Stuck in space

Unless your in a safe station:
> Dont hit T
> Dont "Exit Entropia" via count down.
> Avoid dying by mob
> Avoid me

But prolly most important depending on your system....Go Safe Settings BEFORE you enter space to help prevent RAM crash....

So are you saying Enter space in safe mode, advoid mobs, dont log out in space, advoid pirates and hope you dont crash? Ok sounds like advoid space unless you want to risk spending the weekend floating in space.

If you are stuck dead in space you must be logged out in order for the support team to be able to relocate your avatar.

I wanted to give a bad prediction... but stopped!

Unless your in a safe station:
> Dont hit T
> Dont "Exit Entropia" via count down.
> Avoid dying by mob
> Avoid me

Add to that:

• don't do anything that might interrupt your internet connection
• if you've been on planet for a while, relog before heading to space

Now that it's the weekend, can anyone confirm that Mindark is still responding to stuck requests?

Heh, I was on Ark doing some hunting and such. Logged off. Logged back on and im in space lol, dead lol.

Dev's pls give this nooby a hand....Dropship grounds

did you get all that loot from stagger?

I was shot and killed in space, now floating around like a piece of junk, i hope they will fix this bug soon. Strange that this and similar problems keeps poping up.

Looks like he tried to log out before losing the loot he was carrying.:eek:

Indeed, he'd rather suicide than face up, but he is known for this kind of chicken ass crap already. Least now you all have a clue as to what loot the dropships carry ;)

Ive said it before and ill say it again...I kinda like the fact that ill be screwed for a while if i die...makes fights so much more fun when u face off and you know one of you is gonna be stuffed :)

MA, can we work something along these lines ? Loot each others ships (Smaller ships) etc

did you get all that loot from stagger?

Sure...in Dropship sector

Had you been to space recently? More details please.

Yep but just went from NI to Ark, other then lag when I tried to enter the atmosphere it was uneventful. I was even o nthe planet surface for a couple hours, died, TP'd around etc.

The only strange thing I noticed was double HoF postings, each message appeared twice in my chat box

Yep but just went from NI to Ark, other then lag when I tried to enter the atmosphere it was uneventful. I was even o nthe planet surface for a couple hours, died, TP'd around etc.

The only strange thing I noticed was double HoF postings, each message appeared twice in my chat box

We've heard of this kind of thing before. It's a smart idea to relog once you land on a planet (before you start accumulating loot in your inventory). Interesting about the hof messages. Sounds like the space server didn't want to let you go. I've seen duplicate messages once before... I'll have to watch out for them.

I suppose its quite difficult to un-stick someone from space, its only been 5 hours. How long has it taken for others to be relocated?

I suppose its quite difficult to un-stick someone from space, its only been 5 hours. How long has it taken for others to be relocated?

Longer than 8 hours and still nothing guess it is because weekend and all MA personal is resting :):mad:

Longer than 8 hours and still nothing guess it is because weekend and all MA personal is resting :):mad:

Yea im out too after ram crash mid chase (lucky bastards got away)...suffering for my sins since few hours ago....Seems MA supp clocked out....

KIM...hows about it ? Im logged out...Move to Crystal Palace plz ...Daisy A-2-O ColdFinger

I've been relocated in 10 minutes, logged off after sending support case :tongue2:

Wondering if the response time is linked to total money deposited ingame

Cynical much?

It is very likely linked to MA office hours.

:rolleyes:

Cynical much?

It is very likely linked to MA office hours.

I like to have multiple probabilities in my thinking! MA's office hours shouldnt' alter the queue! first come first serve! That's the simplest way to do it!

Alternatively, stratification/prioritize! But based in what in this similar situation?

MA's Office hours
Friends of undercover MA staffs
deposited money
relatively active vs inactive avatars
etc
etc

EDIT: MA's Office hours adeded............wizzszz........please smile now! :)

Last edited:
This is typical. 12 hours is not a long time, especially for the weekend. More than 24 to 48 hours is typical. Not saying this is acceptable customer service, just the way it's been.

