System is curerntly offline?

im on no globals or hofs and seems slow to drop need to waitt a while till it catchs up mabey i leave it for now as dont want to waste peds

Well can't log in now after crash. Kind of tired of this already I'm going to go do other stuff maybe this game will be fixed by tomorrow....

I loose no ped tonight I guess.

Planet Calypso website doesn't even know me anymore. :(

got a claim finders stopped again 2 hours to dig it lol hmm

Maybe they where hacked..cant get onto the site for support case..lol..keep getting invalid info.

but yet im ingame, but cant move, chat anything..lol

got 2 claims now and cant dig em up :((( i try later

They finally upped and left with all our cash! we knew it would come one day

3rd time today, guess ma rly doesnt want to take my money lol. well, their loss not mine XD. ~runs off to play another game~

Can you log onto webpage atleast? Ingame windows says internal error, webpage says wrong password.

got a claim finders stopped again 2 hours to dig it lol hmm

Same here: just got a 545PED Magerian Mist HoF. I guess is one day left or something to get it. I hope this system error to end up soon.

Reactions: das
Same here: just got a 545PED Magerian Mist HoF. I guess is one day left or something to get it. I hope this system error to end up soon.

If not i hope i get my claims still only fair must be major problem somewhere for them.

Can't Log in

Get Internal error, try again later when I attempt to login.

I guess it's the same for everyone.

Frustrating!

you think i get my mining claims backif i cant get on to get them ? as not my fault ???

I'm back on...but its still Armax at the Ft Zues mission spawn......?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

you think i get my mining claims backif i cant get on to get them ? as not my fault ???

got hof claism shsowed up on radar but also where in my inventory so all good i guess

Yeah, and people laughed when the new CTO said he would like to double the number of players. Now imagine he does manage to get his act together and things like this no longer happen ?

Back