***Stage 2 Moblist***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hi, thanks to all for coping with a difficult Stage, more tricky than imagined:)

Here as promised is the Moblist for the next hunts in 2 weeks (21/22 March). All teams conduct one hunt on this Moblist using a Hunt Team of 4 and unlimited (but capped) Support.

Island Intensity is Sponsored by DEATHIFIER and will feature 7 Mobs found on Treasure Island.

Main:

Hogglo: Alpha + Above: 10 Points

Furor: Looter + Above: 9 Points

Globsters: All Maturities: 8 Points

Furor: Scavenger + Below: 7 Points

Foul: All Maturities: 6 Points

Hogglo: Dominant + Below: 5 Points

Support:

Frescoquda: Provider + Above: 4 Points

Cornundacauda: All Maturities: 3 Points

Frescoquda: Old + Below: 2 Points

Bonus: Second Entity (All Maturities): 25 Points.

All other Bonuses remain from the last Stage.

I will be posting in all your Team Threads on Monday with Timeslot choices and further news. Thanks to all for a thrilling first Stage:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
:yay:

Anything but Thorioaifoiadawhatsits :yay:

TI is gotta shake with the resounding booms of big mobs hitting the dirt.

Great list... easier to judge too! :laugh:

I have visions of much higher scores...

And thanks in advance to Deathifier for pouring in the fertilizer to make it happen!! Should be loads of fun :thumbup:

looking forward to this round.

A formal message from Deathifier that all slots will have the same maturity and spawn density would be a nice thing. So that the Australian team do not get any unfair advantage ;)

Cheers
Siam

A formal message from Deathifier that all slots will have the same maturity and spawn density would be a nice thing. So that the Australian team do not get any unfair advantage ;)

Cheers
Siam

Spawns will be set all weekend. The difference in Ping times alone means Australia get no advantage in the WoF:) But they are doing rather well already:)

Hurrikane

nice mob list and glad were supporting TI, its becoming THE place to hunt in EU !!! :yay:

Much nicer moblist for sure, well done :) (thought I overheard you say no Segs though, bad boy :laugh:)

Should be a much easier round to both play and judge though being a 'no MA/FPC spawns promised' one, looking forward to it.

Nice mob list, that is going to be a fun one!

Island Intensity is Sponsored by DEATHIFIER and will feature 7 Mobs found on Treasure Island.

Hurrikane

You made a typo there, the WoF is sponsoring Deathifier by generating record revenues on his LA :D

Great moblist, I camp TI most of the time already so I can stick to the habits.

I do hope that there soon will be a second shack next to TI central TP as the lag is killing me on crowded moments already :(

/Slupor

Do we have to hunt on TI, or can we go for ND's Hogs and Fouls elsewhere as well?

Thank you for no Bristlehogs :yay:

wth is a furor seeker? :scratch2::scratch2:

Furor are Developed Mutants (or so we think). They follow the same maturity scale as Unbranoid and some of the Thor- species.

Furor are Developed Mutants (or so we think). They follow the same maturity scale as Unbranoid and some of the Thor- species.

Entropedia lists them as Adept, Worker, Gatherer, Patron, Thief, Rogue, Scavenger, Looter, Overseer, Clan Leader (same as Umbranoid). Does that need correcting?

Thorifoid is the only mob with a Seeker maturity as far as I know.

Nice moblist btw, should be fun.

Thank you for no Bristlehogs :yay:

Sir, I demand my bristlehogs back :p. I think seeker=looter makes sense. Hope Deathifier doesn't change the furor spawn... In fact..... I hope we get to know what the spawns are ganna be looking like for the weekend :0

LOL yes with a lot of maturity values all on one page mistakes can occur... Seeker has now been replaced by Looter on the Furor Scoring:)

Yes, you can hunt elsewhere, anywhere in fact; but TI spawns will be adjusted to cater for each scoring possibility and should remain the most popular choice:)

Sponsorship of the WoF is very welcome, and has led to a substantial amount of Support Prizes already bought, and more on the way, for awarding in the Semi-Finals; I thank Deathifier for his help in this and previous years:)

Hurrikane

Entropedia lists them as Adept, Worker, Gatherer, Patron, Thief, Rogue, Scavenger, Looter, Overseer, Clan Leader (same as Umbranoid). Does that need correcting?

Thorifoid is the only mob with a Seeker maturity as far as I know.

Nice moblist btw, should be fun.

Hell if I know :laugh: I guess we will find out for certain when those stalker-level mobs start spawning :thumbup: The Thor-species I was thinking about that follow the Umbranoid series are Thorafoid and Thorofoid.

WoF tradition seems to be that the lower-scoring mobs are the 1-7 maturities. 8, 9 & 10 are the higher scoring.

Just great, Me and my noobish support team have to kill SEGs for our bonus :mad:

Just great, Me and my noobish support team have to kill SEGs for our bonus :mad:

Yeah, they can be tough, but a heck of a lot easier to get the single global on :) Just bring more friends :sniper:

Yeah, they can be tough, but a heck of a lot easier to get the single global on :) Just bring more friends :sniper:

Tough... Is an understatement. :rolleyes:

I assume you are on Team USA... I can definately tell you that my experience with Da and guys like Ebo-Ice, you are in good hands. They know the right tactics to take down SEG in a team. And I think Safara is right too... it will not take many kills either.

Sponsorship of the WoF is very welcome, and has led to a substantial amount of Support Prizes already bought, and more on the way, for awarding in the Semi-Finals; I thank Deathifier for his help in this and previous years:)

Yo nice ... any prizes for the falling asleep judges also? :laugh:

... just a suggestion ;)

Cheers
Siam

grrrrrr :spank: we dont need no stinkin advantage.

The precise WoF spawn layout is being fine tuned and when ready will be posted here, well before stage 2 kicks off.

For those spawns being adjusted they will be setup a couple of days before the weekend and returned to normal a couple of days after.

There will be no changes during the weekend.

- Deathifier

Looking forward to this one! :yay:

Thank you for the information Deathifier and Hurrikane. Great to hear the spawn will be up well prior to the round kickoff :)

Oh, and just to second what Butch said..

Team Australiadoesn't need an advantage to give you all a run for your money :D

Aly

Psst.....The Aussie's are comming.... (Hide your beer :laugh: )

agree with aly other than hide your beer, just leave them out..we'll find it anyway

nice list,will be fun...
agree with aly and butch, no advantage needed :wtg: Aussie! Aussie!! Aussie!!!!

All the best,

Indica

Segs

On the question of segs as bonus mob, I understand Dan's concerns, some of the smaller support teams (hell for that matter some of the smaller main teams :laugh:) will struggle with them, but that is what we have got so ever onward.

I know Hurri has a lot on his plate right now (so tell us if you want, ignore if you don't), but I do wonder if this is perhaps a small change in plan, since he said that absolutely no one would have trouble getting the next bonus mob (after all the moaning about the fish). He also said there would be no segs or miner bots originally, so me thinks something came up maybe with whatever was the originally planned bonus mob. Maybe it was meant to be one of the MA spawned ones and he wisely chose not to go with that again right now :laugh:

strange reaction to the SEG. i see it as an oppurtunity to join up with higher skill players to take down a mob i'd normally have no hope with. and lets face it, getting a global on a SEG is going to take alot fewer mobs than rippersnappers.

i was expecting more complaint from the ubers about the foul - picture a half dozen shadow and supremacy wearing, top 10 soc members chasing round after them :laugh:

to the few crying about seg's being too hard for support... good thing the bonus mob is for main and support huh :p

Back