Starter Pack Pre-release event!

Armor stats for the prizes??

nice event for newbies, mnore need for newbies than for ubers.
nice done rly + rep

p.s. for dasouth . I know how u feel about that, but you also know that even ubers like "rei" trap mobs in trees near zeladoth (have video).

i think Mindark opinion to this is : they still spend money.

and when i noticed that you get much less loot if you do kill mob before it hits you or hunt with mod faper naked.

so in "spending" decay problem it is solved. but ofc it is not fair against "evade" skilled users. and huge armors taht cost ALOT.

Last edited:
Reactions: das
Event Dates
  • Event Start: Friday, June 6, 14:00 UTC
  • Event End: Monday, June 9, 14:00 UTC
Spawn Locations
  • Fort Ithaca: map coordinates 69028, 87093

argospawn.jpg

No Comment.

Any plans of creating a leaderboard of some kind ?
Either by MA, or otherwise on entropialife would be nice...

Nobleone

Old Alpha

Reason
rule 2.2 - please refrain from personal attacks on other members

Seriously? I got modded for asking a straight question of Nighthawk?

Nobleone

Old Alpha

Reason
rule 2.2 - please refrain from personal attacks on other members

Of course you did.... :laugh: Does it surprise you?

Menace

Hm? Feel free to PM me your question if you wish. Haven't been to the forum for a couple of days, so missed it.

Not hopeful about it actually being anything constructive tho, considering the insulting negrep (that quite frankly made no sense) you gave me for my earlier post in this thread (and earlier posts against me from ya) :dunno:

no lvl limitation for player ?

For those that think, "vehicle escape" means vtol exploiting, need their head examined!

Rgds

Ace

Can we keep these Argo spawns for awhile? Thanks for the nice event.

Congrats to the winners :yay:

Today in account creation process newcomers shud pay for things they dont know their use and their stats lol.

Do you think that MA wil remove revival terminals or apply new fee to pay for use a service on revival/trade/repair terminals?
What difference is between H-DNA - Automated revival device and M-DNA - Automated revival device?

Today in account creation process newcomers shud pay for things they dont know their use and their stats lol.

Do you think that MA wil remove revival terminals or apply new fee to pay for use a service on revival/trade/repair terminals?
What difference is between H-DNA - Automated revival device and M-DNA - Automated revival device?

Like there aren't games that sell starter packs to new players. Open steam please. May be if your complain was that MA are stealing the idea of starter packs from some other games it was going to be little more valid.

Like there aren't games that sell starter packs to new players. Open steam please. May be if your complain was that MA are stealing the idea of starter packs from some other games it was going to be little more valid.

What complain ?
That "One H-DNA - Automated revival device" is so esential item for game play that you need it in starter pack because maybe EU dont have revival terminals or there are other types of punishment upon death?
Maybe you see kind of complain there but i just laughted on MA usual misleading style wich could be a problem for newcomer who dont know anything of EU.

What complain ?
That "One H-DNA - Automated revival device" is so esential item for game play that you need it in starter pack because maybe EU dont have revival terminals or there are other types of punishment upon death?
Maybe you see kind of complain there but i just laughted on MA usual misleading style wich could be a problem for newcomer who dont know anything of EU.

ikr, so far the starter packs look like a rip off compared to what you could just shop for using the ped.

Hope MA uses this new way to exploit cash out of new players to build space or ffs fix a few bugs.

ikr, so far the starter packs look like a rip off compared to what you could just shop for using the ped.

Hope MA uses this new way to exploit cash out of new players to build space or ffs fix a few bugs.

The Adjusted Harrier alone is worth it if you know how to use it

The Adjusted Harrier alone is worth it if you know how to use it

do explain how you put armor with 2pen/2impact/1burn/2cut/2stab and a terrible 600 durability to use?

at least 8% metabolic acceleration will let them run away when they figure out they're armor isn't worth diddly.

The CDT scout or w/e that red armor is you get a piece of when starting is worth way more, better protection, and killer durability for lower class armor. Well worth hunting down pieces on AH, and would cost you less then 10 USD to get.

Is it me, or have posts disappeared from this thread?

Summary: tests claiming to show no speed improvement. I imagine the full armour was worn in the tests.

I thought it was then here that I wrote maybe MA has put a speed boost max on the armour that drops off as you get natural speed...., except I wrote it a bit ironically.

A better way of writing it would be that the boost possibly only affects speed up to some maximum, so non-noobs do not benefit after some point.....

Edit: many thanks to Axe below! My mistake - although I think there was something strange about 'new posts' not updating, as I didn't see the correct thread listed either....

Edit2: the website launch thread still isn't showing up for me, but other threads are updating properly... hmmmmmmm (plus thanks for the rep note :) )

(now it is finally showing.... gotta love those days when computers have bad hair days!!!)

Last edited:
Is it me, or have posts disappeared from this thread?

Summary: tests claiming to show no speed improvement. I imagine the full armour was worn in the tests.

I thought it was then here that I wrote maybe MA has put a speed boost max on the armour that drops off as you get natural speed...., except I wrote it a bit ironically.

A better way of writing it would be that the boost possibly only affects speed up to some maximum, so non-noobs do not benefit after some point.....

you posted in another thread :)

What is the betting that MA has got a hidden MAX level on the speed gain , so that noobs can be faster than otherwise, but not actually faster than non-noobs? Non-noobs gain nothing at all:
"You are already 10/10 on this armour's running skill bonus. This armour can only boost you when below 10/10. Thank you for your deposit!"

Back