***Stage 2 Moblist***

for the whiners,

SEG are damm fucking site easier to global on that rippersnappers!!

to the few crying about seg's being too hard for support... good thing the bonus mob is for main and support huh :p

Yes ;) (btw I'm not whining about them myself, just said I understand others who feel they may have probs with them).

And yes, no comparsion at all to rippersnappers :laugh:

Sweet ;) Segs are a present... a good team with bravos can take them down easy... don't need to be ueber for that... just organised.. ;)

since he said that absolutely no one would have trouble getting the next bonus mob

Well tbh, he's probably right. SEGs aren't as hard as people make out. Sure, they're a tough mob for most people to kill solo, but a team of say 3 people can take a fair bit out of them from range and they're not an always-hit mob like Hogglo.

Sure there'll be a few deaths, but I think when people actually get out there and try them in teams they'll be surprised by how easily they go down.

Segs (when i hunted them last) could one hit kill (nearly) anyone on our 3 man team,

they however have a crap hit rate and lowish health. Just needs some tactics to take em down.

strange reaction to the SEG. i see it as an oppurtunity to join up with higher skill players to take down a mob i'd normally have no hope with. and lets face it, getting a global on a SEG is going to take alot fewer mobs than rippersnappers.

My thoughts entirely.

i was expecting more complaint from the ubers about the foul - picture a half dozen shadow and supremacy wearing, top 10 soc members chasing round after them :laugh:

Also a mental picture I have lol, I can't imagine anyone spending long on them; even if they are a bit bigger than usual:)

Hurrikane

Australia doesn't need any advantage! :laugh:

Leave out the Beer!
Bring out the Guns!
Bring out the rest!
Australia will beat the best!

Set the ubers on us!
That's no fuss!
Our guns will make theirs hush!
:laugh:

Ze, Australian WoF Scorer.
:D

Will Stage 2 Island Intensity have the same START/FINISH LINE as stage 1..?

Or will you be introducing us to a new insteresting and obscure location?

Will Stage 2 Island Intensity have the same START/FINISH LINE as stage 1..?

Or will you be introducing us to a new insteresting and obscure location?

I was assuming Deathifiers castle... but that may be too easy :laugh:

Probably in the middle of Globster land

I think the SEG is an OK mob as a Bonus Mob, and I agree with Hurricane that it will give people the possibility to hunt them.

My question is... if SEG is Bonus mob on stage 2, what would a Semi-final (for example) Bonus mob look like? I was somehow under the impression that the higher the stage/round, the more dangerous the mobs; oh well... I guess I was wrong.

No doubt Hurri has some clever mixes of mobs in mind, carefully chosen to test Metal, Skill, Kit and tactics...

He plays those cards very close to his chest though, not even other Hounds know what is in store...

Wouldn't have it any other way...

I think the SEG is an OK mob as a Bonus Mob, and I agree with Hurricane that it will give people the possibility to hunt them.

My question is... if SEG is Bonus mob on stage 2, what would a Semi-final (for example) Bonus mob look like? I was somehow under the impression that the higher the stage/round, the more dangerous the mobs; oh well... I guess I was wrong.

Well, from a difficulty point of view, the SEGS are a really "easy" bonus mob to get the Bonus on.

As it gets harder as we go through the comp what's the bet we see things like Gnib in this position :eek:

Well, from a difficulty point of view, the SEGS are a really "easy" bonus mob to get the Bonus on.

As it gets harder as we go through the comp what's the bet we see things like Gnib in this position :eek:

I promise NO Gibnibs;)

The Bonus Mob is one that doesn't fall into any one category: It's either something that doesn't global very often, something that's quite hard to kill or a mixture of the two. Looking forward to annoying and entertaining you with what's to come:)

Hurrikane

I promise NO Gibnibs;)

The Bonus Mob is one that doesn't fall into any one category: It's either something that doesn't global very often, something that's quite hard to kill or a mixture of the two. Looking forward to annoying and entertaining you with what's to come:)

Hurrikane

Loooool!!! Sounds good; I already am very "annoyed" :laugh:. Ohh... and thanks for the clarification.

Bonus: Second Entity (All Maturities): 25 Points.

All other Bonuses remain from the last Stage.

Just to be sure (as I might be helping judging this time around) by this I assume you mean variety boost, sweep bonus, Susan, HoF, etc. are still in place, and NOT that the Rippers are still a bonus mob as well this time around, correct?

Can't imagine why anyone would possibly want to go after Rippers again over SEG, but just want to be sure...

Thanks, Mack

Just to be sure (as I might be helping judging this time around) by this I assume you mean variety boost, sweep bonus, Susan, HoF, etc. are still in place, and NOT that the Rippers are still a bonus mob as well this time around, correct?

Can't imagine why anyone would possibly want to go after Rippers again over SEG, but just want to be sure...

Thanks, Mack

Yep, the clue was in the "other":)

Hurrikane

Yep, the clue was in the "other"

Thanx. Yeh, that's the way I interpretted it, but already had one person read it as Rippers were the "other" so wanted to make sure no one else did the same...lot of folks with English as a 2nd language. :)

Thanx. Yeh, that's the way I interpretted it, but already had one person read it as Rippers were the "other" so wanted to make sure no one else did the same...lot of folks with English as a 2nd language. :)

LOL looking back I can see my reply could be seen as sarcastic. Not my intent at all, just replied a bit quickly:)

Thanks for pointing it out.

Hurrikane

The precise WoF spawn layout is being fine tuned and when ready will be posted here, well before stage 2 kicks off.

For those spawns being adjusted they will be setup a couple of days before the weekend and returned to normal a couple of days after.

There will be no changes during the weekend.

- Deathifier

For planning purposes, do we know when the spawns will be ready? For instance, if I organise a practice session for Thursday evening will the spawns be there then?

For planning purposes, do we know when the spawns will be ready? For instance, if I organise a practice session for Thursday evening will the spawns be there then?

I haven't fixed the times yet, though I can give you a rough guide.
Spawn setup: Thursday the 19th, probably early afternoon.
Spawn restored to normal: Tuesday the 24th, probably early afternoon.

I probably won't have more accurate numbers for a few days.

- Deathifier

Sorry if I missed it, but I have had a good look - has this weekend's Start location been published yet?

Sorry if I missed it, but I have had a good look - has this weekend's Start location been published yet?

Here you go:) (In all Team Threads now, sorry for the delay)

The Start/Finish Point for this Stage is NOT on TI,
it is to the north.....

Amethera
15351, 33533, 511

With TI's regular customers there too it made sense to keep with the WoF tradition of highlighting remote locations.

Hurrikane

Back