This is typical. 12 hours is not a long time, especially for the weekend. More than 24 to 48 hours is typical. Not saying this is acceptable customer service, just the way it's been.

I hear ya, pretty unacceptable on MA's part. hour 14.

I like to have multiple probabilities in my thinking!

No, you just jumped on the "bad bad MA wants all our money" bandwagon - it didn't even require much from your side, only some stereotyped thinking.

"Multiple probabilities"? Should be more like "multiple prejudices"...

MA's office hours shouldnt' alter the que! first come first serve! That's the simplest way to do it!

Why should it alter the queue? It takes only seconds to move someone - there is not even a queue...

What you claim here is that MA moves some people who deposit much and leaves others waiting for hours - if EU would be YOUR company, would you tell your employees to let some of the players wait, simply because they didn't deposit as much? And would you let every employee know what people deposited? I wouldn't, neither the first nor the last...

Alternatively, stratification/prioritize! But based in what in this similar situation?

Friends of undercover MA staffs
deposited money
relatively active vs inactive avatars
etc
etc

Before you keep telling everyone that there is a priority list, shouldn't you prove that there IS indeed a priority list?

Or are you just trolling?

No, you just jumped on the "bad bad MA wants all our money" bandwagon - it didn't even require much from your side, only some stereotyped thinking.

"Multiple probabilities"? Should be more like "multiple prejudices"...

Why should it alter the queue? It takes only seconds to move someone - there is not even a queue...

What you claim here is that MA moves some people who deposit much and leaves others waiting for hours - if EU would be YOUR company, would you tell your employees to let some of the players wait, simply because they didn't deposit as much? And would you let every employee know what people deposited? I wouldn't, neither the first nor the last...

Before you keep telling everyone that there is a priority list, shouldn't you prove that there IS indeed a priority list?

Or are you just trolling?

LOL, I was just trying to figure the reasons for this huge variation.

But looks like i got some of your neurons firing too much.....................take a deep breath, and relax!

LOL, I was just trying to figure the reasons for this huge variation.

But looks like i got some of your neurons firing too much...

I gave an excellent explanation for the variations - you've chosen to ignore it and instead created the myth of a "queue", for which there are absolutely no evidences whatsoever.

Now, instead of rethinking the crap you wrote you tell me to relax - as if the problem would be on MY side. That's pretty pathetic.

12 hours. Does MA even provide support on the weekends or what?

Apparently not.

And to be honest, i don't see a single reason why they should - what ever happens inside EU could be that important?

Stuck also

I am also stuck in space just outside Calypso space station. I noticed that when I press T instead of a 60 second countdown, it only lasts 10 seconds.

This is a 24/7 RCE environment (Supposedly NOT A GAME) with CLD "investors", land owners, banks, planet partners ALL depending on MA to get their shit sorted. Then you get weekends..PEAK times and suddenly support shuts down or goes on skeleton crew ^^...i mean WTF kind of logic is that ^^

MA let me tell you something

WEEKENDS are PEAK TIMES = THat means, this is the time MOST people get time to play..
you DO NOT go on skeleton crew during weekends, because when you leave people out in the cold during these times IT AFFECTS your investors and you in a BAD way.....Get it ? Its not good for business to NOT BE THERE for your customers, ESPECIALLY during what you damn well know are PEAK TIMES ^^

Yea im bloody stuck allong with MANY other since last night...PEAK TIME eh ^^

FFS....INSANE business logic from you guys....honestly insane....guess you lot are happy with what you got not to be too bothered ? Surviving, so its ok ? Doing ok, so fuck it ? You lot think these additcs are going to keep you going for how long ? Cause the new ppl sure as heck aint gonna hang around and put up with this shit ? Cause they ARE NOT addicts yet ^^ and will never be at this rate. Let me tell you little something....Good PR takes hard work....bad PR requires virtually NO EFFORT ^^ You get it ?

Plug the holes NOW

Last edited:
Back