FYI: Taming: the waiting...

Status
is there anything i should know about the future taming system? Any internal knowledge leaked? Should i ask neverdie?

i mean why is the auction so flooded with whips the last few weeks?

let me know about any rumors ;-)

is there anything i should know about the future taming system? Any internal knowledge leaked? Should i ask neverdie?

I ask the same ;)

Falagor
:bandit:

Maybe the whole delay was how MA get around any new laws of animal cruelty, maybe whips have been outlawed.

Remember how the poor little blighters used to shiver after a good spanking.

I wonder if any Mindforce powers can be used on mob taming too in the future. They must be working on taming, would be good to hear an update on progress even if it's not ready yet.

Rick

The end of the year is close so they must bring something big soon to take our holiday money.
Taming, tatoos .. anything will do for the average Entropiaholic :yay:

and it will be close to 4 of December for sure

They will bring in the new Avatars, Taming 2015.

Yep, new avatars, barbie shit, dynamic nosehair, rainbow colored toenails, and possibly my pretty pony tattoos, in summary exactly what the grown up serious player base that has invested time and money into a STOLEN profession has asked for, and not at all useless shit for mildly retarded 12 year old girls...

Oh and yes officially seconding the Taming 2015 campaign, a little aggressive knowing MindArk but maybe if we are lucky they will start thinking about taming return by then.

Interesting, have not noticed the whip sale, may be part of a general movement to just get liquid and either buy CLD or just cash out as RobVee did, along with a growing number of others.

Interesting, have not noticed the whip sale, may be part of a general movement to just get liquid and either buy CLD or just cash out as RobVee did, along with a growing number of others.
No no, the growing number of others, are returning now after having quit some years ago. :wise:

That does not sound right to me, as MA has managed to piss off the older players enough by its wide reaching incompetence bordering on abuse that noone that quit has really come back, but a number of serious players are cashing out and leaving, EMW is one, Joda almost does not play as well as many others.

Hell, if there was an easy painless way to cash out my skills and go liquid it is likely I would have taken the way out as well, and still may.

It is like a relationship, once it becomes an annoyance to be in it, have to be a man and walk out without looking back. MA has been a heartless bitch from the beginning, and my patience, along with likely many others is wearing thin.

That does not sound right to me, as MA has managed to piss off the older players enough by its wide reaching incompetence bordering on abuse that noone that quit has really come back, but a number of serious players are cashing out and leaving, EMW is one, Joda almost does not play as well as many others.

Hell, if there was an easy painless way to cash out my skills and go liquid it is likely I would have taken the way out as well, and still may.

It is like a relationship, once it becomes an annoyance to be in it, have to be a man and walk out without looking back. MA has been a heartless bitch from the beginning, and my patience, along with likely many others is wearing thin.
Yes, whining and "the sky is falling" is almost as old as the game.

Yet Entropia is still here, and so are we.
(And it's not that hard to sell out, btw. Been there, done that)

Isn't it great to see DAVID|MINDARK responding to some shithouse artwork they put on the client loader and apologising if it caused anyone any grief but never anything in here regarding taming or tamers who have been getting grief for bloody years... just warms the heart doesn't it, spurs you on to start depositing again... not.

Amazing that they haven't fixed taming yet...not really a tamer myself (bought a pet deed from OP years ago even though taming was put on hold) and thats about it, but I feel for those whom have invested time & money in this profession...neglecting stuff and customers like this is never good, if you wanna uphold a good rep i.e...if you wanna loose customers then yes, by all means...knock yourselfs out...

This is taking just a bit too long....

Can we make a petition for Taming to their pure focus and a date for release?

We can do the petition thing, sure, good idea, and we should.

Will it matter...I am afraid we all know the answer...

This has taken far too long and I've stopped being an active player because of this, I just login now to check my CLD and do the odd hunt maybe once a week.

But I do have to say, I don't think it would have taken me 3 years to learn to program the CryEngine and write the game again from nothing.

/MP.

This has taken far too long and I've stopped being an active player because of this, I just login now to check my CLD and do the odd hunt maybe once a week.

But I do have to say, I don't think it would have taken me 3 years to learn to program the CryEngine and write the game again from nothing.

/MP.

MA has still 40 days before.......... As you can see ---> MA promised to 100% that we will get back in year 2012.Latest Buzz from MA.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bull...ms-roadmap.xml

Taming

This long awaited system is to be reintroduced in 2012, with many new features all have been waiting for; we expect the wait to be worth it!

I have great trust and confidence in MA:s word as they say -> with many new features.

:cool:

Last edited:
Can we make a petition for Taming to their pure focus and a date for release?

I think action of some kind is needed here. Enough is enough!

I'm not a pet owner but would be more than happy to add my voice.

I think the whole EU community should be getting behind this issue and rattling some cages to let MA know that it is NOT OK to treat loyal customers in such a disrespectful manner.

MA has still 40 days before.......... As you can see ---> MA promised to 100% that we will get back in year 2012.Latest Buzz from MA.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bull...ms-roadmap.xml

Taming

This long awaited system is to be reintroduced in 2012, with many new features all have been waiting for; we expect the wait to be worth it!

I have great trust and confidence in MA:s word as they say -> with many new features.

:cool:

lol when i click the link i end at
"The requested page does not exist!

This file may have been moved or deleted.
You can try the search field in the right column or use the quick links.
"

taming404_242501.jpg

"

great, so they probably want to dissemble their promises?!
sadly still no statement by MA :censored:

Yep, no taming update tomorrow or in the foreseeable future, gotta get the dynamic nose hair right first and fuck up the loot once more.

fuck up loot again: Check!

dynamic nose hair: yet to come

i started skilling taming in AW meanwhile. it's a bit inconvenient compared to how it used to work in PE, but it's the only way saving pixel animals from being shot down by evil hunters :(

btw i did not find any best-before-use date on my nutrios, anyone experienced how long they are good??

"

Try this 1.
Klick it on treat #565 the link works there.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have been waiting a very long time, what was taming like?

Sounds like you have been waiting a very long time, what was taming like?

It wasn't much to be honest but it was the promise of things to come in stage2 that got people skilling so they were ready to take advantage of the second stage, it never came, then when cryengine2 update came we lost taming totally so all skills are now useless and pretty much lost value for the last 3 years. In those 3 years we have been given time lines over and over and they fail every one of them and they are now due to fail the 2012 timeline.

MA think they can just ignore people and they will go away, well we may not go away but i sure as hell stopped all deposits until i see a change.

It wasn't much to be honest but it was the promise of things to come in stage2 that got people skilling so they were ready to take advantage of the second stage, it never came.

what where the things they said where coming?

what where the things they said where coming?

Well the guy that ran MA "Marco the bullshit artist" hinted at riding pets, MA had a statue of an allo with someone riding it so i guess they were trying to lead people to believe that we would be able to ride them also they said stage 2 would add further mobs to tame and more abilities.

So basically they lead people on there are no other words for it.

So now they have less than 40 days to bring in pets with new features that they say will be worth the wait :) What in a game is worth waiting 3 years :) If they had said to me ok Butch you can either wait 3 years for taming or we will let you swap your skills for something else i would of chosen something else quite easily. They literally took my highest profession at the time away from me so i don't have much faith in MA at all, i love the game but the company are useless in the extreme.

Status
Back