly imp, penet
Drones: mainly acid, imp
Workers: mainly imp, stab

Might be wrong, feel free to correct me :)

I think the new armor reveals this secret, the only question is which mob has which combination.
My observation:
Soldiers: mainly imp, penet
Drones: mainly acid, imp
Workers: mainly imp, stab

Might be wrong, feel free to correct me :)
That's what I was thinking as well. (based on the new SPINA armor).

It would be so useful if they implemented mob attack damage types, loot table with % for each item, and possible rare item hofs info when you scan a creature, perhaps requiring certain skills to see all the info or certain codex threshold reached to unlock it.

Not really good idea do these instances when 99% of server bandwidth goes to Merry Mayhem. There's a tip.

Not sure what you mean with these two. Care to elaborate?
So you could see what damage type each mob does, what they can drop what % of drop rate for each loot in the loot table of each mob that you scan. (Base drop rate) since loot composition will improve or diminish it, with less or more shrapnel. This would give you an idea how much % portion of loot of a particular item is expected for a specific item from a mob without having to manually hunt them and track it over thousands of kills.

So you could see what damage type each mob does, what they can drop what % of drop rate for each loot in the loot table of each mob that you scan. (Base drop rate) since loot composition will improve or diminish it, with less or more shrapnel. This would give you an idea how much % portion of loot of a particular item is expected for a specific item from a mob without having to manually hunt them and track it over thousands of kills.
Each mob to come with integrted Wiki?

Each mob to come with integrted Wiki?
Kinda, but there's no reason to make everything unlocked from the getgo. As you continue to hunt a particular mob and reach for example certain codex milestone, or scan it a certain amount of times etc, it will unlock more and more info until you have basically unlocked it all. It will give incentive to hunt each mob and find out what they can drop, and unlock other info and give goals to grind something longterm as well for a potential rare drop.
Tbh that info could totally be added to each codex entry lol. Mob attack damage type, loot table, locations with clickable waypoints. So much potential QoL improvements they can add to the game.. :)

Last edited:
Kinda, but there's no reason to make everything unlocked from the getgo. As you continue to hunt a particular mob and reach for example certain codex milestone, or scan it a certain amount of times etc, it will unlock more and more info until you have basically unlocked it all. It will give incentive to hunt each mob and find out what they can drop, and unlock other info and give goals to grind something longterm as well for a potential rare drop.
Tbh that info could totally be added to each codex entry lol. Mob attack damage type, loot table, locations with clickable waypoints. So much potential QoL improvements they can add to the game.. :)
Yeah big fan of this idea, makes the codex more in-depth and encourages far more activity

View attachment 343203
Do you have some tips and tricks you have learned by participating in the latest Spina gameplay on Planet Calypso?

Help others by sharing valuable information on having a successful and fun run in the Flight of the Scarab and/or Spawn of Echidna! Submit your best tips and tricks below, and you have the chance to be quoted in a "Tips & Tricks" article on www.planetcalypso.com newsfeed! We will also credit your avatar's name in the article and on the official Entropia Universe social media accounts.

What are considered helpful tips and tricks? It can be everything from you approaching the Spinas in a team or alone, to what weapons you use for certain types, to how long time someone should spend to get a good run in the missions. Anything from the "go-to" winning attitude, to what approach to avoid. Any tips are welcome here if they are intended to help others defeat the invasive species.

This article will be published at the beginning of 2024, and the PCF thread will be locked after the article has been published and linked below.

Good luck!

Here are my Spina Drone recommendations:

The Spina Drones have a resist against incoming Impact damage, therefore, check your weapon's damage before heading out there. Most Laser guns, like ArMatrix LR/LP for example, are fine, as they usually do a combination of Burn & Penetration damage. Be sure to also check the damage type of the amplifier on your weapon; the crafted MindForce amps for example deal Impact damage, so that makes them useless against the Spina Drones. If you get a yellow number with a shield symbol appearing above the Spina Drone every time you hit it, that's a warning that some amount of the damage your dealing is being blocked by the Spina Drone.

Entropiawiki said that the Spina Drones do a total of 79.3 damage through a combination of Stab, Penetration and Acid damage, evenly distributed. I set out to confirm this data by going to East Scylla Mountains and testing this myself. The reality is more complex than this.

