Team Finland

Gratz to you guys gl in the semi hope we can meet up again in the final...;)

gratz Finland ;)
You`ve been better, we have no excuse :p
good luck in semifinal and final;)

Thx, before the start I was almost sure that we would loose, but EU is dynamic....

Good Job guys :)

Semifinal is nice achievement :wtg:

Awww, couldn't make it to support ya guys last weekend, IRL stuff :(
Gotta make it the next time!

Great job there everyone!

I will be away on a trip on the semifinal weekend so i will not be able to participate that round.

I will due to this leave over Captain role to: Susan Sacred Dawn

Will be back for the Final :D

// Neo Sharp

have a good trip :)

I hope that every Finnish player who just somehow can get up to space and buy some ammo will take part to this semifinal in our support team! This has amazed allready everyone that we have got this far, so lets make it even more unbelievable.. ;)

I will try to do it myself, but seems bit bad for my ped card since its one week to early for me (and many others too) and cant deposit yet cos of salary comes last day :( but i try my best to get some money to spend in it :)

So i hope to see so many of you in our support teams and main team that we can kick some swedish a$$ ("bit" hard but at least we try) !!! :D So everyone tell your soc mates, your other friends in game, everyone you know, to come help us in space that specific weekend, we really need it! ^_^

Tera83, Proud member of team Finland support!

Hi Team Finland,

how does the 12.00 slot on saturday sound?

12 MA time is not an option for me. I get of work at 12 MA time and I won´t be able to get home until one hour later

18:00 is the best time slot.

Hi again,

so can we go for the 12.00 slot? its hard that we only have one day to choise from

Hi again,

so can we go for the 12.00 slot? its hard that we only have one day to choise from

I guess it will be the 18.00 time slot but you have to wait for confirmation from the captain of our team.

I guess it will be the 18.00 time slot but you have to wait for confirmation from the captain of our team.

well then we will have a dilemma, coz right now we can only on the 12.00 slot

You go at 12 and we go at 18?

I've been organizing our transports for starting at 18.....

you can tape the eurovision song contest. No need to start early just because of that show. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just kidding

It is no dilemma. Your team have lesser hunters for the semi final.
I´m a good negotiator :wtg: :wtg:

If 18.00 is not good for you and 12.00 is not good for us. Then we need new time, which will be good for both of us. Some of our members are still in WORK @ saturday. And cant get home @ 12.00... Others come home later @ saturday evening, and thats why cant participate earlier.

So... is Sunday better for you? Cant say time as we havent discussed about it. We have dilemma, but i hope we can sort it out better than certain other teams in pass... :)

If you wish to suggest a better time, I am afraid it will only be considered if it is on the Saturday; This Stage is One day.

I can be very flexible in a crisis, but only to a point:)

Hurrikane

If you wish to suggest a better time, I am afraid it will only be considered if it is on the Saturday; This Stage is One day.

I can be very flexible in a crisis, but only to a point:)

Hurrikane

Aah ok.. :/ Then we have a bigger problem. :( This wont end well without compromise. Our team lack many main team members @ 12.00.. So it wont be good even if sweden spams million times that it is only good time for them. :(

EDIT: Btw. Hurricane, i understand if sunday is not good. But it still read in WoF Hunt Schedule that the time is May 24th-25th.. So what if someone already planned things on 24th earlier, because they didnt know that we cant choose 25th? Just pointing this out. :(

Last edited:
Aah ok.. :/ Then we have a bigger problem. :( This wont end well without compromise. Our team lack many main team members @ 12.00.. So it wont be good even if sweden spams million times that it is only good time for them. :(

EDIT: Btw. Hurricane, i understand if sunday is not good. But it still read in WoF Hunt Schedule that the time is May 24th-25th.. So what if someone already planned things on 24th earlier, because they didnt know that we cant choose 25th? Just pointing this out. :(

Hmm you are right, it did say that.

I hate to change things too much, but I also hate it when I get things wrong:)

If you two cannot find a good saturday time I am prepared to do an Early Sunday... 10:00 am MA Time. This will give me time to do what I need to do this weekend too.

Let me know if this is necessary. I will offer the new slot to other teams if you choose to use it.

Hurrikane

10 MA time sunday works for me

ty Hurrikane!

I will do a cheack today to see if that time works instead

Im having 4 yes now on the sunday slot so we could prolly do that time.. just need 1 more yes but I think I will manage to get that.

so what how bout it Finland? sunday 10.00?

regards
//Count Joe

Sunday is good for us I think.

Sunday no good. As I said before we have transportation problem and I've been organizing transport for Sat 18:00 which would be FREE for our team/support..... So compensate that.:mad:

Is that too difficult to make that Swe goes Sat 12:00 and we go Sat 18:00?

Sunday no good. As I said before we have transportation problem and I've been organizing transport for Sat 18:00 which would be FREE for our team/support..... So compensate that.:mad:

Is that too difficult to make that Swe goes Sat 12:00 and we go Sat 18:00?

Hurrikane will not agree on that

just take them up on saturday then..and let them stay until Sunday.

afaik, when trying to figure out a time to have the match on, support should not be included in the timedecision.

Hurrikane will not agree on that

just take them up on saturday then..and let them stay until Sunday.

afaik, when trying to figure out a time to have the match on, support should not be included in the timedecision.

So u agree to not use support, and transport us to CP and back if needed?

Back