Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

>Avitar Name< Johnny Buckeye Ringo

>Nation of Choice< USA

>Team Leader of Choice< Stryker (Can't be from Michigan, I actually want to win!)

>This is my first WoF<

>Other Crap< "The reason the American Army does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the American Army practices it on a daily basis."

115HP...Ghost, Gremlin, and Vigi with 5b, 2c, and 6A plates...Frean Delta, my swords, and what ever rifle I have my hands on by then, currently using Geotrek 470 Manis...Fap 80, 2350, and 2600...I may not be highly skilled, but that never stopped me from taking on the big mobs.

Last edited:
Veto this Realityczecho guy! He rips on Michigan, how dare he?! You must be from Ohio.

Hehe, I knew it! Veto the Buckeye!

>Ford Zippo LincolnMercury<

>USA<

>Stryker as he was great last year, i think he will lead us to another victory!<

>I was in last years team, FTW!<

>I R TROUT FTW!!!<

>Rayne Jade Blackmoore<

>USA<

>No reason to change.... Stryker< (not yourself)

>This is my first WoF<

>Since I am not as skilled as the rest of you, I assume I will be support. I can heal and basically do whatever... ofc I am willing to shoot at anything or anyone at anytime anywhere.<

KEEP THE TITLE!!

I'm most definitely in :eek:

welcome back, capt.

stryker gets my vote for captain since as everyone else said, he led us to victory last year. for those of you that weren't around last year, he did a bang up job organizing the effort, including but not limited to making it very hard for some other teams to hunt on his week's off.

hoo rah, go usa.

Team America on the second page!??? NOT HAPPENIN!

Bump! :yay:

Since I will most likely be support, can someone clue me in as to what the means? I saw someone mention that support mission could be different each match... how about some examples from last year?

Thx in advance!

support role looks to be slightly different this year, in that support teams will be allowed to hunt for some points.

last year, support was limited to assisting the main 4 person hunt team. some weeks event mobs such as argos were located in areas with non event mobs such as berys.

support followed the hunt team and kept them killing the even mobs, picking off berys and assisting them in any way possible, including, holding loots and bringing them ammo to assist in weight issues during the 3 hour hunts.

anything and everything that helped the hunt team stay focused for the win, was considered a support role.

this year, it seems support teams will be able to add points to our total, but i'm sure a better definition will be provided as WoF gets closer to happening.

Thanks Skippie! Looking forward to it!

My previous post didn't make it official. So here it is.

>Jay Beene Lee<

>USA<

>Stryker< (not yourself)

>I was in last year's Team<

>:yay:<

I'll redo mine now that my choice of captain is here.

>Octavius Joser Rex<

>US of A<

>Stryker<

>On last year's support team<

>Defence of a title is usually harder than winning in the first place. I have a feeling we'll be prepared to successfully defend it.<

>orik eragon knurla<

>USA!!<

>hmmm, gotta think about this for a min...<

>My first WOF<

>doubt i can help the main team, but i would be glad to be on the support team. especially since all the events seem to run on saturdays BEFORE i get off work :D got my ghost+5b & ek2600 & vat120+beast & determination + 116HP & a few left over cans of WHOOPASS!<

i just hope support teams are a little freeform, wont participate if i think ill be holding anybody back cause i cant call in sick for work once a week :)

Last edited:
Its Go Time!
ferrelsacha5.jpg

>James Jimmy Stryker<

>USA<

>Neomaven < (not yourself)

>Had the pleasure of running with a loaded team last year; we've only gotten better ;)<

>:wtg::wtg::wtg: <

>Yem Heap Pyite<

>USA<

>Stryker<

>Alternate from last year<

Edit, I guess you need my stats :p

>167 HP, ML35/DOA-RJ, Full Angel, V125 or SK80 Fap<

Last edited:
repost:

>Darth Skippie Boobie<

>USA<

>mmmm... stryker< (not yourself)

>I was in last year's Team, yah go usa<

>165 health, i2870, adj fap and angel and ready to kill it if it moves and it's worth some points<

Support

I think support would be fun.