Spina Drones do indeed inflict a combination of Stab, Penetration and Acid damage, however it seems that it does this in 2 seperate attacks; a ranged attack and a close combat attack. My instinct at this time tells me that the ranged attack mostly consists of Acid damage, with maybe some Penetration damage. Receiving this attack gives Dodge skills. On the other hand, the close combat attack probably consists mostly of Penetration with some Stab damage. Receiving this attack gives Evade skills.

It is rather easy to favor one or the other; if you wish to tackle the mob at range, just shoot at them with a ranged weapon, they will stay at range from you and attack you by shooting their nasty venom in your direction. If you get to within 6 or 7 meters of them, they will switch to close combat mode, using the stinger on their face to attack you with instead.

The situation becomes a bit complicated however when you get swarmed by 2 or 3 of them at once and it becomes a bit more difficult to "choose" which one of the 2 attacks you will be hit with. So for that reason, I have come up with Armor setups that takes care of both attacks so you can survive and deal with whatever happens out there:

Limited Armor options (strongest to weakest)
Armor
Plate
Stab
Penetration
Acid
TOTAL COVERAGE
VainAP-36 Acid
50​
51​
45​
100%​
RutubaSerpent Scales Adjusted
43​
49​
44​
99%​
SpartacusAP-42 Acid
44​
48​
42​
98%​
PerseusAP-24 Acid
43​
18​
48​
94.5%​
EonAP-36 Acid
28​
52​
41​
83%​
PolarisAP-42 Acid
24​
52​
42​
80%​
CetusAP-30 Stab
42​
24​
15​
72%​
Ozpyn BeetleAP-30 Acid
25​
10​
45​
71%​

The cheapest option is the Polaris armor with the AP Acid plates. That is the armor I used for testing and I can confirm that with the Polaris with AP-42 Acid plates, the maximum amount of damage that ever got through to me was 22 points. The average was around 10 points of damage, with some hits being deflected completely. Since I have 5% lifesteal, I found that I almost never had to heal while using this armor setup.

Also, looking at the decay on my armor plates, I could tell that the armor part most hit by the Spina Drones was the Harness, the Arm Guards were the 2nd most hit armor part. This knowledge can be helpful in a situation where you find your armor protection is a bit weak; you can place a bigger plate on the armor parts that are hit most often, or you could just use a stronger armor/plate combo for those 2 body parts.

Vain, Rutuba, Spartacus and Perseus armor sets can be found in my Animal Armor shop. I have Eon in stock in the Robot Armor shop. Polaris is currently in the Armor Plate shop, on the "Cold" display. All of these shops are located at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor.

Unlimited Armor options (strongest to weakest)
Armor
Plate
Stab
Penetration
Acid
TOTAL COVERAGE
POTE TWENAP-24 Acid
43​
25​
44​
99%​
Perfected GorgonAP-24 Penetration
41​
24​
36​
90%​
MayhemAP-30 Acid
43.8​
13.1​
43.1​
90%​
Mod ShadowAP-36 Acid
30​
30​
44​
87%​
Adjusted JaguarAP-42 Acid
17​
22​
48​
75%​
Improved ImperiumAP-24 Stab
43​
8​
25​
68.5%​
Mod ViceroyAP-30 Stab
45​
0​
19​
57%​

The above are the best configurations possible for these armors in order to get the maximum amount of coverage for the Spina Drone's damage. I included Mod Viceroy only because I know a lot of folks have that one and may like to know what the best plate would be to put on it. Unfortunately this is the best that can be done so far as the L50 Spina Drones are concerned. You have 2 options really, you can put an AP-24 Penetration, or an AP-30 Stab plate. The AP-30 Stab plate gives you a little over 5% more coverage over the Drone's max damage.

If you were to use the Adjusted Jaguar armor, you should probably favor taking on the mobs at range, since this armor has a Dodge buff. If you choosse Improved Imperium or Mod Viceroy, you should take on the mobs in close combat as much as possible in order to take advantage of the Evade buff.

I have some Adjusted Jaguar armor parts at the Robot Armor shop at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor. Ingredients required for the Viceroy armor upgrades can be found in my Viceroy Shop, at Sanctuary Cove 1, on Arkadia.

I hope the above data and recommendations is of some use to you.

