Starter Pack Pre-release event!

Twisted logic.

Atroxes are not Daspletors. Should people hunting Trox be free to hop in vehicle and fly away when mob that's too big for them is next to them?

Yes.

How do you think, what those new players will do when they grow up and go for bigger mobs, if you would teach them such tactics since beginning? Very bad schooling.

Allowing that behavior at some levels and prohibiting on others is just silly!

It's not prohibited on any level. Show me the rule that says you have to kill any mob that agros you or all mobs you see and that you have to stand there taking armor damage from 4 ninja mobs until you die. You're allowed to be selective when you hunt, in fact, I would say it's sloppy to be otherwise. :)

Last edited:
Nice event! Cool prizes! And really great information on where mobs are, etc.
Well done!

This is great idea!

Something this game have been lacking for years now! a noob event all can participate in, and all have a fair chance of winning.

This time Terminator wont win :silly2:

PS: Yes im aware they can grind them with terminator and still win but i doubt they will.

This is great idea!

Something this game have been lacking for years now! a noob event all can participate in, and all have a fair chance of winning.

This time Terminator wont win :silly2:

PS: Yes im aware they can grind them with terminator and still win but i doubt they will.

No need for dps as it's killshot that counts..
Get ready for some complaints

Lol not as much complaints as we get from you in this thread alone :)

complaints about your negativity :D

Why are you even talking about killshot when its HSL that wins?

Nice. Excited about the event.

Yes.

It's not prohibited on any level. Show me the rule that says you have to kill any mob that agros you or all mobs you see and that you have to stand there taking armor damage from 4 ninja mobs until you die. You're allowed to be selective when you hunt, in fact, I would say it's sloppy to be otherwise. :)

Dying and coming back is also part of a game, otherwise TP/Revive chips would have little use.

That said I agree that sometimes it is sometimes necessary to escape from ninja spawner, everybody do that ocassionally.
But escaping every time there is second mob on you and then continuing shooting from safe distance is wrong.
It can be easily exploited by aggroing second mob when first one reaches you and then escaping and continuing killing half dead mob from distance, thus avoiding most of defensive costs.

Making it a profession/team role however is somewhat different thing and I do understand why Das is concerned.

Bee, did you even bother to read the whole page?

Kill shot counts only in case of team.
I hope ;)

Teams are allowed in this event, but note that the highest single loot will be attributed to the avatar who scores the killing blow.

Indeed.. Wonder why they did that
Atleast the team will get the loot lol
tbh, to me it just looks like another event that took 45 minutes to create, including the extra webpage
Remember how they changed mayhem to instances becouse some teams where getting too big... now they are asking for big teams with this rule( killshot counts), only stopper is the value of the prices

On the plus side, this will be a great time to finish argonaut iron mission :).

Escape Driver for hire. Available for kill shots as well. Cheap rates.

Great looking event! All skill levels can join. Prizes kept reasonable so no ubers cycling a million peds to secure top spots.

Any mention on the prize armor stats?

Really?
REALLY?

Guess VTOL hunting is officially allowed now?

Can someone from the office pls comment on the escape driver thingy so I have someone to -rep? :wtg:

Ps incase vtol hunting is now allowed I will be taking offers on ALL my armor sets & defense skills
Full sala, grem, phantom, +- 1250 TT evade etc

If I go w/o armor on strong mobs I will feel outmatched also, can I then use my vehicle..
IMO it's just asking to 'exploit', shouldn't even call it that anymore
But it is for sure a good way to educate noobs.

& yes, I saw Kim just read this thread & not comment.. shows me again how much they actually care.

I agree on that, but it's not what's written

It states escape vehicle drivers, to me this means a person that is ready to take you away from the mob.. meaning this will not happen only once/hour
secondly... It doesn't matter wether it's a puny or a dasp..
It's the same as saying the amp exploit would've been 'ok' with lvl 2 amps but not with lvl 13's

tbh, to me it just looks like another event that took 45 minutes to create, including the extra webpage
Remember how they changed mayhem to instances becouse some teams where getting too big... now they are asking for big teams with this rule( killshot counts), only stopper is the value of the prices

SHUT UP!!!! u have so many complains already dumbass!!

It's an event where the prizes are untradeable and indivisible and go to HSL. How would you assign them in the case of a team? I think any way you do it there would be potential complaints and killshot seems as good to me as any.

