Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

....GL to team USA and your players, you have honour for fighting for your own country.

Would not have it any other way. God, Country, Corps! =) or in this case:
Lootius, USA, WOF :scratch2: somethign like that...

at any rate, England is a close cousin, so if USA falls by the way side, I will be rooting for ya! (maybe even contemplate a support role!, maybe:silly2:)

T minus 5 hours :D

STILL Got my War Face on!
warface.jpg

i see no new posts here...
hmm.... :D
anyway grats I know u all did your best !

romanian baby jesus got pissed off from last round and pwned usa's baby jesus :yay:

sry, just wanted to be mean a bit :silly2:

That is not nice. You don't have to be a prick if you managed to win one round.

Gratz EVERYONE!!! This includes Team USA.

I just hope this will not turn into something else.
Again, thanks guys.

I just read the American posts and their responses in the Romanian Team thread; and I came away satisfied and proud with producing a competition within which different countries can act in a proper sporting fashion. Any differences were explained and mutual good wishes was the result, like you'd expect from adults, almost:) My sincere condolences to the American Team for this blow to your progression; I know you didn't want anything but to win. I have no doubt next year might see you do better.

Hurrikane

Sorry I could not make it this weekened guys. I had to go into the hospital on Wednesday for emergency surgery (acute appendicitis) and just got out today. :rolleyes:

Sounds like several others were not able to make it as well... :(

Sorry I could not make it this weekened guys. I had to go into the hospital on Wednesday for emergency surgery (acute appendicitis) and just got out today. :rolleyes:

Sounds like several others were not able to make it as well... :(

Much more important that you are OK!! Glad to hear you are out and I hope you are doing well.

No they should not.
But shouldn't you stop using double Armor Plates and Amps during such events? That's more like cheating than a bunch of good friends forming a WoF team. Team IRC wasn't allowed so it went Tibet. End of story.

Look who's talking. England secretly getting dodgy into the mainteam claiming Slapnuts is all inactive (even though he participates in CL regulary) is so very honorable, eh?

Way to go crybabies and wannabe heroes :rolleyes:

You don't know what you are talking about. I won't be in CL this week as I will be working on an Island with no phone, internet and barely any electricity at all. I was substituted at the point where the preparations for what I am about to embark on meant I could no longer give the required committment to the team. Those are the facts, you're wrong and I accept your apology for attempting to slur my good name in advance.

PS sorry USA for popping in on your thread like this but that clueless chump annoyed me. :D

Guys, since our team has been vanquished, I have hereby pledged my help to Romania. If anyone wants to help out, that would be great. If you don't, I understand entirely.

Just to give some reasoning, I think that the team we lost to should win this whole damn thing. (So either Romania or Sweden would work I guess.) Like I said, I promised my help to Romania so anyone wanting to join would be great.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ5H5QLO2Rg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

;)

Back