Best of luck,

Legends

Last edited:
Here are my Spina Drone recommendations:

The Spina Drones have a resist against incoming Impact damage, therefore, check your weapon's damage before heading out there. Most Laser guns, like ArMatrix LR/LP for example, are fine, as they usually do a combination of Burn & Penetration damage. Be sure to also check the damage type of the amplifier on your weapon; the crafted MindForce amps for example deal Impact damage, so that makes them useless against the Spina Drones. If you get a yellow number with a shield symbol appearing above the Spina Drone every time you hit it, that's a warning that some amount of the damage your dealing is being blocked by the Spina Drone.

Entropiawiki said that the Spina Drones do a total of 79.3 damage through a combination of Stab, Penetration and Acid damage, evenly distributed. I set out to confirm this data by going to East Scylla Mountains and testing this myself. The reality is much more complex than this.

Spina Drones do indeed inflict a combination of Stab, Penetration and Acid damage, however it seems that it does this in 2 seperate attacks; a ranged attack and a close combat attack. My instinct at this time tells me that the ranged attack mostly consists of Acid damage, with maybe some Penetration damage. Receiving this attack gives Dodge skills. On the other hand, the close combat attack probably consists mostly of Penetration with some Stab damage. Receiving this attack gives Evade skills.

It is rather easy to favor one or the other; if you wish to tackle the mob at range, just shoot at them with a ranged weapon, they will stay at range from you and attack you by shooting their nasty venom in your direction. If you get to within 6 or 7 meters of them, they will switch to close combat mode, using the stinger on their face to attack you with instead.

The situation becomes more complex however when you get swarmed by 2 or 3 of them at once and it becomes a bit more difficult to "choose" which one of the 2 attacks you will be hit with. So for that reason, I have come up with Armor setups that takes care of both attacks so you can survive and deal with whatever happens out there:

Armor
Plate
Stab
Penetration
Acid
TOTAL
VainAP-36 Acid
50​
51​
45​
146​
RutubaSerpent Scales
42​
49​
42​
133​
SpartacusAP-36 Acid
44​
48​
36​
128​
EonAP-36 Acid
28​
52​
41​
121​
PerseusAP-24 Penetration
43​
42​
24​
109​
PolarisAP-36 Acid
24​
52​
36​
112​
Ozpyn BeetleMk. 6A
25​
21​
15​
61​

The cheapest option is the Polaris armor with the AP Acid plates. That is the armor I used for testing and I can confirm that with the Polaris with AP-36 Acid plates, the maximum amount of damage that ever got through to me was 28 points. The average was around 10 points of damage, with some hits being deflected completely. Since I have 5% lifesteal, I found that I almost never had to heal while using this armor setup.

Also, looking at the decay on my armor plates, I could tell that the armor part most hit by the Spina Drones was the Harness, the Arm Guards were the 2nd most hit armor part. This knowledge can be helpful in a situation where you find your armor protection is a bit weak; you can place a bigger plate on the armor parts that are hit most often, or you could just use a stronger armor/plate combo for those 2 body parts.

Vain, Rutuba, Spartacus and Perseus armor sets can be found in my Animal Armor shop. I have Eon in stock in the Robot Armor shop. Polaris is currently in the Armor Plate shop, on the "Cold" display. All of these shops are located at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor.

Armor
Plate
Stab
Penetration
Acid
TOTAL
Perfected GorgonAP-42 Penetration
41​
42​
36​
119​
POTE TWENAP-24 Acid/Pulsar 4
43​
25​
44​
112​
MayhemAP-30 Acid/Pen
43.8​
13.1​
43.1​
100​
Mod ShadowAP-30 Acid
30​
30​
38​
98​
Improved ImperiumAP-36 Penetration
19​
44​
25​
88​
Adjusted JaguarAP-36 Acid
17​
22​
42​
81​
Mod ViceroyAP-42 Penetration
15​
42​
19​
76​

Obviously, if you were to use the Adjusted Jaguar armor, you should probably favor taking on the mobs at range, since this armor has a Dodge buff. If you choosse Improved Imperium or Mod Viceroy, you should take on the mobs in close combat as much as possible in order to take advantage of the Evade buff.

I have some Adjusted Jaguar armor parts at the Robot Armor shop at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor. Ingredients required for the Viceroy armor upgrades can be found in my Viceroy Shop, at Sanctuary Cove 1, on Arkadia.

I hope the above data and recommendations is of some use to you.

Best of luck,

Legends

Further research in the field today has confirmed that all 3 damage types are actually present in both the ranged attack and close combat attack. My gut tells me that the proportions probably vary slightly, but that has yet to be proven.

