System is curerntly offline?

So what happens to all those waiting for loot windows? All lost?

all lost... I got 7x no looting spiders not to long ago and then i got DCed. filed a support case with log and timestamp and got a BS reply that i couldn't get any refund...

Some of these posts make me laugh, said in team chat to, the servers was calculating our ATH, but froze as the number was to big.

Ah well, only 5 or 6 small argonauts we lost loot on, good job it happened now rather than earlier, was hunting chomps.

Somewhat laughable that the only way we can log a support case about this is either in-game (err) or via the EU account pages, which are 'offline for maintenance'

:rolleyes:

Here I was planning to have a few hunts.
Damn.
At this rate I'll never get my Uber HoF and Green, Exa Textured Master/Cognac Coat. :laugh:

While we are all twiddling out appendages, waiting for them to plug the damn server back in, I have a question.

In the client loader, I cannot get that popup window to go away so I can see the screen behind it. If I close it, it comes right back up. How in hte hell do I get it to go away permanently?

Normally you get all the loot you're due after logging in, though it might not show up in a loot window, just in your inventory. So look for 20 or so extra nova fragments.

And remember, this doesn't have to affect your gameplay! :laugh:

Wonder how long it will take for someone to come home from their grandmother and fix it,, first thing monday?, -sound like a plan!

Space doesn't even have a section on the loader for when it's down... but it is down, yes..
I noticed as all the mobs on the ship stopped, but usually that is a disconnect at my end...

This time we lost a relogger in the 15 mins beforehand, who had been unable to get down to Caly and reappeared on Kronan.... then went missing completely on relog

Now we know it is WAY bigger than that.... hmmmm

i just logged in,killed 1 aurli..got loot..killed 2 more..lootlag so i stopped then game kicked me out
im pretty curiuos actually now if ive gotten loot,its easy to check for me for the first time this has ever happened since my inventory was so empty

Nice please update saying if you got loot/ammo rolled back or if just lost the ammo.

Missing l00t from about 6 to 8 mobs. Got a Code 5 error for failed mission update. Afterwards, the whole skill points table was gone. Can′t log in to submit a support case, either.

LLS;2960157 loot was even not terrible...[/QUOTE said:
Ah ok the true reason for this happening... EU down makes sense they were giving out to much loot. :laugh:

Pathetic

one more "MA amateur developer team" failure

Nice please update saying if you got loot/ammo rolled back or if just lost the ammo.

sure,i also just bought 1k ped ammo so it should be easy to see

Wondering when an official pops in to say hi =)

Interestingly, we know that the 100 ppl browsing this thread were probably online just now.... so, is this 1%, 10 % of players active at crashtime who have come here?

Wondering when an official pops in to say hi =)

Big MidSummer party going on in Sweden :dunce: so dont have high hopes :laugh:
And if they come i guess they drunk as pigs :eyecrazy:

Whoever job it was to feed the hamster needs to be fired!

annoying was in a middle of a hunt. :)

He is fed, back on! lol

Loot sux...weekend loot sux even more so might be good thing if servers offline till monday :D

It's back and it seems that it was reset to a previous time ..

Nevermind post deleted....lol

k,i checked,i did not get loot,still only had the loot from the 1 aurli,it seems they rolled back the ammo

Back