Team Finland

So u agree to not use support, and transport us to CP and back if needed?

why would I agree on that? ofc I dont wanna pay 50 ped to fly up there but if thats something I have to do to take part in the semi-final, then there is nothing more I can do about it then to pay up. Our supporters will not have free flights either.

so if I understand this correctly, you will not agree on any other time just because you have free flights on saturday 18.00?

is that how it is Sacred?

why would I agree on that? ofc I dont wanna pay 50 ped to fly up there but if thats something I have to do to take part in the semi-final, then there is nothing more I can do about it then to pay up. Our supporters will not have free flights either.

so if I understand this correctly, you will not agree on any other time just because you have free flights on saturday 18.00?

Sorry Count Joe, it is busy time for me IRL :( Cant use my whip all the time to keep my team mates behaving well.

Sunday 10.00 seems to be good
. I will send you pm later today when i have been able to get confirmation from rest of the crew. As for this matter taking so long to solve in this end. I take full responsibility for it. I should have done this yesterday already.

gogo Finland, and good luck to u guys!!! :wtg:

My mother is hospitalized and visiting hours are during daytime on weekends. The pilot to fly us has all kind of family-stuff to do on daytime, he is "free" on evenings. I can only do Sat 18:00 and that pilot can do Sat 18:00.

So what are your reasons that u can't do Sat 18:00?

And those flights were supposed to be free to our supporters/teamsters, payed by me....

I´m still convinced it is because of the Eurovision song contest that airs on saturday. That event is bigger than christmas in Sweden. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
My mother is hospitalized and visiting hours are during daytime on weekends. The pilot to fly us has all kind of family-stuff to do on daytime, he is "free" on evenings. I can only do Sat 18:00 and that pilot can do Sat 18:00.

And those flights were supposed to be free to our supporters/teamsters, payed by me....

The time has been set now. Sorry if its not good for you. You should have told this in finnish forums earlier. But i think many of our support/main team members can flight up @saturday just like you have arranged? And i hope that you can make it @sunday.
I can understand your point in this and that you have to choose between your mother and WoF.. I know which i would choose. There is always the next year in WoF..

I too would like to know the reasons why swedes cant make it at saturday18.00, but it is up to them to tell if they want.

We cant keep this why why thing going on. Things have to be settled. And the time is now sunday 10.00 MA time. We had to make compromise, else there would be full flame war going on. And hurricane would have to try to settle or choose the side which time is good. I dont want to go that far, what about you? Now we have few days time to arrange things. As we know exact time and date. Its better than waiting in saturday morning and wonder what to do.

BTW. I have already informed this in Finnish forums, but as not everyone bothers to read it. I'm not able to log on and arrange things @ friday or saturday. I'm not home. And i'm not 100% sure that i can make it @ sunday either. If i cant, team captain will be Rick-chi as he was supposed to take the role instead of me @ the first place. I have done all what i'm capable at this time. I leave rest at the team's hands.

I'll be on CND to help the support team on Sunday.
The ventrilo server is also still available for the Finland team(s) to use (ask Echo if you need to details).

GL boys and girls :yay:

I'll be joining you guys next year then :wtg: due to some financial problems I can't his year :(

Make us proud and kick some ass :beerchug:

How about we meet at the poop stations about an hour before start.

OMGOMG SHOCK!! Well we didnt make it to the finals :laugh:

But i must say that our main team did very good :) average hp was near 150 in it? :D And the semi finals ended, FIN/197-SWE/468 or something like that :D

Ubahs left and the "old support" took their places in main team, not bad at all ;)

Personally i'm very proud of those scores :)

OMGOMG SHOCK!! Well we didnt make it to the finals :laugh:

But i must say that our main team did very good :) average hp was near 150 in it? :D And the semi finals ended, FIN/197-SWE/468 or something like that :D

Ubahs left and the "old support" took their places in main team, not bad at all ;)

Personally i'm very proud of those scores :)

And the most important thing, what its all about ;

We had a hellllllllllllluva Good Time !
:laugh:

Great showing Finland, sorry to see you go, well done on a great campaign.

thx to all who fought for Team Finland. A really big thanks to all players who fought for support during the different rounds.
I knew this round would be hard with basically all of our higher skilled players with big toys being away. But atleast we fought hard and used the Finnish "sisu"

Very well :yay:done perkele

There is no reason for anyone to feel bad. Heads up all!!! We did WoF history by making in top 6 countries! I feel so proud for my self and ALL of u guys how made this possible. :yay:

Vellu Rufus Leinonen

PS. if u see any hair stylist chairs in market lemme know ;)

I think we did great too. WoFfing is always great fun, thanks for everybody who supported us and hunted with us. Looking forward for next one.

Nice to see that u did put up a good effort against all odds. Big gratz :)

I hope next year those sneaky swedes can't use Eurovision as excuse :D

Nice to see that u did put up a good effort against all odds. Big gratz :)

I hope next year those sneaky swedes can't use Eurovision as excuse :D

We love you too Wormie. ;)

Thx all for a good fight.

Good job guys.

Overall a very good achievement to reach top6 in world we shall be proud :wtg:

Good job guys.

Overall a very good achievement to reach top6 in world we shall be proud :wtg:

I second that!

Good job Finland and congratulations Sweden, should be a great Final! :)

WHEW!!!!

The Off-World Semi's didn't go without a hitch; we had teams crashing, splitting, fragmenting all over. Next year there will NOT be a 2-location Space round!:)

The Actual scores rely on the Screenshots you all send in. ALL of your screenshots ASAP would be nice.

The positions seem clear enough; but if in the chaos the scores were different enough to change the outcomes, I need to know.

So, if your Team is happy that it has either Progressed or Been Eliminated, let me know. If you think our scores are wildly out, let me know.

And if you have any objection to the following results, LET ME KNOW!:)

The Finalists:

SWEDEN

ROMANIA

ENGLAND

The WoF 2008 FINAL

is upon us... the thread will be up in few minutes.

Hurrikane

P.S. I thought 12 Hof's from the Tibetan and Romanian Main Teams was impressive enough... then Sweden go and get 14 Daspletor HoFs in 3 hours!

Back