Stamina the class divide

I'm ever so sorry time machines do not exist. But pray tell, exactly what was stopping you playing PE in 2001, 2002 and obtaining these items? It's not exactly an injustice just because you didn't play then.

That's like me saying it's an absolute disgrace that I don't own any original da vinci's - I didn't get the chance to buy them in 1400!!

Agreed. That one was not present for an opportunity when the opportunity was present does not constitute an injustice. It constitutes not being present for the event. An injustice would be if you were specifically barred from participating. To my recollection, nobody was. I chose not to play PE, despite hearing about it while playing Asheron's Call. Must say, bad decision on my part. My fault though.

Ok. And?

Wow, this seems like a very important topic, with so many people weighing in.

Can somebody tell me what the current MU on Stamina is? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wow, this seems like a very important topic, with so many people weighing in.

Can somebody tell me what the current MU on Stamina is? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Its so important its posted on 2 separate forums...

Stamina, it seems, is priceless due to its declining presence within the product. You know, because all those ubers from yesterday are hanging around.

Oh, wait. Then why are all these threads in existence about old timers quitting? :scratch2:

Agreed. That one was not present for an opportunity when the opportunity was present does not constitute an injustice. It constitutes not being present for the event. An injustice would be if you were specifically barred from participating. To my recollection, nobody was. I chose not to play PE, despite hearing about it while playing Asheron's Call. Must say, bad decision on my part. My fault though.

Ok. And?

Justice:

Justice is a concept of moral rightness based on ethics, rationality, law, natural law, religion, equity or fairness, as well as the administration of the law, taking into account the inalienable and inborn rights of all human beings and citizens, the right of all people and individuals to equal protection before the law of their civil rights, without discrimination on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, or other characteristics, and is further regarded as being inclusive of social justice.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
You typed up that whole paragraph without even knowing what injustice is. Nice.

Justice:
You typed up that whole paragraph without even knowing what injustice is. Nice.

Just curious if you read your post. Cause I'm not getting where under the law, you or anyone else in this game or more importantly on this thread complaining, has been denied a single, fucking, solitary thing.

You elected to not participate. Either through ignorance or through choice, you were not present when the product was. You were barred from nothing.

No injustice.

Highlighting age is nonsensical. Your age had nothing to do with anything. Quit grasping at straws. You're wrong, and this entire thread is based on a faulty, and erroneous, premise.

Thank you. Drive through.

Just curious if you read your post. Cause I'm not getting where under the law, you or anyone else in this game or more importantly on this thread complaining, has been denied a single, fucking, solitary thing.

You elected to not participate. Either through ignorance or through choice, you were not present when the product was. You were barred from nothing.

No injustice.

Highlighting age is nonsensical. Your age had nothing to do with anything. Quit grasping at straws. You're wrong, and this entire thread is based on a faulty, and erroneous, premise.

I am going to move on; I'm not going to teach an adult who doesn't understand what justice and injustice mean. Laters!

Well if anyone invents a Time machine please share we could change the world....... Let's Go pick up Jesus and solve all the issues of the day

aaahhhhh only go back in time to get stamina ha
WE could change the world!!!!

Well if anyone invents a Time machine please share we could change the world....... Let's Go pick up Jesus and solve all the issues of the day

aaahhhhh only go back in time to get stamina ha
WE could change the world!!!!

the state lottery would be bankrupt rather fast I guess :d

:handjob:
"
In 1889 in Oklahoma you could get a piece of land for free by just running towards it.

Now you have to pay of you want land, it's not fair I want a piece of land for free as well!
"

"
In 1889 in Oklahoma you could get a piece of land for free by just running towards it.

Now you have to pay of you want land, it's not fair I want a piece of land for free as well!
"

And maybe turn around and run the opposite way if some Native Americans started shooting arrows back at you.

:cowboy:

"

"

In comparison to now, where the residents of Oklahoma are incapable of running.

I JEST I JEST! :laugh:

"

"

In other news today, Pioneers were found dead on the frontier with arrows in their back, apparently their high level of stamina was no help at all.

In other news today, Pioneers were found dead on the frontier with arrows in their back, apparently their high level of stamina was no help at all.

Hahahahaha! :ahh:

No injustice.

Must spread rep...blah blah. Let me just say this bwhahahahahaha!

Back