Team Ireland

If Slot C suits all then I will re arrange some things to be there.

ok guys i just sent in to Hurrikane that we would like slot C so if i call ur name please make sure u show up.

Aliana
Bogger
Photon
Yerman

If i did not call ur name dont think that u are not needed this hunt we can use all the support we can get. I will be out there for support and am looking forward to to seeing u all.

NOW LETS KICK SOME ASS!

Kitty, can you pm 711 about a private forum for us? :)

Kitty, can you pm 711 about a private forum for us? :)

I did try about a month ago. he never got back to me on it. so i dont know whats going on with it.

EDIT: i just sent in another request so lets see what happens.

Greetings Team Ireland.

The Tournament for you begins at your chosen Timeslot of:

20:00 Slot C Saturday 7th March

Warning: This TimeSlot is particularly crowded. As there is not much time left to confirm a change, I will allow any team wishing to Hunt instead in Slots A, B or D to turn up on the day and let the Judges know. For moves to Slot E I will need a pm.

The Rules at the beginning of the WoF Rules and Info Thread have now been comprehensively updated and should include all you need to know.

The Hunt Team (Scoring Members of the Main Team) for this Stage will be a maximum of 4 members.

Please show up at least 10 minutes before the start and get all the team-forming out of the way in good time for a clean start.

Confirmed Hunt Timeslots so far:

Slot A:

Australia, Sweden, Italy

Slot B:

Portugal, England, Finland, Denmark

Slot C:

Poland, Romania, Norway, America, Scotland, Wales, France, Ireland, Estonia, Slovenia, Amethera

Slot D:

Canada

Slot E: No-one yet.

Teams yet to confirm: China, Eudoria, Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic

Any teams yet to choose should note that Slot C is now closed. Please PM me as soon as possible with your decisions.

As a final note, in case anyone missed it; the Big Bulks are expected to land at an undisclosed location East of Twin Peaks on the days of the Hunts.

Looking forward to another great day out in EU:)

Hurrikane

Hello there Team Ireland

You have faced the first Stage and Scores have been posted in the:
***WoF WarSheet***
Thread, in the Sub-Forum.

The Stage 2: Island Intensity Qualifier B Moblist is also up to view.

Your next TimeSlots to choose from:

Please Note Slot E has moved back two hours from last time (not enough judges available)

Slot A: Saturday 21st March: 12:00

Slot B: Saturday 21st March: 16:00

Slot C: Saturday 21st March: 20:00

Slot D: Sunday 22nd March: 00:00

Slot E: Sunday 22nd March: 04:00

Please PM me your TimeSlot Choices as soon as possible.

Please also send SECOND Choices, as slots WILL be policed this time and no more than 8 will be allowed to hunt at once, on a first-come, first serve basis. If you have a genuine reason for only being available at one time it had better be a pretty good one to account for 4 people from a 12-Man team:)

This Stage looks to be high scoring; I wish you the best of luck:)

Hurrikane

first choice = slot C
second = slot D

:)

1st D
2nd E

:)

What part of the world are you in mate? You need to play after midnight? :D

For me, it's Slot C as preference, then A or B.

I have a daughter to look after during the day, the wife works nights hence the ammount of time I am online after 7pm, LOL
Always a struggle for me to have a team hunt on Saturday afternoons, let alone a 3+ hour hunt :)

anytime.. preferentially (first time I've used that word) C,D,B,E,A

In order of preference, slot D, E and C. I don't fancy getting stuck in with Team USA again. I'm up late, so no worries.

What part of the world are you in mate? You need to play after midnight? :D

For me, it's Slot C as preference, then A or B.

Just noticed E is 4am :D was looking at wrong list.

D is still my prefered time with A as 2nd.

For me im not worried, any is good, it's a saturday so no work :p
But go D for 1st

Hi Team Ireland, you have been Confirmed to Hunt in

Slot D: 00:00 Sunday

The Start/Finish Point for this Stage is NOT on TI,
it is to the north.....

Amethera
15351, 33533, 511

With TI's regular customers there too it made sense to keep with the WoF tradition of highlighting remote locations.

See you there and Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

Sorry guys, slot D is too late for me. I have to be up early next morning.

Slot D???? Whut?

Midnight to 3am doesn't suit me too well folks. :(

Only other slot that suits me is A, can't do saturday evening again, used that for first round

Only other slot that suits me is A, can't do saturday evening again, used that for first round

Fair enough. Let me have a word with the missus and see what she says. I think this time will suit our American contingent. :)

would have been nice to see the arrangements for round 2 posted here - just so the rest us would know what was going on - dontcha think?

Great game today :yay: :yay: Gratz :yay: :yay:

But we let you win ;)

Great game today :yay: :yay: Gratz :yay: :yay:

But we let you win ;)

Thank you :D To say the team and the country were nervous the last 10 minutes would be understatement ;)

Stage 3 Moblist

Well, folks, the moblist is up and official and frankly, except for the ambulimax and maybe baby hispies, I'm scared witless of a lot of those critters on the main team list. However, GREAT BIG HOWEVER, support team gets MOLISK!!!! I don't know about you but I can blow through some molisk. I love the cute lootable little suckers. Aliana, as many of you know, can do the same, and so can Kitty. I'm willing to let you big more-uber-than-me peoples fight amongst yourselves over what you want to kill... I'll take molisks and be uber-thrilled unless Kitty says otherwise. ;)

Oh, forgot to post this.

Very Well Done Ireland on your Grand Slam :yay:

I think I'd be best suited to molisk, also.

If the phasm stays small matuirty, I can kill those pretty easily... and shoot a few tezlapods for the extra 10 points variety bonus.

If anyone wants to hit some BIG molisks with me for support team let me know, i wear bear +5b and they hack through and do roughly 40 dmg per hit through that so there tough.

Just PM if interested

Back