Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

Rock on! 17:00hrs it is! I'm there for Team America Support Team and trying to bring a few friends in for a bit as well. :yay:

I am down for this round anytime. Sorry that i missed the last one as i was on a business trip. We need to get all of the main team to come out on every match now to help with support if they have to! It is coming down to the wire like you say and we need as many people as possible!

get the main team in as long as they are not on a business trip ;)

kill kill kill :sniper:hiryuus =) as im sure we will need volunteers for the birdies

Are there ever other time slots? I'd like to represent on the support squad, but I'm @ work @ 17:00 MA on Saturdays. I don't get home until around 23:00MA (7pm EST).

I had a blast running with you guys Saturday. It's nice to be in the company of some Americans for a change. Hope to be there to help out in 2 weeks!

....nice to be in the company of some Americans for a change...

who else would you be hanging with Teufelshunde? :D

It appears your unit just came back from rotation last month and didnt lose a man!! Good togo!!

SEMPER FI

Last edited:
Hi All,

Saw the in-game ad for some help on the Support Team with Globsters.

I am ready to help if the support team will have me.:yay:

(unlocked Wounding, Avoidance; well over 100K skills)

let me know how to help,
darri

Hi All,

let me know how to help,
darri

Hey there welcome to the team! :D

Join our private group forum pm me if you don't know how to do that.
I'll accept you asap.
All our battle plans and strategy's are in there along with times our matches are so just keep checking that every few days :)

Our next match isnt till may 10-11th so plenty of time to practice or get any questions out of the way.

And thanks for joining ^^

hello

hey I saw the video of the HoF 2008 hunt and would like to join. But I am not nearly as strong as you guys. The video said we could use Opalo sollomates. I have a omegaton a101 on it...but still a beginner gun. So this is HOF things sounds cool. I am not new to the game...I started playing it back in 2003....but lost my character ...mindark said they purge after 5 years ...so I have a new character.... his name ingame is "Jhereg Sylonus Dregg" feel free to message me ingame or on the forums. I'd like more info on this HoF hunt 2008. I am in America.

I want to help too

Hi All,

let me know how to help,
darri

Hey I want to help too...if allowed.. I saw the video in PA... about the HoF 2008

Hey I want to help too...if allowed.. I saw the video in PA... about the HoF 2008

Sure! :) Everyone can help out there country no matter how good they are.

Sign up for our wof forums (by going into User CP at the top of EF and on the left go to group memerships scroll down to Team USA Wof Private and apply there and ill get yeah accepted asap.)

:) If you have any questions at all about wof or anything else pm me :)

ok I joined

I joined..thanks for the help..
feel free to contact me on xfire or pm

It's awesome to see the ad is working!
Keep it coming people.

Go Team USA!!!

Hi, your next match is America Vs Cuba,

Please contact your opponents and choose your slot and back-up slot from the following:

12:00 Saturday May 10th
17:00 Saturday May 10th

21:00 Saturday May 10th

11:00 Sunday May 11th

Hurrikane

21:00 Saturday May 10th works best for me.

usa vs cuba

hello america,

for this round , cuba team will only be able to play the sunday i'm sry .

i hope we could find some agreement, cause for saturday there won't be any main team member able to be online ,or maybe 1 or 2 :/ (same for support )

hello america,

i hope we could find some agreement, cause for saturday there won't be any main team member able to be online ,or maybe 1 or 2 :/ (same for support )

Jeebus crimony! The Sunday time is 4am my time. Well... I guess I could make it there for support, but I definitely don't like being confined to one time.

I will be able to judge a later Sunday time (16:00 perhaps?) if needed this weekend.

Hurrikane

Jeebus crimony! The Sunday time is 4am my time. Well... I guess I could make it there for support, but I definitely don't like being confined to one time.

6am my time... not as bad as YOURS... but still not to crazy about that

...cool, Sundays (and Mother's Day) aren't meant for sleeping.... LOL

4am West Coast works well... that's when i normally run. :D

darri

I will be able to judge a later Sunday time (16:00 perhaps?) if needed this weekend.

Hurrikane

Maybe, but I can almost guarantee 11:00 isn't going to fly. :rolleyes:

hello america,

Well, sorry to say Lodi that I don't think that America can at all put a team together at that time. The times were created so that ppl in various parts of the world could get together at reasonable times and 3-4 am across the USA isn't reasonable. Um, this is team "Cuba".. they are on this side of the world. If their players were really from that country there wouldn't be a time problem huh?

No way we can accept or should be expected to accept such an unreasonable time when this whole WOF we've played early Saturdays to accomodate every other team even though we've not had everyone around to attend at that time. We've bent the whole way and it's time for other teams to do the same. Up to your team to field a team at a reasonable time for all concerned. :)

Oh and Sunday is our "Mothers Day"... how many ppl gonna miss due to that? Again, there are SET times so teams can meet at reasonable times of day in their time zones. I just don't see why it's allowed to be messed with at all. It just adds to confusion and creates a lot of upset ppl. You and all other teams know the times and who you play and I personally think it's up to a team to get it together and quit trying to change things to what seems to be their advantage!

We're defending Champs, we should get priority on at least 1 of these decisions instead of getting fistfucked like we're on Alcatraz Island.

Hurrikane

Please keep to set times... sigh......... I know you're trying to make things easy but it's not fair to us since it ONLY seems to be team USA that keeps getting put in this position. It's time we DON'T bend. Can't we EVER have the time we want?

