Sweat too cheap! Fruit/Dung Collectng sucks > New kind of sweat!

Soberian

Dominant
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Soberian Sian Bekari
Everyone of you beginners should have realized it: Your hard sweat gather work doesn't get payed as good as it should be! You hardly get 0.8 these days and that's a big problem imo.
During all the 3 years im playing now the price was never below 1.0! I told MA once to give sweat a reasonable TT value but I just got the standard respond... "we pass your Ideas on to the design team". Alone no one of us may take effect on MAs decisions so we all have to do it together.
Actually the sweat price depends alot on the ME using higher players. But since many of them are leaving now (so many of my friends) the demand for ME goes down and so the sweat price.
I would all of you suggest to demand a new kind of sweat besides the one everyone of us knows. Name doesn't matter now. It should have more functions than just making ME, for example as material in crafting or maybe even some kind of healing drink.

I would like as many of you (not JUST beginners) to give some feedback in this thread and at the end everyone of us should send a mail to MA support, maybe this may make them introduce such thing and make EU more comfortable for everyone again.

Free Sweat with a reasonable TT Value? MA would lose money. I mean they really would/could lose a LOT of money and I think everyone agrees with that.
The only thing MA could do is improving MF and the sweat gatherer could stop selling below 1.0

Reactions: RR1
Free Sweat with a reasonable TT Value? MA would lose money. I mean they really would/could lose a LOT of money and I think everyone agrees with that.

See it that way: one less satisfied beginner now is one less PAYING player later.
The way MA treats beginners now is poison for their future income for sure.

Well bette lose some no depositing newcomers than losing the entire business due to TTing sweat

MF is nothing more than a little gimmick imo, I can live without it.
TT value of sweat would mean nothing else than that the ME makers have to pay a little over TT.

Anyway: Many ppl TT away all their wool and other stuff because they are just too lazy to search for a buyer just to get some % more. But there are still many tailoring ppl, no? ;)

Edit: The reason why I made this thread wasn't to demand higher sweat prices.. I wanted MA to make a full new type of sweat with more functions.

Last edited:
Well you do not get Wool for free...you have to go hunting and therefor invest some PEDs....anyways guess it is pointless since you won't see the point

I was replying to your argument that TTing away sweat would kill the whole ME and MF business... As you can see it in other professions this wouldnt happen since there are always enough ppl who want more than TT value.
I got the point m8.

ONCE AGAIN: This thread is not about highering sweat value!! Looks like u didn't understand the sense behind this thread..

I was talking about the EU business since MA could lose a lot money...anyways...you are whining for a higher sweat price and you are looking for a way to get it. That's all this thread is about

Nope, im not looking to higher the value of one thing, I want a new thing besides it with completely other functions.

I did not say that you only want MA to give it a higher TT value you just want more money for it no matter if it comes from MA or the players...

Everyone needs to relax a bit..

I can clearly see both points here... and there is room for both in this world without gettign at each other.

1) Soberian is right to mention the drop in sweat prices due to:
a) the lack of people buying sweat these days due to others not using it as much and:
b) the fact that it has no actual value other than what other people are willing to give .. therefore less competition to buy.

However
I wouldnt put any TT price on it at all I'd just leave it the same and I wouldnt create a NEW type of sweat or indeed make it easyer to sweat as that would just lead to other problems like EVERYONE sweating and other things.... the answer is really simple....

Soberian mentioned at the end a new drink or such like.

I think that would be a good idea.. it might not be that idea exactly but SOMETHING NEW in PE where we could USE Sweat in the production of something.. whertther it be healing items or power drinks or whatever..
But if there was something that people could craft or use sweat for then the need would slightly increase and therefore the demand would go up and because of that the price would go up to the traditional 1.1 or 1.2 as it used to be....

It is not like everyone was wondering why the sweat price dropped...it is more like...everyone knows about it

Hi all
First of all there is a tt value on sweat very low it may be but the reason sweat prices have gone down IMHO is that now there is no limit on sweating and therefore almost everyone is sweating and market forces as in RL take place too much sweat is about so supply is more then demand

ALSO I think people are jumping on Soberian without seeing the finer point.

it's not necessarily about asweat price as such but more about the how important new players are and the fact that sweating is a very important part of the new player's life.

When I joined i was very reluctant to deposit straight away.. I wanted to see what everything was about first and take a look around...