Shared loot with killshot as entry would be another matter. Can you imagine an event like that with hydras or something? :laugh:

ETA: tinfoil hat mode: killshot as valid ticket for teams on a small mob like this could lead to lots of overkill... ka-ching

Are you guys fighting already?

:popcorn:

It's an event where the prizes are untradeable and indivisible and go to HSL. How would you assign them in the case of a team? I think any way you do it there would be potential complaints and killshot seems as good to me as any.

Shared loot with killshot as entry would be another matter. Can you imagine an event like that with hydras or something? :laugh:

ETA: tinfoil hat mode: killshot as valid ticket for teams on a small mob like this could lead to lots of overkill... ka-ching

I would use most damage like the mission points or mayhem
If the prizes where worth it, I could make several support teams of 11 ppl & just switch teams every now & then to do killshots.
I even could do it eco with a launcher as the escape-driver is allowed, just drive them to a pile

If I go w/o armor on strong mobs I will feel outmatched also, can I then use my vehicle..
IMO it's just asking to 'exploit', shouldn't even call it that anymore
But it is for sure a good way to educate noobs.

& yes, I saw Kim just read this thread & not comment.. shows me again how much they actually care.

Was it ever deemed illegal to jump in your regular land vehicle and drive a bit further away and shoot again? The mob is still chasing you... The whole deal with vtol hunting was that they stopped chasing you and needed to aggro again. If you lag or fuck up, you still could take vehicle damage and decay.

Was it ever deemed illegal to jump in your regular land vehicle and drive a bit further away and shoot again? The mob is still chasing you... The whole deal with vtol hunting was that they stopped chasing you and needed to aggro again. If you lag or fuck up, you still could take vehicle damage and decay.

Don't know the exact thread but it was mentioned that we can't shoot a mob then get in land vehicle and drive to safe distance and shoot again.

The way the OP was posted it sounds like it is okay if you are not the driver of the vehicle regardless of flying or not......:dunce:

Yes it was, just ask support
Several ppl where doing this on osseo's & malcs near oshiri a few years ago

not the VTOL shit again, can we moved it to another thread

Yes it was, just ask support
Several ppl where doing this on osseo's & malcs near oshiri a few years ago

Ok, np, I might have missed that one.

... team up with other players and use different roles as riflemen, Healers (FAP) and even escape vehicle drivers.
It says nowhere it's only about ground vehicles.

I read it: "VTOL hunting is now officially approved".

And then i look at my armor decay while hunting anything that's lvl 50 and up. While using pistols or melee my armor decay is roughly 10% compared to total ammo cost. 1000 ped hunt 100 ped lost for armor decay. Hmmm. :scratch2:

I read it again and now it reads: "You must NOT avoid any chance to cheat the system any way you can, dumbass!"

Letting the genie out of the bottle is easy. Getting it back in, that's the tricky part. Good luck, MA... :smoke:

It says nowhere it's only about ground vehicles.

I read it: "VTOL hunting is now officially approved".

And then i look at my armor decay while hunting anything that's lvl 50 and up. While using pistols or melee my armor decay is roughly 10% compared to total ammo cost. 1000 ped hunt 100 ped lost for armor decay. Hmmm. :scratch2:

I read it again and now it reads: "You must NOT avoid any chance to cheat the system any way you can, dumbass!"

Letting the genie out of the bottle is easy. Getting it back in, that's the tricky part. Good luck, MA... :smoke:

Genie out of the bottle.... I wonder how many players will risk getting their accounts locked for a bit of armor decay saving. And when they get locked and Mindark simply doesnt react to anything..... Genie is still in the bottle.. that's the advantage of no communication.

Seriously guys its an event for noobs. Oh wow for the prizes! All ubers must join come on!!!

...!!!

Rock, ever considered that it's a principle thing?

Genie out of the bottle.... I wonder how many players will risk getting their accounts locked for a bit of armor decay saving. And when they get locked and Mindark simply doesnt react to anything..... Genie is still in the bottle.. that's the advantage of no communication.
Well, the ugly truth is, there's ppl that have trapped the mobs for ages now. Nothing happens.
The word spreads and players with higher and higher levels (with more to lose) are quietly moving over to the Darkside... or whichever side it is.

Back