Team USA can only field a team on Saturday at 21:00..... that's OUR best time. What if we had wrote that first? Guess from now on we should????? *see how just wrong that is?*

We put in two times, 21:00 and 17:00 on Saturday. We've been stuck with the 17:00 time every week. .. umm and like Star said............ rofl

I have to agree this round is elimination and we cannot have our team playing at 4 am..
We keep having to stick with our backup time for the last 3-4 matches. Having to do a sunday is just gonna be worse.

Not to mention sunday for us is mothers day so again with the holiday thing.
I'm sorry but with mothers day sunday is out of the question :/

Would do late sunday maybe a bit later like 21:00 might be acceptable depending on how many of the team has mothers it'll be hard on a holiday for us to play.

I sympathise entirely. It is true, you have played at awkward times for yourselves throughout (as have others, mind you).

I will urge Cuba to try and find a team for Saturday.

Hurrikane

poor little american team

1st : casay , team cuba is not made of "real" cuba ppl , just like team tibet or amethera or others. We are french (sry ) and i didn't think it was going to be such a problem for u american ppl (sry again to be such ignorant ) to have to make the last round on sunday . we were talking about our prefered time slots and what time is best for us and for u , nothing has been decided yet so calm down , no need to stop the world for this .
Maybe team cuba was kind enough too to accomodate it's time with other countries , and maybe now we want to decide too.. ?
I've never said that we won't play at other time slot , opposite to u , just starting a discussion like we did with other teams , about time slot.

2nd: star , u can get priority to get fistfucked by me in alcatraz island any time .

3rd: hurrikane , i , like everyone else , like the effort u are putting in wof organisation, thx . nothing towards u , and again thx for the additional time slot u offering , but it seems american ppl are king of the world even in eu and don't want that , ok , cool i appreciate , but no need ...anyway team cuba won't make it to next round cause we didn't scored enough so maybe u can just let the poor whinners doing it alone at their own time slot, it will be easier to sort for u.

Thx Da for trying to find some time slot for everyone and not only for ur team (21h sunday )i hope u won't get accused of betrayal and get thrown into alcatraz island lol, that could hurt ;)

sry if i have hurt any of u but i don't understand why we had so "nice"answers from some of u , and all i see is that even when team romania asked to adjust time slot ( easter ) u were the one to refuse again .

so , now, the last game of this round will be done with or without cuba , i let hurrikane chose , i don't want to try to be cool and try to arrange another time slot to please everyone , i really don't want to make effort for this kind of ppl, according to the answers we got.

GL , bye .

CL is at 19:00 MA on Sunday and is a 2 hour event. 21:00 would be exactly when it finishes, so can't do that either. Saturday isn't an option? It is conjugal visit day on Alcatraz that day, see you then Lodi. ;)

1st : casay , team cuba is not made of "real" cuba ppl , just like team tibet or amethera or others. We are french (sry ) and i didn't think it was going to be such a problem for u american ppl (sry again to be such ignorant ) to have to make the last round on sunday . we were talking about our prefered time slots and what time is best for us and for u , nothing has been decided yet so calm down , no need to stop the world for this .
Maybe team cuba was kind enough too to accomodate it's time with other countries , and maybe now we want to decide too.. ?
I've never said that we won't play at other time slot , opposite to u , just starting a discussion like we did with other teams , about time slot.

2nd: star , u can get priority to get fistfucked by me in alcatraz island any time .

3rd: hurrikane , i , like everyone else , like the effort u are putting in wof organisation, thx . nothing towards u , and again thx for the additional time slot u offering , but it seems american ppl are king of the world even in eu and don't want that , ok , cool i appreciate , but no need ...anyway team cuba won't make it to next round cause we didn't scored enough so maybe u can just let the poor whinners doing it alone at their own time slot, it will be easier to sort for u.

Thx Da for trying to find some time slot for everyone and not only for ur team (21h sunday )i hope u won't get accused of betrayal and get thrown into alcatraz island lol, that could hurt ;)

sry if i have hurt any of u but i don't understand why we had so "nice"answers from some of u , and all i see is that even when team romania asked to adjust time slot ( easter ) u were the one to refuse again .

so , now, the last game of this round will be done with or without cuba , i let hurrikane chose , i don't want to try to be cool and try to arrange another time slot to please everyone , i really don't want to make effort for this kind of ppl, according to the answers we got.

GL , bye .

What did you expect? You are supposed to submit two times, not just "this one time and that's it, take it or leave it". USA submitted two times. Are you surprised that 5am is not one of them? Or Friday when everyone is at work? And we haven't even heard a reason why Team Cuba can't play on one of the two Saturday times...

What did you expect? You are supposed to submit two times, not just "this one time and that's it, take it or leave it". USA submitted two times. Are you surprised that 5am is not one of them? Or Friday when everyone is at work? And we haven't even heard a reason why Team Cuba can't play on one of the two Saturday times...

what am i expecting? maybe some open minded discussion , but it seems u can't .

i said we would have hard time to get a competitive team for saturday so i asked for sunday , now i got very nice and cool answer showing that it was open to discussion ... lol, no i was probably dreaming , but u really don't care about what ppl thinks , all that count is what U want . i'm not like that , as i said we could have tried to find some agreement , but now i won't !

ps :if u need a 2nd slot as back up , i'll chose saturday 12 h , ok ?

Back