Team Eudoria WoF 2012

I can help this weekend (3&4)

I can help this weekend (3&4)

Awesome! How are you with globsters? :p Glad to have ya, Kitty! Stay tuned for info about where to meet!

Go Team Eudoria!

Alright Team Eudoria! I hope everyone is well rested and ready to hunt! Our match against Team Poland starts at 13:00 UTC/MA.

Anyone wanting to join Team Eudoria support, please meet at Treasure Island Volcanic Edge TP(35984,54716,465). Meet-up time will be 12:45 UTC. Dew-Drop will start the team. Anyone not able to be there prior to 13:00, please add Dew-Drop to your FL, so you can be added to the team once you log in.

Let's have an awesome turn-out for Team Eudoria support! Many grew up in Eudoria, many still live here.... let's fight for our home team!

Go Team Eudoria!!!

Lets go Team Eudoria supporters :) We have new time slot, we have new mobs, we have new globals/hofs/ATHs waiting for us !!!

Horadrim

Hi all, will try my best to be support leader but i`m a point and shoot guy so i think it`s go for sweep then kill em all. Oh and whats are the support mobs? Do say if you fancy going for any particular mob. :)

Last edited:
Cats and Dogs...

By an odd twist of fate it looks like I wont be able to make Sunday either...

Luckily, I think we have cover....

I may be able to jump in for support for a bit (not bloody Globsters though :laugh:) but I'll have to wait and see.

GL fellow Eudorians!!!

and wb Kitty... you took your time ;)

Hi all, will try my best to be support leader but i`m a point and shoot guy so i think it`s go for sweep then kill em all. Oh and whats are the support mobs? Do say if you fancy going for any particular mob. :)

Here's the support mob list....

Support

Globster (any) 4 points
Furor (any) 3 points
Maffoids (any) 2 points
Cornundacauda (any) 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Combibo (any) 25 points

which end of the gun do I point at the mobs:eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Here's the support mob list....

Support

Globster (any) 4 points
Furor (any) 3 points
Maffoids (any) 2 points
Cornundacauda (any) 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Combibo (any) 25 points

You do know I was having a joke. I am not that inept.:laugh:

Should make it for the hunt, so can lend you a hand and some words ;)

PS. Add me to FL if you havent got me yet. We need to speak about tactics before the hunt:yup:

Horadrim

Should make it for the hunt, so can lend you a hand and some words ;)

PS. Add me to FL if you havent got me yet. We need to speak about tactics before the hunt:yup:

Horadrim

Request sent. Just had a go at a Globster, 5 revives with 31 acid protection to kill one young.GGrrrrrrr.Tactics would help.

Request sent. Just had a go at a Globster, 5 revives with 31 acid protection to kill one young.GGrrrrrrr.Tactics would help.

Success with Globsters comes from a well-co-ordinated team of 3 or more plugging it with long-range shots and running away while the others try to regain it's attention. I'd say. When they get inside your radar's inner circle they can hit you. So keep it outside there:)

Hurrikane

Splendid...

I can make tomorrows hunt after all, so I can head the support team if Drop isn't game :)

If not then nonetheless I will be there for the ever popular pew-pewing.

Go Eudoria...

becuase of my comp fucking up i think i have missed alot but ill try to join in on the next hunt

I can make tomorrows hunt after all, so I can head the support team if Drop isn't game :)

If not then nonetheless I will be there for the ever popular pew-pewing.

Go Eudoria...

I`m easy(DON`T). Just need to know some tactics for the support peeps. But with clam being Captain I will bow to his leadership capabilities.

See yall at TI volc edge TP from 12.30 for Eudoria support action. :handgun:

Massive gratz to all you Eudorians for doing a sterling job, it was a pleasure. Sorry all that hard Corn work did not pay off today. Will have a pop at them next week. Gratz again.:yay:

Massive gratz to all you Eudorians for doing a sterling job, it was a pleasure. Sorry all that hard Corn work did not pay off today. Will have a pop at them next week. Gratz again.:yay:

Thx to all that helped this time. And the Corn hunters wont forget todays hunt, we will have nightmares about that :D but we will get that global next time !

Horadrim

Admin...

Would those hunting for Eudoria please apply to join the Team Eudoria Private Forum in the ...um.. private forums thread.

Input needed from team members for the next hunt regarding time slots etc...

Thx to all that helped this time. And the Corn hunters wont forget todays hunt, we will have nightmares about that :D but we will get that global next time !

Horadrim

Corns gave you hell too?

What a ferkin dreadful mobchoice...

I think I'd rather beg a Prancer for a swirl...
:/

Tippin'

Hiyas,
Clam Jamphries PM box is full so I'll ask again here:

Is 00:00 MA time on Sunday OK?

Gypsy
Team Captain - Australia

Rise and Shine Eudorians...

Ok Team, to bed early on Saturday night or, if you wish, stay up all night.

09:00 has been offered and accepted so set them alarms.

Some of us have to get up early and some have to get up fecking early but let us not forget that Eudorians love nothing better than hunting blurry eyed....probably.

Is it acceptable to drink when getting up at 4am?

Sure, why not? I mean, if you were in Australia at 09:00 UTC, it would be after 5pm.

I believe a cold beer at that time is more or less mandatory. Avoid spirits.

Hurrikane

Ok Team, to bed early on Saturday night or, if you wish, stay up all night.

09:00 has been offered and accepted so set them alarms.

Some of us have to get up early and some have to get up fecking early but let us not forget that Eudorians love nothing better than hunting blurry eyed....probably.

Remember Team Eudoria supporters, tomorrow 9.00 MA time we will have fun, score some globals/hofs and a small ath from main team. And of course we will win ;). So if you want to be part of it - join Team Eudoria support!!!

Horadrim

Unfortunately won't be able to make it today. Stupid work :(.

Nice work all again for the sterling fight we put up.All together now "we hate the corns". Next week fo sho.

Nice work all again for the sterling fight we put up.All together now "we hate the corns". Next week fo sho.

we hate the corns !!!

I have meet Lootius at the prize award ceremony today. And I had the same chat we had before the 400 points hunt. So we will get the corn global fast next time ...... :silly2:

The goal is simple - we need more points then Team USA!!!

Horadrim

Back