***Stage 3 Moblist***

Nice spawns on the whole I think. Good job Hurri and MA. If they respawn at a sufficient rate it should be a lot of fun out there tomorrow.

Malcruentor Spawn was big enough..
Only two problems..
Between the spawns it took like 10 minutes for a new spawn to arrive (wait wait and wait some more) and second problem,, I never ever expected such bad loot on such strong mobs ....
Our team killed many of the high ends of the Malcs but not one single mini.. not to mention globals :mad:

To my very big surprise I saw team USA getting global after global just after we had to stop.. USA could hunt on for some reason (?) :scratch2:

No one else finds it OUTRAGEOUS that Molisk's loot has been ADJUSTED (read nerfed) by cutting down A LOT of the teeth drop ?
If in the past (before this weekend) you could get 20 teeth in 3 loots, now you get 20 teeth in 3 damn hours from high maturities?

This sounds so very wrong to me... I know everything it's dynamic and ..controlled but this is simply outrageous.

Very sorry for the offtopic.

Only two problems..
Between the spawns it took like 10 minutes for a new spawn to arrive (wait wait and wait some more) and second problem,, I never ever expected such bad loot on such strong mobs ....
Our team killed many of the high ends of the Malcs but not one single mini.. not to mention globals :mad:

Hurri has been communicating with FPC staff regarding the special spawns for the WoF, but loot requests have fallen on deaf ears...

To my very big surprise I saw team USA getting global after global just after we had to stop.. USA could hunt on for some reason (?) :scratch2:

USA, Italy, Norway and Greece started their matches at 18:00 MA Time, therefore their hunts ended at 21:00 MA Time. We were aware of which teams were hunting and when, believe me ;) At one time, we had 14 teams going at once with some about to stop hunting and needing scores while others were gearing up to start their hunts. Despite all this, we were able to total scores for hunts that were finishing, get teamed with groups about to start and initiate PM traffic, verfiy the hunters were either all returned and / or all present and ready... the list is endless.

We try... we try...

No one else finds it OUTRAGEOUS that Molisk's loot has been ADJUSTED (read nerfed) by cutting down A LOT of the teeth drop ?
If in the past (before this weekend) you could get 20 teeth in 3 loots, now you get 20 teeth in 3 damn hours from high maturities?

This sounds so very wrong to me... I know everything it's dynamic and ..controlled but this is simply outrageous.

Very sorry for the offtopic.

Not convinced it was adjusted; it may have just been that around a third of the active population hunted Molisks yesterday, and there's only so many teeth per day allowed. Or something.

Hurrikane

Only two problems..

I was told the Oshiri Spawn didn't have the same issues; the Eudoria spawn was a (welcome) late addition and therefore not open to complaint:)

Hurrikane

Yeah, thanks for ...cooling me down a bit. "Or something" sounds much better :)
It's been reported by 3-4 support teams. Meh... Let's see what future brings because the present kinda sucks ROFL

Hurri has been communicating with FPC staff regarding the special spawns for the WoF, but loot requests have fallen on deaf ears...

USA, Italy, Norway and Greece started their matches at 18:00 MA Time, therefore their hunts ended at 21:00 MA Time. We were aware of which teams were hunting and when, believe me ;) At one time, we had 14 teams going at once with some about to stop hunting and needing scores while others were gearing up to start their hunts. Despite all this, we were able to total scores for hunts that were finishing, get teamed with groups about to start and initiate PM traffic, verfiy the hunters were either all returned and / or all present and ready... the list is endless.

We try... we try...

I know I know :)

I Didnt know there where 4 teams still competing. It would have been not so good if only USA and opponent where allowed to hunt outside a pre defined timeslot since they would have had a lot less competition getting mobs then.

I know I know :)

I Didnt know there where 4 teams still competing. It would have been not so good if only USA and opponent where allowed to hunt outside a pre defined timeslot since they would have had a lot less competition getting mobs then.

It was a nightmare getting teams to settle on times this weekend so next weekend I'll be opening up 2 more slots on Sunday to cope with it.

Hurrikane

I was told the Oshiri Spawn didn't have the same issues; the Eudoria spawn was a (welcome) late addition and therefore not open to complaint:)

Hurrikane

I believe its tricky ofcourse to balance a spawn without any opportunity to test in advance.
So I will not complain about the spawn there but just about the bastards of the other teams that killed the spawn too quickly :D
Ofcourse we, the Netherlands, where so polite to leave some for other teams.. *Wizzles innocently*

you know something , create a new spawn then the loot pool for it is empty, i think with a week of players camping them the loots will improve alot!!