>T R Pant Pant<

>USA<

>Baaaaaa, I mean Stryker<

>There was a WoF last year?<

>I can kill small berries and only die once.<

I'd be willing to help in any way possible..... Im positive I have no place in the main team but would be more than happy to support in anyway possible.... Also would it be possible to get that song from Team America World Police in MP3 and have it playing in the background while Team USA is doing its thing? :)

Thanks
(Ingame)
-MarysFirst

"Freedom isnt free :)"

Count me in

>Gallahad Gal T'Alathreal<

>USA<

>Stryker< Only cause I hear good things about him.

>This would be my first WoF<

>Believe it or not, I actually do have hunting skills along with my crafting skills.<

I'd love to join team America! Not as skilled as I should be at this point, so I figure I'm looking at support team, but on the off chance I'm considered, I can hold my own.

>Jana Runt TheRunt<

>USA<

>Stryker; if he did it last year, he can do it this year.

>This is my first WoF<

>I'm a Knifefighter, with extra handgun skills. Can and will be acquiring better equipment to aid in the WoF before the first hunt. If you need more info on skills, weaponry and such, just ask. I'm also sure I can have other soc mates available to join the support team, Hunters Extreme is totally down for this stuff. (only problems may be time of hunts, what times US do they usually happen?)

Hey - Is anyone organizing the team yet? Wondering when things kick into gear?

I dont get on much but would love to help the support team if needed.

Hey - Is anyone organizing the team yet? Wondering when things kick into gear?

I second that... I think for the most part tryouts are a forgone conclusion :laugh: but it would still be nice to get together ingame, add key people to FL... that sort of thing.

>Andie Andova The Wise<

>USA USA!<

>Stryker< (not yourself)

>First wof<

>Here for the Support team!<

I'd like to join as support, but I am not sure exactly what is involved in that....Info would be nice :)
But I am intrested in joining.

im in

<hoss crank kindley>
<the rainy state of oregon>
<boar,5b's,ek2600,T15,foxtrot,T20fap,and 128hp>
im ready and want to be on the front line

Last edited:
>Daina Gluepot Rendar<

>America<

>I don't know!< (not yourself)

>This is my first WoF<

>Umm....I am usually a fapper, I could be on support probably...<

Hi, forgive the duplicated message but there's 35 teams now:)

A Reminder and Update:

January 1st is the date your Captains are decided. I will count all votes on each thread and post the result for each team, both in the threads and in the Stickies. If you wish to count yourself and PM me the Captain, I will use that.... although any later finding of mis-counts will be looked upon sourly...

It might also be advisable to elect a Vice-Captain, or Deputy, in case the Captain has to forfeit his position for any reason.

January: This is the time for the Captain to decide his/her final team and submit it to me Via PM. This will be a list of 12 names including himself who will represent that country in WoF 2008 , and lay claim to any glory to come. These should not be chosen lightly; the World's Finest await you in heated competition.

The Closing Date for Submission of the Captain's Selection for the Main Team is Saturday January 26th.

The first Qualifiers (Stage 1) will run on Saturday Feb 2nd and Sunday Feb 3rd.

This Stage, and Stage 2, are against the World, not one-on-one matches. All that is required is to get one of the highest 24 combined (from Stage 1&2)scores from 35 (so far) teams.

Start/Finish Point for Stage 1 will be Palms Corner. I'm saying this here so it's not missed as a single mention later on. Expect a launch ceremony of sorts there as well.

Moblist will be 4, Support 2, with a Bonus mob too. Stage 2 will feature all-new mobs. This has been changed from last year's one-hunt qualifier to allow a greater spread of globalling opportunities.

If your team is getting organised and you want to be useful, please pm your preferred time slots from the following, and we'll work out a compromise:

All Times Calypso (MA) Time!

00:00 Saturday Morning

03:30 Saturday Morning

13:00 Saturday

16:30 Saturday

23:00 Saturday Night

09:00 Sunday Morning

12:30 Sunday

On a personal note, the number of WoF-related globals I see when I come online is heartening, it really is; this Tournament is looking to be amazing. It's especially good to see teams who didn't make it last year spamming the window:)

The WoF has grown, with an extra Stage and eight more teams than last year (so far), and the addition of new and tougher mobs, and lessons learned from last year will ensure chaos at times.... be prepared for anything:)

Good luck to all.

Hurrikane

Back