So far, the only observable difference between the 2 attacks is the animation, and the fact that the ranged attack gives Dodge skills, and the close combat attack gives Evade skills.

As far as damage proportions go, my feeling is that it probably looks something like this:

Attack type
Acid
Penetration
Stab
Ranged
50%​
25%​
25%​
Close
33%​
33%​
33%​

However, this is only what it so far intuitively feels like. My focus over the next day or two will be to test this theory out properly and confirm the actual damage proportions.

I could use some help on figuring out the damage proportions for the Close combat attack, as I am not a very skilled melee hunter. The simplest way to do this is to isolate one or two damage types to get their accurate values. As a way of example, my plan for determining the damage proportions on the ranged attack is to use an armor that has no Stab or Pen protection (for example Rascal or Gnome), add the biggest Acid plate I can get my hands on (probably AP-60) and see how much damage actually makes it through the Acid plate (which would be the Stab and Pen damage). Because incoming damage is a range, you need to observe the numbers for a while, record the highest and lowest numbers you have seen during the test. The highest number observed should be exactly double the lowest number.

Alternatively, another option would be to wear something without any Acid but plenty of Stab/Pen to try and figure out exactly how much Acid damage the mob is dealing. An example of that would be adding Stab plates to Polaris. Again observe the amount of damage coming through for a while and record the lowest and highest numbers you have seen. That is the amount of Acid damage dealt by the mob. Then go naked and record the numbers again in the same way; highest and lowest numbers seen. With these values in hand it would be possible to determine by simple arithmetic the maximum amount of damage the mob inflicts per attack, the proportion or Acid, and the proportion of Stab/Pen.

Cheers,

Legends

Last edited:
Further research in the field today has confirmed that all 3 damage types are actually present in both the ranged attack and close combat attack. My gut tells me that the proportions probably vary slightly, but that has yet to be proven.

So far, the only observable difference between the 2 attacks is the animation, and the fact that the ranged attack gives Dodge skills, and the close combat attack gives Evade skills.

As far as damage proportions go, my feeling is that it probably looks something like this:

Attack type
Acid
Penetration
Stab
Ranged
50%​
25%​
25%​
Close
33%​
33%​
33%​

However, this is only what it so far intuitively feels like. My focus over the next day or two will be to test this theory out properly and confirm the actual damage proportions.

I could use some help on figuring out the damage proportions for the Close combat attack, as I am not a very skilled melee hunter. The simplest way to do this is to isolate one or two damage types to get their accurate values. As a way of example, my plan for determining the damage proportions on the ranged attack is to use an armor that has no Stab or Pen protection (for example Rascal or Gnome), add the biggest Acid plate I can get my hands on (probably AP-60) and see how much damage actually makes it through the Acid plate (which would be the Stab and Pen damage). Because incoming damage is a range, you need to observe the numbers for a while, record the highest and lowest numbers you have seen during the test. The highest number observed should be exactly double the lowest number.

Alternatively, another option would be to wear something without any Acid but plenty of Stab/Pen to try and figure out exactly how much Acid damage the mob is dealing. An example of that would be adding Stab plates to Polaris. Again observe the amount of damage coming through for a while and record the lowest and highest numbers you have seen. That is the amount of Acid damage dealt by the mob. Then go naked and record the numbers again in the same way; highest and lowest numbers seen. With these values in hand it would be possible to determine by simple arithmetic the maximum amount of damage the mob inflicts per attack, the proportion or Acid, and the proportion of Stab/Pen.

Cheers,

Legends
1. HP and Evade is your best defense
2. In addition to those two, Perseus if doing just fine

I have finished testing the L50 Spina Drones now and have confirmed the following:

L50 Spina Drones deal a maximum of 111 points of damage. This damage is dealt as follows:

1. Max 44 points of Stab damage (approx. 40% of total)
2. Max 44 points of Acid damage (approx. 40% of total)
3. Max 23 points of Penetration damage (approx. 20%)

Both the ranged attack and close combat attacks are the same in terms of max damage, damage types and proportions.