Sweating was really important because it increased my skills a little and got me my first few ped enabling me to buy my first set of pixie armour and get the infamous opalo...

after that I never looked back but at the time I could sell sweat to ANYONE as there were loads of people buying and it was for roughly 1.1..

without this or with the current trend of it getting cheaper and ALOT harder to sell.. NOOBs will just log off and not come back.....

so I feel Soberians subtle point about the INTERST of MA to do something is a really good one and we should look into it further....

after all without the sweating you will lose noobs and without noobs the game will slowley dwindle away as more and more people leave and less money will be invested in the game....

therefor a new angle on sweating might be good and vital to the future of PE....

THX Bonna, at least one person is understanding the point here. :)

I do not think people will quit due to a lack of newcomers

THX Bonna, at least one person is understanding the point here. :)

no problem mate.. I think it's an important point well made...

Ubbers and everyone else is leaving because of bad loot, skill remakes, new auction fee etc...

N00bs leave because of the bad sweat price...

So whos left? Traders? They start to leave because of auc fee too and the fact, that there is no one buying the items anymore...

MA is killing EU if nothing changes and I think it has to start at the "bottom": the beginners since these ppl are the future of EU!

my opinion: sweat price should be always decided by market, if u dont like it dont play or try something else(deposit :rolleyes: ).. MA will never buy sweat @ resonable prices (eg 1pec/bottle)...if u play for 3 years u should know this by now...only thing MA could do is to release more useful chips that use ME(u can't hunt with ME this times even if price of ME is lowest ever).

I know about people who are depoiting right after joining...
combo is right...only way is improving MF

I do not think people will quit due to a lack of newcomers

It's not that people will quit as such it's just like the natural life and death situation..

people are born and people die...... it's the way it works.

it's exactly the same on PE .. Noobs join and others leave regardless of age.

the less noobs that join will get to the point where more are leaving PE than there are joining and subsequently will end up with a hundred or so UBERS running around trying to sell stuff to each other and noone buying....

unless MA make it so that more noobs are joining than there are people leaving.. if you get my point....

If they make it too hard to start the game then nobody will try in the first place....

in the end of the day if someone said to you.. "Hey come join this game.. It's really hard and you will have to deposit £100 of your own cash straight away to start "would you actually begin the game or laugh and walk away..?

Hm seems like you missed a point: you still can sweat. And as I said, people are joining who deposit without collecting sweat before.

if u play for 3 years u should know this by now...

Yes I know that. But I also know that MA is killing EU the way they want to make money with it so MA should rethink a little..

Trust me...if MA losed too much money they would change something and I think they don't need you to do their business

Sweat in BP...

I suggest that MA introduce some new BP, they should put some sweat among all other things that you need to craft.
Could be a new kind of weapon maybe or if they introduce a ammofactory, and to make ammo you need sweat :yay:

What about it....
Rapido

Hm seems like you missed a point: you still can sweat. And as I said, people are joining who deposit without collecting sweat before.

Thats probably 1% of all n00bs... I've met 3 of these so far. One was my disciple (left 1week after deposit)...

I suggest that MA introduce some new BP, they should put some sweat among all other things that you need to craft.

Thats about what I said in the beginning m8.. ;)

Ok yeah you are right...MA wants to kill the game.

Yes I know that. But I also know that MA is killing EU the way they want to make money with it so MA should rethink a little..

let's put it right : MA is happy newcomers that dont deposit leave, same goes for ubers, they are to good so if a uber is selling out is just something good for MA, and if a uber withdraw large sums is again a profit for MA , they profit from taxes when money get in&out the system... ppl lose 10% from skills transfered again a profit for MA, if somebody withdraw 10.000$ that does not mean that EU is going down , than money were deposited by other guy so there is not a real problem.

I believe Soberian has a very valid point there.
Of course its not like MA should start giving out freebies,
but to introduce something that is time demanding to get but can be used in different ways and so gets to have a reasonable market value would be great.

When I started the sweat cap was in place.
I really sweated a lot and used the money to get myself started in mining.
Given nowaday circumstances I would probably have needed 2x or even 4x the time as back then.
If I would have stayed in the game at all is very improbable
and I am really quite stubborn, so I bet MA is losing quite a lot of players due to the really difficult start in the game.

Anyway something with a healing drink or like that would be very nice :)

Back