TACO 'TAX'O FREE TUESDAY!, Zomhattan, ROCKtropia 2024.03.12 03:00-03:30

thisEUplayer

Provider
Society
Not worth it
Not worth it
Wait, what!? No taxes in Zomhattan on Tuesdays!?

I gotta see this for myself?!

Check back tuesday AM to confirm ;-)

This is your tax-free 24 hrs day to enjoy Grind on Zombies and Vampires and have some fun in the process...

If enough people join the fun, this could become a Weekly Staple so spread the word to all of your tax-hating friends :devilish::cool:

This is a mini-event to promote Taco 'Tax'o free Tuesdays in

is nice to see some love for RT.
so many years with no intervention and still alive
we... just alternative and gears farming place but alive....
with codex, a revamp in loot tables (dead BP and materials removal) could be a nice place (less fluo color to save my eyes)

congratulations for setting up an event.
i could kill some vamps

(less fluo color to save my eyes)
riiight!?!?!? those shades of blue are getting old.... it really looks off and I hope we will ever see that fixed

thanks for the good words mate! hope to see you soon in Zomhattan, we really could use a few more guns in here, those zombies are W I L D

just to clarify, is this a normal thing that happens automatically (adjusting taxes based on day of week, didn't know this could be setup)?

or are you somehow in "charge" of this and doing it explicitly for the event

just to clarify, is this a normal thing that happens automatically (adjusting taxes based on day of week, didn't know this could be setup)?

or are you somehow in "charge" of this and doing it explicitly for the event
not in charge of anything, only one guy in charge so far and its NEVERDIE. he silently created the events without telling a single soul about it, I just started promoting them as i am H Y P E D for a ROCKtropia revival and im stoked to see it getting some traction again. but yeah, your call is as good as mine. I believe he adjusts the taxes manually for this event, and mind you for now this is still a one time mini-event to promote tax-free tuesdays. It will only catch up and become a weekly thing if it gets enough attention from #wetheplayers :D

now that's interesting. he just creates the events quietly like that? how long has this been going on and I didn't know?

just this week ! the idea was born in this very thread:

i told ND about how i was enjoying the missions and i complained about the taxes in zomhattan. he asked me what times i was playing because he might conduct a small "zombie experiment"

i kept an eye out and saw events starting to popup in Zomhattan and went full steam ahead on the H Y P E T R A I N !!

I miss hunting the zombies and the high 5% tax even turns myself away and I own a land area. Glad to hear tax is getting more reasonable and some events behind it to justify the cost.

Sadly being there for just a small short time is hard with work, life etc. I do hope this becomes popular and taxes can be lowered for longer periods of time. I would totally be more inclined to hunt zombies at a permanent 2-3% tax.

I miss hunting the zombies and the high 5% tax even turns myself away and I own a land area. Glad to hear tax is getting more reasonable and some events behind it to justify the cost.

Sadly being there for just a small short time is hard with work, life etc. I do hope this becomes popular and taxes can be lowered for longer periods of time. I would totally be more inclined to hunt zombies at a permanent 2-3% tax.
Couldn’t agree more! Thanks for the good words and we hope you come for a visit soon, if even for a short time ;D

If this gets enough traction who knows what could happen! :)

B.U.M.P. for B.A.M.F. !

We're kicking off TACO 'TAX'O FREE TUESDAYS with a double event, because we just love giving PED prizes to players !

--------------
--------------

03:00-03:30 - 'TAX'O TUESDAY TAILGATE PARTY

Mini-HSL (highest single loot) event in Zomhattan, 30 minutes only to grab the fattest stack of loot from a single drop! Any mob counts, as long as it's in the Zomhattan land area

-------------------

04:00-06:00 -ZZ's Grind Hard ! EVENT

NOT FOR THE FEINT OF THE HEART!!!
2 hours of zombie killing mayhem. Most total accumulated loot during those two hours win! Any mob counts, as long as it's in the Zomhattan land area

Back