Based on this information, I have revised my armor recommendations as follows:

Total coverage is how much of the maximum amount of damage the armor setup is capable of absorbing (deflecting); example, if the total coverage is 80%, as is the case with the Polaris armor setup, then 20% of the incoming damage would get through the armor and hit you in the case of a full hit of 111 points of damage received by the Spina Drone. 20%*111 = 22 points (these values are rounded to nearest integer for simplicity)

Armor
Plate
Stab
Penetration
Acid
TOTAL COVERAGE
Vain (L)AP-36 Acid
50​
51​
45​
100%​
Rutuba (L)Serpent Scales Adjusted
43​
49​
44​
99%​
Spartacus (L)AP-42 Acid
44​
48​
42​
98%​
Perseus (L)AP-24 Acid
43​
18​
48​
94.5%​
Mayhem (L)AP-30 Acid
43.8​
13.1​
43.1​
90%​
Eon (L)AP-36 Acid
28​
52​
41​
83%​
Polaris (L)AP-42 Acid
24​
52​
42​
80%​
Angel (L)AP-42 Acid
30​
15​
42​
78%​
Cetus (L)AP-30 Stab
42​
24​
15​
72%​
Ozpyn Beetle (L)AP-30 Acid
25​
10​
45​
71%​

The cheapest option here would be the Polaris armor with the AP Acid plates.

Armor
Plate
Stab
Penetration
Acid
TOTAL COVERAGE
POTE TWENAP-24 Acid
43​
25​
44​
99%​
Perfected GorgonAP-24 Penetration
41​
24​
36​
90%​
MayhemAP-30 Acid
43.8​
13.1​
43.1​
90%​
Mod ShadowAP-36 Acid
30​
30​
44​
87%​
Adjusted JaguarAP-42 Acid
17​
22​
48​
75%​
Improved ImperiumAP-24 Stab
43​
8​
25​
68.5%​
Mod ViceroyAP-30 Stab
45​
0​
19​
57%​

The above are the best possible configurations possible for these armors in order to get the maximum amount of coverage for the Spina Drone's max damage. I included Mod Viceroy only because I know a lot of folks have that one and may like to know what the best plate would be to put on it. Unfortunately this is the best that can be done so far as the L50 Spina Drones are concerned. You have 2 options really, you can put an AP-24 Penetration, or an AP-30 Stab plate. The AP-30 Stab plate gives you a little over 5% more coverage over the Drone's max damage.

Best of luck out there,

Legends

Last edited:
Hello, I've collected tips & tricks from this thread, but the article might come up a bit later than I initially planned due to my cold atm. Thank you so much for participating! It's awesome to see so many helpful spirits here :love: 🙌

Yesterday I finally managed to run the instance and become 30th avatar to own the coat, all thanks to the "Regicide coat service" offered by Hardcore (Regicide coat service), big respect guys :)

Run was pretty smooth and took around 30 minutes (cause we didn't get wiped at all), but now I fully understand what they meant by "the carried person will have to carry his own weight" :)
It was intense and truly not a content for "FFF people", you need to bring the best gear you can, really play and do your part in the boss fight correctly.
I won't go into more details, they will explain everything needed before the run and they will make sure you are bringing correct gear not to waste your key.

Here is the gear I used, hopefully it will help people to prepare for it:
Gun: Armatrix LR-105 (L) Tier 8
Armor: 7x perseus with ap-30 acid plates for first part and then 5x hazen with twen 5b plates + 2x perseus with ap-30 plates (WTB hazen helm and arms lol) for the boss fight
Rings: hallo22 + aug ares combo
Healing: adj resto + mod 2600 + medistims in some parts of boss fight
Pills: 15mg hyper, accu, deva, nutri
This combined with 303 base HP and tezla pet resulted in following stats: 343 HP, 9% crit chance, 94% crit dmg, 30% reload

Good luck to the next coat owners :)

Alittle off topic, but could u pretty please make the spina coat (C)? sooner or later half the playerbase will sport one of theese. It would also be a great incentive for ppl to work on their coloring skills and god forbid put some MU into paints and textures :)

Alittle off topic, but could u pretty please make the spina coat (C)? sooner or later half the playerbase will sport one of theese. It would also be a great incentive for ppl to work on their coloring skills and god forbid put some MU into paints and textures :)
Plus the purple base colour matches with zero armours.

Plus the purple base colour matches with zero armours.
Augmented Imperium

6M9t0kQY.jpg

Best of luck out there,

Legends
Why you no like incision plates =( Them things are great.

Thanks for collecting the data, I'll probably be trying drones tonight with Vigi Adj and Incision plates.

Status
Back