Stay out of the US Marco!

Status
This topic has been brought up 10 times, let it rest.

Oh geez.... the big-bad US is going to get you :)

All I can say is :rofl: . Marco and Jan have nothing to worry about.

This is a unique situation; because if he has some businesses in the US he has to follow US laws. If you have assets in the US you have to play by their rules and this dude decided he didn't want. MA has no US assets thus is exempt.

Before you go on a US bashing run you should understand why this guy got picked up.

However it does bring up a huge issue with the new gambling law. If the law passes it will make it illegal for Visa, Mastercard or other US-based payment systems to do business with gambling sites, thus if the US determines that EU is gambling, no more deposits via creditcard by US players.

Epictetus said:

I agree... this was really just meant as a joke... sorry :(.... can we get a lock up in here?

CareBear said:
I agree... this was really just meant as a joke... sorry :(.... can we get a lock up in here?

Epictetus said:

I was unaware of this, although 10 times, I'm shocked that I missed it that many times.

Unfortunately my posts steered this into the realms of Politics, so, yup, we need to be MS9red :)

AkiranBlade said:
Unfortunately my posts steered this into the realms of Politics, so, yup, we need to be MS9red :)

SUCH a wise man ;) ... and yes, you led it right into the Rule #16 zone my dear friend, but at least I can leave the Viper on the wall, so there's nothing left but to ...

:locked:

Last edited:
Status
Back