EDIT: Posted in Australia thread ;)

It was a nightmare getting teams to settle on times this weekend so next weekend I'll be opening up 2 more slots on Sunday to cope with it.

Hurrikane

I know its been a busy weekend, but any chance we can get details of the slots available next weekend pretty soon?

I know its been a busy weekend, but any chance we can get details of the slots available next weekend pretty soon?

Slot A: 12:00

Slot B: 16:00

Slot C: 20:00

Slot D: 00:00

Slot E: 08:00

Slot F: 12:00

This will all be confirmed in the team threads within....hours lol

Hurrikane

Slot A: 12:00

Slot B: 16:00

Slot C: 20:00

Slot D: 00:00

Slot E: 08:00

Slot F: 12:00

This will all be confirmed in the team threads within....hours lol

Hurrikane

Thanks Hurri :)

Back to the other teams hunting outside there time slot. I saw a lot of what I call cheating. While Team USA was out on there hunt other teams were there using there WoF team name after there time slot was over. I feel this was just to try and take as many kills away from USA Support and other teams hunting during there assigned time as they could. But judging by the USA scores I think they failed at there attempt ;)

Back to the other teams hunting outside there time slot. I saw a lot of what I call cheating. While Team USA was out on there hunt other teams were there using there WoF team name after there time slot was over. I feel this was just to try and take as many kills away from USA Support and other teams hunting during there assigned time as they could. But judging by the USA scores I think they failed at there attempt ;)

Part of this at least is the trend to name a team similarly to names they see spamming the chat, to see if putting WoF in the name gives better loot. Not sure it does lol

Hurrikane

They were practicing for next round!

Anyone can create a team with any name. We can't control that. We know when teams are hunting for points... and when they are not hunting for points the globals are naturally ignored by us. In a way, this could be seen as a sound tactic. After all, each global scored by another team is one less kill for the competition. Not exactly sporting, but nothing anyone can do about that.

Some stats on the scoring in Stage 3 so far (including matches played yesterday, 18 APR 09)

Code:
             AVERAGE
MOB            LOOT

Malcruentor   151.61
Hispidus      100.30
Scaboreas      92.77
Ambulimax      92.04
Molisk         83.93
Tezlapod       73.69
Phasm         115.70

Honestly, no real surprises there... but I gotta do something with all this data :thumbup:

Of course, we have no way of knowing if you looted 20 PED, only globals are factored in here for obvious reasons.

greece vs Czech for 16 ma!

Anyone can create a team with any name. We can't control that. We know when teams are hunting for points... and when they are not hunting for points the globals are naturally ignored by us. In a way, this could be seen as a sound tactic. After all, each global scored by another team is one less kill for the competition. Not exactly sporting, but nothing anyone can do about that.

Been a bit since I checked this thread sorry to take so long to reply. But it was in fact the support team for the round that finished before us. Our support team was there and was watching them hunt waiting for our turn to go. When there time slot was up they continued to hunt in the same area instead of allowing another team have the uninteruped experiance they just had. Bad sportsmanship if you ask me. But no matter they still lost ;)

Stage 3 Mob Totals

Stage 3 data is finally all in, so here are the results of your labors:

All the numbers of mobs and the global totals they produced ;)

wof_2009_mob_results_stage_3_totals_309589.jpg

Last edited:
Apologies... especially to any landowners that sponsored Stage 3 mobs. I had posted the incorrect totals for the mobs. The correct table is posted above.

You do Great Work, RJ... :thumbup:

However, clearly, Wales were Robbed ;)

Reactions: Lee
as a question goes....

Hello peeep's ... i would like only to know what contryes are left in WoF .. can anybody just post that without so much digits and so . Also when is next stage if it is knowned and whom against whom will be.

ty very much

Hello peeep's ... i would like only to know what contryes are left in WoF .. can anybody just post that without so much digits and so . Also when is next stage if it is knowned and whom against whom will be.

ty very much

Greetings,

The upcoming matches for Stage 4.2 (6 JUN - 7 JUN 2009)

Group A
England (3-1) v Italy (2-2)
Romania (4-0) v Scotland (3-1)

Group B
USA (4-0) v Poland (1-3)
Sweden (2-2) v Portugal (3-1)

Group C
France (3-1) v Greece (2-2)
Australia (4-0) v Canada (3-1)

As posted in https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2009/142485-wof-hunt-calendar.html

Back